Is there a way to trick the MHW clock so it still thinks the event is out? Learn about Mew are Number One!'s availability, unlock conditions, target Monsters, and rewards for completing the Quest here. [MHW Wiki] Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki. YjJjMDAzYjdiYzc2ZTYyOTE2YWJhMmY3ZGVhZjU3ZWYyZDY2M2E1M2ZkYzNh View mod page View image gallery Hard Fire Res Jewel 4; Best Lance MHW Iceborne. If you enjoyed this MHW Guide be sure to check out more in Monster Hunter World 5 Weeks Of Festivals 2019. Adds in permanent versions of "The Evening Star" and "Dawn of the Death Star", optional download to download one or bothEvening has him start as fire and Dawn has him start as ice. MzUxNmI4N2NjOTBlMzVhMjI4YTA3YWM4YmIzNiJ9 Monster Hunter: World erhält eine gigantische DLC-Erweiterung â "Monster Hunter World: Iceborne" Eine neue Welt erwartet dich in der Neuen Welt â mit neuen, mächtigeren Monstern und den herausfordernden Meisterrang-Quests! ZmNkMDUzNDEwMzExNTY3OWVkOTcxNDllYjI5YWM2NGZiNjRmZTliN2Y2YTJm It’s an ultra time-limited mission with one hefty reward: Great Spiritvein Gems. And it won't do much of anything now that Sealed Feystones constitute 80% of the drops of T3 monster investigations, and Seliana Cache … Honey. Quest Rewards: 1: 63% . Posts: 26174. This is going to be the first batch of new quests this month since next week there is going to be three new event quests taking place in the Seliana Supply Cache as well. Quest Rewards: x1: 100%: M★6 Ode to the Destruction: Quest Rewards: x1: 8%: M★6 Tears from Nirvana: Quest Rewards: x1: 8%: M★6 Mew are Number One! eyJtZXNzYWdlIjoiMDExZTkxOWRmNWRiMGIxZjFhMTAwMDkwMTBmNDA1YjU4 MHW The Place Where Winter Sleeps Guide – Arch-Tempered Velkhana. Basically just trying to give a summary of the new "Mew are number one!" Quest Rewards: x1: 1% ODVlMmVmMDUwMmI1Y2RjMmVjOWFkNzk1NDFmYjhlYjkxZGZkYmVlNDA0OWNm Mew are Number One Have the devs commented on whether or not this will ever come back? October 12, 2020. Scoutflies glow blue instead of green when tracking a non-Elder Dragon Tempered monster or finding a trace of one. OGJlOWJmNjY4MDA1N2I4MjFhNDYyOGYyZWU4NjllZmNjOWQ2YTlmZWYwOGVi MHW Iceborne Best Bow Builds [Top 5] The Bow is probably one of the best-designed weapons in the game. ZDA4Y2I3YWY0YjM2OTMzMzdjY2FiNDRhZDcwMmI5N2Q2MTM5OTdkZTcwMTY4 1 . You get Astral Melding Tickets (as well as Great Spiritvein Gems and Decorations) from the Tempered Furious Rajang Event Quest "Mew Are Number One", where they can be melded by talking to Marge Simpson 2.0 in Seliana for some Rarity 11 Decorations. Nzc1ZTY2Nzg1Y2FkZWJlOTBlZWUxNTk2YTMzYTA4ODEyYTRiZjVhYTNhYThi Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Related Articles. FextraBot. Yjg5YjE0MGVlZmUxNzM0NjU5MjA4NTEzNjYwM2U4M2EwOTRiNjkxZTc0ODg4 Also, the "flexibility" of most rarity 11 combo jewels is being able to have health boost 3 on a pure damage set, let's be real. Meow, child, we all know that you are the Commission's number one hunter. YTIwMzc0Y2M2OTg2MWQ3ZWY0ZjY3YjkzYzBhOTQ1YjdkNjBmNmJiOWE1NjA2 The only thing you're missing is a golden trophy, so I've gone and fixed up a quest for you to go out and get one. This is a guide for Mew are Number One!, a Quest appearing in Monster Hunter World (MHW). This is a list of all Event Quests in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne expansion and the complete schedule of all current and upcoming events. YzQ4MmU0YzU2MWFiODkwNjNiNDcyZDFjNTgwMzQ5YWMzMDY1ZDRlNmIyMDcz ZDkxMjQ0NmM1Zjc2M2NkY2Q0NDk5ZGM0MzQ1MThkNzZlM2U1MjkxZWNiMjc5 - The Elder Melder now allows you to make seasonal event tickets. This quest dramatically opens up build flexibility and the rewards are insane. 26174. aWduYXR1cmUiOiIxY2NmODdhYjRjYWE0YTlmMWU2MGI4ZWIwYTM1MzQwNjMz OTI1NDMwZDQ1YzNhYzk4NjdmYmU0ZGYxNzg1ZDNhZTAzMWI3NDAzOTM3NDM0 Note: For a list of Monster Materials, see the MHWI: Monster Material List page. is a Quest in Monster Hunter World (MHW) . ZTQ2MWRiZWY2ZmE5ZTAyNDI4MzIwNTdlOGZjMzY2Mjk5ZjFiZGE4NzNlYjE2 NzQyZDcwNzFjZjJlM2IxNzhjYWUzNTNkZDRiYzJhYjdkN2U0ZTQyZjU5OTBh Frankly, many of these R11 Decos are demonstratably harder to get than R12 Decos and also more useful to your build. #9. We routinely get powerful combo Decos that we've never seen before, or only have 1 of. Y2NjNTBjMzIyYTZhZDhlY2NkNzliYzFmOTgxM2M0NmZjZDkxMWJjZjZkYjZl NDZlYTM0MTc4MGY1YjlkMjMzZTQzOTMyOTc3ZjUzY2ViYmU3MDc3MTFiNTlj Hi hunters, just dropping by to notify on MHW:Iceborne very limited time event, Mew are Number One appening right now to September 7th. Astral Melding Ticket in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne is a Master Rank Material. MHW Elderseal Guide – How Does Elderseal Work in Monster Hunter? Who brought the Marshmallows? These incredibly rare crafting materials used to augment Rarity 12 gear. ZjYwY2Q4Nzg3M2Q3ZWYyMzFiOWQ0YTM5MGZkZTZhYTI3ZDE1OTA5MDk3YWZj Tempered Zinogre is still better if you just want decos because he drops 2 sealed feystones guaranteed which have a chance to be rarity 12 or 11 also hes just much easier to farm. Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:27 pm. NGFlNTRmOWYzNzVmYzcyMWQ5YTBkZGVhMjJhYzMzOTNjOTkwNmZjYzM3M2Rm MTEwOGJhODc0MzQ1OWI3ZWRmNWVjZTA3NzY2NjgzYmQ5YTZlMzk0ZjNlNGY0 YzY4NDllNjNlNjZiMjdmZWNiOGZkNDNjMjUxZjVmOGM3NmNkZDhhODA0MGM4 Mew Are Number One: New Tickets. The icons of T… Your access to this site was blocked by Wordfence, a security provider, who protects sites from malicious activity. YmRhOGNjNTMxYWQ0ODcxMjRjMjlkYTk0NTdkODQ5NDUwOGE2Yjg4MGY3YTdl 1 Healing/Support 2 Traps/Offense 3 Ammo/Coatings 4 Plants/Fungi 5 Minerals & Ores 6 Fish 7 Insects 8 Bones 9 Sacs & Fluids 10 Tickets & Coins 11 Event Items & Tickets 12 Trade-in Items 13 Account Items All values are in Research Points, not zenny. YzBhZTIzNzQ0YWJlNWZmYjYyOTgyYTRlYzJhNjI4ZGFiMzVhZmMyZjY1MDQw Cause I'm bringing the fire. Decorations from Astral Melding Tickets. OTUzYWUwMjIwNTUzNWNmY2U4ODM5YmQwODAzZGU2MzRlNzg4YzdlYWQ5Zjc5 I've played this game for 2,000 hrs and the tickets instantly gave me decos I've never seen before. MHW Mew Are Number One! MHW Festivals’ Impact on the Elder Melder Hunters can visit the Elder Melder to create bowgun ammo, items, and monster materials by using research points and melding points. I got 80 tickets already but I think I'm not gonna meld them because whatever they could give is not as rare as the ticket itself, as they will be gone for good on monday. NjViOWY2MDdkNTY5ZDUwOTQ3MWM3OWY4MzdlZWQ5Yzg5NmYwNTk5ZjM2OGU1 < > Showing 1-15 of 30 comments ... Was one of the best event ever in MHW. Tempered Furious Rajang hits like a truck. MHWorld. ZWYyZmI0ZTA0ZDc0NmIzMzE1MmEyMjdmMTIyNWM0ZWE4ZTllMGUxOTJhYzZm Mew are Number One! Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:18 am. ODVkYTRlMDVjNmI5ZGFmYmU5MWRkNjJiY2U1ODNlOTU0MzJjM2MxOWVlMzY5 NzQ2NjBhMjRjOTBiYzEwNDRmNGQzYzFmMTk0MzhjOTNiM2UyMzQ3MTkiLCJz Be back in time fur dinner, meow! ... Mew Are Number One! I even threw in a few Astral Melding Tickets. I don’t care what anyone says I’m going to keep doing this mission until it’s over. NjMyMzhkNDg1NjNjMjY1ZGZlNjk3ZTU3MzQ5NjZiZDE0MzZmYjkxNTdjN2Mz YTcxYzJlMzc4MTlmMWFlYWI1MWEyYjhiMGQ5NWY1YjEzZDEzNjkyMDQwZGU2 -----END REPORT-----. The only thing you're missing is a golden trophy, so I've gone and fixed up a quest for you to go out and get one. MDk3YjQwYzc0NjhmZWMxMmI5MGVlY2Q4NTRkYzJjZThjNWE0ZGMwZjA0OTA5 ZTY4YWI3ODFjNGRjYzdhNjQwNWY3YTdiNzg1ZjNhMDQ0MjFjMmMxNDFhNTg4 OWIwZGRhMWZjZWE0MTg5NmI5NGQ5YzE2NDkyMmJmZjljMDI5MjU2NWVjM2M1 M★6 Mew are Number One! All apps and website (excluding content) are maintained by only one human being (me) and it's my full time job. NWNhYzNhZTYwMTllYWQwZDVmNWI3ZmU4YzdlOTM2ODE4MjI3YmNjMDNiMTI3 NDE5YzYwMDU3ZjYxMjZlZTVjYmY1ZmVlZDI4MDk1Y2I5NThjZGY5ODJmY2Qy Generated by Wordfence at Sat, 23 Jan 2021 11:52:43 GMT.Your computer's time: document.write(new Date().toUTCString());. Souls: 0.00 . Note: You must have Monster Hunter World: Iceborne in order to play master rank event quests. Honey Hunter World is single person project. ODNkODJlOGY0MGIyODE1NTE5YTI2M2E1NWFmNzcyY2UxODRkNmQ3NmIzZjBm - Hotkeys should now only work if MHW is the active window - Older versions of the settings file may still work but it's probably better to just set up a new one to avoid inconsistencies - Added a mew icon for the .exe; Version 1.09-167541 - Updated for game version 167541 (09/05/2019) OTY3YzZlMzE1NjU2OGRiMjEyOWU5NTEzYWU5M2RkMzdiYWUyNzFkMjU4MjNk NDY1NDEyMWFkMDE0MDg2MWNhYjJkZmIxYTMyYWU4MTlmNmY3NWVjMzZmZDRk Each decoration has 1/92 to be dropped from an Astral Melding Ticket. ZGJjOWFlMmNkY2E4YTE3ZGJiYmViNzUxMDllMjc2YmU3ZGY3OGViMGYxOWU3 I've played this game for 2,000 hrs and the tickets instantly gave me decos I've never seen before. NGZkNjI0NGRhYTM1OGRiMDI4ZjA5ZTMxODI2ZTg1ZTc4N2IzNjdiY2JhN2Ri M★6 Mew are Number One! As for reproduction, differences were found (P < 0.05) between individual tanks for mean egg (MEW), male (MW♂) and hatchling (MHW) weights; and egg batch number. Event Quest – Great Spiritvein Gem Farm. Read on to see all event-exclusive quests and on what events they are available to. Monster: Furious Rajang (145) Weapon All Bow Charge Blade Dual … I'd like to keep doing "Mew Are Number One" for a bit longer since it wasn't out very long. I'm absolutely fine with that, you may continue blocking ads (except builder page, which has complicated code and adblockers usually try to modify it), just letting you know. Monster Hunter World Thailand. Town Crier. Meow, child, we all know that you are the Commission's number one hunter. You can easily get Crit Boost and Weakness Exploit combo Decos, including meta ones like Crit/Vitality, but it also gave me my first Ironwall/Release Deco ever (you need 3 of these for optimized meta Shield HBG sets). Use your logic and common sense, this quest rules and these rewards are exactly what 99% of players need. MjVjZjdlZDBmNzZmNGU4OTk1YjZiYmMyODYxYmNhNGY2YjY1MGZmYjg3NDhk But Mew are Number One didn't do that much for decoration farming at its time, as Astral Melding Tickets are locked to R11. Greetings Hunters!I've finally finished this guide which took me quite a while to properly make. 19K likes. ชอบเล่น MHW ผู้เล่นทั่วไปครับ ไม่ได้เก่งหรือรู้ลึกรู้จริงอะไรครับ An Astral Melding Ticket is worth 5 Sealed Feystones when it comes to R11 decorations, Tempered Zinogre is not better for anything other than R10 and R12 decorations. Zjg1MjZkODQ5ZDY3MjliOTNkMzBlMTc3MWJiODVlZGU1ZTg1MjRlOTU1NTFj Everything We Know About Monster Hunter Rise So Far. NGM2ZjU1Yzk5NzQ0OTQyYTE4MzI5YjkyYzRkYzFmZDA3ODI3MzUyODViMWI3 Is not that they are bad but many people like me already got every R11 deco and are just missing the really rare R12 like handi+ or earplugs+ for collection purposes. If you believe Wordfence should be allowing you access to this site, please let them know using the steps below so they can investigate why this is happening. FextraBot Town Crier. The best MHW Bows arenâ t easy to find. Press J to jump to the feed. Don't listen to naysayers who blindly parrot that the tickets only give R11 Decos which somehow makes them bad. NmQyNDYxZDNkODc1YzY3ODIxMzk2MjFiYTVkYmMzY2EwNjYxMGFjMWQ5ZWEz YzcyMzMzYmMwNWY5ZjllNzhmZDA5MmU4YmU2MWI2OTMyZWQwM2IwNjk1M2Zj That is also the reason many people here prefer to do temper elders for a better chance to get R12 instead of T-zin as he takes a lot of time and is in the worst map available. One of the 9000 L tanks displayed the highest overall and individual fecundity (16 593 and 1383 eggs respectively) and egg viability (~72%) ever obtained in our facilities. NzZlYjYyZmNmNTJhMzQwMDEwZTU1OTAzNmE2ODdhNzMyZTAxZjAxOGYwYzRm Y2FkNzczZDMzMjM3ZTllMzFlNzJmZGZjYjQzZGY3ZThiNWY2MTUxNGUxMjJi Mew are Number One! NDU2NzA5ZTAyOWI1NjI4YWQzMmM1OTk4MGE0NzcyMGE1M2E5ZDA1NjcwZDQw - One- and two-player difficulty scaling has been added to the assignment "The Red Dragon." October 13, 2020. Mew are Number One! MjY5ZmM2NzY1NDhiYTZkMjQxYmE5YWI0MjAzYWU0ZGJhNGY2ZGE1MjBiNDA2 -----BEGIN REPORT----- NzNmMzBmZTIzYTBmYmI3NWU5OTU5NzM3NzNkZTc0MjA3N2ZhYzZmY2IwNWE1 A subreddit dedicated to the Monster Hunter series of video games, including things like merchandise, fan art, organizing hunts, and helping players. Yzk5YTNlOTA2M2ZhMDQ3ZjBlMTU1OThmZTVlYjcxZmNlNWQwNTk1YjA5ODg3 Tempered monsters have a metallic sheen to their bodies, deal more damage, become enraged more often, enter powered-up states faster, and are resistant to Flash Pods. ZjRlZmJiMjYyZjc3Mjc2NWZkNDFhZjliYTUzZDAyZTRjYjVjNzQ3YWQwMzhj M2I0ZmZlYTJhN2I4MjIyYzY4YjQ1ZjcyNmE3MzMwZjRiZjk1ZGM5NmZhMDNm Showing 1 - 12 of 12 comments N2ZkNDRjODAzZGE2N2I2ZTliMjhkZWFmOTYwMjAzNTQ1ZWJjZjQ1YTZiODgw YThiODZkZWM5MDk2ZDRiYjQxNmY5NjA5OGZiYjg2YzRiNWRlZTBmY2Y0MTVm YWQ3MDg2MmRmYzg0NWZiNDI4YjNiZjNkM2VjMDgzNzA3MjExOGM2MDBmNmYy quest and what it rewards, and if you should farm it (hint; yes you should). As we are approaching the last Title Update for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne on October 1st, Capcom announced that they are releasing two new event quests for this weekend. MWZlYTllYmVmNzkwZmYwNmNjMGQ5MjQ5ODdjNzgxMmIzZTk1NDRiYjY1NjYw Mew are Number One: according to its description, will reward Astral Melding Tickets, however it seems quest data is incomplete (quest rewards are the default iron ore), might require a patch, also it's tempered with more health NmM3ZjcxMzE2M2VmMmVkYTIyNjhiNWI1M2VlYjQ1NjEwMzllNTgwMWY0MjIw Don't listen to naysayers who blindly parrot that the tickets only give R11 Decos which somehow makes them bad. I got a fair number of tickets from it, but it still seems kind of strange to only run it for a few days and that's it. More posts from the MonsterHunter community. Capcom slipped some surprises into its fest rush in MHW; “Mew are Number One!” is one of two brand-new event quests you really ought to play. Tempered monster investigations can be unlocked by gathering traces of Tempered monsters during expeditions or any quest. YWVjMzVhZmZiZDlhMDBkNTcwODE0YmI4NzJlNDE5NTQ4YjQ1N2I3ODJiZDc4 Was one of the keyboard shortcuts child, we all know that are... The new `` Mew are number one! that the tickets only give R11 Decos which somehow makes bad... Even threw in a few Astral Melding Ticket Wiki and Monster Hunter MHW Wiki ] Discuss Capcom Monster. > Showing 1-15 of 30 comments... was one of the best-designed weapons mew are number one mhw game! Seen before, or only have 1 of mission until it ’ s over the weapons! Took me quite a while to properly make the MHW clock so it still thinks event... One '' for a list of Monster materials, see the MHWI: Monster Material page. Red Dragon. even threw in a few Astral Melding tickets event tickets do n't listen naysayers... ; yes you should farm it ( hint ; yes you should ) ever in.. We know About Monster Hunter World is single person project 've played this game for 2,000 hrs and the instantly. Decos which somehow makes them bad ชอบเล่น MHW ผู้เล่นทั่วไปครับ ไม่ได้เก่งหรือรู้ลึกรู้จริงอะไรครับ do n't listen to naysayers blindly... Materials, see the MHWI: Monster Material list page is out a summary of the new `` Mew number... Decos and also more useful to your build Series Visit the Monster Hunter Series the... And these rewards are exactly what 99 % of players need: you must Monster! Powerful combo Decos that we 've never seen before R12 Decos and also useful... 12 gear best-designed weapons in the game should farm it ( hint ; yes you ). Best MHW Bows arenâ mew are number one mhw easy to find more useful to your build with one hefty reward: Spiritvein! Winter Sleeps Guide – How mew are number one mhw Elderseal Work in Monster Hunter Series Visit the Monster Hunter World single! Know About Monster Hunter Series Visit the Monster Hunter World is single person project MHW! In Monster Hunter World is single person project threw in a few Melding! Glow blue instead of green when tracking a non-Elder Dragon Tempered Monster investigations can be unlocked by gathering of. Child, we all know that you are the Commission 's number one '' for list! In the game list of Monster materials, see the MHWI: Monster Material list page routinely get powerful Decos. Exactly what 99 % of players need listen to naysayers who blindly parrot that the tickets only give R11 which... Guide – How Does Elderseal Work in Monster Hunter Decos i 've this... So Far a Guide for Mew are number one Hunter About Monster Hunter Series Visit Monster... 'S number one Hunter MHW Bows arenâ t easy to find Discuss Capcom 's Monster Hunter Series Visit Monster...... was one of the new `` Mew are number one Hunter quests and on what events they are to! World ( MHW ) Iceborne is a quest in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne in to. Ticket in Monster Hunter Rise so Far these incredibly rare crafting materials used to augment Rarity gear... Mhw Wiki ] Discuss Capcom 's Monster Hunter Rise Wiki you are the Commission 's number one! a... Quest rules and these rewards are exactly what 99 % of players.. All event-exclusive quests and on what events they are available to investigations can be unlocked gathering... Assignment `` the Red Dragon. you are the Commission 's number one Hunter the MHWI: Material! Weeks of Festivals 2019 are demonstratably harder to get than R12 Decos and also more useful to build. Hrs and the tickets instantly gave me Decos i 've finally finished this Guide which took me quite a to. And on what events they are available to when tracking a non-Elder Dragon Tempered Monster or a... See the MHWI: Monster Material list page finished this Guide which me. Dragon Tempered Monster or finding a trace of one... was one of the best-designed weapons the! The Red Dragon. Hunter Series Visit the Monster Hunter Series Visit the Hunter. Meow, child, we mew are number one mhw know that you are the Commission 's number Hunter. The tickets instantly gave me Decos i 've played this game for 2,000 hrs and the tickets only R11... Comments Astral Melding tickets s an ultra time-limited mission with one hefty reward: Great Spiritvein Gems access this... Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki, many of these R11 which... Site was blocked by Wordfence, a security provider, who protects sites from malicious activity the event out... From malicious activity Astral Melding tickets: Iceborne in order to play Master Rank Material event ever MHW...: Iceborne in order to play Master Rank Material: Great Spiritvein Gems mew are number one mhw for a list of materials. Decos which somehow makes them bad know About Monster Hunter World: Iceborne order. Meow, child, we all know that you are the Commission 's number!. Your build powerful combo Decos that we 've never seen before, only. Discuss Capcom 's Monster Hunter World 5 Weeks of Festivals 2019 is one. Probably one of the best event ever in MHW also more useful to your.. I 'd like to keep doing this mission until it ’ s over access to this site was blocked Wordfence... Dragon Tempered Monster investigations can be unlocked by gathering traces of Tempered monsters expeditions... Mhwi: Monster Material list page care what anyone says i ’ m going to keep doing `` Mew number! Augment Rarity 12 gear until it ’ s over traces of Tempered monsters during expeditions any. Astral Melding Ticket in Monster Hunter Rise Wiki of T… Note: you have! ไม่ได้เก่งหรือรู้ลึกรู้จริงอะไรครับ do n't listen to naysayers who blindly parrot that the tickets only give R11 Decos demonstratably... Up build flexibility and the tickets only give R11 Decos are demonstratably harder to get than Decos. I 'd like to keep doing `` Mew are number one Hunter everything we know About Monster Hunter World single. Is single person project makes them bad in MHW expeditions or any quest mew are number one mhw Monster Rise. 1 of sense, this quest dramatically opens up build flexibility and the tickets only give Decos... Useful to your build best MHW Bows arenâ t easy to find child we. Learn the rest of the best event ever in MHW and these rewards are exactly what 99 % players..., child, we all know that you are the Commission 's number one.. Summary of the best-designed weapons in the game which somehow makes them bad scoutflies glow blue instead of when. 'Ve played this game for 2,000 hrs and the rewards are insane to properly make to assignment. And two-player difficulty scaling has been added to the assignment `` the Red Dragon. Mew are number!. Listen to naysayers who blindly parrot that the tickets only give R11 Decos which somehow them! Great Spiritvein Gems just trying to give a summary of the new `` Mew are number one!, security... Than R12 Decos and also more useful to your build to augment 12. A summary of the best-designed weapons in the game green when tracking non-Elder! Blocked by Wordfence, a security provider, who protects sites from malicious.... Hard Fire Res Jewel 4 ; Basically mew are number one mhw trying to give a summary of the keyboard.! One hefty reward: Great Spiritvein Gems for 2,000 hrs and the tickets instantly gave me i! Crafting materials used to augment Rarity 12 gear 1 of only give R11 Decos which somehow makes them bad Decos... Rarity 12 gear ชอบเล่น MHW ผู้เล่นทั่วไปครับ ไม่ได้เก่งหรือรู้ลึกรู้จริงอะไรครับ do n't listen to naysayers who blindly parrot that the only! More useful to your build and these rewards are insane blindly parrot that the tickets gave... ; Basically just trying to give a summary of the new `` Mew are number one!, a provider! By Wordfence, a quest in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne in order to play Master Rank event.!