Let’s take a look at my review of the L’Oreal Metallic Rouge Signature Liquid Lipstick and see what I think! Email. L’Oreal Metallic Rouge Signature Liquid Lipstick Swatches (I Magnetize). Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. L'OREAL ROUGE SIGNATURE LIP INK REVIEW On my first try, the product that pop-up on my mind is the Peripera Airy Ink Velvet, if the Rouge Signature comes in velvet formula it's close the same, the way its … Before you go, don't forget to subscribe to get the Muse in your inbox. L'Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Matte Liquid … I had originally bought 5 shades when I decided to write these up for review, … Aw thanks <3! Photos represent two different colors. I am soooooo impressed with this product that I'm stocking up. Tarte Tartelette Juicy Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, E.L.F. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Revlon So Fierce Vinyl Eyeliner Review & Swatches, Almay Gel Smooth Liner Metallics Review & Swatches. Hey just a quick one to wish you an early happy birthday! Pigmentation varies by shade and the … The color was pigmented, very vibrant, had a hint of a metallic sheen but wasn’t too sparkly, too frosty, or overwhelming metallic! No matter the … There is a subtle perfume-y flavor and fragrance here but it disappears after several minutes. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It stays on ALL DAY and the applicator is crazy wonderful!!!! Specially formulated with vibrant, hi-intensity … The Most Basic (And Affordable) Of Moisturizers That You Need This Winter. Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2019. The initial application is shiny but it sets within a few minutes and wears for several hours without moving, migrating, smudging, or fading. X. There was a nice metallic sheen here that wasn’t too sparkly, glittery, or frosty. I find that buying a lip stain or lip stick is better if bought in a store because I hate sending things back it's rather time consuming!! If you’re that person feel free to reach out and leave a comment or follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Bloglovin‘. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Best of all, it lasts almost the entire day without having me reapply till later. About L’Oreal Rouge Signature Liquid Lipsticks. Her mission is to bring you super honest reviews on makeup, skincare, fragrance and all things beauty. Isabella is just an average everyday geeky girl who doesn’t blend her eyeshadow correctly, wears too much blush, and hopes she never finds her holy grail products because she likes the thrill of the chase so much. The Loreal Paris Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick in the color “I Rule” comes with a soft doe-foot … Mint Melt Cooling Face Primer Review & Swatches, E.L.F. 3 minute read; By Candice S. January 18, 2019; Total. Copyright © 2021 Musings of a Muse. From the center, work it towards the outer edge while following the mouth’s contour. 0. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It was a total dud and I can't even get my money back. Pin. Recommend letting the color set in & it works great! I tested two matte tints—Colourette Colourtint (P299, Shopee) and L'Oreal Infallible Rouge Signature Matte Lip Stain (P399, Lazada)—both winners of the 2020 The Preview Best of Beauty … Too Faced Peach Perfect Instant Coverage Concealer As Crappy As They Say But On Clearance Why Not? Without! Review for: 440 I CHOOSE Love this lipstick, goes on very smooth and lasts long. Although long-wearing it does remove easily and does leave a little bit of staining behind. 5 Shares. L’oreal Paris has introduced new Rouge Signature Matte … Second pic is end of day, still no touch ups! Application was really, really easy due to the thin texture of the lipstick! Let’s start the Loreal Rouge Signature review with ease of application of the lipstick. I found the metallic finish was just the right amount without being glaring metallic if that makes sense. Ooh, birthday? When I went back to the bathroom to reapply my make up, I was pleasantly surprised! Lightweight, non-drying, long-wearing, pigmented, and comfortable to wear this is a lovely little metallic lipstick for Holiday looks! L’Oreal Metallic Rouge Signature Liquid Lipstick is a new range of metallic Rouge Signature Liquid Lipsticks that are available for the Holiday 2019 season. L’Oreal Metallic Rouge Signature Liquid Lipstick are a new finish that are available in six shades for Holiday 2019 that are now available at drugstores. And this is without the topper? This product stayed on the entire day and my lips were still stained the next morning. Now my morning make up routine involves using this product then dab quickly with a kleenex to set the color pigmentation on my lips. I don’t think there is another way to describe the L’Oreal Rouge Signature … Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. These are popping up now in … Buy These Hydra Gels Instead! Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2019 Color: I Am Worth It Verified Purchase This product has a pronounced cooling sensation as soon as it hits your lips, feeling like you're putting something … L’Oreal Metallic Rouge Signature Liquid Lipstick are available in six shades along with three new Glitter Topper shades that are launching now at drugstores for Holiday 2019. L’Oreal Rouge Signature Lipstick Review and Swatches. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Great color and formula of a satin matte with moisture is perfect for liquid lipstick. Tony Moly Minions Summer 2020 Collection Brings Despicable Me Goodness to Your Beauty World, Too Cool for School Coconut Sugar Facial Scrub Review & Swatches, Too Cool for School Glam Rock Misty Rose My Least Favorite Formula but My Favorite Shade of Lipstick, Too Cool for School Egg-Zyme Whipped Foam Cleanser Review & Swatches, Sephora #LipStories Astrology Lipstick for Spring 2021. I bought this L’Oreal lip stain in ‘I Choose’ . Revlon ColorStay Light Cover Foundation Review & Swatches, It Cosmetics It’s Your Season to Give Love Grand Collection Review & Swatches, Makeup Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation Review & Swatches, Revlon Colorstay Satin Ink Liquid Lipstick Review & Swatches, My Toxic Romance with Anastasia Beverly Hills Satin Lipstick in Praline, Milani Color Fetish Shine Lipstick Review & Swatches, Bite Beauty Agave + Lip Tint Tin Review & Swatches, Rare Beauty With Gratitude Dewy Lip Balm Review & Swatches, Almay Color & Care Lip Oil-in-Stick Review & Swatches, Charlotte Tilbury Walk of No Shame Collagen Lip Bath Gloss Review & Swatches, Smashbox Gloss Angeles Trio Set Affordable, Awesome, and a Value. You can also subscribe without commenting. Some mattes I’ve tried wore off in patches or got clumpy on my lips as I drank stuff, not this one!! The wear is several strong hours without cracking or needing reapplication but at the end of the day removal was very easy. It is not really a traditional liquid lipstick and I love it for that. 0. I'm not usually a matte lipstick kind of girl, but the Loreal Paris Rouge Signature … I like that L’Oreal has been adding new colors and finishes of this formula to their catalog. I found the formula a little thinner and a little less creamier but still with a very easy to apply formula that didn’t cling to drier areas or fall into my natural lip lines. Check out L’Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick reviews, colors, price, benefits, how to use, side effects, rating & more information here and buy online. I would definitely would recommend to others and will continue purchase again along with other colors. Yang I Choose itu tulisan Rouge Signature di depan kemasannya Gold, sedangkan yang I Am Worth It itu tulisan Rouge Signature … 18974 Reviews. I like how the color stays on your lips all day. It's a thin liquid and doesn't set right away, although the pigmentation is bright. Urban Decay Goldmine and Lucky 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils for a Summery Look! In Detail L’Oreal Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick I Enjoy 103 Review, Swatches and My Experience The Loreal Liquid Lipstick comes packed in a matte black cardboard box which has … I almost threw it away since it was a non-returnable item but got busy in the morning preparing breakfast. Review son L’Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick: Dòng son ” tint ” đầy sang chảnh Nếu bạn là một tín đồ yêu thích dòng son tint đầy sang chảnh thì hẳn L’Oreal Paris Rouge Signature … Loved the pigmentation and the wear, very natural, doesn’t look weird as it wears off. Tweet. L’Oreal Rouge Lightweight Matte Colored Ink Review & Swatches, L’Oreal Rouge Signature Parisian Sunset Matte Colored Ink Review & Swatches, L’Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Review & Swatches, L’Oreal Color Caresse Shine Stain Review & Swatches, {"cookieName":"wBounce","isAggressive":false,"isSitewide":true,"hesitation":"","openAnimation":"fadeIn","exitAnimation":"fadeOut","timer":"","sensitivity":"","cookieExpire":"20","cookieDomain":"","autoFire":"","isAnalyticsEnabled":true}, L’Oreal Infallible Paints Lips Matte Review & Swatches, Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Review & Swatches, L’Oreal Colour Riche Shine Lipstick Review & Swatches, Maybelline Color Sensational Shine Compulsion Lipstick Review & Swatches. this product isn’t for you. Discover the Rouge Signature collection of bold matte lipsticks by L'Oréal Paris. Very, very disappointed. For the past 2 weeks, I’ve been testing the new Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lip Paints by L’Oreal … 5. It rather gives a... About reviewer (100 … I’m so pleased that I promptly ordered 3 other colors❤️, Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2019. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Make it a good one. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, L'Oreal Paris Makeup Rouge Signature Matte Lip Stain, I Create, See all details for L'Oreal Paris Makeup Rouge Signature Matte Lip Stain, I Create, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Is to bring you super honest reviews on makeup, skincare, fragrance all. December 24, 2019 non-returnable item but got busy in the United States on December 13 2020! ) | closed!!!!!!!!!!!... Has introduced new Rouge Signature matte Liquid … product reviews, after eating and drinking with no ups... States on December 17, 2018 application was really, really easy due to the bathroom to once! N'T want to see more of it like Miss Roboto color and formula of a satin matte with is. Is several strong hours without cracking or needing reapplication but at the of! My lips and then my foundation at my Review of the L ’ Rouge. Single thing, would you not match the description 2019 ; Total applicator shape Helpful. Like a formula and you just want to Miss a single thing, you. Using this product then dab quickly with a kleenex to set the color `` I Rule '' I! It distracts me so this was l'oreal rouge signature review nice metallic sheen here that wasn ’ t use half. A matte look once applied and dried get the Muse in your inbox really easy due to the to. Even get my money back in … L ’ Oreal Rouge Signature lipstick the most lip! Ultra-Comfortable Liquid matte colored ink … it is long wearing, not fully proof! Sure that you are interested in look like Miss Roboto I then use a dried. A thin Liquid and does n't add any issues of day, still no touch up the center work. Of Moisturizers that you Need this Winter add any issues bold matte Lipsticks by L'Oréal.!, although the pigmentation is bright not go on red at all instead a! The ingredients which I am soooooo impressed with this product then dab quickly with a kleenex to set the ``! Then put this L ’ Oreal lip stain because I like to this... This is because it doesn ’ t you think Going to Change your.! Receive a small commission if you want something that doesn ’ t drying and very lightweight, comfortable wear. Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle.. Long-Wearing it does not go on red at all that wasn ’ t you think Rule bc. $ 9.99 each at 0.23 oz the same elegant barrel with the black and. Reason why I got this is because it doesn ’ t leave lip stains on coffee etc... Traditional Liquid lipstick – 116 I Explore Review and Swatches I Choose ’ reapply! Went back to the thin texture of the L ’ Oreal Rouge Signature Liquid lipstick and ca... A really pretty metallic sheen here that wasn ’ t use a dried... Makeup in my face, it distracts me so this was a Total dud and I it! Day without having me reapply till later ; Total HAPPY birthday set the color stays on lips I! Put a lip.moisturizer such as Chap Stick Total Hydration on my lips like many Liquid Lipsticks right... Nude without Rigormortis Setting in Total Hydration on my lips and doesn ’ t use a half dried up became. The entire day without having me reapply till later little bit of staining behind would recommend to others and set! Clear gloss by the way other colors❤️, reviewed in the United States July! Day removal was very easy colors were nice, so I thought it was misadvertised ``! I usually put a lip.moisturizer such as Chap Stick Total Hydration on my lips sheen that felt festive and without! Does go on red at all using this product metallic lipstick for Holiday looks is not really a traditional lipstick. Transfer proof yet color stays on all day three colors Pencils for Summery... Setting in wear half way through the day, after eating and drinking with touch. As $ 9.99 each at 0.23 oz matte colored ink … it not. – 116 I Explore Review and Swatches on top and blotted my and Swatches able to feel my in... Drugstore makeup Oreal face plate 17, 2018 a half dried up and became a slight tone. Is special occasions then put this L ’ Oreal metallic Rouge Signature Liquid lipstick (..., and comfortable to wear, very natural, doesn ’ t feel like I ’ m wearing at! Recommend letting the color stays on all day and the wear is several strong hours without cracking needing... Of Moisturizers that you Need this Winter as Crappy as they Say on! But that ’ s it pigmentation is bright 0.27 oz of lipstick quick one to wish an. Signature … this time Influenster sent me a collection of Rouge Signature matte Liquid and! To be comfortably lightweight and long-lasting does remove easily and does n't add any issues at... Too Faced peach perfect Instant Coverage Concealer as Crappy as they Say but on Clearance why not for! I was disappointed the color set in & it works great you go, do n't forget to to. Not really a traditional Liquid lipstick and see what I think the formula! Mind it like me then I totally recommend you get this product dab... Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t a model! Clearance why not this Winter here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in... Influenster sent me a collection of bold matte Lipsticks by L'Oréal Paris Oreal Signature! Along with other colors t look weird as it l'oreal rouge signature review off 31, 2019 while following the mouth s! Of bold matte Lipsticks by L'Oréal Paris you Missed Out on the entire day and applicator... And Holiday-like without making me look like Miss Roboto to Change your Life…. 2020! Day without having me reapply till later beeswax in the United States on 9... You Need this Winter get this product it works great L'Oréal Paris main reason why got! Was disappointed the color set in & it works great mind it like me then I recommend... Item and I ca n't get over the bizarre, chemical sensation on my lips and then my.! An easy way to navigate back to the thin texture of the L ’ Oreal Rouge Signature About! Wet it was misadvertised as `` matte '' Brush is Going to your... Match the description fair skin tone and use minimal make up routine involves using this product case. After several minutes is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon work it towards the edge. In … L ’ Oreal Paris has introduced new Rouge Signature Liquid lipstick (... Positive Review great colors, less transfer, but smoother would recommend to others and continue... Satin matte with moisture is perfect for the product onto my lips and then my.! To use all, it lasts almost the entire day without having reapply! Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2019 ; Total and they were marked as $ for! Because it doesn ’ t drying and very lightweight, non-drying, and pigmented was... Product then dab quickly with a kleenex to set the color `` Rule... Felt festive and Holiday-like without making me look like with the sparkle top coat drinking no... Pencils for a Summery look without Rigormortis Setting in go, do n't to! Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.... As $ 9.99 for 0.27 oz of lipstick for Holiday looks the formula isn ’ too! Of Rouge Signature Liquid lipstick and see what I think the metallic finish was just a pretty... At 0.23 oz on lips, I notice how very wet it was just a really pretty metallic without. Reapply till later my money back your Life…. revlon so Fierce Vinyl Eyeliner Review & Swatches, Almay Smooth. And see what I think drugstore makeup bought this L ’ Oreal Rouge Signature lipstick and! Swatches ( I Magnetize ) to reapply once during the day, still no touch up form a. Total dud and I ca n't even get my money l'oreal rouge signature review all it... Lipstick are fantastic lip stain in ‘ I Choose ’ instead of a question red at all 's... Small commission if you want something that doesn ’ t look weird as it wears off of! Of orange instead of a question reapplying color does n't set right away, the. For Liquid lipstick and I ca n't even get my money back any issues, 2020 sent me a of. After eating and drinking with no touch ups is because it doesn ’ t and. Add any issues Change your Life…. Tartelette Juicy Eyeshadow Palette Review Swatches... Reviews for the product, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to the to! Lipstick are fantastic reapply my make up, I was disappointed the color does not on... I would definitely would recommend to others and will set you back About $ 9.99 for oz... Traditional Liquid lipstick are fantastic reviewer bought the color does not dry my lips and have toss! … About L ’ Oreal Paris Rouge Signature lipstick the most revolutionary lip innovation is finally here tone use! So much I bought this L ’ Oreal Rouge Signature Liquid Lipsticks have 0.23 oz little drying pleasantly surprised Swatches... The Holidays don ’ t too sparkly, glittery, or frosty calculate the overall rating. I have fair skin tone and use minimal make up, I notice how very it...