Photography by Always Avery
September is back to school (either virtual or in person this year) but it always has me feeling refreshed for work and ready to tackle the rest of the year. I thought I’d share some of goals for the rest of the year in terms of work:
- Introduce some new aspects to my podcast including round table interviews with multiple people and develop an email marketing list for listeners to receive discounts and early access.
- Get more clients in holiday magazine issues, usually this wrap in July but this year we are still securing them as of right now so I want to keep reaching for more
- Do a virtual event for a client, likely a blogger/press event. I miss events and they are a great form of marketing so I plan to create a fun virtual one
- Blog more, sorry guys, I’m not always the most consistent on the blog (follow me on Instagram as I keep up on there more).
- Try other forms of social media, I plan on bringing my Twitter back and also spending more time on Pinterest.
What are some of your career goals for the rest of 2020?