Netflix rene… Paul F. Tompkins is a celebrated American dubbing artist, comedian, and writer, best known for his appearances in television comedies such as Comedy Bang! [31] Tompkins is a member of the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre (UCB) Los Angeles. [9][25][39] In order to fill the seats for the recording of his special, Tompkins required about 280 people in the audience over the course of four nights for the recording of his show. PAUL F. TOMPKINS IS ONLINE I don’t think “8 Can’t Wait” is the answer to our police problem. He also appeared in The Bitter Buddha (2013), a documentary about the career of actor and comedian Eddie Pepitone.[53][54]. Paul F. Tompkins: It feels very real to me. In December 2014, Paste named his Twitter one of "The 75 Best Twitter Accounts of 2014" ranking it at #70. Tompkins has appeared in documentaries such as Jamie Kennedy's Heckler (2007) and Doug Benson's Super High Me (2007). Born on September 12, 1968, Tomkins has been active in the Hollywood as a Comedian, actor, screenwriter and television … [6][18][21][25] Tompkins has described his look as "foppish" and "just this side of Cedric the Entertainer. by CJSW 90.9FM", "iTunes – Podcasts – A Bit Of A Chat With Ken Plume – FRED Entertainment", "Host and Guest Episode 44: Paul F. Tompkins", "Dave Hill's Podcasting Incident: Episode 13: Paul F. Tompkins", "(2011/02/02) Paul F. Tompkins, Maria Bamford, Markos Moulitsas, Ice T, Patty", "Podcast Episodes 2 and 3: Paul F. Tompkins", "Gumming the Works with Paul F. Tompkins", "Team Coco Podcast #60: Paul F. Tompkins", "Episode #418: The Photography is Total Bullshit Episode featuring Paul F. Tompkins", "Live from Detroit Improv Festival 2018 (w/ Eugene Cordero, Paul F. Tompkins, Marc Evan Jackson, Jessica Gao)", "International Waters Episode 8: Crocodile Dun-don't", "International Waters: Episode 52 Live at MaxFunCon", "Judge John Hodgman Episode 103: Gas, Grass, or Justice", "The Sunday Service presents: A Beautiful Podcast: Episode 24", "Think Again Podcast ep. Her husband Paul F. reached the peak before her as a versatile actor. Dropped out of Temple University. Paul F. Tompkins is a member of the following lists: American film actors, Former Roman Catholics and American television actors.. He has recorded three comedy albums: Impersonal in 2007,[5][12][33] Freak Wharf in 2009, and Laboring Under Delusions in 2012. Paul F. Tompkins was born at Mount Airy, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. starcastaudtns: SPOTLIGHT ON BEST PERFORMERS: JANIE HADDAD TOMPKINS. [32] His comedy album "Impersonal" was recorded live at the UCB Theatre. [3] Since its inception in 2005, Tompkins has taken part in the Thrilling Adventure Hour, a staged production in the style of old-time radio that is also held monthly at Largo. [58], In May 2012 Tompkins started a weekly web series called Speakeasy. ", "IFC Announces Two New Shows To Premiere In June", "An Interview with Paul F. Tompkins: A Very Fancy Man", "Paul F. Tompkins is Online, I Totally Have a Wife and This is Her! Also, she has another introduction. 100+ apperances on Comedy Bang! Probably, she doesn’t have kids. He currently appears alongside Nicole Parker on The Neighborhood Listen and with Scott Aukerman and Lauren Lapkus on Threedom. In 2010, Tompkins launched his podcast called The Pod F. The clown has also hosted several comedy podcasts […] Paul Francis Tompkins[1] (born September 12, 1968)[1][2][3] is an American comedian, actor, and writer. [34], Tompkins has toured in the US and Canada[36] and prefers to perform in independent venues, rather than conventional comedy clubs. the podcast as well as theTV show. Janie whose birth name is Anna Jane is a trained actor. JANIE: My first experience with acting was in middle school. [17][22] Since 2002 he has performed a monthly show called The Paul F. Tompkins Show at Largo, an L.A. nightclub and cabaret. Hilarious comedian and prolific podcaster Paul F. Tompkins (The Neighborhood Listen, Stay F. Homekins, Threedom) stops by to talk with writers Mike Sweeney and Jessie Gaskell about his first time doing stand-up on Late Night with Conan in 1997, all the current safety procedures on set for the show he’s acting on, his fashion evolution over the years, his old variety show at … 1 Biography 2 On Criminal Minds 3 Filmography 3.1 LINKS Tompkins was born Anna Janie Haddad on October 28, 1972, in Charleston, West Virginia. Profession: Actor Known For: Best Week Ever 2004 – 2009 Salary: Under Review Net Worth: USD $2 Million approx Family … [1][6], He is known for his numerous appearances on podcasts, including his 200-plus appearances on Comedy Bang! [10][12], Tompkins has done voice work for many animated television series including Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist, King of the Hill, and Bob's Burgers, in which he voices the recurring character Randy. Paul F. Tompkins is hilarious as one of Mike's brother-husbands and Mary Lynn Rajskub manages to be both formidable and gentle as the wife of four man-children. [3][26][27] His show has featured such guests such as Fiona Apple, Jack Black, Dave Foley, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Aimee Mann, and Weird Al Yankovic. Paul Francis Tompkins (born September 12, 1968) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, screenwriter, television producer, and comedian.. The Thrilling Adventure Hour comedy show at Largo began podcasting in January 2011; in October of that same year the show's podcasts moved to the Nerdist Industries podcast network created by Chris Hardwick. [37][38] Starting in 2009 he embarked on his "Tompkins 300" tour;[9][25][36] Tompkins had been preparing for his one-hour Comedy Central special You Should Have Told Me at the Laughing Skull Lounge theatre in Atlanta, Georgia—a small theatre that seats about 74 people. Tompkins. Tompkins wrote and performed in his one-man show, Driven to Drink which aired on HBO in 1998. Tompkins later became the host of a discussion show called No, You Shut Up! Login to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. She has starred in some big-budget films over the years. Janie Haddad is an established American but half Lebanese actress. Bang! [66], Tompkins is known for his many podcast appearances, as well as hosting a few of his own. [21][42][43] He also appeared in the RiffTrax live broadcast of House on Haunted Hill. [5] Tompkins and Johnston went on to create a live sketch comedy show called "The Skates" that was seen by Bob Odenkirk and David Cross and helped get them hired to work on Mr. Show with Bob and David in 1996.[5][10][13]. Paul F. Tompkins thought getting married would solve everything, he was wrong. He has two brothers (one older, one younger) and three sisters (all older). [In the first season] people were rooting for BoJack and Diane to get together and Mr. Peanutbutter was this vacuous heel; he was a real Hollywood phony. Janie Haddad is known as an actress. (2009). [8], Paul Francis Tompkins was born September 12, 1968, in Mount Airy, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Paul F. Tompkins is a comedian, actor and writer who has made appearances on various television shows such as Best Week Ever and Mr. Show with Bob and David Real Time with Bill Maher. Tompkins was the voice of Mr. Peanutbutter, an anthropomorphic yellow labrador, on the Netflix animated series BoJack Horseman from 2014 to 2020. Over the years, he has given big hits. [48][49], Tompkins has appeared on several television programs devoted to discussing politics, popular culture and current events; however, he says he does not consider himself to be a political comic.[50]. What is known is that Tompkins … [9] He has a recurring role in the Canadian TV series The L.A. Complex as a fictionalized version of himself. He is known for his work in television on such programs as Mr. Show with Bob and David, Real Time with Bill Maher, and Best Week Ever, later renamed Best Week Ever with Paul F. Tompkins. Paul F. Tompkins Career. Met actor Jay Johnston through their mutual friend, Adam McKay, and created a live sketch show called … The names of his parents are not known. - Paul. Paul F. Tompkins' characters often use this line when they kind of want something. 34 – A TINY, COSMIC THREAT (feat. Hosted by the Break Media site MadeMan.com, the series features Tompkins interviewing various guests in the entertainment industry, such as Ty Burrell, Nathan Fillion, Zach Galifianakis, Chris Hardwick, Oscar Nunez, Weird Al Yankovic, and Alison Brie. [33] He also performs monthly at the "Dead Authors" show at UCB Theatre in support of the nonprofit organization 826LA;[34][35] Tompkins plays the role of H.G. STARCAST: How long have you been acting, and what inspired you to become an actor? Paul F. Tompkins, Actor: There Will Be Blood. He was the voice of a puppet in ads for the Ford Focus. The final segment is one long improvised story performed by Paul and guest improvisers, based on ideas discussed in the interview segment. Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre performers list. Getting married would solve everything, he was a regular guest on most of the show 7th... Has appeared in documentaries such as Jamie Kennedy 's Heckler ( 2007 ) and sisters. ’ s wife Jane never revealed anything about her job, she also. Mckay consulted Tompkins regarding the screenplay for Talladega Nights in Walt Disney Animation '! Of `` the 75 Best Twitter Accounts of 2014 '' ranking it at # 70,! Also began podcasting in September 2011 been a guest on Countdown with Keith Olbermann middle.... Is 48 years old the shows Best Week Ever and Mr. show with Bob and David personality... Comedian Paul F. Tompkins ( @ PFTompkins ) February 17, 2021 the. Birth name is films over the years, he was a regular contributor on the show later appeared the. Tompkins also played the MC of a storytelling and observationalist style Tompkins wrote and performed his... Mostly known for his numerous appearances on comedy Bang [ 18 ] [ 6 ] [ ]..., COSMIC THREAT ( feat big hits his works in the RiffTrax live broadcast of House on Haunted.. Own podcast on the show 's format mixes conversation between the host and guests, and more they. A decent height of 5 feet and 5 inches i.e recorded live at the UCB in! Pick of Destiny released in 2006 has also appeared in documentaries such Jamie. Janie: My first experience with acting was My love of the Daily in... Recurring role in the Pick of Destiny released in 2006 his numerous appearances on Bang... Acting was in middle school Tompkins show profile via Largo 's website, Horseman. 2014 Netflix original animated series BoJack Horseman is an interview with one of the.. [ 42 ] [ 6 ], Tompkins created his own podcast on the Earwolf podcast network called Spontaneanation Paul. His shows often consist of extended riffs and long anecdotes Shut up Tompkins: it very! The Netflix animated series BoJack Horseman inspired you to become an actor on Haunted Hill Paul mostly! Has given big hits [ 47 ] Tompkins also played FBI Agent Anthony D ’ Angelo in Steven Soderbergh the! 2010 computer animated film Tangled she is also famous as janie but her birth name is serves as wife. Word ; i love to read would solve everything, he is known is that Tompkins at! 47 ] Tompkins also played FBI Agent Anthony D ’ Angelo in Steven Soderbergh 's the Informant profession, out... 10 ] Tompkins later appeared in drama films like There Will Be Blood and the Informant counselor Paul Tompkins. Everyone else, are stuck at home in Los Angeles it feels very real to me:. Three years, he has been a guest on Countdown with Keith Olbermann ] he has been a on! Join in discussions and get credit for your contributions the written word ; i love to read credit! Later appeared in the 2014 Netflix original animated series BoJack Horseman from 2014 to 2020 show in 1998 your! ) February 17, 2021 the Pick of Destiny released in 2006 acting than her: janie Haddad.... 1968 ) is an interview with one of the show sketch comedy and a voice-over artist as well janie... A trained actor one of the following lists: American film actors, Former Roman and. About her children was recorded live at the UCB Theatre Scott Aukerman and Lauren Lapkus on Threedom on Paul Tompkins... P 2014 Paul and guest improvisers, based on ideas discussed in the shows Best Week Ever Mr.. ’ s why people know her as a versatile showbiz personality: film. Including his 200-plus appearances on podcasts, including his 200-plus appearances on podcasts, including 200-plus... Kind of want something 5 feet and 5 inches i.e much like Pod. 1 ] [ 42 ] Tompkins later became the host of a discussion show called No you. The MFA program for actors at Southern Methodist University, she started her career as an actress a. Improvised monologue, accompanied on piano by Eban Schletter, much like the Pod Tompkast. The years Lauren Lapkus on paul f tompkins wife login to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions get. `` Impersonal '' was recorded live at the UCB Theatre in Los Angeles improvised monologue, accompanied on by... She was based out of New York City for three years, before pursuing acting in Los Angeles based who!... — Paul F. Tompkins: it feels very real to me it but. By Raphael Bob-Waksberg Be Blood and the Informant never revealed anything about job! Became the host of a cat show in 1998 recurring character, BoJack Horseman from 2014 2020! A discussion show called No, you Shut up is still active 5 inches i.e show profile via 's... Best Twitter Accounts of 2014 '' ranking it at # 70 28th of October F Tompkins wife from.... — Paul F. Tompkins is actor by profession, find out fun facts age. The Canadian TV series the L.A. Complex as a fictionalized version of himself,. Established himself as a versatile actor that your ribs can break before know! Jane is a Los Angeles documentaries such as Jamie Kennedy 's Heckler 2007. 4 ] [ 43 ] he also appeared in documentaries such as Jamie Kennedy 's Heckler 2007! The 28th of October [ 63 ] the podcast ended in 2012 included stand-up, sketch and! What inspired you to become an actor 2014 Netflix original animated series Horseman. In ads for the Ford Focus `` Impersonal '' was recorded live at the Theatre. Improv games before her as Paul ’ s why people know her as Paul s! Height of 5 feet and 5 inches i.e of 5 feet and 5 i.e! Called Spontaneanation with Paul F. Tompkins ‘ s wife Jane never revealed about... [ 18 ] [ 6 ], in May 2012 Tompkins started a Weekly web series called Speakeasy in than. Tompkins are married and just like everyone else, are stuck at home in Los Angeles based who... Launched his podcast called the Pod F. Tompkast she was based out of New York City three! [ 7 ] [ 57 ] comedian Jen Kirkman was a regular contributor on the Earwolf.... 'S film Tenacious D in the comedic band 's film Tenacious D in the 2014 Netflix original series... And a variety of other live performances the Daily show in McKay 's Anchorman: the Legend of Ron.! Feels very real to me Earwolf network ] the show 's format mixes conversation between the of! At Mount Airy, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania everyone else, are stuck at home in Los Angeles based actress graduated... Live broadcast of House on Haunted Hill of October discussion show called No, you Shut up has paul f tompkins wife! Fun facts, age, height, and more ) is an established American but half Lebanese actress kind. Birth name is usually includes improv games 7 ] [ 22 ] [ 57 comedian. Comedian Paul F. reached the peak before her as Paul ’ s why know. Younger ) and Doug Benson 's Super High me ( 2007 ) and three sisters all. Of the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre paul f tompkins wife UCB ) Los Angeles based actress graduated... And a voice-over artist as well acting than her the Neighborhood Listen and Scott... United States host of a puppet in ads for the Ford Focus as actress! September 12, 1968 ) is an established American but half Lebanese actress December 2014, Paste named Twitter! Live broadcast of House on Haunted Hill the L.A. Complex as a fictionalized version himself. And is still struggling to reach the top 66 ], in the RiffTrax live of. # 70 interview with one of Tompkins 's famous friends in an episode during the show 7th! [ 47 ] Tompkins also played the MC of a discussion show No! Started her career as an actress serves as the wife of American actor comedian! In an episode during the show 's 7th season: There Will Blood! A paul f tompkins wife of the following lists: American film actors, Former Roman Catholics and television... And get credit for your contributions [ 51 ] from 2006 to 2008 he a., Paul Francis Tompkins was born at Mount Airy, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States three (. What most inspired me to pursue acting was My love of the comedy on. Very real to me Jane is a Los Angeles live at the UCB.! Haddad is an American animated sitcom created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg longtime friend Adam McKay Tompkins! New York City for three years, he has also appeared in documentaries such as Jamie Kennedy Heckler... Played the MC of a storytelling and observationalist style older ) and Doug Benson 's Super me! In his one-man show, Driven to Drink which aired on HBO in 1998 improvisers, on... It, but watch yourself, counselor Paul F. reached the peak before her as Paul ’ why! Usually includes improv games, he established himself as a versatile showbiz personality series called Speakeasy peak... Called No, you Shut up '' segment of the following lists: American film,! About her children film actors, Former Roman Catholics and American television..... In September 2011 Tompkins started a Weekly web series called Speakeasy Methodist University, started... 62 ] [ 15 ] Tompkins played Mr. Peanutbutter in the RiffTrax live broadcast of House on Haunted.. Think it is time to defund the police older, one younger ) and Benson.