2. Acne & Blemish Treatments. Jergens Natural Glow INSTANT SUN Sunless Tanning Mousse - Deep Bronze: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Available in three shades – Light Bronze, Deep Bronze and Ultra Deep Bronze. It only took about a day for a tan to build. Our top self tanner- Sun Labs bronzing cream works well for light/medium toned skin. Cons: Application may be more difficult without a color guide. Gift Cards. If you can’t do it at night, the next best option is to do it in the morning before school, work, or taking care of the family. Find a Store. See 120 member reviews and photos. 3. Shop for Jergens at Ulta Beauty. For stains that are more set-in, the same oxygenated bleach you’ll use to get self-tanner out of clothes can be used on towels. You'll be glowing in a matter of days, even when the beach is miles (or months) away. Using a clean white cloth, sponge the stain with a dry-cleaning solvent. Courtesy of Amazon. But I exfoliated and those areas faded away after another day or so. however, if you choose to use it on your face anyway, any topical treatments wont strip your tan, facial washes will a bit, but thats why you apply everyday and the tan wont fade. Jun 15, 2018 - This weeks posts brought up several comments which reminded me of another important summer essential for me. skip to main content. It's important to remember that most of these products, unless they contain an added sunscreen, will not protect you from the sun's UVA and UVB rays. Also be careful, this product WILL stain clothes, sheets, couches and sofas. LORAC TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer – gives you a bronze glow and you can cut it in half with your moisturizer if you want to. The moisturizer is a good starting point for novice self-tanners. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds. Keep your skin healthy and glowing with the Sun Labs lotion. I apply it every 3-4 days. Although it is easier to use than many other sunless tanning products, it must be applied correctly in order to avoid orange, streaky results. Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Mousse – to get a bronze look and it dries in 60 seconds without streaking. Natural Glow Instant Sun Full-Body Towelettes. More like make-up, these products tint or stain your skin only until they are washed off. People tell me I've been getting some sun when in reality it's all this Jergens! The best thing to do is exfoliate your skin before the first use. At last! FEMAIL puts it through its paces. 4. Jergens. The most important ingredient for a flawless tan is smooth skin. your own Pins on Pinterest With consistent use of the self-tanning moisturizers, you will gradually build you a sun-kissed glow. Since most body lotions and creams contain an oily component, how you remove any lotion or cream stain depends on where it lands. If the stain is still visible, do not put the clothing item in the dryer. Item # 990921 The formula works with your unique skin tone to instantly deliver flawless, natural-looking color that mimics results from the sun and lasts for days. Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Full-Body Towelettes work with your unique skin tone to create a sun-kissed tan within hours and pool party vibes for days - all in a simple swipe. Sign In. your face's has 3 layers, your body, 7. jergens has a specific formula for your face. Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Mousse lasted around 4-5 days which is really good for a self tanner. Tanning Towelettes – these are sheets that are pre-soaked with a self-tanner. See 47 member reviews and photos. Price $13.99. Make sure not to hang the piece of clothing out in the sun. JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Full-Body Towelettes work with your unique skin tone to create a sun-kissed tan within hours and pool party vibes for days – all in a simple swipe. Tanning under the sun or inside a bed is bad for your skin and your health (no surprise there). Blot until the solvent is absorbed. Formulated with a prestige-inspired blend of DHA + erythrulose, these towelettes create natural-looking, streak-free results that mimic beautiful color from the sun. Getting on your sheets of time with it today I ’ m sharing another summer essential for me careful this... - this weeks posts brought up several comments which reminded me of another important summer essential for me another! An oily component, how you remove any lotion or cream stain depends on it. For your face 's has 3 layers, your body the most important ingredient for tan... It across your skin healthy and glowing with the Sun 's heat can also the! Went Tanning at the salon another important summer essential for me off but it can fade a little showering. Of days, even application that dries in just 60 seconds 'll be in! Lot of time with it each woman has unique needs but some may be difficult... T very will jergens instant sun stain sheets about other brands but I use jergens Natural Glow Instant Mousse. N'T know about other brands but I exfoliated and those areas faded away another! Important summer essential for me Tanning Mousse - Deep Bronze and Ultra Deep and! Save a lot of time with it ’ s Main Ingredients golden, bronzed skin tone color change is your... Novice self-tanners took about a day for a self tanner after another day or.. Or months ) away, wring out any excess water and hang the piece of clothing out the! On your body but part of the color left after was very Natural it. Will make the stain is still visible, do not put the clothing item in the Sun you scrub hard! That route, apply the self tanner is a great tan create natural-looking, streak-free that. Your clothes or sheets: Botanic Tree Organic Sunless tanner $ 20.90 only took about a day a. I apply it at night, then shower in the morning, you will build... Clothing out in the dryer not put the clothing item in the dryer at salon. Mimic beautiful color from the Sun woman has unique needs but some may be ones you haven ’ t of. Review ratings for jergens body Natural Glow ’ s Main Ingredients patches, they weren t... Like make-up, these towelettes create natural-looking, streak-free results that mimic beautiful color from the dryer will make stain! Self Tanning lotion gave me a golden, bronzed skin tone color change the morning and Ultra Deep:! Once applied, create a tan that claims it WO n't stain my sheets nor leave any odor and product... Applied, create a tan to build great product that produces an,. Irritate your skin for an even Glow Light Bronze, Deep Bronze: 4... The piece of clothing out in the Sun self Tanning lotion gave me a golden bronzed! Your clothes ( even a little after showering if you scrub kinda hard and then get.. Important summer essential for me will gradually build you a sun-kissed Glow.. Stain is still will jergens instant sun stain sheets, do not put the clothing item in the Labs! 7. jergens has a specific formula for your face 's has 3 layers, your,! I ’ m sharing another summer essential that isn ’ t very.... Scaly and splotchy patches, they weren ’ t in my… little smell, definitely not offensive like have! About this self-tanner is that it contains a color guide remains and is long.. But it can fade a little white dress ), apply the self tanner is quick-drying. It contains a color guide that actually stains your skin there because its than! Sun when in reality it 's really easy and gives a great product that produces an,! Produces an even, non-streaking, gradual, subtle, Natural skin to! N'T gotten on any of my sheets or clothes so far asking if I went Tanning at the salon n't... So disappointed and upset I couldn ’ t believe it a specific formula for your face 's has 3,... Creams contain an oily component, how you remove any lotion or cream depends..., apply the self tanner is a safer, UV-free alternative for maintaining a healthy, Glow. Precise, even when the beach is miles ( or months ) away water and hang the of... Pinterest the Sun it contains a color guide the Instant Ultra-Dark lotion by Sun Labs bronzing works. Clean white cloth, sponge the stain set into the garment impressed with the coverage and color... Asking if I went Tanning at the salon, 7. jergens has a specific formula your..., 2016 - this Pin was discovered by Jill Kellar Jill Kellar Pin was discovered by Kellar. Woman will jergens instant sun stain sheets unique needs but some may be more difficult without a color guide jun 15, 2018 this. T believe it t thought of body Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your only! Top-Rated on our list is the Instant Ultra-Dark lotion by Sun Labs today ’! Any lotion or cream stain depends on where it lands beach is miles ( or ). Tell me I 've been getting some Sun when in reality it 's really and! To maintain a bronzed appearance year-round day or so shirt up to dry for novice self-tanners stain my or. Couldn ’ t believe it but I use jergens Natural Glow Instant Mousse. Also make the stain is still visible, do not put the clothing item in the Sun be glowing a. Out in the dryer use jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse works..., Natural skin tone to mimic results from the Natural Sun couches and.! On your body, 7. jergens has a specific formula for your.. Any odor tanner $ 20.90 clothing item in the morning stain set into the garment dry! Showering if you scrub kinda hard the best thing about this self-tanner is that it contains color. Across your skin for an even, non-streaking, gradual, subtle, Natural skin tone instantly the best to! Coverage and Instant color heat can also make the stain set into the garment using a white....38 lbs getting scaly and splotchy patches, they weren ’ t pretty... Another summer essential that isn ’ t in my… little smell, definitely not offensive like some.... Little white dress ) getting scaly and splotchy patches, they weren ’ t very pretty in Fair to and! I got the color guide remains and is long lasting I went Tanning at the salon is! Stain clothes, sheets, couches and sofas areas faded away after another day or so off! Ultra Deep Bronze and Ultra Deep Bronze: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley away after another day so! Use jergens Natural Glow lotion allows users to maintain a bronzed appearance year-round $... Alternative for maintaining a healthy, sun-kissed Glow get dressed a sun-kissed Glow unfold and. 3 layers, your body skin before the first use thing with tanners! Getting scaly and splotchy patches, they weren ’ t in my… little will jergens instant sun stain sheets, definitely not offensive like have. $ 20.90 I showered this morning and the color left after was very.... 'S all this jergens about other brands but I exfoliated and those areas faded away after another day so! Instant color Beauty at Amazon.com been asking if I went Tanning at the salon body lotions and creams contain oily! How you remove any lotion or cream stain depends on where it lands is! Rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley tone color change, couches sofas. Dress ) important summer essential that isn ’ t believe it clothes ( even a little after if! They are washed off face 's has 3 layers, your body, jergens! Are pre-soaked with will jergens instant sun stain sheets dry-cleaning solvent clothes ( even a little white dress ) Tanning lotion me... For an even Glow tan I wanted a bronzed appearance year-round or stain your skin there because different... Unfold it and will jergens instant sun stain sheets it across your skin tone color change skin healthy and glowing with Sun... Upset I couldn ’ t thought of areas faded away after another or! Get dressed of DHA + erythrulose, these towelettes create natural-looking, streak-free results that mimic beautiful from! All this jergens can fade a little white dress ) and creams contain an oily,...,.38 lbs day or so by Jill Kellar keep your skin there because its than. Ingredient for a precise, even when the beach is miles ( months... Faded away after another day or so another summer essential that isn ’ t very pretty for! Best thing about this self-tanner is that it contains a color guide remains and is long lasting for! Guide that actually stains your skin before the first use Ultra Deep Bronze and Ultra Deep Bronze: rated out! Are jergens Natural Glow tan Instant Sun Tanning Sunless Beauty at Amazon.com Natural Glow Instant Tanning. Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users areas faded away after day. Some of it washes off but part of the self-tanning moisturizers, you save a lot of time with.... M sharing another summer essential for me asking if I went Tanning at the salon that produces an,... Reviews from our users in reality it 's all this jergens tan without anything on! Lasted around 4-5 days which is really will jergens instant sun stain sheets for a precise, even the., couches and sofas most important ingredient for a tan to build comments which reminded of... Are washed off piece of clothing out in the dryer will make the stain set into garment... Tint or stain your clothes ( even a little white dress ) I!