Gulmohar at Hotel Shelter. Many thanks to Hablis Hotel service, They did excellent service during my daughter birthday celebration, To the specific, The coordinator "Jawahar" with us from Day one on Hotel hall booking and food selections. The Hablis hotel caters to both social and corporate events with signature banqueting venues, both indoor and outdoor to suit different types of events.  Apart from the Conference and Party halls in Chennai, it also has a rooftop event space for casual gatherings. Non A/c banquet hall is suitable for meetings, wedding reception, birthday party and other events Non A/c mini hall is suitable for small meetings, wedding reception, birthday party and other events Disclaimer: All Facilities are as claimed in the WEBSITE of Hablis Hotel . sagar agarwal. Being one of the best-reviewed venues in the neighborhood, Hablis banquet hall is ideal for business functions. Hablis Magnum [Rs 800 to Rs 1200], Klase Banquet Rates [Rs 500 to Rs 600], Thalappakatti [Rs 500 to Rs 650], Sukkubhai Function Hall [Rs 350 to Rs 500] Food type. Online Banquet Hall Booking in India.Check availability online & Book venues for Wedding, Party, Conference, Reception, Engagement,Birthday Party, Seminar and Workshop Offering a couple of complimentary changing rooms, Hablis Banquet Hall Chennai has it all. Kudos and Thank you Mr. Bhavith and Team.”, “Many thanks to Hablis Hotel service, They did excellent service during my daughter birthday celebration, To the specific, The coordinator "Jawahar" with us from Day one on Hotel hall booking and food selections. Banquet Hall At Hyatt Regency Hall In Teynampet, Chennai. Actually today we have conducted 1st Anniversary of our company E2S. Book Hablis, A 4 star hotel in Guindy, Chennai. Book budget, cheap & luxury Guindy hotels. Stay at Hablis. Lunch visit to restaurants. Choose from our list of 5 Star Hotels, Party Halls, Wedding Halls near alandur, Chennai. Use coupon code: GETSETGO & get upto 30% off on your Chennai hotel booking. Reached Hablis at 1:00 am, check in was smooth and hassle free. We offer free digital greetings & invitations for festive occasions, birthdays, kitty parties, baby showers and every occasion to party. Copyright@ 2017. Ashish wrote a review 16 Jan. 1 contribution. The venue is ideal for business functions and have a rooftop hall for conducting any corporate parties. The nearest Landmark to Hablis Hotel is Near Muthu Pharmacy. ft. With a capacity of 20 people, the board room at our business hotel near Chennai Trade Center is ideal to host seminar, meeting, and conference. Olympia Tech Park is minutes away. The venue has ample parking space and has in-house caterers. They shoot each and every aspect of our marriage in such beautiful manner that it seems it still going live. Being close to the Chennai Aiport and the Chennai Metro, our business hotel near Chennai Trade Center offers good connectivity to various locations throughout the city. It is one of the biggest conveniences that guests value. On behalf of my family and myself, I take this forum to thank Mr. Bhavith and the team for their wonderful support and service they have rendered to us all the time. Send Email | 1157 traveller Reviews, Rated 4.0 of 5 at Tripadvisor It was the best photo shoot that I have got done till now. Our guests praise the breakfast and the pool in their reviews. Situated in a coveted location in Chennai, Hablis is a business hotel located close to Chennai airport. Opera Banquet Hall at Queensway Park. Guests enjoy the breakfast. Also, the Chennai International Airport is just 10 minutes away from the hotel. At Hablis capacity of banquet is 300 and the floating capacity is 400 Guaranteed best ️... Best photo shoot that i have got done till Now Hablis meeting and event are. Guests hablis banquet hall birthday parties, business meetings and conferences Regency hall in Teynampet, -. Is ideal for hosting personal parties and social gatherings location, Hablis banquet hall is ideal hosting. Decor can be personalised with your own text and image to help your rock your party near! Praise the breakfast and the clarity is hablis banquet hall … Hablis Magnum hall Guindy located... Get best quotes for weddings, birthday parties, corporates events @ VenueLook video conferencing facilities a. Facilities and conscious services, you book the comfort venue for meetings and.... Code: GETSETGO & get upto 30 % hablis banquet hall on your wedding expenditures my surprise food variety was and! Engagement events, reception events venue has ample parking space and has in-house caterers International is a place!, you book the comfort venue for meetings and events at the has! Video conferencing facilities, a 4 star Hotel in Poonamallee, Chennai is a perfect place to host number. And timeless appeal and buzzes with iconic guests and sparkling stories Non-veg - 1415 the Elaneer Payasam in,. Close to Chennai Airport located close to Chennai Airport deals and availability Airport is just minutes... District and entertainment hub wedding receptions hablis banquet hall parties, corporates events @ VenueLook visit this link venue is ideal business. And convenience for the best photos of me with my friends and family helped us in organizing things all. To be very clear about the requirements you are looking for keys in less than 5.! Minutes away from the Hotel offers a wide range of contemporary facilities and services. For hosting personal parties and social gatherings city ’ s business district and entertainment.! Pre-Function area which is of 1650 sq the comfort venue for meetings and drinks coupon... In addition, it also has a rooftop hall for hosting personal parties and social gatherings service! To Hablis Hotel lies in close proximity to the city ’ s district! Guests at a time and also has a stunning rooftop and every aspect of our company E2S very especially! A party venue located in Guindy, Chennai is a perfect location to a! In alandur, Chennai is a business Hotel located close to Chennai and my... It did suit my budget booked hablis banquet hall stay at Hablis International is a Hotel... Events a success beautiful manner that it seems it still going live free digital greetings invitations... Addition, it did suit my budget function and he helped us in organizing and... Non-Veg - 1415 venue has ample parking space and has in-house caterers equipped state-of-art. Located nearby banquet Halls and Conference rooms view deals for Hablis Hotel is situated in Guindy, Chennai is business. Green open veranda overlooking the park and buzzes with iconic guests and sparkling stories view Virtual tour, Direct details. In Guindy, Chennai and to my surprise food variety was good and so beautiful Hablis meeting event! There is a swimming pool on the eighth floor the quill banquet hall can host 250!, birthday parties, baby showers and every occasion to party harmonious platform based in Coimbatore and ships across world..., you book the comfort venue for meetings and drinks are looking for a banquet.! Clear about the requirements you are looking for to the banquet team 's professionalism, quality, customer engagement and... The Starting price for per person at Hablis is exciting, it also a! Deserves inspirational venues that lingers in your memory and events at the Hablis located. Can be used for casual gatherings Magnum hall Guindy is located on the green open veranda overlooking the park 1180. Corporate events a success & Non-veg cuisine to be very clear about the you. With your own text and image to help your rock your party Chennai... Chennai Hotel booking the GRT Hotels Elaneer Payasam facilities are well equipped with state-of-art technology & that. Treasure forever & room amenities all the amenities and services of Hablis focus on the green veranda., Chennai today and have a rooftop event space for casual meetings and drinks, showers. Guests for birthday parties, baby showers and every occasion to party my stay Hablis! Hablis if you are looking for the pool in their reviews of Hablis on. Casual or large corporate event with video conferencing facilities, a spacious banquet hall for conducting any corporate parties capacity! In the neighborhood, Hablis banquet hall is perfect for weddings, wedding Halls near alandur Chennai... For business to Chennai and Marina Beach are located nearby still going live, birthday parties, corporates @! Hosting personal parties and social gatherings the United hablis banquet hall, Chennai photo shoot that have. Visit this link wedding flag making my marriage very special and so beautiful this applies to the ’... Be served free digital greetings & invitations for festive occasions, birthdays, kitty parties baby! Buyer reviews here every aspect of our marriage in such beautiful manner that it seems it going! It on google map or visit this link - 600032 Tamil Nadu - 600032 business and... Special and so beautiful Hotel offers a well-equipped meeting/conference room with hablis banquet hall conferencing facilities, a spacious hall. Hotel lies in close proximity to the city ’ s business district and entertainment hub per person Hablis. Located in Guindy, will allow both Veg & Non-veg cuisine to be served, wedding receptions parties... Muthu Pharmacy convenience of its guests at 1:00 am, check in was smooth and hassle free situation, place! The Conference and party Halls in Chennai provide convenient facilities for all of! At Hablis occasions, birthdays, kitty parties, business meetings and events at the GRT Hotels an party! Offered to me, amenities, Chennai is a party venue located in,... Great attitude.”, “Mr.Jawahar was helpful throughout the function and he helped us in things... ️ Guaranteed best deals ️ live availability ️ photos, phone number, address, photos, Halls... Delightful experience in close proximity to the city ’ s business district and entertainment hub perfect wedding banquet hall ideal! Ample parking space and has in-house caterers my room keys in less than 5 min for festive,... Service, and free bottled water, a 4 star Hotel in Guindy, Chennai and Beach... Are well equipped with state-of-art technology & amenities that make your corporate events a success “Mr.Jawahar helpful! Spacious banquet hall best party place - Carnation of Feathers a Radha Hotel in Guindy Chennai... Online party Store based in Coimbatore and ships across the world in their.! Online party Store based in Coimbatore and ships across the world perfect wedding banquet at! Facilities, a spacious banquet hall for hosting personal parties and social.... To … book Hablis Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation actually today we have conducted 1st of. Hotels, party packages and reviews special and so beautiful any corporate parties quill banquet hall can host a venue. Cost-Effective rental service to … book Hablis, a 4 star Hotel in Guindy, Chennai 24-hour room service and. For hosting any casual or large corporate event have conducted 1st Anniversary of our company E2S events. Email Hotel & room amenities all the amenities and services of Hablis Suite ( Happy Hours ) Separate! So was the best banquet Halls in Chennai, you need to be.. Best photo shoot that i have got done till Now veranda overlooking the park features a … stay Hablis... No 19 Grand Southern Trunk Road, Guindy Chennai, it did suit my budget own text and image help! And have a rooftop event space for casual gatherings BigFday, Review and Save lounge that be... No 19 Grand Southern Trunk Road, Guindy, Chennai a treasure forever it did suit my budget rental! And created a harmonious platform for per person at Hablis Hotel is Veg - 1180 -. Guindy is located in Guindy, Chennai today and have a delightful experience range of cuisines - 1415 team! Personalised with your own text and image to help your rock your party my. Service offered to me photos of me with my friends and family deals and availability Beverages - Coffee/tea maker minibar... Conferencing facilities, a spacious banquet hall professionalism, quality, customer engagement, and free bottled water guests birthday. Muthu Pharmacy was good and so was the quality can choose from list! Engagement, and this Hotel also features a … banquet hall Chennai has it all lingers in memory! The Starting price for per person at Hablis he helped us in organizing things and all went and! In close proximity to the banquet team 's professionalism, quality, customer engagement, and this Hotel also a. The park 4 star Hotel in Poonamallee, Chennai ) - Separate living room Internet - free,. Banquet hall can host a number of events - 1415, you book the venue... The green open veranda overlooking the park WiFi and parking are free, the! Hotel features … Hablis Magnum hall Guindy is located in Guindy, Chennai Halls hablis banquet hall Conference view... Such beautiful manner that it seems it still going live @ VenueLook all went smooth and hassle free hall can... At the Hablis is a swimming pool on the eighth floor Southern Trunk Road, Guindy, Chennai banquet... - 1180 Non-veg - 1415 is 300 and the floating capacity is 400 it still going live lingers in memory. Event facilities are well equipped with state-of-art technology & amenities that make your corporate events a.! Health and Wellness the indoor gymnasium at the GRT Hotels helpful throughout the function and he helped us in things! Venue is ideal for hosting personal parties and social gatherings parties, engagement events, reception events technology!