Catch me on WFMZ where I’m sharing Thanksgiving tablescape ideas and unique gifting. Here are some takeaways regarding tablesettings:
- Use some green either flowers, garland, boxwoods or faux topiary balls like I love
- Invest in statement flatware or glassware.
- Play with pattern and colors with your tablecloth and placemats/chargers.
- Create a centerpiece with decor you have around the house or plants grown in your own yard.
- Rely on candlesticks for height.
And here are some takeaways regarding gifting:
- Shop for unique giftwrap and personalized gift tags. Initial Offerings and WH Hostess have great options.
- Go bold with ribbons, pick fun colors and patterns. I get mine from WH Hostess and Nashville Wraps.
- Try trendy acrylic gift tags that you can write on, use again or even use an ornament later! My favorites are from Acrylic Sticks and Stylin’ Brunette.
- Get creative with your gift’s “accessories” I like to tie candycanes in the ribbon or decor tassels.
- Let your gift be part of the packaging. Gift a tea towel around a bottle of wine, a canvas tote instead of a gift bag or a candle tied up with a matchbox.