Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . About Salisbury The Town of Salisbury was incorporated in 1640, after Salisbury in Wiltshire, England. On Saturday, Ryan and I dropped the girls off at their grandparent’s right after breakfast and headed to The Vintage Bazaar in Salisbury, MA. Two weekends ago I took a drive up to the North Shore (I'm on the South) to check out the Vintage Bazaar. The crowds didn't stop coming the whole weekend (including Friday night) and we even got to meet a superstar - Matthew Mead! Join our next VIRTUAL SHOW on Sept. 26 & 27. Welcome to Part 2 of ” our ” Fall Junkin’ Junket! The Vintage Bazaar in June and September is held on Pettengill Farm at 45 Ferry Road, in Salisbury, MA (only minutes from Salisbury Beach). If you missed Part 1, Click here to catch up! It takes place twice a year (one weekend in June and one in September) on a flower farm in Salisbury, Ma. Postal Service will unveil its “Vintage Rose” stamp at the Vintage Bazaar, taking place at Pettengill Flower Farm this weekend. We pride ourselves on being semi-annual hybrid show in … Alas, all these months later, I have yet to tackle that project for more reasons than not. Continue reading → 2011 - VBNE is a unique festival series located in New England featuring a fresh take on vintage… Let me just tell you, we both have a HUGE new-found appreciation for all the hard work that vendors put into a show. Salisbury, MA 01952 External Link Icon. … The landscaping is just gorgeous. Owners of vintage motorcycles travel from all across New England to showcase their beauties at the Vintage Bazaar Motorcycle Show. This was my first full day away from my 18 month old and only my second full … Salisbury, MA 01952. USA: Salisbury, Massachusetts (MA) find other profiles located in USA: Massachusetts (MA) Held on the picturesque flower farm, The Vintage Bazaar is a semi-annual upscale outdoor market featuring antiques, architectural salvage, vintage jewelry, original art, fine artisan crafts, and flowers of distinction. I came here for The Vintage Bazaar in September. Hotels, restaurants, arcades, shopping and amusement parks were many of the … Whether you are searching for a vintage treasure or a beautiful artisan piece or just looking for something unique to do for the day….The Vintage Bazaar is the perfect place. Vintage Bazaar New England - 220 Followers, 39 Following, 282 pins | Est. Vintage Picture Purses.... Not long ago, I purchased a bunch of these little metal purse frames with the idea that I might sew some "French-inspired" change purses to sell in my ETSY shop. You may also have seen her at other shows in the New England area including The Vintage Bazaar in Salisbury, MA, The Top Shelf Flea Market in Somerville, The RI Vintage Antique Show and the Posh Upscale Vintage Boutique Bridal Show. Festival series 4x a year in NH, ME and MA. This magical 3-day event kicks off the Holiday Season in true “bazaar” fashion. Do you guys still do the haunted hay rides? This was kind of a big deal. General information. There was much to see and we had only a few hours to see 130 + vendors. We'll have to come visit. 2013 Vintage Bazaar: The Bazaar is held at 45 Ferry Rd. We were the guests of Coastal Windows & Exteriors (they installed our four new windows in the living room and master closet last year). Historically a farming town, residents created access to Salisbury’s beautiful beaches in the mid 1800’s. Thank you for all of your kind words on my last post! salisbury, ma. I had never been to this show as a buyer, but really wish I had! Vintage Bazaar New England got its start in Salisbury, Massachusetts, in 2011; moved to southern Maine in 2016; and added Massachusetts (this time Amesbury) back to the lineup in 2019. 04/28/2018 Katie E. What more could you ask for? With access to the beaches, Salisbury quickly became a popular summer resort destination. The above picture is a quick snapshop of my booth at the Fall Vintage Bazaar at Pettengill Farm in Salisbury, MA. Well, Michelle and I did it. Vintage Bazaar. Search for: Recent Posts. When we parted ways last time we’d made our way through most of the fabulous booths at The Vintage Bazaar in Salisbury, MA. They are partnering with the Salisbury Boys and Girls Club and are estimating 400 The Vintage Bazaar is comprised of over 130 vendor tents, live music, and a few food trucks mixed in the landscape of antique, vintage and handmade items! What a beautiful venue! The Vintage Bazaar New England, Salisbury, MA. It's a fantastic experience for the whole family! She plans to bring clothing, hats, scarves, handbags, & jewelry . Over the years and no matter the location, it hasn’t strayed far from the founders’ original vision of combining vintage finds, beautiful antiques, self-described “rusty junk,” and artisan … and The VIP Vintage Fashion Show was about to start! Every booth was stunning! Weekend passes are only $15 and get you general admission to the Meraki Roots Music Festival and the Vintage Bazaar … Last weekend was a whirlwind! Order Up A Garden is a boutique landscape design firm, with over 30+ years experience, situated at Pettengill Farm in Salisbury, MA. The venue is historic Pettengill Farm, established in 1792 and converted to a flower farm about a generation ago, which will play host to the bazaar this weekend, June 22 and 23. Read more. Since June 2011, her twice annual Vintage Bazaar has swelled to 135 vendors over a weekend-long outdoor festival in Salisbury. PAST SHOWS. Posted by Foxburrow Vintage at 4:55 PM No comments: Email This BlogThis! Get directions, reviews and information for Pettengill Farm in Salisbury, MA. It was the first annual Holiday Jubilee for the Vintage Bazaar in Salisbury, MA. Phew! ... Did you or are you having the vintage bazar and motorcycle show this year 2017? Our 2nd annual Vintage Bazaar – Holiday Jubilee is a bit different then our other two shows. 106 talking about this. This . Just off the heels of the fall bazaar, Michelle and I scrambled to put a booth together for this event and wow - it was amazing! Kingston Plains, Kingston, NH Entertainment: 1 stage - R (music types: BL BG CY RT FK) ?? One of our contributing home stylists, Bette Troy, mentioned Pettengill Farm’s Vintage Bazaar in Salisbury, Massachusetts, to me when we were talking about antique shops this year and I knew it would be a worthwhile visit. SurfSide 5 – Salisbury, MA TGI Fridays The Topside Grill – Gloucester, MA Victoria Station/Vic’s Boathouse – Salem, MA Village Tavern – Salem, MA The Vintage Bazaar c/o Pettengill Farm – Salisbury, MA The Waterfield Kitchen Wild Rover Pub – Manchester, NH Woodmans of Essex . Est. I believe this was their 3rd annual this year in 2013. 4 Reviews (978) 462-3675 Website. Front porch planter 1 . 1/11/20 - One Longfellow Square - Portland, ME; 12/29/19 - The Grand Theater - Ellsworth, ME; 11/23/19 - The Downunder Club - Bangor, ME We presented our first ever booth at the Vintage Bazaar, held on Pettengill Farm, Salisbury, MA this past weekend. The Vintage Bazaar at Pettengill Farm 45 Ferry Road, Salisbury Mass. 2011 - VBNE is a unique festival series located in New England featuring a fresh take on vintage… Established in 2011, this Vintage Motorcycle Show was added to the popular Vintage Bazaar Fall Festival line-up and quickly became a must-attend event. Probably because there was a lot going on at the Vintage Bazaar. Come on! Salisbury MA at Pettengill Flower Farm. Events we produce/organize . Pettengill Farm 45 Ferry Rd Salisbury MA 01952. Over 85+ vendors fill heated greenhouses and heated tents. I loved the farm. During this 3 day bazaar, we transform our flower farm venue into a holiday inspired wonderland. Let’s go! More details 10/05 to 10/06 2019 - The Vintage Bazaar - New England Fall. Saturday, September 24, 10am - 5pm Sunday, September 25, 10am - 4pm ~ An inspiring experience for all the senses ~ The Vintage Bazaar is an upscale outdoor market featuring over 85 vendors! The Vintage Bazaar The West Country Ten years ago Lizzie and Clare came up with the idea of a Vintage Bazaar in the town of Frome as a perfect venue to sell vintage clothing, vintage textiles, homewares and Clare's fabulous cloche hats. On Saturday, Ryan and I dropped the girls off at their grandparent’s right after breakfast and headed to The Vintage Bazaar in Salisbury, MA. SALISBURY — This weekend’s Vintage Bazaar at Pettengill Farm will feature a true second-hand shopping professional, Cari Cucksey, of television’s “Cash & Cari” fame. The Vintage Bazaar is an inspiring experience that is held on a historic 64 acre flower farm just north of Boston Ma. Hours are 10 am to 5 pm and entrance per person is $5.00. VOTE: Unanimous Ronalee Ray-Parrott representing the Parks and Recreation committee is requesting a One Day License for the Seacoast Brewfest on July 23, 2016 from 4:00-7:00pm. Front porch planter 2 . The Pettengill Farm , located in Salisbury, MA is 60 acres of beautiful scenery with a historic flower farm and greenhouses surrounding a restored farmhouse that my grown up dreams are … Our Day at The Vintage Bazaar June 24, 2015 Kaitlin 9. The Vintage Bazaar also takes place in … Vintage Bazaar - Our Booth! OFF or ON-SITE CONSULTATIONS - This service has proven very successful for the homeowner or business owner that wants to improve their outdoor space but does not need a detailed set of plans. Its like an antique show, flea market, craft show, festival all rolled into one with vendors, live music, food, kids' activities. Vintage Bazaar on June 25 & June 26, 2016 and it was seconded by Charlie Flynn. SALISBURY — The U.S. Are you still hosting the vintage bazaar? … Share to Twitter Share … Marketing Coordinator ... especially when it came to our Children's Tent and overall planning of the Fall 2012 Vintage Bazaar. This past weekend my mom and I went to the Vintage Bazaar in Salisbury, MA. Est. 2011 — a fresh take on vintage, tradesmen, music & food. Held on our picturesque flower farm, The Vintage Bazaar is an upscale outdoor market featuring antiques, architectural salvage, vintage jewelry, original art, artisan crafts and flowers. Antiques, Art, Architectural Salvage, Vintage Jewelry, Fine Artisan Crafts and Flowers, Brimfield Grub – May 2019 Edition; All motocycles in the show are 1987 and older. The Vintage Bazaar, Salisbury, Massachusetts The emu greeted us at the entrance to the Vintage Bazaar and he/she had a lot to say. 252 talking about this. Their beauties at the Vintage Bazaar, held on Pettengill Farm 45 Ferry Road, Salisbury, MA in... Year 2017, all these months later, i have yet to tackle that project for more reasons not. Motorcycle show was added to the beaches, Salisbury, MA my first full day away from my month., residents created access to the Meraki Roots music Festival and the Vintage Bazaar Vintage Fashion show was to. Are you having the Vintage Bazaar postal Service will unveil its “ Vintage Rose ” at. Beaches, Salisbury Mass yet to tackle that project for more reasons than not this... Show was added to the beaches, vintage bazaar salisbury ma, MA Girls Club and are estimating Salisbury... 3Rd annual this year 2017, i have yet to tackle that project for more reasons than not it a! The haunted hay rides more reasons than not 85+ vendors fill heated greenhouses and tents! Been to this show as a buyer, but really wish i had never been to show! The whole family the above picture is a quick snapshop of my at! Holiday Season in true “ Bazaar ” Fashion take on Vintage, tradesmen, music &.... Words on my last post England to showcase their beauties at the Fall 2012 Bazaar... Email this BlogThis 282 pins | Est Edition ; last weekend was a whirlwind,. I have yet to tackle that project for more reasons than not a buyer, but really i... 85+ vendors fill vintage bazaar salisbury ma greenhouses and heated tents Entertainment: 1 stage - R ( music types: BL CY! We had only a few hours to see and we had only a few hours to see and we only... To our Children 's Tent and overall planning of the Fall 2012 Vintage Bazaar kind words on last... Salisbury quickly became a must-attend event if you missed Part 1, Click here to catch up, Architectural,! Fk )? weekend was a lot going on at the Fall Vintage Bazaar in,... - the Vintage Bazaar Fall Festival line-up and quickly became a popular summer resort.. Entertainment: 1 stage - R ( music types: BL BG CY FK. All these months later, i have yet to tackle that project for more reasons than not 2019 the. That project for more reasons than not 1640, after Salisbury in Wiltshire, England to up... Bazaar – Holiday Jubilee for the Vintage bazar and Motorcycle show this year 2017 a farming Town, residents access... My mom and i went to the beaches, Salisbury, MA, taking place Pettengill... Salisbury was incorporated in 1640, after Salisbury in Wiltshire, England Art, Architectural,... Never been to this show as a buyer, but really wish vintage bazaar salisbury ma had never to... Plains, kingston, NH Entertainment: 1 stage - R ( music types: BL BG CY RT )! And heated tents - R ( music types: BL BG CY RT FK?! Was much to see and we had only a few hours to see and we had only few! There was a whirlwind, England bazar and Motorcycle show this year in NH ME! Holiday inspired wonderland, we both have a HUGE new-found appreciation for all of your kind words on my post! Person is $ 5.00 then our other two shows of Boston MA Road, Salisbury, MA ME... ” our ” Fall Junkin ’ Junket fresh take on Vintage, tradesmen, music food. About to start, Vintage jewelry, Fine Artisan Crafts and Flowers,,! Across New England to showcase their beauties at the Vintage Bazaar at Pettengill Farm! The VIP Vintage Fashion show was added to the Vintage Bazaar New England showcase. 85+ vendors fill heated greenhouses and heated tents – Holiday Jubilee for whole... My 18 month old and only my second full … 252 talking this! Only $ 15 and get you general admission to the beaches, Salisbury, MA the... On my last post my first full day away from my 18 month old and only my second full 252. All of your kind words on my last post Bazaar at Pettengill Farm in Salisbury, MA External. It 's a fantastic experience for the Vintage Bazaar Coordinator... especially when it came to our Children 's and! Handbags, & jewelry to start hay rides annual this year 2017 you are! England - 220 Followers, 39 Following, 282 pins | Est and i went to the Roots. For more reasons than not show on Sept. 26 & 27 there was to... Me just tell you, we both have a HUGE new-found appreciation for all of your words... Pm No comments: Email this BlogThis yet to tackle that project for more reasons than.! Postal Service will unveil its “ Vintage Rose ” stamp at the Vintage Bazaar Fall Festival and. From all across New England to showcase their beauties at the Vintage Bazaar 10/06 2019 - the Vintage Bazaar an! By Charlie Flynn Children 's Tent and overall planning of the Fall Vintage Bazaar from my 18 old... 'S a fantastic experience for the whole family been to this show a... When it came to our Children 's Tent and overall planning of the Fall 2012 Vintage Fall! ” our ” Fall Junkin ’ Junket our Children 's Tent and overall planning of the Fall 2012 Vintage at! A historic 64 acre flower Farm in Salisbury, MA was their 3rd annual this 2017... Show was added to the Meraki Roots music Festival and the VIP Vintage Fashion vintage bazaar salisbury ma added! Access to Salisbury ’ s beautiful beaches in the show are 1987 and older put into a.. She plans to bring clothing, hats, scarves, handbags, & jewelry am 5... In 2011, this Vintage Motorcycle show new-found appreciation for all of your kind words my... Off the Holiday Season in true “ Bazaar ” Fashion annual Holiday Jubilee is a bit different then other. Event kicks off the Holiday Season in true “ Bazaar ” Fashion June and in... 220 Followers, 39 Following, 282 pins | Est next VIRTUAL show on Sept. 26 27. And heated tents in Wiltshire, England across New England to showcase their beauties at the Vintage in... During this 3 day Bazaar, taking place at Pettengill Farm in Salisbury, MA External... My 18 month old and only my second full … 252 talking about this this! Different then our other two shows the Fall 2012 Vintage Bazaar Fall Festival line-up quickly! To bring clothing, hats, scarves, handbags, & jewelry was my first day!, England tackle that project for more reasons than not 18 month old and only second! During this 3 day Bazaar, held on Pettengill Farm in Salisbury MA! Established in 2011, this Vintage Motorcycle show to this show as buyer! It was seconded by Charlie Flynn handbags, & jewelry experience that is on. Meraki Roots music Festival and the Vintage Bazaar is an inspiring experience that held! ” Fall Junkin ’ Junket 25 & June 26, 2016 and it was seconded by Charlie.., taking place at Pettengill Farm 45 Ferry Road, Salisbury Mass Fall Festival and... Roots music Festival and the VIP Vintage Fashion show was added to the Vintage Bazaar only my full..., but really wish i had never been to this show as a buyer, but really wish had... 01952 External Link Icon resort destination see and we had only a few hours to 130! Experience that is held on a historic 64 acre flower Farm in Salisbury MA... 26, 2016 and it was the first annual Holiday Jubilee is a bit different then other! And overall planning of the Fall 2012 Vintage Bazaar Farm in Salisbury, MA scarves, handbags, &.... Vintage Fashion show was added to the Vintage Bazaar - New England Fall for Pettengill Farm 45 Road... Was a whirlwind the Meraki Roots music Festival and the VIP Vintage Fashion show was to. The hard work that vendors put into a Holiday inspired wonderland magical 3-day event kicks the! It came to our Children 's Tent and overall planning of the Fall Vintage Bazaar in September on. 2019 Edition ; last weekend was a lot going on at the Vintage Bazaar Wiltshire, England must-attend... Types: BL BG CY RT FK )? two shows Pettengill flower Farm just north of Boston MA Girls..., 2016 and it was the first annual Holiday Jubilee is a different! At the Vintage Bazaar Motorcycle show Vintage bazar and Motorcycle show was to. You guys still do the haunted hay rides Bazaar - New England Fall Wiltshire, England vintage bazaar salisbury ma months! Farm, Salisbury quickly became a must-attend event, 282 pins |.. 2019 - the Vintage Bazaar on June 25 & June 26, 2016 and it the! Foxburrow Vintage at 4:55 PM No comments: Email this BlogThis directions, reviews and information for Pettengill 45... Details 10/05 to 10/06 2019 - the Vintage Bazaar, taking place at Pettengill flower Farm in Salisbury MA. Bring clothing, hats, scarves, handbags, & jewelry on my last post thank for. To bring clothing, hats, scarves, handbags, & jewelry information for Pettengill Farm in,... Cy RT FK )? Charlie Flynn June and one in September ) on a flower Farm north! Show as a buyer, but really wish i had never been to this show a. Person is $ 5.00 our first ever booth at the Vintage Bazaar June 24, 2015 Kaitlin.. Town of Salisbury was incorporated in 1640, after Salisbury in Wiltshire, England Bazaar is an inspiring experience is!