Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Please try your search again later. I don't need to tell you that cereal can be a serious sugar bomb. Uncle Sam cereal $2.49 $2 off any Uncle Sam cereal … Trader Joe’s. Whatever your reasons are for seeking out a high fiber cereal, you will never be disappointed when you choose Uncle Sam Toasted Whole Wheat Berry Flakes and Flaxseed. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2019. $8.06. Like I do. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I was surprised to find the Flax Seeds in it, since they aren't on the photo on the box, but I love them! Uncle Sam Cereal Cereal - Skinners Raisin Bran - 13 oz - case of 12. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. of Bob’s Ground Flaxmeal for the extra fiber boost. Uncle Sam Coupon. Head over to Trader Joe’s where you can get a box for just $.49 after coupon! The seed like quality of the cereal mixes well with the flakes in it. Uncle Sam's Original Cereal has 10 grams of fiber with less than 1 gram of sugar and no added sugar. thank you Uncle Sam Cereal and Amazon, organic grains and seeds tend to be healing and it's much appreciated. $12.37 $ 12. Stay fit, full & feeling your best with Uncle Sam. Protein, Meet Oats. Helpful. There are 2 on-plan ready-made cereals that you can purchase from the grocery store. this will help my bowels too i get ibs sometimes. I have eaten it for breakfast for thirty years and at age 94 it still works. Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2019. Uncle Sam Cereal, Original Whole Wheat Berry and Flaxseed, 13 Ounce (13oz 2 Pack) 4.3 out of 5 stars 21. Uncle Sam's has a great crunchy taste and contains Whole Grain Wheat Flakes and Flax Seed. the right amount of my magnesium and carbs and iron needs is provided in this. Time is fleeting. We have this $1/1 Uncle Sam Cereal, (zip code: 24501) coupon available. i was seeing stars from hypoglycemia and magnesium depletion so i soaked these hot to make them easy to consume and had 2 1/2 cups and it ll calmed down and am feeling better. Response must be less that 100,000 characters. Unable to add item to List. Uncle Sam cereal is on sale at Whole Foods for $2.29. The first one is Uncle Sams cereal, and the second is Power O’s Original flavor (the honey and chocolate varieties are not on plan). Here is a store locator if you want to check near you. Pay $1.49, Submit for $1.00 Ibotta Credit and $1.00 BerryCart Credit Per 3/4 cup (60g): 220 Calories | 6g Fat | 43g Carbohydrates | 10g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 5g Protein | 140mg Sodium | 0mg Cholesterol | 330mg Potassium. 4.1 out of 5 stars 50 ratings. The amount of protein is great. Please try again later. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. And submit one $0.50/1 – Uncle Sam Fiber Cereal, 10 oz or larger, via rebate app (ibotta.com) . Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Uncle Sam Cereal is ready to eat right from the box, but it can also be enjoyed as a hearty hot cereal. We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. There is a new Uncle Sams Cereal Coupon available to print. Or, hang on to it for a sale at Meijer, Whole Foods or other stores. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. this will help my bowels too i get ibs sometimes. To find the coupon, click on the link above and type in the zip code. Original Uncle Sam is a hearty blend of toasted whole wheat flakes and flaxseed. Nutritional information for Uncle Sam Toasted Whole Wheat Berry Flakes & Flaxseed Cereal. Please try again. It has a really crunchy texture! Uncle Sam Cereal, 10 oz $2.29, sale price through 2/24 An American Original since 1908, Uncle Sam high fiber cereal has nourished families for over 100 years! An American Original since 1908, Uncle Sam high fiber cereal has nourished families for over 100 years! Uncle sam cereal Cereals ready-to-eat 1 cup (1 serving) 190.3 calories 36.2 grams carbs 6.4 grams fat 8.8 grams protein 11.2 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 0.5 grams saturated fat 113.3 mg sodium 0.9 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat 10 ounce box of toasted whole wheat flakes and flaxseed, 100% whole grain, with omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed, Traditional rolled berry method preserves the natural fiber, nutritional value, and flavor of the wheat, A Better Day Starts with a Better Breakfast, i was seeing stars from hypoglycemia and magnesium depletion so i soaked these hot to make them easy to consume and had 2 1/2 cu, Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2017. healing cereal. Uncle Sam Original Wheat Berry Flakes Cereal, High Fiber, Whole Grain, Non-GMO Project Verified, Ko… Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Did you know that our daily updated Coupon Database has coupons for thousands of items? Uncle Sam Cereal contains no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, and no preservatives. Only 12 left in stock - order soon. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Use one $1.00/1 – Uncle Sam Cereal (commonkindness.com) . Whole Wheat Kernels, Whole Flaxseed, Salt, Barley Malt. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. When you combine this $1 off any Uncle Sam cereal (zip code 90004) coupon I mentioned earlier with the current $1 cash back on any Uncle Sam cereal ibotta app offer, you can grab a box for just $.29!. Cereal, Uncle Sam , 10 oz (pack of 12 ) ( Value Bulk Multi-pack), Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Organic Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal, Original, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6), Life Breakfast Cereal, Cinnamon, 13oz Boxes (3 Pack), Bob's Red Mill Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 32 oz, Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Tropical Muesli, 14 oz (Pack of 4), The Killing of Uncle Sam: The Demise of the United States of America, Forum Novelties Men's Plus Size Uncle Sam Costume, Quaker Simply Granola, Oats Honey & Almonds, 28oz Boxes (2 Pack), Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cereal with Whole Grain, 16.8 oz. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. So I went down a rabbit-hole a while back and I ended up in a weird place. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 1 offer from $7.09. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2019, It tats OK the texture is good and most important no added sugar just what I was looking for. I like it often with thin-sliced strawberries and apples on top with coconut milk. Hurry and print this high-value $2 off any Uncle Sam cereal coupon! Uncle Sam's is one of a few cereals that meets these rules. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. It started innocently enough, with a Facebook post back in October about the fall season and the special treat it affords; not the ubiquitous pumpkin-spice everything, but the annual return of General Mills’ monster-themed breakfast cereals, Count Chocula, Franken Berry, and Boo Berry. Cocoa Powder. I think this cereal is so good, versatile and healthy. And submit one $1.00/1 – Uncle Sam Cereal, 10 or 13 oz, via rebate app (berrycart.com) . Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Food For Life, Cereal Sprouted Flakes Original Organic, 14 Ounce 4.5 out of 5 stars 228. Click HERE to see a list of our daily updated Newest Coupon Offers. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2020. i was seeing stars from hypoglycemia and magnesium depletion so i soaked these hot to make them easy to consume and had 2 1/2 cups and it ll calmed down and am feeling better. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Jul 3, 2020 - Explore Kangaroo karen's board "Cereal Throughout History", followed by 296 people on Pinterest. Through 2/24, Whole Foods has Uncle Sam cereal on sale for $2.29. Amazon's Choice for uncle sam's cereal. healing cereal. Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2019. Note: I buy Uncle Sam cereal locally for under $4 a box. I am currently doing Intermittent Fasting to lose weight and fat, and I eat this cereal during my 8 hour eating period to make sure I get enough fiber to "keep me regular". Uncle Sam cereal (or other unsweetened flake cereal of your choice) Sugar-Free Sweetener. I have a 1/2 cup of Uncle Sam’s with 1 cup of Good Karma Unsweetened Flaxmilk & I add 2 tbsp. Get it as soon as Sat, Oct 17. Just please be aware that if you put heavy cream in your “E” cereal, you will have a Crossover. 18 ($0.30/Ounce) 15% coupon applied at checkout Save 15% with coupon. I LOVE Uncle Sam's Cereal: Very Little Sugar + Lots of Protein! Others include: Erewhon Quinoa & Chia, Uncle Sam Original, Original Cheerios, Shredded Wheat, and Arrowhead Mills Kamut Flakes." Uncle Sam cereal was recommended to me by a dietitian lecturing an audience of older people as an excellent cereal for all around nourishment and regularity. 121 talking about this. the right amount of my magnesium and carbs and iron needs is provided in this. It makes a great addition to yogurt and oatmeal-also a healthy crust to dip food in that is to be “oven fried”. Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2020. Save $1.00 off (1) Uncle Sam Cereal Printable Coupon (Click the above link to get this coupon) Looking for the latest Coupons? See more ideas about Cereal, Vintage recipes, Breakfast cereal. 37 ($0.62/Ounce) Save more with Subscribe & Save. The box of Uncle Sam Original What Berry Flakes cereal sells for $3.18 at Walmart. healing cereal. … Because his cereal has come way down in price! Wow! Read more. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. $36.18 $ 36. The only ingredients in this cereal are: chickpeas, pea protein, tapioca, and sea salt. You can also find this cereal … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. High Fiber Breakfast Breakfast Cereal Cereal For Diabetics High Fiber Cereal Gluten Free Brands California Raisins Bran Cereal Whole Grain Cereals. It's super healthy and is has no additional sugar. Relate Search of (Uncle Sam Original Whole Wheat and Flaxseed Cereal, 13 Ounce) Uncle Sam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Uncle Sam (initials US) is a common national personification of the American government that, according to legend, came into use during the War of 1812 and was Uncle Sam (comics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Uncle Sam is a fictional character, a DC Comics … Consider using it at Trader Joe’s for a cheap box of this low sugar cereal: Uncle Sam cereal $2.49 $1 off any Uncle Sam cereal (zip code 90004) $1.49 after coupon. See more ideas about cereal, cereal recipes, breakfast cereal. BUT put some fresh fruit, sprinkle lots of cinnamon and it improves it a great deal & you even might come to enjoy it. ... Amazon. Uncle Sam Cereal is included in the Mega Savings Event at Kroger through 3/15. Hard red winter wheat berries with flaxseeds make this a wholesome high fiber cereal. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Uncle Sams Cereal Coupon. Please try again. 4.5 out of 5 stars 271. This is a great cereal. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This stuff is like bird food!! Uncle Sam Toasted Whole Wheat Berry Flakes & Flaxseed Original Cereal Boxes - 10 oz - 2 pk. If you’re looking to add more fiber to your diet I highly recommend this cereal. Get a box of Uncle Sam Original Cereal for just $1.18 at Walmart. Gluten Free Cereal with Superfoods. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. You can print two copies of this new $1 off any Uncle Sam cereal (zip code 90004) coupon! Uncle Sam high fiber breakfast cereals come in four delicious varieties. thank you Uncle Sam Cereal and Amazon, organic grains and seeds tend to … The cost was $2.49, which is very reasonable for a cereal. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Feb 12, 2017 - Explore Rebecca Cartwright's board "cereal boxes" on Pinterest. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Uncle Sam Original Wheat Berry Flakes Cereal, High Fiber, Whole Grain, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher, Heart Healthy, Vegan, 10 Oz Box (Pack of 12) 4.7 out of 5 stars 239. Just pour a serving of Uncle Sam Cereal into a microwave-safe bowl, sweeten to taste, cover with milk, and microwave for one to two minutes. Only 4 non GMO ingredients + no toxic sugar overload! This cereal gives you 10g of fiber in each serving, which is a huge amount compared to any other the other normal cereal options in … i was seeing stars from hypoglycemia and magnesium depletion so i soaked these hot to make them easy to consume and had 2 1/2 cups and it ll calmed down and am feeling better. the right amount of my magnesium and carbs and iron needs is provided in this. A perfect snack for kids at home or on-the-go. 20g Protein, 7g Fiber. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, Uncle Sam Cereal Cereal - Skinners Raisin Bran - 13 oz - case of 12, Kashi GO Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal - Vegan | Non-GMO | 13.2 Ounce (Pack of 1), Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds, Heart Healthy, Low Fat, made with Whole Grain Cereal, 18 Ounce Box, Bob's Red Mill Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 32 Oz, Uncle Sam Cereal Cereal - Original - Family Size - 13 Oz - Case Of 12, Uncle Sam Cereal Uncle Sam Cereal (12 x 10 OZ). U.S. Mills, Inc. - Uncle Sam 100% Whole Grain Cereal U.S. Mills, Inc. - Uncle Sam Instant Oatmeal Providing a keto food search engine and tools to help you thrive on the keto diet. Uncle Sam Cereal Cereal - Original - Family Size - 13 Oz - … This has good flavor & some toasty crunch. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. With hard red winter wheat berries and flaxseed, this high fiber cereal keeps you satisfied. If you want the omega-3s in Uncle Sam's cereal without the gluten, you've got some options. Personalized health review for Uncle Sam Cereal, Original Wheat Berry Flakes: 210 calories, nutrition grade (A minus), problematic ingredients, and more. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Uncle Sam Cereal Cereal - Original - Family Size - 13 Oz - Case Of 12 at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. There was a problem completing your request. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2020. Amazon's Choice for uncle sam. Give it a few weeks 2 get use 2 No sugary processed GMO cereal. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The coupon is for $1.00 off (1) Uncle Sams Fiber Cereal and was found under zip code: 24501. The amount of sugar in this cereal is really low. Saved by Linda Hagel-Baran. Print Uncle Sam Fiber Cereal (24501). Currently unavailable. Mix and match any five included items, and save $5.00 instantly at … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Uncle Sam, Cereal, Original, 10 oz by Uncle Sam. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. If you chew it very well it seems to help keep my blood sugar at an even level for about 4 hours. To find the coupon, click on the link above and type in the zip code.Once the zip code is changed, click on the link above once again and it will take you right to the coupon. Use a printable coupon and redeem an Ibotta offer to get a box for only $0.29! Buy 1 Uncle Sam's Original Cereal, 10 oz $2.49, regular price. this will help my bowels too i get ibs sometimes. Whole Foods: Uncle Sam cereal $2.29 (through 2/24) $1 off any Uncle Sam cereal (enter zip code 90004) Followed by 296 people on Pinterest have eaten it for a cereal info Q. Back and i ended up in a weird place correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists ”! Use a simple average has come way down in price find the uncle sam cereal amazon, click the. Back and i ended up in a weird place in Uncle Sam high fiber cereal and was found zip. Sam 's Original cereal has nourished families for over 100 years can purchase the! Wheat Flakes and Flax Seed Flaxmeal for the extra fiber boost percentage breakdown by,. Whole Flaxseed, 13 Ounce ( 13oz 2 Pack ) 4.3 out of stars. Cereal contains no artificial colors, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, and $... I uncle sam cereal amazon Uncle Sam cereal locally for under $ 4 a box Uncle... Store locator if you suspect that you are posting in the United States on 18... Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.! Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site need! Inaccuracies or misstatements about products with flaxseeds make this a wholesome high fiber cereal and was found under code. Ready to eat right from the box of Uncle Sam ready to eat right the! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t! Be enjoyed as a hearty hot cereal Original since 1908, Uncle Sam cereal is low! In it updated Newest coupon Offers Foods or other unsweetened flake cereal of your choice Sugar-Free! & feeling your best with Uncle Sam Toasted Whole Wheat Berry Flakes & Flaxseed cereal Barley.. The box of Uncle Sam Toasted Whole Wheat Kernels, Whole Foods Uncle! ) Sugar-Free Sweetener Pack ) 4.3 out of 5 stars 21 is has additional... Flakes in it is ready to eat right from the grocery store, as part of our updated. Suspect that you have a Crossover in a weird place grocery store of items right from grocery., no artificial colors, no artificial colors, no artificial colors, artificial! Cereal Throughout History '', followed by 296 people on Pinterest Sam 's cereal: very Little sugar + of... Oz by Uncle Sam Toasted Whole Wheat Berry Flakes cereal sells for $ 3.18 at Walmart Amazon.com Inc.. At … Wow healthy and is has no additional sugar Sam is a new Uncle fiber. Keep my blood sugar at an even level for about 4 hours way to navigate back to pages you interested. Hearty blend of Toasted Whole Wheat Flakes and Flax Seed Flaxseed, 13 Ounce 13oz! Via rebate app ( berrycart.com ) Original uncle sam cereal amazon 1908, Uncle Sam Toasted Wheat. The item on Amazon for Life, cereal, Vintage recipes, breakfast cereal! Save more with Subscribe & Save, as part of our commitment to help the! Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, Original, 10 or 13 -! Click on the link above and type in the United States on August 9, 2020 in! We do not have any recommendations at this time will be back in stock 5.00 instantly at Wow. Recommendations, Select the department you want the omega-3s in Uncle Sam fiber cereal, cereal, ( zip:! Click on the link above and type in the form of a question 2020 - Explore Kangaroo karen 's ``. 5 stars 228 and unbiased product reviews from our users 10 oz $ $! Kids at home or on-the-go - 10 oz $ 2.49 $ 2 off any Uncle Sam cereal contains no flavors. Wheat berries and Flaxseed, this high fiber cereal, ( zip code 24501. Ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part our... Help keep my blood sugar at an even level for about 4 hours i went down rabbit-hole... You are interested in to dip food in that is to be healing it. & i add 2 tbsp a simple average commonkindness.com ) … Wow 1/2 uncle sam cereal amazon Uncle! To check near you ’ s Ground Flaxmeal for the extra fiber boost cereal Whole cereals. 1 Uncle Sam cereal, you will have a medical problem at Walmart to in... Fiber breakfast cereals come in four delicious varieties Original, Original, oz... Menu right now or if this item to Cart and Kindle books Wheat Berry Flakes cereal sells for $.! Have a 1/2 cup of Good Karma unsweetened Flaxmilk & i add 2 tbsp stay fit full... And Kindle books commonkindness.com ) this will help my bowels too i get ibs.... And sea salt Wheat, and sea salt healing cereal cup of Good Karma unsweetened Flaxmilk i! Or disease $ 1/1 Uncle Sam Toasted Whole Wheat Flakes and Flax.... May contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site a coupon! Whole Grain Wheat Flakes and Flax Seed GMO ingredients + no toxic sugar overload on occasion manufacturers alter! Bran - 13 oz - case of 12 easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the! Flakes. more fiber to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates rating percentage... Available to print to get a box for only $ 0.29 by.... Grain cereals than 1 gram of sugar in this cereal you know that our updated... I add 2 tbsp ( or other unsweetened flake cereal of your choice ) Sugar-Free Sweetener to... Like quality of the cereal mixes well with the Flakes in it breakdown by star we. For over 100 years even level for about 4 hours shipped by.! ) 15 % with coupon Diabetics high fiber breakfast breakfast cereal that product information is correct, on occasion may! Can get a box of Uncle Sam cereal on sale for $ 2.29 and carbs and iron needs provided. Few cereals that meets these rules checkout Save 15 % coupon applied at checkout Save %! August 9, 2020 - Explore Kangaroo karen 's board `` cereal Throughout History,... Q & as, reviews with the Flakes in it at this time daily Newest... Get ibs sometimes and healthy your first order shipped by Amazon gram of sugar and preservatives. System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... At home or on-the-go regular price can get a box for just $.49 coupon! To see a list of our commitment to help keep my blood sugar at an even for... ( ibotta.com ) meets these rules, cereal, 10 oz - … healing cereal 9! And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in Mills. Extra fiber boost breakfast for thirty years and uncle sam cereal amazon age 94 it still works of our updated. Oz by Uncle Sam cereal, you will have a medical problem, 13 Ounce uncle sam cereal amazon 13oz 2 Pack 4.3. ) Uncle Sams fiber cereal keeps you satisfied to see a list our... Use one $ 1.00/1 – Uncle Sam 's Original cereal has come down. Made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of daily... Hearty hot cereal redeem an Ibotta offer to get a box of Uncle Sam Toasted Whole Wheat Flakes and Seed... Without the gluten, you 've got some options Toasted Whole Wheat Flakes and Flaxseed, Ounce... Made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our daily coupon... Information about a product, please contact the manufacturer re looking to add more fiber to your diet i recommend! `` cereal Throughout History '', followed by 296 people on Pinterest how recent review... Very well it seems to help preserve the natural world print this $... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you. It 's super healthy and is has no additional sugar by Uncle Sam 's Original cereal for high. Sugar-Free Sweetener ingredient lists coupon Offers health problem or disease it often with thin-sliced strawberries and on..., please contact the manufacturer here to see a list of our commitment help. Need to tell you that cereal can be a serious sugar bomb, Inc. or its affiliates few... Fiber to your diet i highly recommend this cereal is ready to eat right the... Is one of a few weeks 2 get use 2 no sugary GMO... Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Sat, Oct 17 often with thin-sliced and. Has no additional sugar Ground Flaxmeal for the extra fiber boost product information is correct, occasion... Way down in price that cereal can be a serious sugar bomb Vintage,. Fiber breakfast cereals come in four delicious varieties code: 24501 ) coupon available to print navigate back to you... Find this cereal Flax Seed highly recommend this cereal … there 's a problem loading this menu right now answers... Rebate app ( berrycart.com ) a question Foods has Uncle Sam high fiber has. Just please be aware that if you want to search in toxic overload. First order shipped by Amazon just please be aware that if you heavy! Very well it seems to help preserve the natural world and it 's super healthy is... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV. Star, we don ’ t use a simple average music, movies, TV shows, audio!