I grabbed my purse and ju… I arrived to work after lunch. A person with the same DOB & First and Last Name with criminal record & jail time at Arizona Penitentiary is all the time link to my profile. THE 2017 BUICK ENCORE WOULD BLOW OUT A LARGE AMOUNT OF WHITE SMOKE AND DIE IN COLDER WEATHER ANYTIME YOU STEP OFF THE GAS PEDAL. Of all the things that could go wrong with a vehicle, having an engine start on fire and airbags that don’t work top the list. Do not assume that you are entitled to any compensation as a result of the consumer complaints you have. He told me which belt belongs on which side and I told him they were on the opposite sides. To see how frequently Buick Encore problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. IT DID RE-START, HOWEVER WOULD DIE SEVERAL TIME IMMEDIATELY UNTIL IT STOP SMOKING. BUT THE COMPUTER WAS STILL TRUSTWORTHY TO ADVISE IF THE CAR HAD A PROBLEM. TL* THE CONTACT OWNS A 2017 BUICK ENCORE. It’s good to know that they plan to install new brakes on the vehicles, but that won’t help drivers who can’t prevent it from rolling down hills backward. I'd like to opt-out but I can't find where to do that, Please advise. We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe. Between potential engine fires, malfunctioning brakes and dangerous seat belts, there were many reasons to avoid this vehicle like the plague. Every vehicle has a unique VIN. That’s exactly what one reviewer wrote on the NHTSA website. After driving it for some time, owners quickly discovered that there were numerous faults to contend with. Click on other model year to view more problems. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. I parked and turned off the ignition and I see smoke coming from under the hood of my car. The contact owns a 2017 Buick Encore. Perfect size. That’s why seat belts are an essential piece of equipment that automakers must ensure is working properly. What’s your name? The worst complaints are engine, brakes, and accessories - exterior problems. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. At first, there were 3,640,162 vehicles recalled, but then another 40,683 were added to the recall. One of the reports on the NHTSAstates, “My 2017 Encore burst into flames. The Encore is based on the Chevrolet Trax, which was also refreshed for the 2016. Encore Owner’s Manual 2017 Encore 23389481 A C M Y CM MY CY CMY K 2k17_Buick_Encore_23389481A.ai 1 6/6/2016 12:46:45 PM This particular request asks technicians to inspect the camshaft cover or camshaft cover seal and send in pictures related to any leaks. 2017 Buick Encore Problems and Top Complaints – Is Your Car A Lemon. While this isn’t the first person to state their troubles with the braking system, the automaker is also staying quiet on this one. This model suffers from a defective electrical system, malfunctioning service brakes, a broken engine and poor exterior lighting. GM SAYS NOTHING MORE CAN BE DONE. REAR SEATBELT WOULD NOT RETRACT. I immediately called 911 but by the time the fire department arrived, it was too late to save the car.”. THE MANUFACTURER WAS MADE AWARE OF THE FAILURE AND ACKNOWLEDGED THAT THERE WAS AN ISSUE THAT NEEDED TO BE INVESTIGATED. THE FAILURE MILEAGE WAS 1,200. Currently, there are still no recalls that have been issued regarding engine defects in the 2017 Buick Encore SUV. The firm’s main office is located at 43 Danbury Road, Wilton, Connecticut. Unsubscribe any time. This is not legal advice. View the 2017 Buick Encore recall information and find service centers in your area to perform the recall repair. Significant engine issues have been reported by drivers of the 2017 Buick Encore SUV. Write a comment below to share online. 03 MY 89 YEAR OLD MOTHER-IN-LAW WAS DRAGGED FROM THE CAR TO SAFETY BY 2 BYSTANDERS BUT COULD HAVE VERY EASILY BEEN KILLED. Briefly describe your experience While driving approximately 20 mph, the vehicle braked on its own and the stability track warning indicator illuminated. Numerous drivers have issued complaints regarding the brakes and how ineffective they tend to be. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. The problem occurred with 50 miles on the odometer and received a severity rating of “really awful.” The Encore’s electrical system is also central to this car’s most-reported problem. The 2017 Buick Encore has 62 problems & defects reported by Encore owners. Curious how the 2017 Encore compares to other years? View all 22 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2017 Buick Encore on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2017 Encore. I grabbed my purse and jumped out of the car as the front end closest to the windshield was becoming engulfed in flames. PRETENSIONER FAILED – DRIVER SEATBELT COLLAPSED AROUND ME WHILE LOCKED IN PLACE THE SECOND I SLAMMED ON BRAKE. Started with 1000 miles on the car. Measured owner satisfaction with 2017 Buick Encore performance, styling, comfort, features, and usability after 90 days of ownership. GM wasted no time issuing a recall on numerous models because of this. ONCE IT HESITATED AT HIGHWAY SPEED WHEN I LET OFF THE GAS DUE TO TRAFFIC AND ALMOST DIED. It’s a shame that this vehicle had to deal with both. From stalling engines to engines that smoke or burst into flames, consumers continue to express alarm over these dangerous incidents. What’s your email address? Each TSB record contains data such as the failing part for the vehicle make and model. See the jurisdictions in which our lawyers are licensed, admitted, or otherwise authorized to practice. That’s exactly what we see happening in these car fire cases. Message or call 877-795-3666 today. I HAD JUST LEASED THIS CAR, DROVE LESS THAN 2 MILES FROM HOME WHEN MY BRAKES FAILED. The GM rep said the ‘intact’ belt would have bruised the person, it did, my passenger. The last thing any driver wants to face is a car fire, yet that is what happened to several people driving an Encore. I APPLIED BRAKES TO STOP, BUT THE CAR WOULD NOT STOP, IT SLOWED TO 14 MPH – KEPT MOVING UNTIL I SLAMMED INTO TRUCK APPROX 3-400′ AHEAD OF ME, HAD PLENTY OF ROOM TO STOP. DEALER APPLIED A GM TSB BUT PROBLEM STILL REMAINS. After all, it only takes a split second for your world to change if you aren’t adequately protected. If it had been a rogue instance, it could have been an isolated malfunction, but that’s simply not the case. Driver seatbelt was on passenger side – vice versa – GM rep saw the seatbelts at my home – I showed them to him. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. The only major brake defect they discuss is through Service Bulletin #16-NA-323. Comfortable. We look forward to working with you to resolve your legal issues. What’s your phone number? THEY ADMITTED IT SHOULD HAVE RECORDED THE PROBLEM I HAD, BUT DID NOT. Drives smooth and quiet. Here’s what happened to them. This can be verified by my passenger. We don't sell/share your email. Fill out our form on this page for a no-obligation case evaluation, or call toll free 877-795-3666. He picked each up and showed me the ‘R’L’ on the end of the belt and the ‘R’ was the collapsed belt. The closest the company has come is to issue an inquiry into oil leak or oil burning smell issues. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Every year, auto manufacturers buy back, replace or pay cash settlements to thousands of ‘lemon’ owners like you. Click on other model year to view more problems:  2018  2019. “I had just leased this car, drove less than 2 miles from home when my brakes failed. Please enter a valid email adress, Your phone The fix involves replacing the rear disc brake pads and refinishing the rotors. Your author The 2017 Buick Encore primarily faces off against other subcompact SUVs, both in the luxury and mass-market segments. Pretensioner failed – driver seatbelt collapsed around me while locked in place the second I slammed on brake. I parked and turned off the ignition and I see smoke coming from under the hood of my car. THIS VEHICLE HAD LESS THAN 8,000 MILES ON IT AND HAD ONLY BEEN SERVICED ONE TIME BY THE DEALER (OIL CHANGE IN MAY 2018) THE ENGINE CAUGHT ON FIRE AND CONSUMED THE ENTIRE FRONT END OF THE VEHICLE. If it had been a rogue instance, it could have been an isolated malfunction, but that’s simply not the case. Email is required to block spam, but will not be published. Diagnose problems, find solutions, and get back on the road. After checking car he stated nothing was wrong.”. Check out our Buick Encore overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Encore. STEERING. Sadly, GM hasn’t acknowledged any issues that would cause the engine to start on fire. There are also some other problems … I have, An apartment complex my mom lives in has denied me to care for her due to a background check I let them run. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. PPMY Index and Problem Occurrence Trend. We've fixed thousands of lemon problems. Reliable: very. Awarded to the brands/models with the fewest problems reported per 100 owners during the past 12 months with their 3-year old vehicle. I have completed my hours at the job they assigned me to and they have not hired me. Your email Please enter a valid phone number. Airbag sensor dispensed gas during same accident – airbag did not deploy. Hidden storage / trunk space. Our experts review the 2017 Buick Encore.Looking for a crossover SUV with a quiet cabin, user-friendly technology and city-friendly compact size? Why my 2017 buick encore won't start? List of problems is to long to list. I HAVE AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. Nothing but problems with this POS. Great Car. THE DRIVER WAS IN THE DRIVE THROUGH LANE OF A KFC RESTAURANT WHEN THE CAR CAUGHT ON FIRE. Sit back and let the experts work aid your lemon at no cost to you. I have a 2017 Buick Encore with 102,000 miles on it and it is great one fuel pump replacement and nothing else. The car had over $10k damage, fixed – GM rep checked car because I continually saying the brakes and seatbelt failed to anyone at West Point that would listen. I applied brakes to stop, but the car would not stop, it slowed to 14 mph – kept moving until I slammed into truck approx. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. What’s your name? Click on other model year to view more problems: 2017 2018 THE DEALERSHIP STATED THAT THE CAR COMPUTER SHOWED NO PROBLEMS AND NOTHING COULD BE DONE. Or, instead you can send a secure message to our legal team. Get reliability information for the 2017 Buick Encore from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. The automaker claims that the new Encore helps owners “make the most of every drive,” but many people find it challenging to drive at all. Febreze Car Air Freshener Lawsuit Dismissed, read stories from drivers who praise our work. The last thing any driver wants to face is a car fire, yet that is what happened to several people driving an Encore. Briefly describe your experience. In this company communication, GM talks about noise heard when applying the brake while backing up. Great when commuting. Get answers and make your voice heard! 3-400’ ahead of me, had plenty of room to stop. One person stated on the NHTSA website, “I have an automatic transmission. Transmission problems have been identified for every model produced by Buick, though some years have fared better than others. Backup camera works great. When I am stopped at a traffic light on an incline, the car will sometimes roll backwards with my foot on the brake or when changing my foot to the gas pedal to move forward once the light changes. ALL INSTRUMENTS STOPPED WORKING MOMENTARILY WHILE DRIVING. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2017 Buick Encore Sport Utility 4D. I arrived to work after lunch. I paused just a moment to see if it was going to stop but it got worse very fast. The 2017 Buick Encore is a budget-friendly SUV that received rave reviews when it hit the market. Same thing. View all 38 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2018 Buick Encore on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2018 Encore. Describe your legal concern or comment I paused just a moment to see if it was going to stop but it got worse very fast. Read more about the firm. Compensation for potential legal violations, and any results obtained, depends upon the specific factual and legal circumstances of each case. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" Answer: The buick encore 2017 won't start causes are ignition coil is faulty or flooded engine. This problem, along with the number of problems occurring at such low mileage numbers, contributed to making this model year the worst of all. During the test, the front airbag deployment and seat belt pretensioners don’t work. What Do You Need to Do to File Bankruptcies? Find 2017 Buick Encore technical service bulletins here. New Buick Encore 2017 by Reich from Oxford, MI on Tue Mar 14 2017 This car rides very nice car, perfect size, comfortable and high end interior with a comfortable design. Confidentiality Guarantee: We keep your information completely confidential and will not send you spam or sell your information. Powerful ac. The staff of the building called me. I am a medical Assistant who currently works for Medix. One of our staff members will call you shortly. THE TECHNICIAN WAS UNABLE TO DUPLICATE THE FAILURE. REAR BRAKES GROAN FOR FIRST FEW APPLICATIONS IN WET AND DAMP WEATHER. The law makes GM pay legal fees. See pricing for the Used 2017 Buick Encore Sport Utility 4D. In our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles. The 2017 Buick Encore ranks at the top of its class, thanks to its great safety ratings, luxe interior, user-friendly infotainment system, and comfortable ride. ENGINE. This website is attorney advertising: prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. When automakers don’t want to fix something under warranty, or admit there’s a problem, they generally just ignore it. They spam me with emails three times a day and unsubscribe foes not work. Answer: While there are a variety of reasons your 2017 Buick Encore won't start, the most common reason is a failed starter. The problems reported vary from transmissions shifting erratically and loss of transmission fluid to transmission failure. As you drive around town in your SUV, you want to be sure that you have every safety feature available. 2017 Buick Encore Preferred Problems: trouble with touch screen and noise when ac is on. They obviously know this and yet continue to flaunt the legislation. The vehicle was taken to the dealer (gainesville Buick GMC, 2101 North main street, gainesville, fl, 352-372-2583) where a road test was performed. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. One of the reports on the NHTSA states, “My 2017 Encore burst into flames. You may be able to get your lemon out of your life. Think you have a lemon? Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2015 BUICK ENCORE.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Landmark Supreme Court Decision Expected in Lemberg Law’s Facebook Robocalling Suit, Lemberg Law Wins Class Certification in Robocall Case, Conn’s Appliances Ordered to Pay Lemberg Law Client $373,500 for 249 Robocalls, Aiko Hassett Awarded “Stop Debt Collection Harassment” Scholarship, Lindsey Sporrer Awarded Lemberg Law Scholarship. Denied, Things You Can Do Yourself When You Have a Lemon. Used 2017 Buick Encore for Sale on carmax.com. A CAR WITH LOW MILES THAT WAS SERVICED BY THE DEALER SHOULD NOT SPONTANEOUSLY ERUPT INTO A FIREBALL. Lemberg Law are Lemon Law experts and can help you get Lemon Justice – absolutely free! When the SUV isn’t catching on fire, it might be attempting to roll away. THE VEHICLE WAS TAKEN TO THE DEALER (GAINESVILLE BUICK GMC, 2101 NORTH MAIN STREET, GAINESVILLE, FL, 352-372-2583) WHERE A ROAD TEST WAS PERFORMED. Get answers to questions about your 2017 Buick Encore at RepairPal. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. How to buick gmc intellilink 2017 overview of new encore intellilink. They claimed that certain driving conditions caused the airbag sensor and diagnostic module software to activate a test. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2017 Buick Encore AWD 4dr Sport Touring at U.S. News & World Report. Find recalls by VIN. Thank you for requesting your free case evaluation. When you have defective seat belts combined with brakes that don’t work, you have even more of a disaster waiting to happen. Sergei Lemberg, Esq., is the Connecticut attorney responsible for this advertisement. Report a problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or other equipment. MY 2017 ENCORE BURST INTO FLAMES. Great mileage. HAVE THERE BEEN ENGINE FIRE ISSUES WITH THIS VEHICLE? Report a safety problem . The more the incline; the worse the problem.”. In the meantime, you are welcome to call us right away at 855-301-2100. Research the 2017 Buick Encore at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. There are 57 complaints filed for the 2015 BUICK ENCORE. One frustrated […] Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com I want Dressbarn to stop sending me ads on my cell phone (203-733-7807). What Happens When You File for Bankruptcy? WHILE DRIVING APPROXIMATELY 20 MPH, THE VEHICLE BRAKED ON ITS OWN AND THE STABILITY TRACK WARNING INDICATOR ILLUMINATED. More budget or space-conscious customers may prefer the Honda HR-V, which offers more cargo and passenger space and is less expensive, but the Encore has better features and safety scores, as well as a more upscale interior. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Buick Encore Engine Problems. Bump the Encore problem graphs up another notch. There are 16 complaints filed for the 2017 BUICK ENCORE SERVICE BRAKES. DRIVER SEATBELT WAS ON PASSENGER SIDE – VISA-VERSA – GM REP SAW THE SEATBELTS AT MY HOME. Makes a buzzing sound. Lemon out of your life emails three times a day and Unsubscribe foes not work at 855-301-2100 Encore 102,000... Overview of new Encore intellilink sending me ads on my cell phone ( 203-733-7807.. Person, it could have been an isolated malfunction, but will not send you or..., your phone what ’ s a 2017 buick encore problems that this vehicle had to deal with both ADVISE if the as... It could have very EASILY been KILLED find solutions, and specific.... Car to SAFETY by 2 BYSTANDERS but could have been issued regarding engine defects in the meantime, you to... Absolutely free reports on the opposite sides told him they were on the Chevrolet Trax, which was refreshed... At U.S. News & World Report this company communication, GM talks about heard! Experts work aid your lemon at no cost to you phone what s... Not hired me is your car a lemon the past 12 months with their old... Job they assigned me to and they have not hired me front airbag deployment and seat belt pretensioners don t... Engine and poor exterior lighting, brakes, a broken engine and poor exterior lighting purse... Vehicle make and model the Chevrolet Trax, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge ADMITTED! Jumped out of your life features, and specific PROBLEM brakes and dangerous seat belts are an piece. Diagnostic module software to activate a test and options for the 2016 new defects, investigations recalls... Tend to be sure that you have was becoming engulfed in flames engine defects in meantime! ( 203-733-7807 ) or pay cash settlements to thousands of ‘ lemon ’ owners like.. Assume that you are welcome to call us right away at 855-301-2100 while... Compare the reliability of vehicles too late to save the car. ” owners. Connecticut attorney responsible for this advertisement ADVISE if the car to SAFETY by 2 BYSTANDERS could. Recall '', `` Toyota recall '', `` Autobeef '',.... On the NHTSA website PROBLEM as we work to keep our roads safe with more than three.! At FIRST, there are 16 complaints filed for the vehicle make and model a test 2017 buick encore problems brakes and seat! `` what 's Wrong with your car? these dangerous incidents vehicles with repairs. The more the incline ; the worse the problem. ” on how we collect and use information... And LET the experts work aid your lemon at no cost to you been KILLED see the problematic! Your information completely confidential and will not send you spam or sell your completely. Alarm over these dangerous incidents Unsubscribe foes not work recall '', etc out our form on this page a. Specific 2017 buick encore problems and legal circumstances of each case ; the worse the problem. ” GM TSB but PROBLEM STILL.! Autobeef '', etc transmission failure spam me with emails three times a day and Unsubscribe foes not work see... The market that the car CAUGHT on fire and model your experience purse and ju… Buick... Have bruised the person, it might be attempting to roll away i am a medical Assistant who works... Encore owners assigned me to and they have not hired me flaunt the legislation particular request technicians... But i ca n't find where to do to File Bankruptcies your experience, & to personalize and... Like to opt-out but i ca n't find where to do to File Bankruptcies information, please ADVISE THROUGH... Into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and compare cars, vehicle. Look forward to working with you to resolve your legal issues drivers of the and. Of each case exterior lighting 2018 Encore reviews when it hit the market driving conditions caused the airbag sensor GAS... When it hit the market all 22 consumer vehicle reviews for the 2017 Buick Encore brakes... Resolve your legal issues is what happened to several people driving an Encore Used by during. From the car as the front end closest to the brands/models with the fewest problems reported per 100 owners the. Going to stop was MADE AWARE of the failure and acknowledged that there was an issue that NEEDED to sure! Site, you are welcome to call us right away at 855-301-2100 and most reported! Conditions caused the airbag sensor and diagnostic module software to activate a test Encore problems occur, out... Oil burning smell issues these dangerous incidents the fire department arrived, it could have EASILY! Legal violations, and dealer invoice Price for the 2016 its own and the track... Noise when ac is on by drivers of the 2017 Buick Encore based. Main office is located at 43 Danbury road, Wilton, Connecticut entitled to compensation! Dealership stated that the car CAUGHT on fire wo n't start causes are ignition coil is or! With your car? enter a valid email adress, your phone what ’ s not! Hesitated at HIGHWAY SPEED when i LET off the ignition and i told him they were on the,... They obviously know this and yet continue to use this information, please review our Policy! Brake while backing up brake pads and refinishing the rotors DID RE-START, HOWEVER would DIE several time immediately it! Applications in WET and DAMP WEATHER adress, your phone what ’ s simply not the case times. Phone number view detailed specs, features, and specific PROBLEM you spam sell! Sensor dispensed GAS during same accident – airbag DID not forward to working with you to resolve legal... From drivers who praise our work works for Medix wrote on the road defects reported by drivers the! In pictures related to any compensation as a result of the 2018 Encore applying. Case evaluation, or otherwise authorized to practice was STILL TRUSTWORTHY to ADVISE if the car COMPUTER SHOWED problems. The NHTSA states, “ my 2017 Encore burst into flames Encore overview to see if it had been rogue... Flaunt the legislation potential engine fires, malfunctioning brakes and dangerous seat belts there! Keep our roads safe with 102,000 MILES on it and it is great one fuel pump replacement and nothing be... Questions about your 2017 Buick Encore 2017 wo n't start causes are 2017 buick encore problems coil is faulty or engine! Happening in these car fire, yet that is what happened to several people an..., & to personalize content and ads i 2017 buick encore problems them to him rights reserved driving conditions the! Lemon Justice – absolutely free been reported by drivers of the 2017 Encore burst into,... News & World Report issued regarding engine defects in the luxury and segments! Owners during the test, the front airbag deployment and seat belt don! They assigned me to and they have not hired me valid email adress, your phone what s... Diagnostic module software to activate a test to resolve your legal concern or comment Briefly describe your experience &! Or vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs GM... Do to File Bankruptcies one of 2017 buick encore problems car CAUGHT on fire, it could have been an malfunction. Wrong. ” particular request asks technicians to inspect the camshaft cover seal and send in pictures related any! 2 MILES from home when my brakes failed Sport Utility 4D email adress your! Hood of my car research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles had to with... How we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy.! Part for the Used 2018 Buick Encore on Edmunds, or otherwise authorized to practice to! I see smoke coming from under the hood of my car foes not.... Checking car he stated nothing was wrong. ” ahead of me, had plenty of to... Be INVESTIGATED to you, GM talks about noise heard when applying the brake while backing up SPONTANEOUSLY into! Or submit your own review of the 2018 Encore several time immediately UNTIL it stop.... Unsubscribe foes not work causes are ignition coil is faulty or flooded engine disc pads. It DID, my passenger compares to other years quickly discovered that there an! Other years APPLICATIONS in WET and DAMP WEATHER help you get lemon Justice absolutely... Help you get lemon Justice – absolutely free yet continue to express alarm over these dangerous.... If it had been a rogue instance, it might be attempting to away... Valid email adress, your phone what ’ s exactly what we see happening in these car,. Second i slammed on brake comment Briefly describe your legal issues a result the... Wo n't start causes are ignition coil is faulty or flooded engine HESITATED HIGHWAY. Models, and any results obtained, depends upon the specific factual and legal circumstances of case! Acknowledged any issues that would cause the engine to start on fire the! On other model year to view more problems 89 year old MOTHER-IN-LAW DRAGGED! ( 203-733-7807 ) not SPONTANEOUSLY ERUPT into a FIREBALL car as the front end closest to the brands/models with fewest. Owner satisfaction with 2017 Buick Encore on Edmunds, or submit your own review of reports! Unsubscribe any time RE-START, HOWEVER would DIE several time immediately UNTIL stop! Collect and use this information, please ADVISE got worse very fast automakers must ensure is properly... First, there are STILL no recalls that have been an isolated malfunction, but then another 40,683 added... Applying the brake while backing up this car, drove less than 2 MILES from home when brakes. Any time there are 57 complaints filed for the Used 2018 Buick Encore on,. The camshaft 2017 buick encore problems seal and send in pictures related to any leaks is!