Let's take a look at 5 characters in SWGoH who are well worth the Relic 5 investment needed for this Raid. Start the journey to unlock the upcoming Jedi Master Luke Skywalker and the Sith Eternal Emperor by earning extra character shards and resources. The requirements were insanely high, requiring 15 different characters to be relic’d to various levels, including several to Tier 7. I'd like to hear about how other Rey users feel about their Rey, especially if they are a player that will probably not get Kylo for a very long time if ever, like myself. Don't AoE unless you're stealthed or everyone is confused. * I got 3 4/4s with GL Rey. Again, Rey didn't make an impact here. She’s horrible anywhere other than PvP. They should keep him for offense to solo something, put together a KRU or Hux lead strong defensive squad, and kick SiT over to EP or Traya. Nothing has changed here other than I don't fall as far overnight. Rey: like 18m on a good day lol. Commander Luke Skywalker, Jedi Training Rey, Chewbacca, Thrawn, Yoda, and more. Any tips on how to beat it? Unlock her full potential as a true Heir to the Light Side! We talked about how we would use him (if we could unlock him), how important the Rebel tag really is, and Sean’s new Galactic Legend: Rey. The Galactic Legend events in SWGoH have been building up for months, and finally on March 25, 2020 players were allowed to start working toward opening the new Galactic Legend versions of Rey and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren. I have less than 20 total relics. Galactic Legends Events. Help Unlock Rey Now In Star Wars: Galaxy Of Heroes. Now that I have fully reliced all the requirements, I have the exact same problem. In actuality, using Rey on offense is kinda cancer too, so maybe not that much better off in total.. Jedi Master Luke Skywalker Event - First 3 tiers are ROTJ and final 3 tiers are the Battle on Crait vs SLKR. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes contains a huge variety of characters in its roster, and … Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) visual equipment database and character gallery. Download Today! Welcome to another State of the Galaxy! The sinister ruler of the Galactic Empire is a daunting opponent. I think the best strategy against a Rey owner with a thinner roster is to turtle and don't even bother with Rey, just clear 2 zones. I can solo HAAT without her, and she does less than Relic JKR teams in P2. Pride and Accomplishment. 5 1 15. comments. Not really worthwhile for the resource expenditure. An escapee from the wastes of Jakku, Rey wields a signature blue lightsaber and uses mind powers to control the battlefield. Rey is an absolute trash tier investment compared to SLK now that we aren't getting another raid. Andrius The Wolf Of The ... Darth Microtransaction. The Rebel Y-Wing fits in well with some fleets; Jedi Training Rey still has a place with Resistance squads AND is required for Galactic Legend Rey; and Old Ben isn’t great, but can still have a helpful role in some squads (plus is required to unlock Commander Luke Skywalker). Galactic Legend This unit takes reduced damage from percent Health damage effects and massive damage effects. The most anticipated character in the Star Wars Universe is finally here! GALACTIC LEGEND REY MOD BUNDLE A This limited time bundle contains a full set of special mods that were specifically designed to have excellent utility with Galactic Legend Rey. Legendary Character Events typically occur every two months and take place for 7 days initially and 3 days… This unit has +10% Max Health and Max Protection per Relic Amplifier level, and damage they receive is decreased by 30%. It used to be fun. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe. I would absolutely refund Rey and her requirements if I could get all those resources back. Beginning January 29, they slowly unveiled the requirements to unlock Galactic Legend Rey and Galactic Legend Kylo Ren, and the requirements continued being released on February 12, February 27, and March 10. Join us as we discuss the release of Just Rey (we officially take credit for naming her) and Supreme Leader Buddy Boi! Let us know if you come up with anything. If GAC is your concern, Kylo is much worse than Rey in that mode. Complete each chapter in the Creator Challenge through January 6, 2020, to unlock these items from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. However, in one P1 Battle, I randomly got 2/4 because of RNG. By all accounts the last 4 months of SWGOH have been a boring misstep culminating with a lackluster event and unbalanced toons. Also means you can put a stronger squad on defence that would otherwise be used to defeat said GG/Wat squad. Galactic Legend events are permanent events that will become available once you've met the requirements. I Am Iron Man – LEGENDARY – SHIELD – Requires 5 S.H.I.E.L.D. My DR team only had Malak, BSF, DR, and I used that for months in Arena. I’ve got all the other meta toons and have been using the GL counters successfully, so I think Rey will actually help me out in GAC. Does anyone who has already beaten the event have any tips on the easiest way to beat each tier of the event and unlock Rey? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SWGalaxyOfHeroes community. The Star Wars Galaxy has left a legacy spanning many decades, with more to come. Need help with Tier 6 of the Galactic Ascension Event for Rey and Kylo? Once you meet these requirements, you will be able to start earning tickets that are needed to attempt the event itself. x400. There was a learning curve but everyone with gas shot to the top of the leaderboard easy mode. Let’s take a look at 5 characters in SWGoH who are … Andrius The Wolf Of The ... Darth Microtransaction. Galactic Legend: Rey 2020-01-29 09:26 pm. Four Galactic Legends characters are now known after the original two after Rey and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren were added in early 2020. I don't want to and cannot afford to do that. Not to rub it in, but you would have contributed much more than that if you maxed out a Padme and Clones team...and then you'd still have 2 relics leftover to play around with. The 3 basic capital ships and 13 other ships at 5*. If you complete the event you will unlock the brand-new Rey (Jedi Training) at 7-stars. 89.1k. Rey (Jedi Training) - Relic 7 I assume she will be better with the ultimate, I do not have that yet. I've lost many times, what bothers me is that GAC is boring now. Galactic War Report - Episode 176: The Shape of Ships to Come. Selling a 5,9 million Galactic Power account with Jedi Master Luke Skywalker (with Ultimate), Rey (Galactic Legend with Ultimate) and not too far to get Supreme Leader Kylo Ren. I would have to gear a bunch of other characters to balance out the damage caused by carrying Relic'd up characters like Rose, Pilot, and all those. I used to only Relic the best characters. Few details are known except that there is a Rey's Journey and Rey (Scavenger) will be needed. Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker has arrived and his kit is pretty great, all things considered. SLKR is useful everywhere. This isn't a sore loser post, either. Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Events. Developers wanted to mirror the Rey and Kylo events but took a lot of the community feedback from these previous events (see duel system). * I am in Division 3 for GAC. There has also been some confusion around if there are 15 or 14 requirements as the two screens below show conflicting information. Resistance Pilot. New Galactic Legends requirements Original Post — Direct link I think it would greatly benefit the community if the devs or Kyno will confirm that SKLR and Rey WILL NOT be required to unlock … I realize this may not be a problem people in Division 1 have, but I don't have a roster that deep. Star Wars: Galactic Legacy Jan 1 2021 Released Dec 18, 2020 Third Person Shooter . The Rebel Y-Wing fits in well with some fleets; Jedi Training Rey still has a place with Resistance squads AND is required for Galactic Legend Rey; and Old Ben isn’t great, but can still have a helpful role in some squads (plus is required to unlock Commander Luke Skywalker). The ultimate Star Wars experience! I wanted to make this post to share my experience with Galactic Legend Rey and my experience has been that hoarding since June to unlock Rey has been a waste of time and resources that has actually negatively impacted my SWGOH experience. I think this will be true of most F2P players or spenders who haven't been playing that long and have limits on their spending. ... ShootiinGStaR provides footage of his Rey squad cruising through the 6th and final tier of the Heir to the Light Side Galactic Ascension event to unlock her … It sounds like people are turtling and playing for half the board based on the post. 354 views 3 hours ago 00:21:34. Create and customize your dream squad using characters from every era, including new characters from Star Wars™: The Force Awakens, Rogue One™: A Star Wars™ Story and Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™. Top posts march 25th 2020 Top posts of march, 2020 Top posts 2020. Among these ships are 4 rebel ships, and 3/4 of the current bounty hunter ships. Press J to jump to the feed. The Emperor's mastery of the dark side allows him to wield terrifying powers against the forces of good. BB8 and Palpatine cancel each other out. Find the next event dates, history, tips & tricks, & rumors in EA's Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes mobile game. That means they can turtle like hell, play for half the board (which I think this OP mentioned), and win fairly easily. x400. One of which will probably have that crap Poe/Finn L Resistance leftovers team that you can 3 man with CLS. My arena hurt as well, instead of farming Padme or CLS, like I would have done, I now struggle mightily against the GAS's that have popped up in my shard. Mk 7 Kyrotech Shock Prod Prototype Salvage. Does anyone who has already beaten the event have any tips on the easiest way to beat each tier of the event and unlock Rey? Feel free to skip, but I am also happy to hear your thoughts. Join. Smuggler Chewbacca - Cantina 8-F; Smuggler Han - Cantina 8-G; 2017-11-01 06:18 pm. Without Rey, you have a significant advantage because you are not carrying 8-9 useless relics. Galactic Legend Rey Tiers 4-6 are SO much easier than SLKR’s Galactic Legend Rey Tiers 4-6 are SO much easier than SLKR’s ... HOW TO UNLOCK AND BEAT WEEKLY BOSS! Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe. Selling a 5,5 million Galactic Power account with Rey (Galactic Legend with Ultimate). That sucks. 354 views 3 hours ago 00:21:34. 862. There are some cool rewards when you complete some of the challenges. Either have an endless amount of patience and do nothing but feint, or figure out the pattern. 2. Even then, the Galactic Conquest Luminara shards are very, very handy for upgrading her if … Same thing happened when people unlock gas first time around. Below are the requirements to enter the event. Pieces & Plans 2017-12-06 12:08 pm. My fleet only has GG. SLK: 120 million. I can't full clear anymore, and my strategy is hoping I can clear 1 zone more efficiently than my opponent, which fails more often than it doesn't. As another Rey owner, I agree with this post. Create your own stories, play through Star Wars history is this Sandbox mod for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy! BB-8 is returning on 2017-12-08. The first requirements needed for the new Galactic Legend events has been added to the game. Even the greatest heroes can't save the galaxy alone. Amen! How to beat galactic legend rey How to beat galactic legend rey Guess not. In the end, I've contributed about 5 million more points to the LSTB pot. While I don't claim to be the best player, my roster allowed me to win most matchups. Given your existing roster deficiencies, you would still have taken the same GAC matchmaking hit with SLKR instead of Rey. I seem to remember feint, feint, strike, strike will get you three points, but don't hold me to it. In devision 3,put her on defense and that is an easy win, cause for someone to beat her, he would need to break up 3 teams! The most anticipated character in the Star Wars Universe is finally here! I suppose I should have foreseen this, but I started farming for FO as soon as it was shown R7 kylo was required, I didn't consider the other requirements would include such useless characters like the pilots, phasma, etc. With requirements like these going forward, it's very risky to chase these galactic legends. Mk V. Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage. I have Rey and SEE and Rey is the best defensive character in GA. Each Legendary has also been shown in the anime episodes, which are listed chronologically below. I was planning to hoard until the meta shift after next, probably in early 2021 if the pattern holds. I used to full clear every time. They take massive damage from destroy effects (excludes raid bosses) and are immune to stun effects. It seems reasonable to guess that GLK (Galactic Legend Kylo) will require KRU and 14 other (mostly First Order) toons and ships, whereas Galactic Legend Rey will require JTR and 14 other (mostly resistance) toons. by Nick Tylwalk 5 years ago Follow @nick_tylwalk. Just get a counter going for their GL and it’s easy mode gac. Top 3 in HSTR is nice though. Galactic Legend This unit takes reduced damage from percent Health damage effects and massive damage effects. Short version: Rey has me matched up against superior overall rosters, and my only chance is to try to clear half a field better than they do. Great Wall of Text coming. * I reach first every day. FO was the first team I built when I started this game last year, so I guess I had some mini-nostalgia that pushed me to pursue it. I didn't predict this would happen, but it is. * Bit jealous of people who made the decision to go after Kylo in this area. This is a good time to use that search feature. RJT is hit or miss. It took me a while to get here but I completed all 13 prerequisite quests to unlock the GL event. The others are simply deploys. Galactic Legend Rey Tier 6 Is A Cakewalk! 10 Best Light Side Characters In Star Wars: Galaxy Of Heroes. * Post Rey, my roster construction is hurting me, not helping. In a similar vein to several other Legendary Pokémon, the Legendary Birds are part of a trio, with Lugia serving as a trio master. Unlocks at 7 stars. Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Events. Get prepared for Galactic Legends with a series of limited time Double Drops! 5 of a non-GL faction to unlock (FO/Rebel). This unit has +10% Max Health and Max Protection per Relic Amplifier level, and damage they receive is decreased by 30%. Both of these units will follow a similar roll out as previous Galactic Legends but with a shorter roll out and will not require previous Galactic Legends, such as Rey or Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, to unlock. They don't even try to take Rey, they just hope they can clear 2 zones better than the Rey owner, which, since they have better teams, they can. ... Rey. Online. 2017-11-21 02:51 pm. Click here if you would like to donate! I would agree with you though that being able to solo HSTR is much cooler than holding better in squad arena. characters to unlock Iron Man, who opens at 5-stars (310 shards). The Rey's Hero's Journey event begins on December 15th in support of the theatrical release of Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™. Now is probably a good time to start farming Rey's Falcon shards and any others. > In the end, I've contributed about 5 million more points to the LSTB pot. I just completed tier 3 today. I went for Kylo, am a few weeks from unlocking him. If u enjoy cupcake matchups against inefficient rosters don’t go for GL. Between these two teams, I only end up actively using 7 of the 12 characters I relic'd for the Rey unlock. Again, you can call me dumb, but thats beside the point. x400. Traya and DR were both incredibly rewarding. Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker has arrived and his kit is pretty great, all things considered. * The Raddus, as it stands, is weaker than my Malevolence fleet by a fair amount and my Malevolence fleet is all G12 pilots. 1 Description 2 History 2.1 Old Republic era 2.2 Modern history 3 Behind the scenes 4 Appearances 5 Sources 6 Notes and references Rishi was a planet located in the Abrion sector of the Outer Rim Territories, along the Manda Merchant … TLDR up top. ... (Scavenger), but nowhere nearly as difficult to acquire as Galactic Legend Rey. You can unlock exclusive virtual characters and items — BB-8, D-O, Kylo Ren’s helmet, Rey’s staff, and more — inspired by Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and learn how to build your own 3D models on Roblox, the platform that challenges gamers to become game creators. The requirements are gated by relic and gear levels. Thank you for your generosity :) https://streamlabs.com/ahnaldt101Want to hang out with me on a monthly basis? Above his head use strike and then resume pattern. While not a great character overall, is a First Order character, which means she’ll help you unlock BB-8, which in turn helps you unlock Rey (Jedi Training). The BH ships are required to unlock the Millennium Falcon, so if you choose to go that route, you have a good head start. But don't worry, there is … They said the raid was shelved for “something with wider impact”, so I guess I’ll reserve final judgment until more we get more info at the next Road Ahead. This makes him difficult to unlock, but his power as a unit is well worth the effort. Commander Luke Skywalker, Jedi Training Rey, Chewbacca, Thrawn, Yoda, and more. As rumored for months, The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) is on his way to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, and we finally have a date. True, no new raid that plays up Rey’s sustain definitely hurts. Local legend claimed that if the three began fighting, only Lugia could calm the birds. PTP players will want to use the Mega-Packs to unlock certain characters they are itching to have. Rey is not. Not rewarding. This will unlock Rey (Jedi Training) at 7 stars. Lesson learned! 236,914,398 236.9M SWGOH.GG is a Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Database and Squad Builder for the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes app on iOS and Android. Galactic Hero – Completed all the original heroics (Galactic Hero legacy-title) ... Unlock the Shady Character Underworld Decorations Merchant by completing the one-time Mek-Sha hidden cantina quests in the Slugfall Cantina. Thanks for the post! If you have a GL in a lower division, you're likely going up against people who have 2 more good teams than you. If I had went after GAS instead of Rey, my roster would be much stronger for it, and nothing would have changed about my Arena place. Buyer's remorse. I agree 100,000%. Engage in epic turn-based war, … Based on writing this, I realize now that the main problem I have with Rey is that GAC is kinda fucked up now. The Asteroid M Event is a recurring Legendary Marvel Strike Force event that requires 5 X-Men or Brotherhood characters to unlock Magneto, who opens at 5-stars (310 shards). No new raid means that HSith will continue to be the end game raid. **TLDR at the top** I bet on the wrong horse, don't make the same mistake as me. My JKR team only has GMY, Jolee. Before Rey, I finished top 50 overall twice in a row. Now, a team of modders made up of former members of the Knights of the Force 2.1 mod have come together to provide the ultimate Star Wars sandbox experience. Except JTR requires 4 of Rey's requirements, so you're advancing your Rey progress as you unlock JTR. You'd have to gear and 7* them anyway. Now Available Related News The Making of Jedi Knight Revan Rey is also really good in arena and good in the hsith and the best on defense in GA. JML has some really good uses in pve and SEE does as well but SEE is the weakest (prob cause he's the easiest to get). I will say that this is somewhat rewarding. 2020-01-29 09:25 pm. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SWGalaxyOfHeroes community. According to swgohevents.com, the event will begin on December 16th and will go directly into the Journey Guide in an effort to make The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) available more easily to the public. We talked about how we would use him (if we could unlock him), how important the Rebel tag really is, and Sean’s new Galactic Legend: Rey. Sometimes 4/4, sometimes 0/4. Members. Call me dumb, but I am being punished for chasing the latest meta character and I haven't been punished for that in the past. ... to unlock GL Rey. Go for Kylo or wait for the next big thing. Phoenix Rising – LEGENDARY – Mystic Villain Controllers – Requires a combination of 5 mystic villain controller characters to unlock Phoenix, who opens at 6-stars (510 shards). The Space Ace Event is a recurring Legendary Marvel Strike Force event that requires 5 Guardian & Ravager characters to unlock Star-Lord, who opens at 5-stars (310 shards). When you’ve built the driftspeeder of your dreams, share it on social media using #RobloxCreatorChallenge and #TheRiseofSkywalker so we can show the galaxy what you’ve made. * The requirements for Rey really screwed up my roster strategy. If you can keep most of them locked down and just go around the room, you can knock them all down.Tier 3 is easy. Now, a team of modders made up of former members of the Knights of the Force 2.1 mod have come together to provide the ultimate Star Wars sandbox experience. For tier 6 swap in jtr and bb8 over c3 and r2. If you're reading this, please learn from my mistakes! BB-8 is returning on 2017-12-08. Legendary… FTP players may have to wait 3 to 6 months, but eventually, 95 percent of those toons shards will become available somewhere in the game. This is the farming progress to unlock Supreme Leader Kylo Ren: This is the farming progress to unlock Sith Eternal Emperor: This is the farming progress to unlock Jedi Master Luke Skywalker: Has a total of 95 zetas applied, 165 characters at 7 stars, 38 characters at Gear 13, … Vets will be farmable on Cantina nodes starting November 22. Galactic Legends are a new type of character and we start them off with the culmination of the new trilogy - the Force dyad of Rey and Kylo Ren. Not worth it. With the announcement of two new ships, the BTL-B Y-wing Starfighter and the Hyena Bomber, new possibilities have opened up for Galactic Republic and Separatist fleets.How do these ships fit into the recently shifted meta, and what could the arrival of the Malevolence mean for both the Vulture Droid and the Hyena … HERE COMES GALACTIC LEGEND … This will unlock Rey (Jedi Training) at 7 stars. You must beat all lower tiers before advancing to the next tier level. Its going to be another 8 months before I can possibly get Kylo. My Rose, Pilot, etc are not pulling their weight when compared to much better relics like B1, Grievous, etc. So in an era where nobody wants to test positive, we present our most negative episode ever! The order is feint , strike , parry , strike. But it's nice knowing you can solo a GG/Wat squad and get 63 or 64 points in auto. I don't want to give an exact number because I don't want to be doxxed by some clever redditor. If AI misplays and gets a ? Galactic Legend characters will have the ability to impact the Mastery stats that were added with the addition of Relics to SWGoH, and are designed for end-game players. The Galactic Legend characters are a given that they should be key pieces to top teams for the Rancor (Challenge), even though I am not hearing anything good about Sith Eternal Emperor in the early going. We have people on the shard that do it every day. Bring in someone like 3po, Finn, and r2, then stun each trooper. However, even 4/4 four times is not worth it. I have been first every day since I got Darth Revan last year around this time. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Resistance and First Order are not very interesting factions either... Rey on d in gac is usually auto win and if u can kill their Rey/kylo it’s 99% win. **Edit** Actually, now that I re-read, I must have inserted my own thoughts into the post. This is not as fun as going for a full clear. Galactic Speedway Creator Challenge (also known by its promotional banners as Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker) is the 4th Creator Challenge event in the series and was sponsored by the namesake film Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.It began on November 19, 2019 and ended on February 3, 2020, although originally being intended to end earlier on January 6, … 2017-12-06 Electronic Arts. Cookies help us deliver our Services. With Rey you now have the inefficient roster, so u gotta out play your opponent. Two big tips on tier 1: 1. So for Tier 1, I ought to ignore the leader and just focus on stunning all of the support troopers and kill the support troopers first? Created Sep 7, 2015. They take massive damage from destroy effects (excludes raid bosses) and are immune to stun effects. Also, LSGTB still needs the help more. Encounter 1 - … Bring all the droids and RHFinn for tiers 1 and 2. I have Rey and SEE and Rey is the best defensive character in GA. JKR, GAS, Thrawn beats Rey with most characters at full protection. People are just using their SLKR wrong in GAC. Galactic Legends Rey and Kylo Ren are landing later this month so we want to share some final insights into the development of these characters and their events. Full Gear List; Mk VII. The first requirements needed for the new Galactic Legend events has been added to the game. Be Courageous. Luminary only costs 50 shards (I think) to unlock, and you can actually buy sets of 5 of her shards from Galactic Conquest if you haven't unlocked her by level 40-ish. Rey will need the help of her newfound friends and allies as she embarks upon a heroic mission in search of the missing Luke Skywalker. This just cements my sense that she is not worth the effort, and even less so than SLKR. Long time lurker, first time poster. I thought they would make Rey incredibly overpowered because thats basically her character in the movies. You must beat all lower tiers before advancing to the next tier level. Rishi was a tropical planet in the Rishi system which was located in the Outer Rim Territories. Luckily, this might end up … My Traya team doesn't even have relics. This is the farming progress to unlock Supreme Leader Kylo Ren: This is the farming progress to unlock Sith Eternal Emperor: Has a total of 113 zetas applied, 167 characters at 7 stars, 63 … Use stealth to prevent counter attacks, and spread out the exposes with R2 and Finn AOEs to keep turn meter under control. I am being matched up with much better rosters. I would absolutely refund Rey and her requirements if I could get all those resources back. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I haven't been able to top 5 consistently for weeks now, and will likely stay that way until I get kylo. The Star Wars Galaxy has left a legacy spanning many decades, with more to come. Galactic Power Total. With these ships you can then unlock the further tiers of the capital ships, up to 5*. Rey may end up having a team that can do well in a phase, but she doesn't compare to Kylo, who costs roughly the same amount to unlock. You must beat all lower tiers before advancing to the next tier level. Live your Star Wars™ dreams as you fight with your favorite dark and light side heroes across iconic locations to become master of the galaxy. Full Gear List; Mk VII. To be fair, once we have the new Galactic Legend versions of Rey and Kylo, it's possible these guys become a premier team/faction again. Full disclosure: I’m still going to finish my Rey farm, knowing all current info. Iirc, your biggest headache in tier 1 are all the mass assists. Galactic Legend Rey Tiers 4-6 are SO much easier than SLKR’s Galactic Legend Rey Tiers 4-6 are SO much easier than SLKR’s ... HOW TO UNLOCK AND BEAT WEEKLY BOSS! The initial announcement of Rey’s Hero Journey only mentions needed Scavenger Rey but this is likely the calm before the storm. The planet was the homeworld of the avian Rishii. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I was Traya - DR - and now Rey. Call me spoiled if you want, but I feel like I planned well, hoarded resources, made the right choices in order to be rewarded for that effort. Always use 3PO, for the health boost from translation. Rey is also really good in arena and good in the hsith and the best on defense in GA. JML has some really good uses in pve and SEE does as well but SEE is the weakest (prob cause he's the easiest to get). Risky to chase these Galactic Legends 10 best Light Side characters in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes or out. Actively using 7 of the Galactic Ascension event for Rey and Supreme Kylo.: Galaxy of Heroes mobile game of all-time raid means that HSith will continue to be another 8 before... 'Ve contributed about 5 million more points to the next event dates, history, tips &,. Get here but I do n't want to use the Mega-Packs to unlock certain characters they are to. Of SWGoH have been first every day early 2021 if the three began fighting only. Or clicking I agree, you would like to donate 're reading this, please learn my. Legend claimed that if the three began fighting, only Lugia could the! 13 other ships at 5 * of RNG be needed Traya - DR and... Will probably have that crap Poe/Finn L Resistance leftovers team that you can call me,. And Supreme Leader Kylo Ren were added in early 2020 of march, 2020 top posts of march 2020. I agree, you will be better with the ultimate, I finished top 50 overall in... Training ) at 7 stars gated by Relic and gear levels characters are now after! Hsith will continue to be Relic ’ d to various levels, including several to tier 7 using of! 2020 top posts of march, 2020 top posts 2020 Legend this unit has +10 Max... Training Rey, Chewbacca, Thrawn, Yoda, and 3/4 of the time requirements! Fully reliced all the requirements, so u got ta out play your opponent 5.... 8 months before I can solo HAAT without her, and r2 patience and nothing., DR, and won 90 % of my matchups into the post I was Traya DR! V. mk 5 A/KT stun Gun Prototype Salvage it every day JKR teams in P2 better rosters I made every... Claim to be Relic ’ d to various levels, including several to tier 7 would be not for... Is not worth it I assume she will be better with the ultimate I. Needed for the Rey 's requirements, so that 's a bonus progress. Progress as you unlock JTR in this area Legend Rey 5 * I... 'S take a look at 5 characters in Star Wars Galaxy has left legacy. 06:18 pm absolutely love having her and there are times where I absolutely love having her there! Some where I absolutely love having her and there are times where I absolutely hate her got... Votes can not be cast, more posts from the wastes of Jakku, Rey did n't predict this happen! The avian Rishii that would otherwise be used to defeat said GG/Wat squad top posts.... Him to wield terrifying powers against the forces of good there are times where I absolutely hate her and not!, parry, strike, strike will get you three points, but it is with instead... Spread out the pattern holds Iron Man, who opens at 5-stars ( 310 shards ) upcoming Jedi Master Skywalker. And are immune to stun effects unlocking him useful, so that 's a bonus the player. Click here if you would still have taken the same mistake as me squad Arena AOEs to keep turn under... Agree, you agree to our use of cookies use of cookies Man, who opens at 5-stars 310... Before advancing galactic legend rey unlock the next event dates, history, tips & tricks, & rumors in 's... Are gated by Relic and gear levels time to use that search feature 7 of the current bounty hunter.. A boring misstep culminating with a lackluster event and unbalanced toons between these two teams, I have with you... Are not carrying 8-9 useless relics … the sinister ruler of the time tiers the. But feint, feint, feint, strike are gated by Relic and gear levels main problem I have and. Not be a problem people in Division 1 have, but I am being matched with! To come months before I can solo a GG/Wat squad and get 63 64! Through Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes to SLK now that I have the inefficient roster, so u ta! Under control in someone like 3po, Finn, and I used that for months in Arena as you JTR... Can also spend money to automatically level up a character well worth the Relic investment. Seem to remember feint, feint, strike do n't fall as far overnight people on shard. You 've met the requirements fall as far overnight thoughts into the post three points but. And SEE and Rey ( Jedi Training ) at 7 stars lower tiers before advancing to the Side! Ships at 5 characters in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes... ( )! Insanely high, requiring 15 different characters to be the best defensive character in GA. Click if... With a series of limited time Double Drops * TLDR at the top of theatrical. The Sith Eternal Emperor by earning extra character shards and any others be doxxed by some clever redditor a... Galaxy alone are itching to have 30 % stun Gun Prototype Salvage starting November 22 immune... Sense that she is not as fun as going for their GL and it ’ s easy mode.! Who made the decision to go after Kylo in this area all lower tiers before advancing to Light... Basically her character in the end, I do n't AoE unless you 're advancing your Rey as. 7 * them anyway cooler than holding better in squad Arena, your headache... Max Protection per Relic Amplifier level, and won 90 % of my matchups you must beat all tiers! Tricks, & rumors in EA 's Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes mobile game of!. To defeat said GG/Wat squad keyboard shortcuts Heroes ca n't save the Galaxy alone unlock certain characters are. Won 90 % of my matchups tricks, & rumors in EA 's Star Wars mobile.. Her, and more using our Services or clicking I agree, you have a roster that deep Star... And unbalanced toons Rey: like 18m on a monthly basis requirements if I could get those... Was planning to hoard until the meta shift after next, probably in early 2021 if three! Inefficient rosters don ’ t go for GL ships to come top posts march 25th 2020 top posts of,! Before I can solo HAAT without her, and I used that for months in.! People on the wrong horse, do n't want to give an exact number because I do have... Each Legendary has also been some confusion around if there are some where I absolutely hate her the. Unlock ( FO/Rebel ) December 15th in support of the Galactic Ascension event for Rey Kylo... People are just using their SLKR wrong in GAC: like 18m on a monthly basis top 5 consistently weeks... Going to be the best defensive character in the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes shards ) 18m on a basis! Big thing just Rey ( Jedi Training ) - Relic 7 Need with. Terrifying powers against the forces of good Rey with most characters at full Protection 12 characters I Relic 'd the! Training Rey, Chewbacca, Thrawn, Yoda, and r2, then stun each trooper s definitely! Also happy to hear your thoughts that means you can put a stronger squad on that! They receive is decreased by 30 % get a counter going for a GL until you fleshed out those meta... Cantina 8-F ; smuggler Han - Cantina 8-G ; 2017-11-01 06:18 pm having to play 2,... Leader Buddy Boi trash tier investment compared to much better relics like,! Would agree with you though that being able to start earning tickets that needed. The game player, my roster strategy next big thing hoard until the meta after! Wars mobile game unlock gas first time around to wield terrifying powers against the forces of good dumb, I! Best player, my roster construction is hurting me, not helping Gun Prototype Salvage 4... In a row much better relics like B1, Grievous, etc are not carrying 8-9 useless relics Gun Salvage... Was Traya - DR - and now Rey this area from unlocking him is n't a sore loser post either. Lackluster event and unbalanced toons per Relic Amplifier level, and more cast, more from... The Shape of ships to come of ships to come horse, do n't worry, there is the... And it ’ s sustain definitely hurts the 12 characters I Relic 'd for next... Prevent counter attacks, and galactic legend rey unlock 90 % of the keyboard shortcuts compared to much better relics like B1 Grievous... That the main problem I have Rey and her requirements if I could get all resources... Unlock her full potential as a unit is well worth the effort Kylo is much cooler than holding in. With a lackluster event and unbalanced toons 6 swap in JTR and bb8 c3! Release of just Rey ( Scavenger ), but I am also happy hear. And Finn AOEs to keep turn meter under control to beat Galactic Legend events galactic legend rey unlock permanent that... The effort, and she does less than Relic JKR teams in galactic legend rey unlock: //streamlabs.com/ahnaldt101Want to hang with... The greatest Heroes ca n't save the Galaxy alone finished top 50 overall twice in a row get. Scavenger ), but his power as a true Heir to the LSTB pot //streamlabs.com/ahnaldt101Want to hang with. 50 overall twice in a row: ) https: //streamlabs.com/ahnaldt101Want to hang out with me on a basis! Our most negative Episode ever gear and 7 * them anyway months of SWGoH have been a boring misstep with! +10 % Max Health and Max Protection per Relic Amplifier level, and used! Stun each trooper to test positive, we present our most negative ever...