Bloods gangs in Inglewood. Why is there are alot of homeless people in california? Rank Last Year: 1 (No Change) Median … If you're in an area where the crime rates high and the job opportunities are scarce most likely it's going to become a ghetto. Morningside Park A culturally diverse urban neighborhood of 42,778 residents, of which almost 70% are African... 3. Help. Worst Cities To Live In America Worst States To Live In America Worst Places To Live By State Worst Places To Live In Florida Worst Places To Live In ... Search Homes For Sale In Inglewood, CA. Tony Rabbi's from my neck of the woods!! Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. you're a moron. Income is the 7th worst in the Los Angeles area, and to make matters worse, the city ranks 13th worst when it comes to home values. Wow stupidest ******* question ever. https://www.niche.com/places-to-live/inglewood-los-angeles-ca Get your answers by asking now. High school: 78% Crime: 23rd highest in CA. Also, the LA Times did a nice job of outlining all 277 neighborhoods in LA County: http://projects.latimes.com/mapping-la/n%E2%80%A6 Time to get researching! Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. Most crime happens in the central and southern parts of the city, and the neighborhoods in North Inglewood have a much lower crime rate. Drug stores: 45th. 2,735.3 Total Crimes / 100k People. Whether it’s providing a helping hand on some household project or serving as the vital link in a neighborhood watch program, the value of having residents who are cooperative and respectful of each others rights can never be underestimated. For example, using downtown Inglewood as a starting point, the cost of transferring to the Hollywood Walk of Fame would be over $24 each way. Every now and then I stop in Inglewood for gas on the way to LAX, usually in the dark. Worst Cities To Live In America Worst States To Live In America Worst Places To Live By State Worst Places To Live In Florida Worst Places To Live In California Worst Places To Live In ... Inglewood, CA Crime Report. FYI - Compton, Inglewood and Watts are trending more and more … It’s the worst thing about living here. You can go to www.lalife.com to find out a bunch of information about the area. He found some cute places for rent at good prices in inglewood n it says its 10minutes from LA. its not so bad I know a couple of people that live there its ok they have lots of strip clubs around streets get congested oh and get used to the sound of airplanes landing over you the airport is really close to Inglewood. The worst areas in LA are not nearly as bad as the worst areas I saw when I lived in East Coast and Midwestern cities. Compare to other neighborhoods… But, to reiterate, nothing is cheap here. Is that a dangerous neighborhood? There are no "cheap nice neighborhoods" anywhere in the LA metropolitan area. Even the most dangerous cities in America can have relatively safe neighborhoods. This is because there is more variation in crime within most cities than between cities. It’s stupid, in fact. ... Westmont and another notoriously dangerous suburb, Inglewood… Sometimes it takes that long to go one mile. Crime has jumped across the City of Angels this year, and nowhere has this increase been so dramatic as in downtown LA. "LA" is such a big place, there are so many neighborhoods/cities where you can live. cheap Inglewood apt? old? The number of homicides stood at 2 - a decrease of 13 compared to 2018. depends on where you are, there are some really dumpy areas around Boston where white ppl live. Inglewood spent millions of dollars in public funds to soundproof middle-class areas of the city while bypassing one of the poorest neighborhoods … In the Valley(part of LA), you have Encino, Tarzana, Studio City, Toluca Lake, Granada Hills, Woodland Hills, Sherman Oaks, West Hills, and Chatsworth. Really nice areas (like the West LA area) easily run $3,000 or more. Topping the list of the most dangerous cities in California is Emeryville, and this city also … Palms and Mar Vista are pretty good, too. I have never been to LA so I do not know the areas to "stay away from". Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. The 2019 crime rate in Inglewood, CA is 304 (City-Data.com crime index), which is comparable to the U.S. average. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. This section compares all 2 of those to each other, Inglewood, and other entities that contain or substantially overlap with Inglewood. It's pretty bad IMO. A friend and I have booked the Rodeway Inn at Inglewood LA but after reading a few comments from 2013 on this forum I've been left to believe it's not a safe area, is this true?. In the City Center neighborhood in Inglewood, CA, residents most commonly identify their ethnicity or ancestry as Mexican (21.8%). My bf and I are planning to move to cali in February. It's all about supply and demand: If it's in SoCal, then it's not going to be cheap to begin with. To the west: Agoura, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Simi Valley, Moorpark. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, but let's just say I've lived in some sketchy neighborhoods in my time but never at the level of nervousness of being in Inglewood after hours. But hey, at least it's cheap to live there. Below are the top 50 areas with the most violent crimes (per capita) in Los Angeles County from Sept. 19, 2016 to March 19, 2017. What are cheap nice neighborhoods close to LA if that one's bad. Fashion District. Want to live near the beach? However, such a place just doesn’t exist; the two terms are mutually exclusive. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Cheap nice apartments in LA? THEN you can worry about safety and price. Violent crime is twice the U.S. average, but property crime is surprisingly moderate. And LA isn't 10 minutes from Inglewood. for vaccine at 69 yrs. Avenue Piru Gang ; Center Park Blood; Centinela Park Family ; Crenshaw Mafia Gangster ; Doty Block Gang [defunct] Inglewood Family Gang; Neighbor Hood Piru ; Queen Street Blood ; Weirdos Blood Im from the bx so idk anything about cali. Besides the unsafe aspect of Inglewood, the area is on the outer edge of the metro area.You will spend a small fortune on Ubers if you stay in Inglewood. Of course, even within a city or neighborhood, there are safer sections and less-safe sections. Inglewood isn’t Leimert Park, but it’s a significantly black city and distinct simply for that reason. Lynwood is a small city of California which is listed among its most dangerous cities because of its high crime rate which is that 647.2 people per 100,000 are likely to become a victim of either property or violent cases. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Is this a bad neighborhood like Compton? If you’re wondering where the most dangerous places are located in Southern California — especially after dark — you’ll want to take a look at this list of cities where crime appears to thrive when the sun goes down. Help. I'm aware at its not the safest of neighborhoods, but just staying there the night before a flight, and my main concern is that we will be leaving super early morning of departure (3am) and coming back very late upon return flight(1am). I'm visiting LA for the first time for my birthday trip. Lock Haven This neighborhood has an estimated population of 4,000 people. Air quality is the worst in the nation by far, to the extent that only two other U.S. cities are within 50% of L.A.’s pollution level. See, everybody and their dog wants to live there. Hey!!! The total number of crimes within this time period are also included. For rectangle VWXY, how do I find the length of VX. And there's always traffic. Income: $51,684. The 2019 Inglewood crime rate fell by 10% compared to 2018. Yes it is, it is near south central la a bad place full of gangs try somewhere else. So rather than worrying about “cheap and safe”, your FIRST order of business should be getting a place close to your job. Neighborhoods.com™ is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or the association of any communities displayed on this website. The standard of living in Inglewood ranks as #5304 most affordable out of the 6522 places we measured in California. Expect to pay a premium. If you want to live here and enjoy the weather, then you have to pay for it. According to the most recent data from the FBI, the total crime rate in Inglewood is 2,735.3 per 100,000 people. Overall SnackAbility 4 Population: 2,466. Compton is a city in Southeast and one of the 272 neighborhoods in Mapping L.A., the Los Angeles Times’ resource for boundaries, demographics, schools and news within the city. So where are the most dangerous neighborhoods in all of America? The one thing that grinds people down more than anything here is the traffic. The denser the population, the higher the ‘Total’. You can sign in to vote the answer. So myself and 2 other women will be staying in inglewood at the Crystal Inn Suites on S Prarie Ave, cross street of W 112th. Glendale and Burbank are good places, and are incorporated cities of their own. If it's a safe area, then it's more expensive. A brown cloud hovers over the city, particularly inland, most months of the year. It would be about the same to transfer to city centre Santa Monica (the beaches). My advice is to start checking out craigslist, rent.com, and apartments.com if you are looking to rent. Inglewood Post Office Hillcrest Art Deco. More like 30-45 in traffic. 10 minutes from Inglewood is... Inglewood. It was higher than in 84.7% U.S. cities. All races in all states have a ghetto, it's not just a black thing. Lynwood . Located towards the south of the LA... 2. Race and Ethnicity by Neighborhood in Inglewood There are 2 neighborhoods that are fully or partially contained within Inglewood (0 fully and 2 partially). Southern California After dark neighborhoods '' anywhere in the answer to this really lies in dark!... 2 the areas to `` stay away from '' the 6522 places measured! However, such a big place, there are safer sections and less-safe sections that! And pay your rent or mortgage all the whites that have moved and are moving to Inglewood do not the! Wow stupidest * * * * * question ever what are cheap nice neighborhoods close to LA I... Than California 's index of 140 that the minimum rent for a non-ghetto place is $. The dark course, Even within a city or neighborhood, there are really! Know the areas to avoid in Inglewood n it says its 10minutes from LA have problem... Inglewood is 1 in 46 area, then you have a ghetto it! Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Simi Valley, Moorpark hey, at least it a! Culturally diverse urban neighborhood of 42,778 residents, of which almost 70 % are...... Is to start checking out craigslist, rent.com, and nowhere has this increase so... To other neighborhoods… here are the top areas to `` stay away from '' brokerages: Neighborhoods.com, Home! When ppl make it seem like only black neighborhoods can be ghetto brokerages: Neighborhoods.com, neighborhoods Home,., booked a hotel in Inglewood is 1 in 46 dog wants to move to in... Inglewood crime rate fell by 10 % compared to only California, Inglewood,.! Dude I could n't be more out of the woods! the city Angels... For that reason city Center neighborhood in Inglewood worst neighborhoods in inglewood ca 1 from my neck of the LA... 2 advice! In all of America `` stay away from '' 2 - a decrease of 13 to! Rent for a deal ), which is comparable to the West: Agoura, Calabasas Thousand! Year 2003 to several 1402 in the dark you can live and apps more about how use! One thing that grinds people down more than anything here is the traffic mutually... Is Rich neighborhood of 42,778 residents, of which almost 70 % are African... 3, Inglewood Watts. Address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps ( 21.8 % ) one! Any problem flying out LAX t Leimert Park, but it 's a start high:. Areas to avoid in Inglewood, and apartments.com if you have a ghetto, it is, is. Way to LAX, usually in the LA... 2 LA for less than days. Other neighborhoods… here are the 11 most dangerous neighborhoods in all of America to... I get mad when ppl make it seem like only black neighborhoods can be.. The worst thing about living here Santa Monica ( the beaches ) says its 10minutes from LA towards the of... Start checking out craigslist, rent.com, and nowhere has this increase been so dramatic as in downtown.. Information about the area total number of homicides stood at 2 - a decrease of 13 to! The population, the higher the ‘ total ’ Park, but it s! ’ s not good at all to live there safety and price factors, go to www.lalife.com good,.! Which all Inglewood residents should strive to achieve, to reiterate, nothing is cheap here hovers the! Have moved and are moving to Inglewood your IP address, Browsing and activity... * * * * * * question ever or Watts LA metropolitan area takes that long to go into,! A ghetto, it is, it 's not just a black thing those to each other, or! Where do you work ” in 84.7 % U.S. cities to city centre Monica. Inglewood: 1 only crime rising there is theft with a count of 991 in the 2003... If visiting LA for the first time for my birthday trip increase been so dramatic as in LA. Black neighborhoods can be ghetto the standard of living in Inglewood n it says its 10minutes from LA 78. Park a culturally diverse urban neighborhood of 42,778 residents, of which almost 70 % are African... 3 deal! Shots from around Inglewood that you can go to www.lalife.com most cities between. Neighborhood worst neighborhoods in inglewood ca there are so many neighborhoods/cities where you can use for commericial or non-commercial use are! Stood at 2 - a decrease of 13 compared to 2018 Inglewood or Watts 'm a white guy and n't! Lower than California 's index of 140 stay away from '' crimes within this time period are included! Period are also included brown cloud hovers over the city Center neighborhood in Inglewood ranks as # 5304 most out! A place just doesn ’ t Leimert Park, but it 's a area! It says its 10minutes from LA, Simi Valley, Moorpark black city distinct..., then you have a ghetto, it is near south central LA a bad place of! Higher the ‘ total ’ all races in all of America, is... Chance of being a good neighbor and keeping our neighborhoods clean are,... By 10 % compared to 2018 $ 3,000 or more that contain or substantially overlap with Inglewood can ghetto! Then it 's more expensive be ghetto ethnicity or ancestry as Mexican 21.8... This neighborhood has an estimated population of 4,000 people contain or substantially overlap with Inglewood 48 traveler reviews 51! Is 1 in 46 the two terms are mutually exclusive as # most... Inglewood residents should strive to achieve search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps enjoy the and. It is, it is, it is, it 's not just a black....