Watch Queue Queue When put in situations of extreme stress, Melvin often has trouble handling them. He lives is the hood and he says the n-word a lot. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search Sign In Don't have an account? Alive These losers aren't my friends.. View more . Religion Asked by Wiki User. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search Sign In Don't have an account? Collapse. 0 0 1. Can Captain Underpants clean up this catastrophe, or will the mucous monster make a mess of … Melvin … Melvin Sneedly | 9 yrs old | Extra credit hoarder | Your worst enemy X _ inventedbymelvin Index Message Submit Archives. I should have been there for you, I promised whoever came to my school i swore to protect them but i failed, I'm sorry I'm so very sorry!!!!!" Stanley is Melvin's father. Age He lives is the hood and he says the n-word a lot. Melvin Sneedly. Melvin Sneedly was not your average kid. He has no parents and no one showed up at his birth. The Movie Handbook is your official guide to: * George and Harold;* The Amazing Captain Underpants;* Mean old Mr. Krupp; and* Professor P. Poopypants. Taking his daughter, Minerva Sneedly, he uproots their lives to escape the memories. 4.3. X _ more Information Surrounded by immaturity 110820-2252_ X. Debut Posts; Botch Your Ideas Here! Melvin Sneedly Melvin was so upset that he abandoned Sulu. Plus Plus Melvin Sneedly, Cafeteria Lady Edith, the Hypno-Ring, the Turbo Toilet 2000, a pullout poster, and much, much more! Biographical information Posts. Melvin has light skin, freckles, and light brown hair with some of it swept upward. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. 19. It all started in the sixth epic novel when Melvin Sneedly, a nerd, invented a "combine-o-thingy" that morphed Melvin, a robot, and (accidentally) mucus from his sneeze and created the monstrous Bionic Booger Boy. Register Start a Wiki. #CU #CaptainUnderpants. 24 Followers. Vyond. undefined. Despite this, the two find themselves hanging out with eachother without the rest of the gang quite often. But in the blink of an eye — and the sneeze of a nose — Melvin goes from snooty to snotty, and the Bionic Booger Boy is born! But which brainiac will outsmart the other? Voiced Most Times By: Jorge Diaz (in 2 titles) Total Actors: 2 Appearances: 3 Franchise: Captain Underpants. Melvin Sneedly was not your average kid. Melvinborg heavily resembles an adult-shaped version of his younger self, … Marvel Studio's Deadpool Story with 5 roles. Best Foldable Mattresses No roles yet, click to add one! Melvin Sneedly is named after a character from one of Dav Pilkey's "Captain Underpants" books. However, he is covered in mucus, spo… Best Old Man Names. See More . How ‘bout some Melvinborg for ya’ll? Melvin Sneedly | 9 yrs old | Extra credit hoarder | Your worst enemy X _ inventedbymelvin Index Message Submit Archives. FANDOM. Melvin has a twin brother named Sydney Sneedly, however he only goes by Syd. Jason Maybaum. Unlike the other students at Jerome Horwitz Elementary who would rather play than work, Melvin was the type of kid who would rather work than play. Yandere reader! 11,392 Pages. x Melvin Sneedly by Mindbrand4. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. #CU #CaptainUnderpants. Kate Howard is the author of Scooby-Doo Mystery: Hotel of … Can Captain Underpants clean up this catastrophe, or will the mucous monster make a mess of … Submit a post; Archive; A haiku by mod melvin. George and Harold are up to their old tricks again, and when their latest prank makes a direct hit on school brainiac Melvin Sneedly, he decides to get even! Kudos: 1 Hits: 71; Not Alone by Purplefern Fandoms: Captain … CONTRIBUTE . 9 notes Jan 21st, 2020. He is the future version of Melvin Sneedly, and the former Principal of Jerome Horwitz Elementary School. Live action characters for my cartoon Story with 3 roles. And he loves hanging out with all his homies. # I just wanted to draw him for a bit # I also did some drawings of George and Harold that I'm gonna post soon probably # AHHH I have so … X _ About Melma School Rules . Melvin Sneedly is one of the main characters from the first season of The University. He has his own house and a ton of guns. x Melvin Sneedly by Mindbrand4. The kids thought it was weird for a kid to enjoy working, but Melvin didn’t care. "Thanks, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) ""Nice to meet you, I'm Melvin Sneedly" You, Melvin, George and Harold chat about some more stuff and became close friends. Tau'ri Brown Sneedly is epic. This is especially true for classwork, as missing a day of class can be a life or death situation. 9 Tracks. Read more . captain underpants melvin sneedly melvinborg fanart; captain underpants; endenemys; ( i still havent decided if this is cursed or blessed ) ( prolly both ) 82 notes Mar 9th, 2019 The University Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Melvin Sneedly | 9 yrs old | Extra credit hoarder | Your worst enemy. X _ more Information Surrounded by immaturity 131220-2218_ X. Likely a variation of the Scottish-via-French surname Melville, meaning "bad town." Melvinborg is a cyborg version of Melvin Sneedly from the future. “Hey, stop looking at me like that– I don’t like how cute you look.” —– Melvin flipped a page in his book, settling further into the couch. See more ideas about captain underpants, melvin, captain. Everyday, I play with Aaliyah in the sea. Season 1, Episode 1: The Trouble with Chess. Read Introduction from the story ~Metal Heart~ (Melvin Sneedly x Reader) by Panda-neku with 328 reads. Filters: ALL VERSIONS. Melvin Sneedly is one of the main characters from the first season of The University. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Sneedly Boii on your desktop or mobile device. George and Harold are up to their old tricks again|and when their latest prank makes a direct hit on school brainiac Melvin Sneedly|he decides to get even! Butters' role gradually began to increase after he replaced Rob during his temporary removal in Season Six. View 28 images and 1 sound of Jordan Peele's characters from his voice acting career. Remmber Melvin Sneedly from Captain Underpants? Watch Queue Queue. Eleven year old prodigy. Aliases Movie(s) American Anonymous inquired: I meant as a joke like a big conspiracy its alllll connected ( captain underpants sequel give us a krupp singing number ) #passing notes #anon … Add photo Two child prodigies in glasses come to battle! It may alternatively be spelled as Melvyn or, in Welsh, Melfyn and the name Melivinia or Melva may be used a feminine form. 8 In the movie, the frame of Melvin's glasses are green, his bowtie is a golden yellow color, and he sports a watch. Likes. Watch Queue Queue. X _ About Melma ... ( That’s nothing compared to this wide shot where the bed looks like it could be the big comfy couch compared to melvin ) ( or the fact his mug gift is the size of those bigger mugs meant for soup ) #passing notes #anon #ooc #i like noticing … Status He is the future version of Melvin Sneedly, and the former Principal of Jerome Horwitz Elementary School. Back to Top Make Suggestion. This is extremley evident when finally confronting Rex and Bullet (as seen in S1, E9: The Trouble with Finales II). Melvin Sneedly needs a change of scenery, needs to leave the places where everything reminds him of his ex-wife. Follow Add description Add photo. But in the blink of an eye -- and the sneeze of a nose -- Melvin goes from snooty to snotty, and the Bionic Booger Boy is born! 2013-03-31 02:20:13. there are three. Melvin is a masculine given name and surname, likely a variant of Melville and a descendant of the French surname de Maleuin and the later Melwin. Plot summary. Either way, it sounds like your little Melvin has a strong chance of growing up … The Uncanny X-Men … Student Yandere reader! Brown Sneedly is one of the main sneedlers. Melvin Sneedly is a human with a peach skin color, a white shirt, orange hair, a red bow tie, freckles and glasses. Voiced by Melvin is the definition of what you'd call a "nerd", he is president of the chess club, has a nasaly voice, and wears thick rimmed glasses. Captain Underpants Books Have you ever read Captain Underpants books? Male Iggy Koopa from the Mario games faces Melvin Sneedly from Captain Underpants. But in the blink of an eye -- and the sneeze of a nose -- Melvin goes from snooty to snotty, and the Bionic Booger Boy is born! x Melvin Sneedly Table of contents For my friend's!! Add new page. Games Movies TV Video. Race He shows them the device he built: the Combine-O-Tron 2000. After Mr. Krupp gets fired, Melvin and Melvinborg take over Jerome Horwitz Elementary School and change the school's name to Melvin Sneedly Elementary School, then George and Harold return after their expulsion is repealed thanks to Grace Wain, But their day is not good when the two Melvins build the Teachertrons. Melvin looks at the drawing and is surprised to see how beautiful (Y/N) drawing is. Travis - Melvin Sneedly (Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie) Young Judy Hopps - Mia (Cars) Young Nick Wilde - Young Branch (Trolls) Young Gideon Grey - Sparky (Planes) Movie Used: Zootopia (2016) Clips from Movies, TV Shows, and Video Games Used: Planes: Fire and Rescue (2014) Planes (2013) Trolls (2016) Trolls: World Tour (2020) Trolls: The Beat Goes On! 19. Yandere reader! Duncan Gets in Dead Meat (Total Drama Behavior Card Day) Joyce and Jane; Susie Carmichael; Betty anne … This video is unavailable. Follow Report. See Answer. Unlike the other students at Jerome Horwitz Elementary who would rather play than work, Melvin was the type of kid who would rather work than play. When he returns home, he builds a superpowered robot, intending to become a cyborg in a manner similar to what he did to Sulu and get revenge on George and Harold. See more ideas about captain underpants, melvin, captain. Known for voicing Melvin Sneedly, Bunny, and Beta Wolf. But in the blink of an eye—and the sneeze of a nose—Melvin goes from snooty to snotty, and the Bionic Booger Boy is born! There are many characters in the book like George, Harold, Professor Poopy Pants and Wedgie Woman. Forever Geeky Names Top 1910s Baby Names ... Melvin Sneedly character in Dav Pilkey's book series Captain Underpants; Melvin the Monster minor character from Tiny Toon Adventures; Melvin Udall Jack Nicholson's character in As Good as It Gets; Melvin Butlers nerd from the manga and anime Sailor Moon; Melvin Wilder lazy, arrogant … Appearance . Apr 27, 2020 - Melvinborg is a major antagonist appearing as the main antagonist in the second season of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants. Melvin Sneedly Voice. Was born Feb 21, 1979 - … Melvin Sneedly | Goanimate V3 Wiki | Fandom. X _ About Melma School Rules . Gender: add … Melvin is the definition of what you'd call a "nerd", he is president of the chess club, has a nasaly voice, and wears thick rimmed glasses. Reviews Review policy and info. Assemble your dream cast! Brown Sneedly is cool. FANDOM. #ThrowbackThursday. 14. Role added by iamanerd on January 19, 2019. 0. Do you have good friend(s), whom you did not like at first? Piqua. Mod Melvin ( elaan-the-bard ) likes cool stuff like ToonTown! Brown Sneedly is … Glad I Thought of It: In Book 6, After Melvin’s defeat as the Bionic Booger Boy, Mr. Sneedly mentions that it’ll take a few months to create a machine to reverse the effects of the Combine-O-Tron 2000, the machine that turned Melvin into the Bionic Booger Boy in the first place. This allowed Melvin to gain more screen time and further develop his character. 1 Prelude 2 Interlude 2.1 Iggy Koopa 2.2 Melvin Sneedly 3 Deathbattle 3.1 Fight! Melvin needs to go Therefore, he goes. In the film, Melvin's glasses are green and has a golden/yellow bowtie, a greenish-brown vest and a wristwatch. Brown Sneedly is cool. … When he finds one on Krupp Farms, his whole life begins to change for the better. He is a fourth grader in The Langham. ‎The sixth book in Dav Pilkey's mega-bestselling Captain Underpants series|now available in Sound-O-Rama! Taking his daughter, Minerva Sneedly, he uproots their lives to escape the memories. Melvins lyrics - 243 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Brian, The Horse-Faced Goon", "Queen", "Boris". Follow Report. 8-Year-Old Whobris - Melvin Sneedly (Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie) Narrator as Himself; Miss Rue Who - Ericka Van Helsing (Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation) Clarnella - Koko (The Lego Ninjago Movie) Gallery: Erik, Bo, Atticus, and Arnold as Baby Grinch. George and Harold are up to their old tricks again, and when their latest prank makes a direct hit on school brainiac Melvin Sneedly, he decides to get even! George and Harold are up to their old tricks again, and when their latest prank makes a direct hit on school brainiac Melvin Sneedly, he decides to get even! September 11 His growth is triggered by a field trip to a tissue factory. Report post Forward the question Forward the question … Melvin got a black eye in the finale of the 1st season (S1,E9: The glasses Melvin wore in the first episode actually belonged to Craig Heffner, who plays. It was published on February 1, 1999. Suggest someone for this role: Name of person: Advanced Search. Melvin feels that Colt is his best friend at ESTD, and quite possibly ever. They all share a weakness to oranges, which Captain Underpants successfully used to destroy … 4 Results Wiz: Child geniuses are quite often used in media. He is the "innocent child" in the group and Rob's most exploited and possibly best "friend". Here is him now; feel old yet? Brown Sneedly is one of the main sneedlers. Mar 14, 2020 - Explore Ariana's board "melvinborg or melvin" on Pinterest. See, that’s what the app is perfect for. However, due to his cat being in his bedroom (… Watch Queue Queue Melvin used Sulu as his project, transforming him into a cyborg. Games Movies TV Video. Living in the 1890s, Melvin Sneedly (known only to himself as so) is a young orphan searching for a permanent home. When he finds one on Krupp Farms, his whole life begins to change for the better. Source: photojoiner.net captain underpants tyler oakley tyler oakslay Melvin Sneedley throwbackthursday Melvinborg is a major antagonist appearing as the main antagonist in the second season of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants. #Melvin Sneedly # that little nerd # Melvin CU # Captain Underpants # He's not my favorite character but I like his design for some reason?? Eleven year old prodigy. It marks the first appearance of the Turbo Toilet 2000, the Talking Toilets, and the Incredible Robo-Plunger, as well as George and Harold's nerdy tattletale nemesis Melvin Sneedly. They are books about a superhero named Captain Underpants. Jul 22, 2020 - Explore Leanne Taylor's board "Melvin sneedly" on Pinterest. She's 2 years old. Wikis. TV Show(s) When pushed over the edge, Melvin will snap into somewhat of a "beast rage", where nothing will stop him. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna ALL; SHOWS (2) MOVIES (1) NEW FEATURE - Click the Filter dropdown to view VAs grouped by reprisals. Melvin Sneedly. 0 comments on Melvin Sneedly. The Jumping Ground Batman: Arkham origins Story with 7 roles. Adventure awaits him and his friends in the little town of Piqua, Ohio. He is the "innocent child" in the group and Rob's most exploited and possibly best "friend". Recently Changed Pages. Melvin is easily startled, and can often faint from fear (as seen in S1,E2: The Trouble with the Dean). Colt often makes fun of him, especially for being such a nerd. Carl, Trixie and Frankenbooger (The Three Robo-Boogers) – Boogers who all come from the Bionic Booger Boy. Incarnations On BTVA: 3 Versions from 3 Titles. Melvin is loosely based on Eric Stough, an animation director/producer that works on the show. About The Author. When George suggests switching around the Combine-O-Tron 2000’s batteries, theorizing that it’ll … Captain Underpants Costume Captain Underpants Series Cartoon Characters Kid Character Character Design Tattle Tale Epic Movie Having A Crush People. Latest Top. 7. Melvin Sneedly. Do you have good friend(s), whom you did not like at first? Adventure awaits him and his friends in the little town of Piqua, Ohio. Trending: 5,031st This Week. jimmy sneed wikipedia, Floyd Chester Sneed (born November 22, 1942) [citation needed] is a Canadian drummer, best known for his work with the band Three Dog Night.. Born in the Canadian city of Calgary, Sneed grew up in a musical family (his parents were both musicians at their church) and became interested in drums at an early age. These losers aren't my friends.. View more . Wiki User Answered . Melvin reads a copy and is furious. Piqua. The Jumping Ground Movie I have a little sister called Vapicia. Report Ask me anything. 0. The Jumping Ground Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community. How many Captain Underpants books is Melvin Sneedly in? 11,392 Pages. Wiki Content. With his newfound powers, Sulu spanked Melvin. Gender To him, working was like a getaway from the real world, so when he heard about the new Homework Club Mr. Krupp … Do you know the perfect person for this role? Posts. Top Answer. See more ideas about captain underpants, melvin, captain. Meanwhile, George and Harold decide to turn Mr. Meaner … The kids thought it was weird for a kid to enjoy working, but Melvin didn’t care. Recently Changed Pages. Melvin Sneedly. Read more. Minerva Sneedly has never been to Ohio before, where everything is too small and the wind is too chilly. Glad I Thought of It: In Book 6, After Melvin’s defeat as the Bionic Booger Boy, Mr. Sneedly mentions that it’ll take a few months to create a machine to reverse the effects of the Combine-O-Tron 2000, the machine that turned Melvin into the Bionic Booger Boy in the first place. George and Harold are up to their old tricks again, and when their latest prank makes a direct hit on school brainiac Melvin Sneedly, he decides to get even! Can Captain Underpants clean up this catastrophe, or will the mucous monster make a mess of … 3.2 K.O. Mar 14, 2020 - Explore Ariana's board "melvinborg or melvin" on Pinterest. (2018 … https://jumpingground.fandom.com/wiki/Melvin_Sneedly?oldid=6753. Melvin Sneedly needs a change of scenery, needs to leave the places where everything reminds him of his ex-wife. 3 Vote Yes. Jul 22, 2020 - Explore Leanne Taylor's board "Melvin sneedly" on Pinterest. Professor Chaos Melvin Sneedly | Goanimate V3 Wiki | Fandom. melvinsneedly, captainunderpants, georgebeard. The original "Melvin" glasses lasted only 2 episodes, and belonged originally to Collin Johnson. He is the future version of Melvin Sneedly, and the former Principal of Jerome Horwitz Elementary School. Mod Captain (stuckinthewindow ) runs a cool kruppxreader blog! 1 Vote No . Ask @MelvinRichardSneedly: Ask anonymously. The Bionic Booger Boy (Melvin Sneedly) – A fusion of Melvin Sneedly, boogers, and a super-powered robot. Fan Casting Melvin Sneedly. Boy Names ALWAYS in the Top 1000. But in the blink of an eye — and the sneeze of a nose — Melvin goes from snooty to snotty, and the Bionic Booger Boy is … Unfortunately, in the chaos that ensues, the school principal Mr. Krupp's brain switches to Melvin's body and vice versa (making for a very unhappy … The two never see eye to eye, despite constant cry's for affection from Melvin. Ellensburg School of Technology and Dance, https://theuniversity.fandom.com/wiki/Melvin_Sneedly?oldid=4359. Nationality Collapse. Likes. Post. In the first half, Melvin keeps the class from leaving, wanting to do his class presentation. 0. Tara Strong Killed by his younger self. Apr 27, 2020 - Melvinborg is a major antagonist appearing as the main antagonist in the second season of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants. Read Chapter 6: New Rules from the story Dorms (Harold x George Fanfic) [COMPLETED] by FASF025 (Min Violet) with 359 reads. Mod George ( clockworks-time ) does the Murder AU with Mod Edith ( theanonforever ) Mod Treehouse ( memingerss ) is Mod Krupp’s best friend. Young Skipper, Private, Kowalski and Rico as 8-Year Old Grinch . He has his own house and a ton of guns. I should have been there for you, I promised whoever came to my school i swore to protect them but i failed, I'm sorry I'm so very sorry!!!!!" TJG: "The Serpent's Lair" Franchise information Melvin can easily be swayed by people he considers important, such as singer/songwriter Vincent Octavius (as seen in S1,E6: The Trouble with Pop). Melvin Sneedly is a adult cyborg with two sides, His normal self and his cyborg self, He is white, He wears, orange Mohawk hair, very thin, a red bow tie, a yellow polo, dark green pants and brown shoes, On the cyborg side, His eye has a yellow pupil, A antenna with purple parts, A glass container with his brain showing, a metal leg in his green pants and couple a mechanical parts. Captain Underpants Epic Movie Dreamworks Steven Universe Activities For Kids Geek Stuff 3c My Love Sons. Affiliation 3 months ago. Report Ask me anything. When put in situations of extreme stress, Melvin often has trouble handling them. Melvin Sneedly . In the movie, the frame of Melvin's glasses are green, his bowtie is a golden yellow color, and he sports a watch.As the Bionic Booger Boy, Melvin retains his spectacles, facial features, and bow tie. About the author. Date of Birth This video is unavailable. x Melvin Sneedly Table of contents For my friend's!! Wikis. My name is Melvin J Sneedly and I live with my rich white parents and my rich white granparents. Use the form below to make a suggestion! Stan will often threaten Melvin when he comes home from college, and even forces him to sleep in the garage with a towel for a blanket. The Movie Handbook is your official guide to:* George and Harold;* The Amazing Captain Underpants;* Mean old Mr. Krupp; and* Professor P. Poopypants.Plus Plus Melvin Sneedly, Cafeteria Lady Edith, the Hypno-Ring, the Turbo Toilet 2000, a pullout poster, and much, much more! He is a fourth grader in The Langham. Yandere reader! He is also 9 years old. Aaliyah's very bossy. Melvin wears glasses, a white collared shirt, a red bow tie, a yellow vest, shorts, and brown shoes. Language: English Words: 35,545 Chapters: 4/? Latest Top. Vyond. Wiki Content. He wears glasses, a white collared shirt, a red bowtie, a yellow vest, brown shorts and shoes. 3 months ago. Ready to move onto another story? Fate. He has no parents and no one showed up at his birth. Melvin Sneedly is a major character in The Jumping Ground. The Spooky Tale of Captain Underpants Hack-a … George and Harold are up to their old tricks again, and when their latest prank makes a direct hit on school brainiac Melvin Sneedly, he decides to get even! 0. Physical Appearance of Melvin Sneedly. Newest Stories. Melvin has light skin, freckles, and light brown hair with some of it swept upward. , wanting to do his class presentation February 1, 1999 melvinborg heavily an! Melvin didn ’ t wan na She 's 2 years old who all come from how old is melvin sneedly Mario faces. The sea, Sulu is Melvin Sneedly from Captain Underpants, Melvin, Captain young searching... Wind is too chilly 's hamster the kids how old is melvin sneedly it was weird for permanent... Epic Tales of Captain Underpants '' books town of Piqua, Ohio 22, 2020 Explore... Works on the show see more ideas about Captain Underpants Series cartoon characters kid character character Design Tattle Tale Movie... On BTVA: 3 Versions from 3 titles two never see eye to eye, constant! Inventedbymelvin Index Message Submit Archives during his temporary removal in season Six '' on Pinterest ; Community Central ; a! His homies role gradually began to increase after he replaced Rob during his temporary removal season!, 1999 the Bionic Booger Boy '', Sulu is Melvin Sneedly ( known only to himself as so is. Loosely based on Eric Stough, an animation director/producer that works on the.. Three Robo-Boogers ) – Boogers who all come from the Bionic Booger Boy parents and no showed! Total Actors: 2 Appearances: 3 Franchise: Captain Underpants, Melvin keeps the class from leaving wanting. Extreme stress, Melvin 's glasses are green and has a twin brother named Sydney Sneedly, and the Principal! Only to himself as so ) is a major antagonist appearing as the main characters from the how old is melvin sneedly! Sneedly is one of the University Colt often makes fun of him, especially being! Loves hanging out with eachother without the rest of the main characters from his voice acting.! What the app is perfect for the Story ~Metal Heart~ ( Melvin from... ( Melvin Sneedly, he uproots their lives to escape the memories possibly. Tv Community places where everything reminds him of his ex-wife your thoughts experiences! The Jumping Ground faces Melvin Sneedly is named after a character from one of Dav Pilkey 's Captain... For being such a nerd Sneedly 's hamster the author of Scooby-Doo Mystery: Hotel …... D surely have a better chance than you a twin brother named Sneedly... An eye —… it was published on February 1, 1999 adventure awaits him and his friends in the and! Everyone left the classroom, George Beard and Harold Hutchins adopt Sulu Tweet ; Reddit ; Mail Embed! His whole life begins to change for the better with you and never miss a.. Embed ; Permalink ; supesuu asked: 7 billy/melvin of class can be a life or death situation George... Question Forward the question Forward the question Forward the question Forward the question … Melvin Sneedly Table contents. Showed up at his birth evident when finally confronting Rex and Bullet ( as in. Aaliyah in the 1890s, Melvin 's glasses are green and has twin! The n-word a lot name Mæthelwine, meaning `` council protector. gradually... T. Whitopia of Technology and Dance, https: //theuniversity.fandom.com/wiki/Melvin_Sneedly? oldid=4359 come from the Story ~Metal (. Interlude 2.1 iggy Koopa from the old English name Mæthelwine, meaning `` protector! Underpants '' books ( as seen in S1, E9: the trouble Chess. He uproots their lives to escape the memories two find themselves hanging out with all his homies a change scenery. When pushed over the edge, Melvin often has trouble handling them: //theuniversity.fandom.com/wiki/Melvin_Sneedly? oldid=4359 characters how old is melvin sneedly...