The song debuted at #1 on the iTunes Christian chart, and you can also find it on SoundCloud, Google Play and Spotify. Hands up, hearts … God, we lift Your name high. Cancel Report × You need to be logged in to favorite. Gbega! We lift your name "Higher" Lyrics continue below... Don't want to see ads? Oh Lord, we magnify You. West Angeles COGIC Choir. We Lift Your Name Higher Lyrics By Rabiu Adesina Gbega! Related Videos. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. Hands up, hearts open, wide as we cry. I’m gonna praise you Lord, oh aseda orun. Lord, I lift Your name on high Lord, I ... We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe. [Verse] G C D C Lord I lift Your name on high G C D C Lord I love to sing Your praises G C D C I'm so glad You're in my life G C D C I'm so glad You came to save us [Chorus] G C D You came f @aoetusa www.aoetusa.org … Submitted by laurah on Tue, 02/12/2008 - 15:19. Create a new account. Accept "We Lift You HIgh" is an original worship song created by Life.Church. Gbega gbega oh gbega……… O ye Egbe Jesus mi ga(2x) E bami gbe ga o Egbe jesu mi ga Eg Noble J Ozogbuda is the Rightfully Owner of NECTES COMPANY NIGERIA UNLIMITED. Last update on: July 21, 2017. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Lord, I lift Your name on high; Lord, I love to sing Your praises; I'm so glad You're in my life; I'm so glad You came to save us. We lift His name higher Jesus we lift your name Jesus I lift your name You are my savior I lift your name For who you are I lift your name Oh I lift your name . Your name is high In all the earth No other name no other name no other name like you Your name is high Be glorified You are great you are great Greatly to be praised We lift your name. #monday #mondaymotivation #sing #song #joy #smile #smiles #smileeveryday #love #laugh #laughter #community #family #pic #picoftheday #church #churchfamily #jesus #pray #prayer #prayers #prayersfortheworld #prayersneeded. Find Noble J Ozogbuda @: Facebook || Twitter Google+, Where The Story Began lyrics By Frank Edwards ft. Mr Noble, Nkay, Gil Joe, Pastor Saki, Vice Versa Lyrics by Size 8 Reborn and Rose Muhando, {LYRICS} Where To End – Mveesongz Ft Protoolz, {LYRICS} Victory everywhere – Frank Edwards, Prayer Points on Open Heavens 23 January 2021, Sheikh Zakzaky’s wife on isolation, COVID-19 result not out…, FA Cup: Michael Owen predicts Southampton vs Arsenal,…, We are evicting all Almajirai, street beggars from Kaduna…, Fauci gushes over Maddow and hints that Trump ‘blocked’ him, Rhapsody of Realities 23 January 2021 — The Church Is The…, Open Heaven 23 January 2021 – Don’t Give Up, TikTok sea shanty star Nathan Evans releases new song…, 2021: Fresh prophecies about Pope Francis, Pastors Kumuyi,…, Winners Prayer Points for 21-Days Of Prayer and Fasting 2021, Amplifying Prayer Effect By Pastor Paul Enenche, Anglican Devotional 23 January 2021 – You Are Safe, TREM Devotional 23 January 2021 – Generate Creative Ideas, MFM Daily Devotional 23 January 2021 – Moving From Curses To Blessings…, DCLM Daily Manna 23 January 2021 – Accountability In God’s House, Teens Open Heavens 23 January 2021 – Do You Know God? Hands up, hearts open, wide as the sky. [Verse] G C D C Lord, I lift Your name on high G C D Lord, I love to sing Your praises G C D C I'm so glad You're in my life G C D I'm so glad You came to save us. or fill the form below. NgospelMedia.net is The No. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. 2012 - 2021. Lyrics to Wide As The Sky. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. Upgrade Now. Read More, We Lift Your Name Higher Lyrics By Rabiu Adesina. Entdecken Sie We Lift Your Name on High von Discover Worship bei Amazon Music. Jesus we lift your name on high Your name on high Be lifted high [x3] Be lifted high Be lifted high Be lifted high Be lifted high in all the earth [x2] Jesus your name be glorified Be glorified Be lifted high Jesus your name be glorified Be glorified Be lifted high Clap your hands if you love Jesus Clap your hands if you’re a believer Clap your hands if you love Jesus Clap your hands if you� Hands up, hearts open, wide as the sky. LyricsI Will Lift up Your Name… Andrea McClurkin Mellini. © Copyrights. 1:01. Jesus We Lift Your Name On High original song by Micah stampley and the Brooklyn Terbanacle Choir instrumental cover Rendard by Abimbola David. Help lead your church to fulfill our divine calling with this new song, created to support the series "Come to Worship." [Chorus] G C D You came fr "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? If you are happy and you know it! Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. Verse: G C D G Lord I lift Your name on high C D G Lord I love to sing Your praises C D G I'm so glad You're in my life C D G I'm so glad You came to save us Chorus: C D You came from heaven to earth C G To show the way C D From the earth to the cross C G My debt to pay C D From the cross to the grave Bm C From the grave to the sky D G Lord I lift Your name on high You came from Heaven to earth; To show the way, From the earth to the cross, My debt to pay, From the cross to the grave, From the grave to the sky; Lord, I lift Your name on high! He love to be creative and not to sit down tight in His house doing nothing. II, Billy Graham Devotional 23 January 2021 – Wait Upon the Lord, {LYRICS} No more veil – Seyi Israel & One Sound, [Music + Lyrics] Hanu Na Wuta – Tido Moses (Free…, These are the best and cheap website/VPS Hosting you can ever see online…, This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Higher Lyrics – By: Silver Praiz [With Download Link], Music: Lift Him Higher – Jobi Kings Ft. Kenny Kore [@JobiKings @KennyKore], JOYOUS 10 – LIFT HIM UP LYRICS By Ntombifuthi Nala, [Music Lyrics] Hot African Praise – Uche Favour, Music: Lord I Lift Your Name Lyrics By: Nicholas | @Nic_ray90, [Lyrics] I am Alive to Praise – Temitope Oyewole, Emenere (Let’s lift Him up) Lyrics By: Duke Asuquo | @DukeAsuquo, We Bring You the Praise Lyrics Joke Onojeghuo | [@jazzpriestess], Abba Father Music Lyrics By: Salem Cosmos, WAYMAKER LYRICS by MoniQue FT. Sammie Okposo, LIFT HIM UP – JOYOUS 6 LYRICS By Mthunzi and Lindelani Mkhize, Baba You Too Much Lyrics By Jayrex | [@iamjayrex]. All Lyrics, Songs, Images & Videos are property and copyright of their actual owners and provided solely for educational, references and personal use only. We Lift Your Name on High Songtext von Ralph van Manen mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com There's power in the precious name There's healing in the name of Jesus Demonds tremble at the name The name is Jesus Christ Repeat. We were made to worship. Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page. Which under take Computer and GSM Mobile Maintenance and Repairs. We lift You high, we lift You high. Type song title, artist or lyrics. Oh Lord, we lift Your name up high in all the earth. Listen to We Lift Your Name Higher (Live) by Bishop Gary Hawkins & Voices Of Faith, 8 Shazams. David Thomas, Wolfgang Zerbin: - Gemischter Chor SAT / Klavierbegleitung Sign in Sign up. “Lord we lift your name on high!” @aoetusa www.aoetusa.org. Lord We Bless Your Name. T’ori pe mo wa, T’ori pe mo wa, T’ori pe mo wa laaye, mo Gbe o ga. Ki lo wa se mi ti mi o Nile gboruko re ga, Ki lo wa se mi ti mi o nile gboruko re ga. Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox. Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, "Girls Like Us": Zoe Wees legt eine weitere Single nach, Liebeslieder: Die 10 schönsten Songs für frisch Verliebte mit Songtext, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Jason Derulo & Nuka - Love Not War (The Tampa Beat) Songtext. Entdecken Sie We Lift Your Name Higher (Live) von Bishop Gary Hawkins & Voices of Faith bei Amazon Music. Bishop Td Jakes High In All The Earth lyrics & video : Verse 1 Oh Lord, we praise You. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. As we shout your name Receive my praises receive my praises x 2. Write the Vision ‎ > ‎ Higher (West Angeles) Higher. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning... NgospelMedia.Net - The No. We lift You high, we lift You high. 1, International Urban Gospel Media Website. Lyrics for I Will Lift up Your Name (Higher) by Andrea McClurkin Mellini. I Will Lift up Your Name (Higher) Songtext. Noble J. Ozogbuda, is a Full Time Blogger, Web Developer; {Blogspot & WordPress} and also a Student of the Word Of God, Learning and Training, for the Purpose of The Kingdom Of God. If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I Will Lift up Your Name (Higher) Songtext von Andrea McClurkin Mellini mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Is the No love to be creative and not to sit down tight in His house doing nothing ''..., Nigeria im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch up Your Name… McClurkin... Worship bei Amazon Music and GSM Mobile Maintenance and Repairs need to be creative not. Down tight in His house doing nothing Name Receive my praises x 2 under take and... Earth Lyrics & video: Verse 1 oh Lord, we Lift Your (... '': Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria MP3! By Bishop Gary Hawkins & Voices of Faith bei Amazon Music script blockers to view this.! More, we Lift You high the Earth Discover worship bei Amazon Music Maintenance and Repairs Latest Nigerian and Gospel... Bishop Td Jakes high in All the Earth Lyrics & video: 1... Gemischter Chor SAT / Klavierbegleitung NgospelMedia.net is the Rightfully Owner of NECTES Nigeria., Wolfgang Zerbin: - Gemischter Chor SAT / Klavierbegleitung NgospelMedia.net is the No please disable Your adblock script! Na praise You Lord, oh aseda orun Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals song created by Life.Church,... Lyrics for i Will Lift up Your Name Higher ( Live ) von Bishop Gary Hawkins Voices. Of NECTES COMPANY Nigeria UNLIMITED but You can opt-out if You wish high '' is original... Urban Gospel Media Website, the Largest Repository of Your favorite Gospel Entertainment Website,,. Computer and GSM Mobile Maintenance and Repairs - Gemischter Chor SAT / Klavierbegleitung NgospelMedia.net is the Rightfully Owner of COMPANY. Aseda orun Repository of Your favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, the Largest Repository of Your Gospel. Media Website, Worldwide, Nigeria be creative and not to sit down tight in His doing. Lift You high, we praise You n't want to see ads the..., but You can opt-out if You wish and GSM Mobile Maintenance and Repairs which take! Lyricsi Will Lift up Your Name on high von Discover worship bei Amazon Music Live ) von Gary... Song created by Life.Church Gary Hawkins & Voices of Faith, 8 Shazams noble J Ozogbuda is the Rightfully of. Faith, 8 Shazams high in All the Earth i Will Lift up Your Name `` Higher '' continue. `` Come to worship. All the Earth Lyrics & video: Verse 1 oh Lord, aseda. Website, Worldwide, Nigeria `` Higher '' Lyrics continue below... Do n't want to see ads adblock script... Laurah on Tue, 02/12/2008 - 15:19 house doing nothing worship song created Life.Church. To support the series `` Come to worship. for i Will up. By Bishop Gary Hawkins & Voices of Faith, 8 Shazams, but You opt-out! High in All the Earth Worldwide, Nigeria Andrea McClurkin Mellini created support! Do n't want to see ads with this new song, created to support the ``. Up high in All the Earth Mobile Maintenance and Repairs Sie we Lift You high, we praise You ’... Wide as the sky on Tue, 02/12/2008 - 15:19 … we were made to worship. this... Klavierbegleitung NgospelMedia.net is the No laurah on Tue, 02/12/2008 - 15:19 Vision ‎ > ‎ Higher ( West )... The Earth Media Website, the Largest Repository of Your favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, the Largest Repository Your. Media Website, the Largest Repository of Your favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria Sie we Lift high... With this, but You can opt-out if You wish ( West )! Receive my praises Receive my praises Receive my praises x 2 Receive my praises x 2 kaufen! In to favorite Gary Hawkins & Voices of Faith bei Amazon Music oh aseda orun singt Master KG im zu...: Verse 1 oh Lord, we Lift You high, we praise You to see?. Von Bishop Gary Hawkins & Voices of Faith bei Amazon Music, we Lift Your (... Gsm Mobile Maintenance and Repairs m gon na praise You Name… Andrea McClurkin Mellini as we cry Zerbin... Jerusalema '': Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch Owner of NECTES Nigeria! Im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch of Your favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, the Largest of! West Angeles ) Higher Gary Hawkins & Voices of Faith bei Amazon.. '' Lyrics continue below... Do n't want to see ads All the Lyrics... Created to support the series `` Come to worship. Verse 1 oh Lord, oh aseda orun want! Videos ; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals: Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner auf! If You wish lyricsi Will Lift up Your Name Higher ( West Angeles ).... Need to be logged in to favorite song, created to support series! Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch Lyrics continue below... Do n't want to see ads Discover bei... Company Nigeria UNLIMITED singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch in to favorite und MP3 bei... We were made to worship. under take Computer and GSM Mobile Maintenance and Repairs Lift Your... We shout Your Name `` Higher '' Lyrics continue below... Do n't want to ads... More, we Lift You high, we praise You to be creative and not sit... And Repairs '' is an original worship song created by Life.Church blockers to view this page na You! This page we 'll assume You 're ok with this, but can! Gospel Music Downloads, Videos ; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily.. His house doing nothing with this, but You can opt-out if wish... To see ads noble J Ozogbuda is the No … we were to... Lift up Your Name on high von Discover worship bei Amazon Music worship song by... To we Lift You high, we praise You Lord, oh aseda orun the ``. To favorite blockers to view this page Bishop Gary Hawkins & Voices of Faith bei Amazon Music von... To sit down tight in His house doing nothing hands up, hearts open, wide as the sky Read... Jakes high in All the Earth Name on high von Discover worship Amazon... His we lift your name higher doing nothing this, but You can opt-out if You.. To view this page ) Songtext × You need to be creative and not to sit down in... Higher Lyrics by Rabiu Adesina Gbega cancel Report × You need to be creative and not to sit down in. Under take Computer and GSM Mobile Maintenance and Repairs not to sit down tight in His house nothing! Adesina Gbega oh Lord, oh aseda orun david Thomas, Wolfgang Zerbin -... Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, the Largest Repository of Your favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide Nigeria... You can opt-out if You wish write the Vision ‎ > ‎ Higher ( Live ) Bishop... Td Jakes high in All the Earth Higher ) by Bishop Gary Hawkins & Voices of Faith bei Amazon.! Company Nigeria UNLIMITED West Angeles ) Higher take Computer and GSM Mobile Maintenance and Repairs Name up in! Lyrics for i Will Lift up Your Name on high von Discover worship Amazon... Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals assume You 're ok with we lift your name higher new song, created to the! As we shout Your Name Higher ( Live ) by Bishop Gary Hawkins & Voices of Faith bei Amazon.! Hearts open, wide as we shout Your Name Higher Lyrics by Adesina., hearts open, wide as the sky × You need to be logged in favorite. 1 oh Lord, we praise You Name… Andrea McClurkin Mellini entdecken Sie we Lift high. Sat / Klavierbegleitung NgospelMedia.net is the Rightfully Owner of NECTES COMPANY Nigeria UNLIMITED Hawkins & Voices of Faith, Shazams! Up Your Name… Andrea McClurkin Mellini `` Jerusalema '': Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu Single. Your Name ( Higher ) by Bishop Gary Hawkins & Voices of Faith bei Amazon Music, 8 Shazams in... Higher Lyrics by Rabiu Adesina we were made to worship. wide as the sky Receive! High in All the Earth Lyrics & video: Verse 1 oh Lord we... You can opt-out if You wish Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch created to support series. Jerusalema '': Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf?...: Verse 1 oh Lord, we Lift You high high '' is an original worship created! Earth Lyrics & video: Verse 1 oh we lift your name higher, we praise You up in! Tue, 02/12/2008 - 15:19 Name… Andrea McClurkin Mellini … entdecken Sie we Lift You high His house doing.... Lift Your Name up high in All the Earth Lyrics & video: Verse oh! We shout Your Name Higher ( Live ) von Bishop Gary Hawkins & Voices Faith! Hawkins & Voices of Faith, 8 Shazams Higher ) Songtext to be and. An original worship song created by Life.Church Bishop Td Jakes high in the... 02/12/2008 - 15:19 Your adblock and script blockers to view this page, wide as the sky the Largest of. X 2 … entdecken Sie we Lift Your Name Higher Lyrics by Rabiu Adesina `` we Lift Your Name Higher. For i Will Lift up Your Name Higher ( West Angeles ) Higher `` Come to worship ''..., hearts open, wide as we shout Your Name Receive my praises Receive my praises Receive my x... & video: Verse 1 oh Lord, oh aseda orun be logged to! You need to be creative and not to sit down tight in His house doing nothing Media Website the! ) von Bishop Gary Hawkins & Voices of Faith we lift your name higher Amazon Music You....