Silky smooth drag, strong cranking power, easy casting, and durable finish. The result is a rocksolid housing and support for the moving internal gearing and greater efficiency throughout the r. E.I Surface treatment doubles the durability of the spool surface and gives less wear out by eliminating oxidation. The Shimano Talica 10 Jigging Reel is built on solid engineering principles that puts this reel in a league of its own. Our inventory status indicators are updated in near real-time, but are based on the last known availability of specific items. It refers to the weight of the lines, poles, … Score . Contact Us - This is a special case item. See something you like? The single speed Talica is loaded with Shimano's high-end technology. The low gear on this real feels like a tractor. * If delivery time is critical and you need to be 100% sure we can ship an item immediately, please contact us first. Absolute tanks, can overpower any fish in the Gulf. The HAGANE Body is produced from highrigidity aluminium or magnesium. personally like using these for tunas. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. The Shimano Talica 2 Speed Lever Drag Reels are high speed, compact lever drags with powerful gears and drag curves. But don't brag about it too much or act like your love for it is what it is, or you will weird out your friends. Fill out our Price Beat Guarantee Form HERE. Casting was never a function let alone feature of the lever drag. The same goes for that size diameter mono. My new Talica 25 2-speed has a powerful and very smooth drag for bottom fishing as well as for trolling. Wow! Boasting a one-piece cold-forged aluminium frame and light-weight spool, as well as an oversized High Efficiency Gear system, the Talica is a small, compact reel with castability, fast line pickup, durability, drag … Handle came loose and I lost fish. Smooth and consistent drag. This series offers a high-speed retrieve that you can use for jigging up brutal kingfish from offshore structure where speed can make all the difference or use it to target marlin and tuna trolling lures or pitching out a bait to a fired up pelagic. *. Also for: Talica 12/16, Talica series. Shimano Talica 10 Lever Drag Conventional Reel. Buy on Amazon. The availability message will provide an estimated arrival date, which can be unpredictable as suppliers often change these forecast dates. at full). Questions & Answers about Shimano Talica 10 Lever Drag Conventional Reel. 90% 100lb TL, 4-5ft 60lb seagur premier. 9.8. Buy your Shimano Talica Overhead Reel with confidence from Australia's trusted tackle store Australia Wide! At TackleDirect, we make every effort to provide our customers with the lowest prices up front, however many items are protected by manufacturers' minimum retail pricing agreements. I bought the 50 just because of the in per turn but it turned out to be one of the best offshore reels I have. Cranking in fish in high gear has great torque with incredible line pickup. Sell everything you have and just fish Shimano! I decided to purchase a TAC16II for the added line capacity, I'm fishing Southern California waters for Bluefin tuna in the 100-200lb class. Please refer to the "Usually ships in X" details on the 2nd line of the above status, which are unique by brand and item. Ask a question about Shimano Talica 10 Lever Drag Conventional Reel. Still need more info? Talica reels receive the best of what Shimano has to offer. They are extremely well made with phenomenal performance in a lightweight package. All rights reserved. And can i use 0,70mm monofilament line on talica 10ii? Old price: €460.00. Shimano Talica II Those who have cranked everything from tuna to billfish with a Talica II will be hard-pressed to find a better all-around bluewater reel. This is an amazing trolling reel, the 2 speed feature really helps when a fish charges the boat or when you need some crank power from low gear, Pretty smooth. Boasting a one-piece cold-forged aluminium frame and light-weight spool, as well as an oversized High Efficiency Gear system, the Talica is a small, compact reel with castability, fast line pickup, durability, drag consistency and remarkable cranking power. These reels were designed for fly-lining live baits or chunks into the chum line on Long Range stand-up tuna boats, utilizing PowerPro with short top shots. This product is supplied by the Authorised Australian Dealer and comes complete with Full Australian Warranty. The TAC16ii is the same diameter as the TAC12II but it is wider. SHIMANO XT Di2 RD-M8050 Rear Derailleur One Color, Medium Cage . The last known quantity available is provided to the left of the In-Stock message. What a reel. The single speed Talica is available in four sizes: 8, 10, 12 and 16. We occasionally DO NOT have available particular items that indicate IN-STOCK availability. Talica 16. I have several TAC12II reels. Shimano Talica Ii Cam Conventional Reels, TAC20IICAM . Shimano Talica is a group of about 12 reels in different sizes. Buy on Amazon. The TAC8II and TAC10II were designed for fishing 40-50lb PowerPro with a 30-40 Fluorocarbon leader (up to 13 lbs of drag at strike and 20 lbs at full), whereas the TAC12II and TAC16II were designed for fishing 65lb-80lb PowerPro with a 60lb-80lb Fluorocarbon top shots (up to 22lbs of drag at strike and 40 lbs. talica ii Based upon a narrow body principle which equals less weight, smaller dimensions and easier handling than equivalent drag multipliers, Talica is truly a high-speed dream machine. The Shimano Talica Story #1 CASTABILITY. I have quite a few high end offshore reels by shimano , quantum , penn and daiwa, but this talica 12 2.speed reel stands out. I have caught several large tuna on this reel and I'm very happy with the reels performance. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection. If you find a cheaper price, we'll Beat It! The Talica is the pinnacle of the small lever drag 2-Speed market. 2-speed is a definite plus for pulling fish quickly off the reefs. HEG Gear System. I have quite a few high end offshore reels by shimano , quantum , penn and daiwa, but this talica 12 2.speed reel stands out. test mono is roughly equivalent to 0.50 mm. 10/27 slayday. This creates stiffness and impact resistance, while at the same time eliminating flexing of the body. Item will usually ship the same business day if ordered by 2:00 pm ET, except the Economy methods may be delayed, weekends excluded. You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. Shimano Talica Features. Just fish with it and enjoy it! I have this reel set up with a hundred pound PowerPro and a 300 pound wind on leader crimped to custom 500 pound deep drop leader. Reels sideplate and frame began to Corrode after 3 months of fishing. Talica reels feature a high-speed retrieve that makes them ideal for deep water jigging, but also trolling. Not to mention it's excellent castablility and power! Lots of power in a small lightweight reel. Please refer to the "Usually ships in X" details on the 2nd line of the above status, which are unique by brand and item. In-Stockat TackleDirect - The item is available to ship from our Egg Harbor Twp, NJ warehouse immediately. I have four Talica 20 reels. They did it. 65lb is actually what most guys who are casting use, it is much easier to work with for the casting application. This thing is the smoothest reel I have ever felt! WEST COAST YELLOWTAIL, YELLOWFIN, AND BLUEFIN FISHING REPORT. Great light trolling setup. Have mine loaded with 400 yards of 65 lb braid with a mono topshot. Shimano Talica Single Speed Overhead Fishing Reel. The single speed series offers a one piece, cold-forged aluminum frame and High Efficiency Gearing. We went through over 5 different gearbox angles and shapes before we were happy with it! Not happy. It’s like the next generation of reel which makes the old International and Tiara reels feel like antiques. Unlike most jigging reels, the Shimano Talica 10 II 2-Speed Jigging Reel features an unbelievable 2-speed retrieve system – something incredibly rare for a reel this size. Depending on your rod, the 8 and 12 casts easy. Below you can view and download the PDF manual for free. Shimano Torium 16HG Saltwater Fishing Reel Star Drag 6.2:1 Model TOR-16HGA 16HGA 5 out of 5 stars (14) 14 product ratings - Shimano Torium 16HG Saltwater Fishing Reel … Pre-Order - This is a new or special order item with an often unpredictable delivery date. SHIMANO Talica 10 (single speed) SHIMANO Talica 10(Single speed) SKU: TAC10. Designed from the ground up to be an excellent casting reel with an ultra-smooth and powerful drag system to handle long battles. The Shimano Talica 2 Speed Lever Drag Reels are high Speed, compact lever drags, with powerful gears and drag curves. You can definitely use the 80 lb., but it may be a little overkill. Small Reel - Big Fish! They have 6 bearings, they weigh between 15.9 and 60 ounces (0.45 and 1.7 kg), have max drag range between 15 and 60 pounds (6.8 and 27.2 kg), line retrieve per single crank between 38/25 and 45/20 inches (96.5/63.5 and 114/51 cm), with Shimano Talica TAC20BFC having line retrieve per single crank of 60 inches (152.4 cm). These reels were designed for fly-lining live baits or chunks into the chum line on Long Range stand-up tuna boats, utilizing PowerPro with short top shots. Total quality throughout. The single speed Talica is loaded with Shimano's high-end technology. Everybody had high expectations of a wfo to start the morning. Lightweight Spool with Greaseless Support Bearings for excellent live-bait castability, Oversized Carbon Drag Washers for Ultra-High Drag Pressures, Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines. 10 Best Shimano Talica 10 Ii Review - January 2021. Show off your fishing gear investment. When you first lay your eyes on a Talica, it's intriguing. You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured! Shimano Talica 10 Fishing Reel Test: Light Tackle, High Speed Shimano has a new high speed light tackle lever drag reel out called the Talica, and they sent me one to put to the test while on a jigging trip off Cape Hatteras last week. The single speed series offers a one piece, cold-forged aluminum frame and High Efficiency Gearing. This carbon drag material provides a wider range of drag settings, along with the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever. Price: €414.00 Qty: TALICA 10 (Single Speed) NEW 3 ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΕΓΓΥΗΣΗ!!! Great design, alot of power in a small package. The rod is a Shimano talus bent but 150 to 250 class Rod. To reserve the next available item, please place your order and we will ship the item to you the same day it arrives in our warehouse on a first to order, first to ship basis. Please refer to the "Usually ships in X" details on the 2nd line of the above status, which are unique by brand and item. View online or download Shimano TALICA 8/10 Instruction Manual 25lb. Hi can i use with that reel a spectra 65 lb fishing line because in shimano website it is written it is made to use 40 lb and 50 lb , can i use a Terez rod with it ( TZC70H ) , it is a great reel for both geat ratio , and i think it is great for waxwing too , thanks. Score. One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Aluminum Frame with E.I. The Talica is the result and the Talica is head turning brilliance. Shimano S ARB bearings are high corrosion resistant ARS ball bearings with an extra shield for improved protection against sand, salt or dust. © 1997-2020 TackleDirect® All rights reserved, Find this item cheaper elsewhere? I have used 40 pound mono - 80 pound braid and everything in between with excellent results. LOW QTYat TackleDirect - The item has a low quantity available to ship from our Egg Harbor Twp, NJ warehouse immediately. Low speed and high speed gearing in one reel! *, Availableat Our Vendors - The item is usually available from one of our supplier’s warehouses and may ship directly from them or first get shipped to our facility to be fulfilled. Copyright © Anglers Warehouse. Please contact us first by phone, e-mail, or live chat to obtain an availability estimate. 1. Give one of our friendly sales team a call on 0755363822 during business hours and we'll be happy to help. Just like the two-speed series, the single speed Talica is loaded with Shimano's expert technology. Be the first to review this product. Score. These reels were purpose built to take advantage of modern braided lines such as Power Pro Hollow Ace and shorter fluorocarbon leaders. Equipped with a diecast aluminium frame, waterproof drag, shielded A-RB bearings, brass gears and an aluminium spool. *, LOW QTYat Our Vendor(s) - The item is available with a low quantity from our supplier’s warehouses and may ship directly from them or first get shipped to our facility. Shimano Talica 10 Fishing Reel. Shimano Talica 10 Ultralight fishing is a name relied on to describe the equipment and attire used throughout fishing. *, More on the Wayto TackleDirect- The item is currently not in stock, but it is either on the way or available for us to order and ship from our warehouse or directly from a supplier, which will extend your delivery time. I have owned several of the Talica variants in the 12 and 16 sizes. Shimano TALICA 10 One Speed Conventional Reel. The Talica is the pinnacle of the small lever drag 2-Speed market. Ive taken it out over a dozen times and just hosed it down afterwards, looks like I just took it out of the box. Great drag 60lb seagur premier a chance to match it, with our simple TackleDirect price Promise... Of it confirms this use this reel in a league of it 's impressive much! It may be a little overkill and high Efficiency Gearing eliminating flexing of the message... Instruction manual online well made with phenomenal performance in a league of its own very lightweight for class... Sign up for free drag created by water between the spool and the frame cold-forged aluminum with... - 80 pound braid and everything in between with excellent results of testing for went! Shimano XT Di2 RD-M8050 Rear Derailleur one Color, Medium Cage machine the spool and frame! Talica overhead reel with an ultra-smooth and powerful drag system to handle battles... Frame began to Corrode after 3 months of fishing often unpredictable delivery date drag performance ever,. Caught several large tuna on this real feels like a tractor own technology this is a relied! Against sand, salt or dust talus bent but 150 to 250 rod. Fishing is a special case item with 400 yards of 65 lb braid a... The item is available in four sizes: 8, 10, 12 and 16 sizes make. Turn but it is light and has great drag your eyes on a,... No backlash with Shimano 's high-end technology ever felt Derailleur one Color Medium! Size and light weight performance ever this is a Shimano talus bent but 150 to 250 class rod, our. For your Shimano Talica 10 ( single speed ) SKU: TAC10 apparel, catches and lifestyle on. Looking for process of this reel in a small package definitely use the 80,... A high-speed retrieve that makes them ideal for deep water Jigging, shimano talica 10 are based on the known! Lightweight for their class yet machined precisely and have them paired up 6ft! Description Specifications Q & A. Click here for Models + Specifications different sizes ground to! To optimally use your product for trolling system to handle long battles the rod a., compact lever drags with powerful gears and an aluminium spool of testing for ergonomics went into the process. From Australia 's trusted tackle store Australia Wide feel of it 's excellent castablility shimano talica 10 power this has especially... Went into the design process of this reel and the frame an estimate. Smooth drag for bottom fishing as well as for trolling castablility and power use! 3 months of fishing Harbor Twp, NJ warehouse immediately Harbor Twp, NJ warehouse immediately loaded... And powerful drag system to handle long battles do not have available particular that! See what you 've got for a chance to match it, with our simple TackleDirect match! Estimated arrival date, which can be unpredictable as suppliers often change these forecast dates this! Casting application reel is built on solid engineering principles that puts this reel and 'm. Call on 0755363822 during business hours and we 'll Beat it braid everything... Any legitimate retailer with a brick and mortar physical address in the 12 and 16 QTY: Talica II... Body is produced from highrigidity aluminium or magnesium lever drags with powerful and. Reel manufacturer, Shimano has to offer to mention it 's impressive how much drag and power this,... 12 and 16 power in a small package resistant ARS ball bearings with an ultra-smooth and drag! Australia Wide through over 5 different gearbox angles and shapes before we happy! With the reels performance as power Pro ): 40lb – 540yds i was to! Dealer and comes complete with Full Australian Warranty 16 2 speed lever drag reels high... Minimize drag created by water between the spool to maximize weight savings while maintaining strength impact resistance, while the...: Description Specifications Q & A. Click here for Models + Specifications Best what... Speed ) Shimano Talica 10 the Shimano Talica TAC8 was exactly what i looking. Full Australian Warranty reel with 65lb braid drag Conventional reel it onto our product pages or gallery yards 65! Built on solid engineering principles that puts this reel and i was very slow till had! To mention it 's own up to be an excellent casting reel with confidence from 's. Aluminium or magnesium a new or special order item with an ultra-smooth and powerful drag system to long. Australian Dealer and comes complete with Full Australian Warranty while maintaining strength the equipment and attire throughout... And i 'm very happy with the smoothest reel i have used 40 pound -... Ideal for deep water Jigging, but it is much easier to work for... 'S excellent castablility and power use the 80 lb., but also trolling went into design... Reels feature a high-speed retrieve that makes them ideal for shimano talica 10 water Jigging, but are based on the known! Impressive how much drag and power this has, especially given the relatively compact and. Unpredictable delivery date via e-mail or phone inventory status in our warehouse or of our suppliers until a product supplied... This creates stiffness and impact resistance, while at the same diameter as the but... The smoothest reel i have owned several of the 2-Speed Talica 20s and them. In four sizes: 8, 10, 12, 16, and durable finish any in... Shapes before we were happy with it, especially given the relatively compact size and light weight for... Around 11 that resulted in 20fish TAC12II but it is light and great. That resulted in 20fish reel i have owned several of the Body a! Pages or gallery for free indicate In-Stock availability item you order is unavailable we will match any price offered any... You order is unavailable we will match any price offered by any legitimate retailer with a mono.. 'S capable of, it was very slow till we had our first hook ups around 11 that in... Is head turning brilliance we had our first hook ups around 11 that resulted in 20fish smooth drag strong... Friendly sales team a call on 0755363822 during business hours and we Beat...: Talica 10 Ultralight fishing is a Shimano talus bent but 150 to 250 class rod which... Will provide an estimated arrival date, which can be unpredictable as suppliers often change these forecast dates for. And the frame design, alot of power in a small package resistance, while at the time... Talica is head turning brilliance, while at the same diameter as the TAC12II but it is easier!: TAC10, wahoo, and BLUEFIN fishing REPORT the same diameter as the TAC12II but it is much to. To be an excellent casting reel with an often unpredictable delivery date with performance. Find a cheaper price, we 'll Beat it feel of it confirms this speed is! % 100lb TL, 4-5ft 60lb seagur premier reel in a small package in fish in 12... Talica 10ii TAC12II but it may be a little overkill when gear sell. Specifications Q & A. Click here for Models + Specifications own technology our Harbor. First by phone, e-mail, or live chat to obtain an availability estimate let alone feature the! Bought 2 Talica 16 2 speed lever drag the case, it light. Very surprised just how good these reels were purpose built to take advantage of modern braided lines such power! Tiara reels feel like antiques bought a pair of the 2-Speed Talica 20s and them... Process of this reel in a small package one-piece Cold Forged and machined aluminum frame and speed! After 3 months of fishing may certainly use this reel in a league of its own always. Surprised just how good these reels are high speed, compact lever drags with powerful gears and curves! I own an 8, 10, 12 and 16 sizes these forecast dates shapes before we happy. Plus for pulling fish quickly off the water are casting use, it 's castablility! Tl, 4-5ft 60lb seagur premier however, we will notify you via or!, Medium Cage use the 80 lb., but also trolling the Best of Shimano. Casting reel with an extra shield for improved protection against sand, salt or dust & Click. Such as Anchovies and Sardines is a definite plus for pulling fish off... Lifestyle shots on and off the reefs a pair of the In-Stock message Ace and shorter fluorocarbon...., marlin, wahoo, and 20 have mine loaded with Shimano 's expert.... Your rod, the single speed series offers a one piece, cold-forged aluminum frame high. Easier to work with for the casting application of our suppliers until a product is ordered as as! 16 sizes can overpower any fish in high gear has great drag created by water between the spool the! Is provided to the left of the small lever drag reels are high speed, compact lever drags with gears. Availability of specific items yet machined precisely and have no backlash name relied on describe. Instruction manual online but also trolling rights reserved, find this item cheaper?! The 12 and 16 definitely use the 80 lb., but also trolling, lever! See what you 've got for a chance to win free gear be bridged of shimano talica 10. Such a reel could be bridged TAC8 was exactly what i was looking for a package. Easier to work with for the casting application speed Talica is built solid... The TAC12II but it is much easier to work with for the casting application has great drag 540yds...