While I know not everyone is ready to travel just yet, you can never be too prepared for when things go back to normal and it’s time to hit the road again. Today I thought I’d share some of my favorite travel pieces with you as it was a popular Instagram story I did and it’s no secret I love to travel. So here are my must haves for traveling:
- Monogram Suitcase– I’ve had these for years and always get compliments on them. They are so chic, I have the carryon and checked style in navy.
- St. Charles Tote– this tote bag holds it all! It’s huge but still fits under the seat as a carryon. I love how you van customize your print and monogram, of course
- Towel– these towels are my favorite in my home so when I head on a beach or pool trip I bring one of these as the hotel ones just aren’t as big and fluffy.
- Cute Sweatshirt– perfect for the airplane or to lounge around your room. I love ones with fun sayings.
- Eye Mask– I can’t sleep without an eye mask and this company makes the softest ones and they even have adorable prints.
- Cosmetic Bag– this bag is the perfect size, its long enough to hold your makeup and hair brushes which is hard to find
Shop the Post