Photography by Avery Carter
Today you’ll catch me on WFMZ News 69 sharing unique gifts for the hostess! I’ll share the footage shortly incase you missed it but in the meantime find all my hostess gift favorites here…
- I love Jayes Studio home decor pieces! Instead of just brining a bouquet of flowers or houseplant why not take it up a notch and put them in a beautiful cachepot like this so that the hostess can reuse even after the flowers die!
- A bottle of wine is always a nice gift for the host but put it in a Dress for Cocktails bottle dress and jazz it up!
- While we’re on the subject of drinks… another great gift is KG Collective‘s bottle tassels and wine glass charms! Pair them with drink stirs from Acrylic Sticks, they come in some many fun themes!
- For the host that’s proud of where they live, where they come from or has school spirit, gift them a set of Cat Studio glasses and towel! Find just about any state, city or university and more!
- If your hostess loves classic design and wink at whimsy then a pair of The Modern Home Bar glasses are ideal!
- For the homebody hostess get her a ChappyWrap blanket! They are so soft, cozy and warm, a step above your classic blanket.