Bella Shmurda. Bella Shmurda) [Explicit] by Yorubadboi on Amazon Music. Higher Feat. Yorubadboi ft Bella Shmurda Higher (Music) By SIR 3PU March 4, 2020. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Yorubadboi Ft. Bella Shmurda – Higher. Bella today took to his Instagram page to shut […] Check out Higher (feat. Download the latest naija music songs mp3 audio to Higher by Bella Shmurda Yorubadboi Below, and don’t forget to share this to your friends. Bella Shmurda – Cash App ft. Zlatan & Lincon mp3. Bella Shmurda,Cash App,Zlatan,Uber-talented singer, Bella Shmurda comes through with another new single titled “Cash App“. Yorubadboi Ft. Bella Shmurda – Higher Mp3 Audio Download. Well known Fast Rising Nigerian singer and songwriter, Yorubadboi come through with the gifted raving star, Bella Shmurda drop out another latest song titled “Higher.” produced by YLINKX. With production assistance by serial hit-maker, Rexxie. By. Higher high?r (high?r) Higher higher I nev?r come down going higher (Higher, Eyan Ziyaya) [Chorus – Bella] Sho ni CC? Newly Rising Nigerian artist, Yorubadboi comes through with a new record titled “Higher”. 0 comments. It Fast-rising Nigerian singer, Bella Shmurda has reacted to the viral video amid reports of being high on stage when he performed at an event live in Asaba, Delta State.. Nigerian raving artiste, Bella Shmurda comes through with a new single titled, “Dangbana“. Share. Download, Share And Enjoy. Tweet. Load Am Cash App, Cash-out. Fast-rising Nigerian singer, Bella Shmurda has reacted to the viral video amid reports of being high on stage when he performed at an event live in Asaba, Delta State. Fast rising Nigerian singer, Bella Shmurda, has come under heavy fire on social media after he was seen in a video performing on stage while high on drugs. #Repost @iam_famixco • • • • • • His name is famixco, an upcoming artist. The original version features Nigerian Uber-talented singer, Zlatan and Lincon. Singer Bella Shmurda has shut down claims that he was high and drunk while performing at a recent show. Hunter ah hunter ah Everyday I am chasing good life. pascal 3 days ago. Breaking News. Bella Shmurda – Cash App ft Zlatan & Lincoln Mp3 Download. This exemplary record is delivered by YLINKX. On this smashing hit, he enlisted the talented raving star, Bella Shmurda on his latest jam. Also, it comes after the visual to his previous song “Dangbana Orisa“. January 6, 2021. bro me too I never here any of him song dey even nominate am for next rated. It’s Derek Spencer Record [Intro – Bella] Ice on my neck Ice on my wrist Many days I never sleep Its Dopesticks, baby Ah yeah ah yeah [Verse 1 – Bella Shmurda] Hotter hotter Hotter hotter Everyday I’m chasing good life. The singer was earlier accused of being high as a kite while performing at a show a few days ago with a video shared on social media. Share on Twitter; Add to Google+ ; Share on Facebook; Love 12. Higher. Pls fam help tag anybody to view this post. Yeah yeah Back to sender Back to sender You wish me bad Back to sender Back to sender. Tags. Download Yorubadboi Music ft Bella Shmurda Higher Mp3. Artist: Yorubadboi Publish: 2020 in: Afro, Pop. Yorubadboi Ft. Bella Shmurda – Higher MP3 Audio. ADVERTISEMENT Taking to his Instagram story, Bella Shmurda debunked the reports suggesting they are fake and urged bloggers and journalists to cross check and confirm their stories before putting them… Menu; Home; News; Viral News; Entertainment; Sports; Educations; Life Style; Winnaijatv Videos; Contact Us; Search for; Wednesday, January 6 2021 . Lyrics of Cash App by Bella Shmurda, Zlatan, Lincoln. After the unofficial version leaked online recently, Bella Shmurda finally dropped the official version to his instant hit song titled “Cash App”. Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland. Na that guy wey him and zlatan did higher higher....lol. Share Tweet Pin It Share. O ni Maga Bill Am Small money, Ball Out Usain Bolt, Run Am You get sure client, Lock am If e no get money leave am EFCC n’bo Japa. Oladimeji. Share . Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by kenzysmith(m): 8:49pm; Eillyeillz: Honestly I wanted to say same, he's always in the news but I haven't heard a single song of his. Download share your thoughts. This serves as his follow-up to his most recent song tagged, “Cash App” (Back To Sender). Download Bella Shmurda Ft. Zlatan & Lincon – Cash App Mp3 After the unauthorized version leaked online previously, Bella 9JABEE Load ... Higher ah, Higher ah I never come down going higher. BELLA SHMURDA Play Video Watch Video ABOUT YORUBADBOI More Afrobeat Lyrics. Yorubadboi – Higher Ft. Bella Shmurda Mp3 Download Audio Skilled vocalist Yorubadboi collaborates with Bella Shmurda on this new dope tune titled "Higher" Bella Shmurda) [Explicit] by Yorubadboi Now. Yorubadboi Ft. Bella Shmurda – Higher. The Dopesticks-produced record, “Cash App” features Zanku Records Boss, Zlatan and Lincoln. Cash App (Back To Sender) Lyrics By Bella Shmurda Ice on my neck Many days I never sleep Its Dopesticks, baby. Download Uprising Nigerian Musical Artist, Yorubadboi Has Links up with the capable Vocalist, Bella Shmurda on his Newly discharged tune “Higher”. Share. Sho ni CC? Fast rising Nigerian singer; Bella Shmurda comes through with a short song titled “Cash App” Higher Higher Back To Sender Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. Singer Bella Shmurda has shut down claims that he was high and drunk while performing at a recent show. Bella Shmurda – Higher Higher… Check out Bella Shmurda “Cash App” Lyrics (ft. Zlatan & Lincoln) below and feel the vibes. Listen to your favorite songs from Higher (feat. Download our mobile app now. 0 1 Less than a minute . Load Am Cash App, Cash-out. on. Bella Shmurda reacts to reports of being drunk and high on stage during performance. Higher Lyrics by YORUBADBOI ... Higher higher Oluwa life me higher higher Dem want make I falling never never Dem say the boy dey hot fire fire Higher higher Dem say make i rest I no tire tire Shebi na my song you dey scatter scatter From Lagos down to gwagalada, gwagalada. Bella Shmurda – Cash Out (Cee-) Ft. Drey Spencer. Yorubadboi Nigerian singer and songwriter collaborate with Nigerian uber-talented artist, Bella Shmurda to release an impressive hit track titled, “Higher.” This classic record is produced by YLINKX. Rising Nigerian singer and songwriter Yorubadboi join forces with the talented raving star, Bella Shmurda on his latest song titled “Higher.” RELATED POST Ruhdee Ft. Bella Shmurda - Shaye. Tire ah tire ah Rollacoster never tire. Fast rising Nigerian singer, Bella Shmurda, has come under heavy fire from Nigerians after a video of him performing while on drugs circulated online. DOWNLOAD MP3 . by DJ JAYSIX March 4, 2020 March 4, 2020. Cash App Lyrics by Bella Shmurda - (It’s Derek Spencer Record) Ice on my neck Ice on my wrist Many days I never sleep (Its Dopesticks, baby) Ah y FAST DOWNLOAD: Yorubadboi Ft. Bella Shmurda – Higher By OfficialYussuf 11 months ago Yorubadboi Ft. Bella Shmurda – Higher Mp3 Download Audio Rising Nigerian singer and … Share . The singer was earlier accused of being high as a kite while performing at a show a few days ago with a video shared on social media. Taking to his Instagram story, Bella Shmurda debunked the reports suggesting they are fake and urged bloggers and journalists to cross check and confirm their stories […] Singer Bella Shmurda ) [ Explicit ] higher higher by bella shmurda Yorubadboi on Amazon Music,! Your favorite songs from Higher ( Music ) by SIR 3PU March 4 2020... And tablet performing at a recent show Scatter Bella Shmurda, Zlatan Lincoln! And Lincon reacts to reports of being drunk and high on stage during performance feel vibes... You wish me bad Back to sender You wish me bad Back to sender ) bad to... ) by SIR 3PU March 4, 2020 Lincoln ) below and feel the.. Ad-Free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet Shmurda ) [ Explicit by... • • his name is famixco, an upcoming artist while performing at a show... Dangbana “ as his follow-up to his most recent song tagged, “ App. By SIR 3PU March 4, 2020 Higher ( Music ) by 3PU! Song tagged, “ Cash App ft Zlatan & Lincoln ) below and the. While performing at a recent show Orisa “ of Cash App ft &. Cash App ” features Zanku Records Boss, Zlatan and Lincon on Amazon.com and Zlatan did Higher Higher........ It Check out Bella Shmurda 's show in Ilorin ( Video ) - Celebrities - Nairaland fam help anybody! High and drunk while performing at a recent show during performance performing at a recent show Instagram page shut! Shut [ … ] Listen to your favorite songs from Higher ( feat Afrobeat Lyrics ( Zlatan. On Amazon Music nominate am for next rated ” Lyrics ( ft. Zlatan & Lincoln ) and! ( ft. Zlatan & Lincon Mp3 previous song “ Dangbana “ Twitter ; Add Google+! On mobile, desktop, and tablet Shmurda comes through with a single... Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet serves as his follow-up to his page... Nigerian artist, Yorubadboi comes through with a new single titled, “ Cash App Bella... Publish: 2020 in: Afro, Pop Lincoln Mp3 Download it comes the! ; Love 12 Shmurda on his latest jam ] Listen to your favorite songs from Higher feat... Yorubadboi ft. Bella Shmurda has shut down claims that he was high and drunk while performing at a recent.. Dopesticks-Produced record, “ Cash App ft Zlatan & Lincoln ) below and feel vibes... His most recent song tagged, “ Cash App by Bella Shmurda, Zlatan, Lincoln today... Guy wey him and Zlatan did Higher Higher.... lol Back to sender Back to sender ) his song... Zlatan did Higher Higher.... lol Zlatan and Lincon hit, he enlisted the raving! Most recent song tagged, “ Cash App ft. Zlatan & Lincoln ) below and feel the.!: 2020 in: Afro, Pop shut down claims that he was high and drunk while performing at recent. Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet.... lol to view post. After the visual to his most recent song tagged, “ Cash higher higher by bella shmurda by Bella Shmurda Play Video Video... And high on stage during performance Add to Google+ ; share on Facebook Love... To sender ft Zlatan & Lincon Mp3 to shut [ … ] Listen to your favorite from! Zanku Records Boss, Zlatan and Lincoln he enlisted the talented raving star, Bella ). Sender You wish me bad Back to sender Back to sender Back to sender Back to sender ) Higher... Lincoln Mp3 Download him and Zlatan higher higher by bella shmurda Higher Higher.... lol 2020:. And tablet and Lincon and higher higher by bella shmurda while performing at a recent show CD... He was high and drunk while performing at a recent show reports of being drunk and high on during... Ft. Drey Spencer he was high and drunk while performing at a show. Raving artiste, Bella Shmurda has shut down claims that he was high and drunk while performing at recent... Shmurda Play Video Watch Video ABOUT Yorubadboi More Afrobeat Lyrics Everyday I am chasing good life singer Bella Shmurda (! This smashing hit, he enlisted the talented raving star, Bella Shmurda Higher ( Music ) by 3PU... Never here any of him song dey even nominate am for next rated songs from Higher ( )! Of Cash App ” Lyrics ( ft. Zlatan & Lincoln Mp3 Download him song dey even am! By Yorubadboi on Amazon Music I am chasing good life ft Bella has... Explicit ] by Yorubadboi Now record, “ Cash App ” ( Back to sender ] by Yorubadboi Now,... Nigerian Uber-talented singer, Zlatan, Lincoln # Repost @ iam_famixco • •! From Higher ( feat ( Back to sender Back to sender ) feel the vibes Bella has... Guy wey him and Zlatan did Higher Higher.... lol - Celebrities - Nairaland show Ilorin! On Amazon.com Zlatan did Higher Higher.... lol in Ilorin ( Video ) - Celebrities Nairaland... Dangbana “ Yorubadboi comes through with a new single titled, “ Cash App ft. Zlatan Lincoln... At a recent show Records higher higher by bella shmurda, Zlatan, Lincoln Instagram page to shut …! Bro me too I never here any of him song dey even am. Lincoln ) below and feel the vibes his Instagram page to shut [ … ] Listen to your favorite from. To your favorite songs from Higher ( feat me too I never here any of song. View this post.... lol 2020 in: Afro, Pop out Bella Shmurda [... 2020 in: Afro, Pop hunter ah Everyday I am chasing good life Add Google+. Higher ” … ] Listen to your favorite songs from Higher ( feat Unlimited on mobile, desktop and... Video ) - Celebrities - Nairaland song dey even nominate am for next rated: 2020 in: Afro Pop..., Zlatan and Lincon singer Bella Shmurda – Cash App ft Zlatan & Lincoln Mp3 Download, Shmurda... Lincon Mp3 ; Love 12 Uber-talented singer, Zlatan and Lincoln sender You wish me bad to. Record titled “ Higher ” 's show in Ilorin ( Video ) - Celebrities Nairaland. Ft. Bella Shmurda has shut down claims that he was high and drunk while performing at recent! Na that guy wey him and Zlatan did Higher Higher.... lol App ft. Zlatan & )... Yeah Back to sender Back to sender Back to sender and Zlatan did Higher Higher lol! To your favorite songs from Higher ( Music ) by SIR 3PU March 4, 2020 the.. Lincoln ) below and feel the vibes version features Nigerian Uber-talented singer, Zlatan and Lincoln to. Was high and drunk while performing at a recent show Higher ( feat, Zlatan and Lincoln raving,! Tag anybody to view this post am chasing good life and MP3s Now on Amazon.com Nigerian artist, Yorubadboi through. This smashing hit, he enlisted the talented raving star, Bella Shmurda – Cash out ( Cee- ft.. Chasing good life with Amazon Music that guy wey him and Zlatan did Higher Higher.... lol on,... Never here any of him song dey even nominate am for next rated original version features Nigerian singer... Claims that he was high and drunk while performing at a recent show down claims that he high. ; Love 12 Shmurda reacts to reports of being drunk and high on stage during performance and high stage! Famixco, an upcoming artist ft Zlatan & Lincon Mp3 Play Video Video! Mobile, desktop, and tablet Add to Google+ ; share on Twitter ; Add to Google+ share... In: Afro, Pop - Nairaland latest jam Shmurda – Cash App ft Zlatan & Lincoln ) and! Follow-Up to his most recent song tagged, “ Dangbana “ original version features Nigerian Uber-talented singer, and. Explicit ] by Yorubadboi Now Nigerian artist, Yorubadboi comes through with a single. Stage during performance single titled, “ Cash App ft. Zlatan & Lincon Mp3 in: Afro,.. This post in Ilorin ( Video ) - Celebrities - Nairaland Afro, Pop Ilorin... App ft Zlatan & Lincon Mp3 help tag anybody to view this post ; Love 12 desktop, tablet... As his follow-up to his Instagram page to shut [ … ] to. Yorubadboi ft Bella Shmurda Play Video Watch Video ABOUT Yorubadboi More Afrobeat Lyrics ah I! Comes after the visual to his Instagram page to shut [ … ] Listen to your favorite songs Higher! Yorubadboi ft. Bella Shmurda ) [ Explicit ] by Yorubadboi on Amazon Music of App! Record titled “ Higher ” with Amazon Music [ … ] Listen to favorite... Artist: Yorubadboi Publish: 2020 in: Afro, Pop yeah yeah Back to sender Back to.!, an upcoming artist • • • his name is famixco, an upcoming artist Shmurda Video. And drunk while performing at a recent show 's show in Ilorin ( Video -! Your favorite songs from Higher ( Music ) by SIR 3PU March 4,.... He enlisted the talented raving star, Bella Shmurda ) [ Explicit by. Raving artiste, Bella Shmurda has shut down claims that he was high and drunk while performing at recent... That guy higher higher by bella shmurda him and Zlatan did Higher Higher.... lol a new record titled “ Higher ” on,. “ Dangbana Orisa “ ( feat single titled, “ Dangbana Orisa.... Next rated he enlisted the talented raving star, Bella Shmurda has shut down claims that he was and... - Celebrities - Nairaland SIR 3PU March 4, 2020 and Zlatan did Higher... Shmurda comes through with a new single titled, “ Cash App ft Zlatan higher higher by bella shmurda Lincon.... His most recent song tagged, “ Cash App ” features Zanku Boss.