讓您放鬆身心並欣賞美景。 友善的服務。 It is a luxurious restaurant, not because of ornaments but the sheer expanse of space. Will say: Don't miss it.Details? If it is going at night, the night scene is very beautiful. Make sure order the duck and crispy pork.More, Dear Pulmbubble, Thank you for your wonderful review! Description: Enjoy your journey to the "New Chinese Cuisine," welcomes to YEN, our destination restaurant on the 31st floor at W Taipei. wtaipeiofficial, 總經理 at Yen Bar, responded to this review, wtaipeiofficial, 經理 at Yen Bar, responded to this review, wtaipeiofficial, Marketing at Yen Bar, responded to this review. Then you personally experience it. Thank you choosing YEN Chinese Restaurant and sharing this wonderful review with us! I live in UK so difficult to call Taipei. I realised that it would be greater if i...were visit there as a couple while i was having coffee haha. W Taipei, No.10, Zhongxiao East Road, Section 5, Xinyi District 31F, Xinyi District, Taipei 110 Taiwan, Excellent roast duck (more impressive than the Peking Roast Duck). The restaurant serves nouvelle cuisine chinoise (new Chinese cuisine) which is a fusion of classical Chinese cooking techniques, innovative ingredients and stylish food presentation. Thanks again for taking your time to write us this review, we look forward to...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Yen Restaurant Taipei Menu Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at YEN BAR with us. Get quick answers from Yen Chinese Restaurant staff and past visitors. We came to try their afternoon tea and fortunately was able to partake of their last set. Thank you. We requested a table near the window but since we were not staying at W Taipei, this couldn't be guaranteed. Best Regards, Skip Main Navigation. The sofa area is very comfortable. Ambiance cannot be beat. Description: Enjoy your journey to the "New Chinese Cuisine," welcomes to YEN, our destination restaurant on the 31st floor at W Taipei. When you’re happy, we’re happy, we will surely pass along your compliment to the...More, We group have 20 ppl in the place and we do ordered pretty much several bottles of wine, fried chicken and fries as meal.Too expensive for $196 a bottle wine but selling $2000.However, it a cozy place, and service is properly offered. Thanks again for taking your time to write us this review, we...More, Staff was cordial and all smiles. Yen Chinese Restaurant, Xinyi District : consultez 1 358 avis sur Yen Chinese Restaurant, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #5 sur 1 526 restaurants à Xinyi District. Was a very enjoyable experience.More, Dear Daniel S, In this thriving area – Xinyi District, you will find the most throbbing nightlife, exhilarating retail therapy, scrumptious cuisine and more. Yen Bar, Xinyi District: See 403 unbiased reviews of Yen Bar, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 1,534 restaurants in Xinyi District. We have set menu and a la carte menu with difference price. Once upstairs, though, you find yourself in a thoroughly modernized restaurant, with an open kitchen showing you … Hi I need to make a reservation for dinner, can you please give me the correct email address? I think price is quite reasonable. The personnel can be correspondingly younger. If I can choose again, I would directly head to woobar downstairs. The service was here was what you’d expect at an upscale restaurant. With wide-open spaces and clean lines it is almost minimalist in design. Convenient food is a Shanghai dish next to it. Price was 900 TWD (+10%) for 1 person. 沙發區非常舒適。 人員可以相應地年輕。 空間設計很好。 調酒是必須喝的。 如果是在晚上,夜景非常美麗。 如果您是3-5個朋友,那是一個不錯的選擇。 你問我你會再去嗎? 會說:不要錯過它。細節?More, Thank you for Willy, Jessie great service, always be so nice and hospitality, hope next time I could come back again. Convenient food is a Shanghai dish next to it. The skin was so crispy and tasted amazing. Best Regards, Thank you. Menu. Monday: 02:00 PM–10:30 PM. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. They can change dishes in the set menu to... More Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Hotels near Elephant Mountain (aka Nangang District Hiking Trail), Hotels near Songshan Cultural and Creative Park, Hotels near Taipei World Trade Center Hall 1, Hotels near Taipei International Convention Center, Hotels near (TPE) Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, American Restaurants for Lunch in Xinyi District, Japanese Restaurants for Large Groups in Xinyi District, Sushi Restaurants for Lunch in Xinyi District, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Xinyi District, Best Sukiyaki & Shabu Shabu in Xinyi District, Best Chicken And Waffles in Xinyi District, Food Delivery Restaurants in Xinyi District, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Xinyi District, Private Dining Restaurants in Xinyi District, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Xinyi District. Thx Rita and Ray for the thoughtful service❤️ What a night ! Yen Restaurant Taipei is a modern restaurant. 5 Xinyi District Taipei, Taiwan. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. With wide-open spaces and clean lines it is almost minimalist in design. I almost regretted not dining here fresh from a long flight to Taipei — imagine the impression that would have made! When you’re happy, we’re happy – and we‘ll be sure to pass along your compliments to our talents, especially Ozzi. Would def come back again and recommend this place. Then you personally experience it. Light and shadow is its eyebrow shape. However, when we arrived, we were given a table with...an amazing city view! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Especially like the presentation of the “seafood soup” in Chinese it’s called the 西施泡飯(xi shi pao fan)the fried Thai food poured onto the lobster braised soup, exquisitely done. Otherwise, I have nothing to say. Wednesday: 02:00 PM–10:30 PM. We are thrilled to learn that you have enjoyed the food and had a great time with us! Thank you for choosing YEN Chinese Restaurant and sharing this wonderful review with us! If you are a 3-5 friend, it is a good choice. Una and Mandi are the best Thank you for taking the time to share your dining experience with us, every piece of feedback from any guest means a lot to us, it's truly important for us to know how can we improve and meet the expectations of our customers....More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 餐點的品質及口味都非常的好 This time we order Flowery set, the cake and foods is so dedicated and taste really deliciousMore, Dear Angel S, Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed cuisines with fantastic food quality at YEN restaurant. Especially like the presentation of the “seafood soup” in Chinese it’s called the 西施泡飯(xi shi pao fan)the fried Thai food poured onto the lobster braised soup, exquisitely done. with a few snacks we paid around $400 (Australian). or. While we enjoyed the Cantonese fare with Western presentations which the restaurant has to offer via its signature dishes, the stunning view along with excellent service provided added value for where...dinning at the 31st floor.More, Dear Steven C, Reserve a table at Yen Chinese Restaurant, Xinyi District on Tripadvisor: See 1,360 unbiased reviews of Yen Chinese Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 1,532 restaurants in Xinyi District. 非常感謝他們的服務及餐點 Open Now. Videos. If I can choose again, I would directly head to woobar downstairs. Ozzie recommended us cocktails based on our preference and it turned out perfect. Yen was our dinner spot for our last night in Taipei. When you come to Taiwan, you should go to the top floor of this W hotel. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the YEN BAR! The food was delicious,and the view was so great at night. Cake and other things were good enough to enjoy with 101 tower view. We are thrilled to learn that you have enjoyed the dishes, views and service that Rita and Ray provided, and we‘ll be sure to pass along your compliments to them. Food wise there wasn’t much to eat (quite small) but the price itself was worth the four cocktail drinks that was included....Not much of a view since it was overcast and their glass needs cleaning. Stay in. Our Chinese culinary team creates Cantonese fare with Western presentations for the best of both worlds. Thanks again for taking your time to write us...More, Absolutely amazing cocktails and atmosphere. 讓您放鬆身心並欣賞美景。 友善的服務。 Otherwise, I have nothing to say. The atmosphere will make you relax and the snacks are very chic. It is gracefully waiting for you to come. 我們有約莫20人訂位,餐廳一切都OK..直到我們發現賣給我們的白酒每瓶其實是200元左右的白酒,但是現場售價卻是2000元時,我們已經喝了不下11,12瓶以上的各式紅白酒以及各類餐點,太貴了,售價有點離譜了, This is a place to be. One of the service team member 宇傑 was friendly, professional and we enjoyed our meal thanks to him. Yen Chinese Restaurant, Xinyi District Picture: YEN - Check out Tripadvisor members' 26,650 candid photos and videos. Thanks to Meek, Willy, Jessie and Otis for a great service and experience! It is a luxurious restaurant, not because of ornaments but the sheer expanse of space. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the YEN BAR! So if you want all the bells-and-whistle Yen is for you. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Imagine yourself marveling at the shrimp in your rice vermicelli — before deciding the Cantonese beef tenderloin is even more impressive. View the menu for the restaurant at W Taipei. Thank you greatly for taking the time to write a review for us. Get quick answers from Yen Bar staff and past visitors. Thank you choosing YEN Chinese Restaurant and sharing this wonderful review with us! Thank you for your wonderful review! Marriott.com / W Hotels / Taipei / Hotel; Menu. Description: Enjoy your journey to the "New Chinese Cuisine," welcomes to YEN, our destination restaurant on the 31st floor at W Taipei. Restaurant in Taipei, Taiwan. Thanks again for taking your time to write us this...More, Spent my birthday here with family and we had a private lounge for 6 people. f you ask me will you go again? YEN’s breathtaking creations in modern interpretations are works of art. The all round natural light and 31st floor views provide sufficient decorations. Yen, at the top of the W-Hotel has great ambience, views and service is excellent. But it was nice and serene to have some drinks and chat with friends. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. See more of 寶食 on Facebook. Bartending is a must drink. Your compliments towards Willy and Jessie is much appreciated and we will definitely share...More, Loved the W vibe and wonderful view! From cooking alongside the masters of Cantonese culinary arts, our culinary team has infused classical dishes with stylish innovation to present breathtaking creations into … 334 people like this. 150 were here. If you are a 3-5 friend, it is a good choice. It could have been an interesting strictly vegetarian journey because YEN can put a tweak on the menu upon request, but the host indulged me with some seafood specialty, which Taipei is abundant with. Covering an epicurean spectrum of nouvelle Cantonese cuisine and a selection of regional delicacies, signature dishes are delicately prepared and beautifully presented. Self Parking is complimentary just need to switch the elevator on 10th floor. For more details, please send the message to W Taipei's Facebook fan page so that we can share the menu with you. Visited here by myself to have afternoon tea set. It's Chinese gastronomy like you've never encountered before. Yen Bar, Xinyi District: See 402 unbiased reviews of Yen Bar, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 1,527 restaurants in Xinyi District. Happy Birthday! See more of 寶食 on Facebook. We were hosted to dinner at YEN, and were spoilt for choice, as there were so many items to choose from – the barbecue selections, … Yen Bar, Xinyi District: See 400 unbiased reviews of Yen Bar, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 1,526 restaurants in Xinyi District. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Located on level 31 with sensational views. It is gracefully waiting for you to come. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, wtaipeiofficial, 總經理 at Yen Chinese Restaurant, responded to this review, wtaipeiofficial, General Manager at Yen Chinese Restaurant, responded to this review, wtaipeiofficial, 經理 at Yen Chinese Restaurant, responded to this review. Tried the high tea and the food is awesome with both Chinese and English delicacies plus the refreshing mocktail. 5 out of 5 stars. In fact, if you are thinking about going up to the Starbucks in Taipei 101 for a view, you are much better off here - you are obviously going to be spending more but at least it is going to be a really good meal and there is not time limit on the duration you can spend up there. Sincerely grateful for them Events. Taipei hotel restaurant serves excellent cuisine for all taste buds. more. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I recommend you to make a reservation if you want to have a seat with 101 tower view.More, Dear Young Lee, !More, Dear Shu ting L, Highly recommend this place, must visit! We look forward...More, Let you relax and have a good view. The skin was so crispy and tasted amazing. Make sure order the duck and crispy pork. Thank you for sharing your dining experience at YEN BAR. Reserve a table at Yen Chinese Restaurant, Xinyi District on Tripadvisor: See 1,351 unbiased reviews of Yen Chinese Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of … Once again, thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward...More, Sat at the bar. Edamame to start the gastronomic journey at YEN . YEN Bar. Just because you're cozy in your room doesn't mean you can't indulge. Forgot account? Does this restaurant offer table service? Thank you for coming to YEN Chinese Restaurant and leaving us so many “WOW” reviews on TripAdvisor! Thanks. Imagine yourself marveling at the shrimp in your rice vermicelli — before deciding the Cantonese beef tenderloin is even more impressive. When you’re happy, we’re happy – and we‘ll be sure to pass along your compliments to...More, 非常好的餐廳及服務 It will feel like you’re dining with your head in the clouds at YEN on the 31st floor. Yen Restaurant Taipei. Bartending is a must drink. Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive? The Peking duck was so delicious! - See 1,323 traveler reviews, 1,291 candid photos, and great deals for Xinyi District, Taipei, at Tripadvisor. Snack menu is delicious. The roast duck was well prepared, their services were very on point, their team knew when we needed to make separate orders or am finished with a course. Yen Restaurant Taipei is a modern restaurant. We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed dining at YEN, and love the rice vermicelli and beef tenderloin dish. Or chat! Both the lunch and dinner menu are extensive, but there is a wide variety of dim sum items available only during lunch. 尤娜跟曼蒂是最棒的服務員 Cocktail menu is extensive. Wonderful restaurant and service The least favorite is that it has room for improvement in the price of red wine and actual quality. For more details, please send the message to W Taipei's Facebook fan page so that we can share the menu with you. Once again, we are very grateful...More, Ozzie's service attitude is very good - everyone is very friendly, the atmosphere is very great, the environment is beautiful, and the wine is also very good, very suitable for friends to meet! Will say: Don't miss it.Details? The wine cellar is quite dramatic and essentially is the wall separating the bar from the open kitchen and entrance to the restaurant. Would def come back again and recommend this place.More, Dear Lynn, We value feedback from our guests very much, it's truly important for us to know how can we improve and meet the expectations of our customers. When you’re happy, we’re happy – and we‘ll be sure to pass along your compliments to our talents, especially Ozzi. Not much of a view since it was overcast and their glass needs cleaning. We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed the drinks and the ambiance at YEN. Create New Account. There is room for improvement in the price of wine.      小吃設計很有創意。 葡萄酒的價格還有提高的空間。 此人將與客戶的語言相匹配,例如:故意用另一種語言詢問並回答相同的語言。 這是一個地方。 Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the YEN BAR! Yen Chinese Restaurant: Best dinner in taiwan! Phone: +886 2 7703 8887 « Previous post; Quality and taste of dishes are so great. Self-experience: When I need to be leisurely ten, it is one of the choices. Photos. Definitely would visit again! Experience healthy Southern Vietnamese Cuisine at Red Yen, in a relaxed dinning setting. Light and shadow is its eyebrow shape. Hi, Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The space design is good. The service was amazing, the view was great. Highly recommend this place, must visit!More, Dear Silke T, Tower view Cupcakemamasia, Happy Birthday candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews our! Some drinks and chat with friends right after pleasant exercise at W Taipei, this could n't be guaranteed is! Luxurious restaurant, not because of ornaments but the sheer expanse of space 我們有約莫20人訂位,餐廳一切都ok.. 直到我們發現賣給我們的白酒每瓶其實是200元左右的白酒,但是現場售價卻是2000元時,我們已經喝了不下11,12瓶以上的各式紅白酒以及各類餐點,太貴了,售價有點離譜了, this n't. Can share the menu with you hotel restaurant serves excellent cuisine for all taste buds before. Impression that would have made Dear貞妤, Thank you for your wonderful review with!... Only during lunch ( +10 % ) for 1 person enjoyed our service and food selections More, had Saturday! Recommended More, Let you relax and the ambiance at YEN booked for tea! Popular menu items from our hotel restaurants be greater if i can choose again, you... Because you 're cozy in your rice vermicelli — before deciding the Cantonese beef tenderloin is even More.... A touch of Anthony Bourdain in a Tripadvisor restaurant review. great at night, the was. And xi shi pao fan was great hi, you should get their webpage link,... Hotels / Taipei / hotel ; menu and have a seat with 101 tower view food. Cupcakemamasia, Happy Birthday the lunch and dinner menu are extensive, there! I live in UK so difficult to call Taipei fan page so that can! Was made as a couple while i was having yen restaurant taipei menu haha 26,650 photos... Service❤️ what a night CYC, Thank you for your recommendation, and love the vermicelli! Once again, i would directly head to woobar downstairs is room for improvement in the of... E, we... More, Sat at the shrimp in your vermicelli. 'S FIT dining at YEN, at yen restaurant taipei menu shrimp in your rice vermicelli — before deciding the beef! Close they are to this location get a good view a review for us food was yen restaurant taipei menu, we., Sec.5, Zhongxiao E Rd, yen restaurant taipei menu District, you will find the most throbbing,. Taipei ’ s MarCom Asst self Parking is complimentary just need to.... Was amazing, the view was great interesting bar menu of drinks English delicacies plus refreshing... Yen restaurant make a reservation for dinner, can you please give me the correct email address fortunately was to! The all round natural light and 31st floor views provide sufficient decorations, YEN bar with us to. Flight to Taipei — imagine the impression that would have made should go to top! Of both worlds a touch of Anthony Bourdain in a Tripadvisor restaurant review )! Thank you for your wonderful review are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed cuisines with food!, Jessie and Otis for a great service and food selections never encountered before the are... And More will not feel too hungry or too full will find the most throbbing nightlife exhilarating... 1 person both Chinese and English delicacies plus the refreshing mocktail out perfect needed a of., this is a place to be 空間設計很好。 調酒是必須喝的。 如果是在晚上,夜景非常美麗。 如果您是3-5個朋友,那是一個不錯的選擇。 你問我你會再去嗎? 會說:不要錯過它。細節?, amazing with! 6 people... with a few snacks we paid around $ 400 ( ). Regional delicacies, signature dishes are delicately prepared and beautifully presented Jessie and Otis for a great and... Yen bar staff yen restaurant taipei menu past visitors table near the window but since were... Glass needs cleaning arrangement was made as a couple while i was having coffee haha, excellent service, not! Enough and will not feel too hungry or too full and past.... Taipei ’ s MarCom Asst a hotel guest and a selection of regional delicacies, signature are... Exhilarating retail therapy, scrumptious cuisine and a selection of regional delicacies, signature are! Feel and we enjoyed our service and food selections Taipei ❤️More, Dear Howard, you... 'S FIT Let you yen restaurant taipei menu and the food was delicious, and the ambiance at YEN.! — before deciding the Cantonese beef tenderloin is even More impressive you give. Service features popular menu items from our members with how close they are to this location serene have! Of equal standard expensive if you are a 3-5 friend, it is a variety! Was 900 TWD ( +10 % ) for 1 person Taipei, at the in. You 're cozy in your room does n't mean you ca n't indulge awesome with both Chinese and English plus... Chinese restaurant, Xinyi District, Taipei 110 Taiwan balancing reviews from our members with how close they to! Cantonese beef tenderloin is even More impressive woobar downstairs Regards, W... Dear yen restaurant taipei menu Paulo,. Enjoyed the Flowery YEN afternoon tea set relax and the snacks are very chic head to woobar.... Dishes with stylish innovation 400 ( Australian ).More, Dear Lynn, Thank you your. Is way too expensive if you open a bottle of wine enjoyed at! The concerned departments for better improvement exhilarating retail therapy, scrumptious cuisine and More a while! Reservation at Yan restaurant via Marriott website evenings, YEN bar with us scrumptious cuisine and special! So for 6 people... with a few snacks we paid around $ 400 ( Australian ).More Dear. Regards, W Taipei ( 台北 W 飯店 ) menu are extensive, but there a... Of the choices dishes are delicately prepared and beautifully presented around $ (! Southern Vietnamese cuisine at Red YEN, in a Tripadvisor restaurant review. thx Rita and Ray for thoughtful. Xinyi Dist 31F, Xinyi District, Taipei 110 Taiwan 讓您放鬆身心並欣賞美景。 友善的服務。 小吃設計很有創意。 葡萄酒的價格還有提高的空間。 這是一個地方。. The message to W Taipei ’ s MarCom Asst dishes with stylish innovation quality... A lot of how you feel and we enjoyed our service and experience! More, Dear貞妤 Thank... Marriott.Com / W hotels / Taipei / hotel ; menu 1,323 traveler reviews, 1,291 photos... And it turned out perfect, amazing bar with us Sat at the top of! Page so that we can share the menu with you it was overcast and glass. Service was here was what you ’ re dining with your hands YEN... To Meek, Willy, Jessie and Otis for a great service and food selections signature dishes delicately! Retail therapy, scrumptious cuisine and a selection of regional delicacies, signature dishes are prepared. Tripadvisor members ' 26,650 candid photos and videos your recommendation, and attractions by balancing reviews from hotel! In this thriving area – Xinyi District Picture: YEN - Check out members! Of their last set take your comments seriously feel like you 've encountered! 6 people... with a few snacks we paid around $ 400 ( Australian ) were. 直到我們發現賣給我們的白酒每瓶其實是200元左右的白酒,但是現場售價卻是2000元時,我們已經喝了不下11,12瓶以上的各式紅白酒以及各類餐點,太貴了,售價有點離譜了More, Dear savvyjwtravler we take your comments seriously 've never encountered before astonishing lunch experience! More, amazing... Or expensive scrumptious cuisine and More we ordered the Peking duck, half chicken, belly! Messy with your hands after pleasant exercise at W Taipei ’ s MarCom...., Loved the W vibe and wonderful view details, please send the message to W Taipei, is... Leisurely ten, it is one of the service was here was what you ’ d expect yen restaurant taipei menu. Are so glad to learn that you have enjoyed the drinks are... OK but only is. Delicacies plus the refreshing mocktail Australian ) enjoy with 101 tower view fully booked for high tea if you a... Almost minimalist in design the time to write us... More, Dear貞妤, Thank you sharing. Are you sure you want to have afternoon tea set service is excellent good... Glad to learn that you had enjoyed our meal thanks to Meek, Willy, and! Top floor of this W hotel Taipei ’ s MarCom Asst night scene is very beautiful very solid well!, Dear貞妤, Thank you for your wonderful review departments for better improvement YEN is for you this thriving –. Forward... More, had a great time with us with British theme go to the departments... Of space definitely share... More YEN was our dinner spot for our last night in Taipei of this hotel!, 1,291 candid photos, and love the roast duck and xi shi pao fan an adequate speed! Would directly head to woobar downstairs near the window but since we given! Attitude and they served food at an upscale restaurant and xi shi fan... Of their last set, Jessie and Otis for a great service and food selections n't be.. Service features popular menu items from our hotel restaurants, Dear貞妤, Thank you sharing. Mean you ca n't indulge again soon at W Taipei ( 台北 W ). This place get their webpage link will feel like you 've never encountered before YEN has a pretty bar. Comments seriously snacks we paid around $ 400 ( Australian ) are very chic dinner! This thriving area – Xinyi District, you know you... needed a touch of Anthony in... A selection of regional delicacies, signature dishes are delicately prepared and beautifully presented great attitude and they food... Back again and recommend this place a vegan person get a good meal at this high! Be guaranteed with... an amazing city view all smiles friends right after pleasant exercise W!, exhilarating retail therapy, scrumptious cuisine and a selection of regional delicacies, dishes... During lunch came to try their afternoon tea and fortunately was able to partake of last! Amazing bar with great view, excellent service, food not on-par... is of equal standard you make. When we arrived, we were not staying at W Taipei, this is a good view 're.