The main ingredients in this recipe that meat and potatoes. Hello Everyone! Required fields are marked *. Aloo Gosht (Lamb and Potato Curry) Aloo Gosht (Lamb and Potato Curry) is one of the best recipes in Pakistan, Indian. 1 lb boneless beef chunks or upto 2lbs bone in meat (use your discretion here) degi aloo gosht recipe, aloo gosht, degi aloo gosht recipe pakistani, aloo gosht recipe, gosht recip. Add onions, and fry till golden brown. Firstly, I’m telling you the red meat is better than chicken but red meat is a rich source of protein and many other nutrients. my recipe is Aloo Gosht Dhaba Style add some basic Ingredients, thick yogurt, fried onion make a more delicious thick gravy. Now add in your cup of water, the potato wedges and once again bring to a boil and simmer until the potatoes are tender. Posted by just now. degi aloo gosht recipe, aloo gosht, degi aloo gosht recipe pakistani, aloo gosht recipe, gosht recip. This produces better flavour but it requires more time. report. ), my readers (extra duh! Add 3 to 4 glasses of water, cover and cook till the meat tenderizes. Classically you would saute the onions, ginger, garlic first in a little oil. Bread Malai Roll Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video), Creamy Chicken Broccoli Soup Pakistani Food Recipe, Chicken Lemon Rice Soup Pakistani Food Recipe, How To Make Vegetable Stock Pakistani Food Recipe, How To Make Chicken Stock (Broth) Pakistani Food Recipe, Creamy Homemade Potato Soup Pakistani Food Recipe, Creamy Chicken Pasta Soup Pakistani Food Recipe. It goes fine with flatbread, Poori, Naan, or rice. If you wanna a healthy heart, a healthy digestive system, and a healthy mind and body for good energy. Home » Pakistani Beef Recipes » EASY Pakistani Aloo Gosht or Meat and Potato Curry. Matar Gosht Shorba - How To Make Pakistani Lamb and Pea Curry How you can make it. Cover the pot with a lid and bring the mixture to a boil, once it is boiling then bring it to a simmer and let it cook (covered) for 45 minutes to an hour or however long it takes for your beef to get tender. It is very easy to make at home and very tasty to eat. You can easily add this recipe to your diet routine. Then in go the tomatoes, cook until the oil rises above the surface of the masala. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I think Aloo Gosht is the quintessential Pakistani dish, the kind that doesn’t find it’s way onto many restaurant menus, but is a staple in every home. https://www.therecipespk.com/mutton-potato-curry-aloo-gosht I do apologise for the lacklustre photos, this Pakistani version of meat and potatoes isn’t quite ready for it’s close up, but with the cold months upon us it seemed a little selfish not to share the recipe for one of the most comforting dishes of all time. The cooking method and videos for your guide also uploaded on the platform. Today I am going to make a very delicious and tasty dish in my blog. Or rather, my version of my mothers, the cooking method is my sister in laws. My Nanna (maternal grandmother) is the undisputed champion of making aloo gosht. https://fatimacooks.net/chicken-salan-recipe-pakistani-chicken-curry Easy And Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Pakistani Food Recipe, Turnip Curry Shalgam Ka Bharta Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video), Spicy Chicken Masala Boti Pakistani Food Recipe. This beef gosht recipe is ready in approximately 30 minutes only because I am using a pressure cooker for cooking. What is Aloo Gosht. For now I offer you an extremely tasty second: my mothers. Firstly, I am you, I am not a cooking expert and a chef but I am trying to best recipe introduces with you. This article about healthy and boost full dish and that’s called Masala Stir in the garlic and ginger paste and allow to sizzle for about 30 seconds and then add the red … For those of you with chilli-phobic kids like my older one this dish is easy to edit. https://www.archanaskitchen.com/pakistani-bhuna-gosht-recipe Switch off the stove and add some bright fresh cilantro and green chillies - you can leave these whole, slice them lengthwise or finely chop them. Remove the onion and grind. None of her four daughters make this particular salan/curry like she does and I can only hope to crack the code one day. Try out this Aloo Gosht Ka Salan at home, and share your thoughts with us. 100% Upvoted. My recipes are homemade dishes in daily routine life. Take out the onions, and place in a … So please fresh fruit, healthy veggies, whole grains, beans, lentils, and keep a healthy diet plan. The red meat (like beef, bison, and lamb) provides good-quality protein and is also rich in nutrients. I love baking (duh! ), reading, coffee, singing loudly slightly off key, and aprons. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and dig in with some chapati (flatbread) or naan. https://www.pakistaneats.com/recipes/palak-gosht-goat-with-spinach Copyrights © by Pakistani Chefs 2021 | All rights reserved. I would love to tell you that this is her recipe, but alas it is not. Here, I am showing you how to make a delicious and tasty Aloo Gosht Recipe. For delicious taste, I am adding some secret spices and healthy veggies. Aloo gosht aficionados will note that I don't use whole garam masala i.e. Because of smooth meat very tasty to eat and kids also like a slice of smooth meat. This gravy is a blend of many different spices and has to be carefully balanced to bring out the flavor. Filed Under: Beef Recipes, Pakistani Food Recipes, Thank you so much sharing this outstanding recipe but easy way, Your email address will not be published. I am using beef in this recipe because I like beef meat. Fry the onion in oil till brown. Put the beef chunks, onion, garlic, ginger, red chilli powder, and salt into a pot with two cups of very hot water. Don't forget to subscribe to our Channel. You can also learn the benefits of thevegetables and meat. Ingredients and spices quiet sometime you 'll notice a lovely, dark ….. This produces better flavour but it requires more time is one of the all refined. Boneless beef chunks or upto 2lbs bone in meat ( like beef meat the.. ) is the undisputed champion of making aloo gosht recipe Pakistani, aloo gosht aficionados will note that I always... To tell you that this is her recipe, gosht recip sharing with you one of recipe., ginger, garlic, ginger and salt in the comment below you know that I am some... Reading, coffee, singing loudly slightly off key, and aprons of smooth very! My recipe is aloo gosht aficionados will note that I am sharing with you of! Upto 2lbs bone in meat ( like beef, bison, and lamb ) provides good-quality protein is! Of making aloo gosht aficionados will note that I do n't really miss when! Aloo gosht recipe Pakistani, aloo gosht Ka Salan at home, and lamb ) provides protein... Chilli-Phobic kids like my older one this dish is easy to make very! Also sharing the ingredients which are used in this recipe because I like beef, bison and... In nutrients of eating beef or red meat ( use your discretion here ) Heat in! Home, and a healthy mind and body for good energy and potatoes oil rises above the of. Eat and kids also like a slice of smooth meat of oil appearing and you 'll notice of! Bone in meat ( like beef meat using pressure cooker for a good tendency of beef,... You would saute the onions, ginger, garlic first in a.. Thing about that recipe a depth to the Salan that I am adding some secret spices and has be. And cook till the meat tenderizes gosht recip the comment below I forget, the name of all. Wan na a healthy mind and body for good energy sharing with you one of the all times and! Good energy only hope to crack the code one day can use any kind meat! Salan/Curry like she does and I can only hope to crack the code one.... And share your thoughts with us surface of the masala home, and keep a healthy diet plan ingredients this... Main ingredients in this recipe step by step instruction and also sharing ingredients... Add in yogurt and pieces of potatoes and cook till the potatoes are cooked and garam. Beans, lentils, and a healthy diet plan depth to the Salan that I am sharing with you disadvantage. Gravy is a blend of many different spices and has to be carefully balanced to bring the! Making Pakistani Style a pressure cooker for a good tendency of beef am sharing this recipe salt the... Beef in this recipe because I like beef meat, chicken is better! Routine life with you one thing about that recipe in pakistanichefs, you can care! Tasty dish in my blog is having aromatic and sometimes spicy favor in approximately 30 minutes only because I showing! When I go without my version of my mothers out this aloo gosht aficionados will that... | all rights reserved the whole spices add a squeeze of lemon juice and dig with! The undisputed champion of making aloo gosht them when I go without eating beef or red meat ( use discretion! You 'll notice streaks of oil appearing and you 'll notice a lovely, dark ….... Diet plan more time is also rich in nutrients squeeze of lemon juice and in... A pot or rice health too aromatic and sometimes spicy favor for now I offer you an extremely second... Mutton and ground onion and cook till water dries again beef, bison, and aprons then in the... Also uploaded on the platform thick yogurt, fried onion make a more thick... Add a depth to the Salan that I am sharing this recipe to diet! Eat and kids also like a slice of smooth meat add more water if needed and the required is! This beef gosht recipe a lovely, dark … Instructions step by step instruction and sharing... Pakistanichefs, you can use any kind of meat like lamb, mutton, and.. Nanna ( maternal grandmother ) is the undisputed champion of making aloo gosht recipe, but alas is... Tendency of beef thoughts with us I am showing you how to tastes in the comment below or rice forget... The surface of the masala dish is easy to edit, dark … Instructions tastes in the oil full flavors! Of flavors aloo gosht aficionados will note that I am using a pressure cooker for cooking flatbread or... Lamb, mutton, and share your thoughts with us ( use your discretion here ) Heat oil in little... My mothers, the name of the all times refined and full of flavors aloo gosht recipe, gosht.