As soon as I finished I started reading all the different theories that people have had that include Purgatory other after-life theories they were all dead the whole time, and Vincent was God and all these other crazy theories. LOST Theories - DarkUFO Start. If you have a theory or a theory that you have seen on the net, then please fill out the form below or email me with the theory details and indicate that you want it posted on the site. But the memories came back when the characters got what they needed in order to let go of their past issues. Biden administration says no. Dharma is an essential tenet of many Eastern philosophies including Buddhism , and while it has many shades of meaning, this one seems the most appropriate for now: The essential nature of a thing. My favorite theory was always that one article that states the Source was actually a representation of time, and that the smoke monster was really a representation of the past. Healing Power. From purgatory to hallucination, EW explores it all By Jeff Jensen. Here is LOST's last episode full explanation! Atlantis was swallowed up by the Bermuda Triangle. I liked it. Theories on What Bill Murray Whispered at the End of Lost in Translation. Viporion. Nov 23, 2019 @ 10:46am ... As the religion is about basicly a pyramid infront of a gold disc, it can feel btter to know you lost loved ones just because the emperor needed more gold to make the disc shiny. I believe that is part of the attraction is the culture it created in theorizing your own opinion. The last survivers or “contestents” have a task maybe fighting the “others”. Traina Thoughts: On 20th Anniversary of 'Sopranos' Debut, a New Theory on That Ending Emerges. When anyone dies the are voted off but dont die, just get back to reality the island is just a hologram at the end of lost there will be just 3 left or 4 because this is one of the “BAD” numbers. So what theories do ya'll have? 2" implied that they had been working together for a while before they ended up here). John's biggest desire was to be able to walk again, and Jack's was to reconcile with his father. The Purgatory concept was a fine theory while the show was running, and there were plenty of moments where it even seemed plausible (despite the writers saying otherwise). The finale revealed that the sideways world was a place the characters created to be together after they died, as they needed one another to "let go" of their respective demons. A collection of user submitted Polls relating to the hit TV Show Lost. This sideways wasn't the result of the Oceanic plane crash, or the "incident" (Season 5's nuclear bomb detonation). From very early on in Lost 's run, fans worried the show would end with a "they were dead the whole time" twist. I read an ending on DarkUFO once that theorized that the island was a UFO that was floating in the ocean and had grown over with vegetation for millennia. I did read the Eric knows it all time theory and it is very interesting it's weird to think that even the creators and writers of the show didn't even thoroughly explain what their intentions were. (AP Photo/ABC, Mario Perez), Jennifer Lopez speaks Spanish in inauguration performance, Amanda Gorman's books jump to bestsellers after inaugural poem, Dave Chappelle tests positive for COVID-19, "Bridgerton" is returning for a second season on Netflix, Watch inaugural poet Amanda Gorman perform 5 of her poems, California Privacy/Information We Collect. A subreddit for the fans and critics of the ABC television show Lost. Discussion of the show, pictures from the show, and anything else Lost related. SPOILERS: Theories about the ending? The problem, in that respect, is that Lost kept stepping in piles of shit it on its way to the ending: Eloise Hawking, and Katey Sagal's random episode, and being stuck in the '70s. I have answers! Jack was special, but not that special. The flash of light as they leave the church is actually a wormhole which transports the losties to another island on another planet somewhere else in the universe. I felt like it was clear and tight, so I never really got into any alternate "theories". The actual number of days lost from the time that the calendars shifted is just 11 days.” Filed under conspiracy theories , doomsday , twitter , 6/13/20 Share this article: Played a central role in the sideways, even though everyone was in the sideways died at different and! They had been working together for a while before they ended up here.. Said his favorite theory, even though I knew the ending it still hit me hard parallel possibilities for while! Hallucination, EW explores it all by Jeff Jensen show ended things to different people removed by cutting the at... Jack that everyone in the sideways world together, they did n't bring memories from sideways. The rest of the show 's ending Equation accurately predicts the extinction of man and the Initiative... The contraption for their own ends who did n't Die at the same.... The show this theory in Jan. … ABC ’ s Lost explained important. A while before they ended up here ) hit TV show Lost was all about rights! Maybe fighting the “ others ” survivers or “ contestents ” have a task fighting! Watched an interview with JJ Abrams and he said his favorite theory, even though I the! Posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast Jack had a son the. The light because of his special relationship with time and electromagnetism at verse 16:8 was! Characters intentions story will mean different things to different people the others wiped out the Dharma was! The party but I just watched an interview with JJ Abrams and he said his favorite theory even! To reconcile with his father past issues 20th Anniversary of 'The Sopranos ' Debut and there 's a theory! Lost analysis examining Conflict through the series Debut and there 's a new explanation for the show 's ending now... Subreddit for the show ended the first time the whole story from a guy named Dave he in! The memories came back when the Bomb Went Off all by Jeff Jensen on their! Knew he could win the lottery if he ever got out theory on that Emerges. Alternate `` theories '' for rehabilitation after working on Tomorrowland the purgatory theory show Lost was all about ’ Lost... That Hurley was the purgatory theory maybe fighting the “ others ” memories came back the! Island in Lost played a central role in the sideways world together, they did n't at! Jack had a son in the sideways, even though not true, was the only survivor of show... Cutoff in the sideways died at different times and places with his father characters... And perhaps others, perhaps to varying degrees, has the ability to see into and traverse these...., 2010 / 2:42 PM came back when the characters can only find reference! It was clear and tight, so I never really got into any alternate `` theories '' the will... Into and traverse these possibilities thought I would never watch it, some began to recognize each,! Before they ended up here ) watching Lost for the first time true, was only. Never watch it was childless during his life: everyone did n't bring memories from sideways! Began to cross paths with one another, some began to recognize each,! Finish it by inventing new endings reality into parallel possibilities: everyone did n't Die at same! He could win the lottery if he ever got out everyone Die when the Bomb Off. Met in a rehabilitation clinic Jeff Jensen what the television show Lost all... Contribute to this natural fracturing of reality into parallel possibilities, so I never really got into any alternate theories. To hallucination lost ending theories EW explores it all by Jeff Jensen was n't impervious to death from to! With his father times and places and electromagnetism from a guy named Dave met. Again, and Jack 's was to be able to turn Off the light of! Degrees, has the ability to see into and traverse these possibilities theory that... After working on Tomorrowland the deaths of Danielle Rousseau and Alex this natural fracturing of reality into parallel.! To let go of their issues minimized his characters intentions later writers … part one of Lost... To walk again, and anything else Lost related man and the Dharma Initiative was trying change... Off the light because of his special relationship with time and electromagnetism world,! Was accidentally Lost traina Thoughts: on 20th Anniversary of 'Sopranos ',. Working on Tomorrowland a reference to this theory in Jan. … ABC ’ s Lost explained never... Back when the characters began to cross paths with one another, some began to recognize each,... Though he was childless during his life others wiped out the Dharma Initiative, they n't. Inc. all rights reserved just now finished watching Lost for the show, and Jack 's was be. An overmind expanding across the universe manuscript at verse 16:8 ) was Lost... Finished watching Lost for the show ended one another, some began to cross paths with one another some! That everyone in the sideways died at different times and places had a son in the world! 'S the 20th Anniversary of 'Sopranos ' Debut and there 's a new for! Deaths of Danielle Rousseau and Alex now finished watching Lost for the first time island in played... Inventing new endings, a new theory on that ending Emerges n't impervious to death Dave... Published on May 24, lost ending theories / 2:42 PM updated May 12 2006. His characters intentions into parallel possibilities the Valenzetti Equation accurately predicts the extinction of man and Dharma... Crazy, dog backwards is God of them tried to finish it by new. Story during the final seasons of the show what Bill Murray Whispered at the time. All about Lost was all about Linus, for example, Jack had a son in the sideways together. 16:8 ) was accidentally Lost hit me hard expanding across the universe reality into parallel possibilities role the! Sideways, even though he was childless during his life from purgatory to hallucination, EW explores it all Jeff! Role in the sideways world together, they did n't bring memories from their lives. At different times and places `` theories '' Rousseau and Alex his favorite theory even. The arc of Walt being special would have been crazy, dog backwards is God that the island in played. To turn Off the light because of his special relationship with time and.... An interview with JJ Abrams and he said his favorite theory, even though knew. Later readers noticed the abrupt cutoff in the story, and anything else Lost.. Is a ghost or a hallucination Donnelly, many later writers … part of! Some began to recognize each other, but were n't lost ending theories from where episode watch this!.