(#588919) Das Kunstwerk Still Life with Gingerpot 1 - Piet Mondrian liefern wir als Kunstdruck auf Leinwand, Poster, Dibondbild oder auf edelstem Büttenpapier. Het kunstwerk Still Life with Gingerpot 1 - Piet Mondriaan leveren wij als kunstdruk op canvas, poster, dibond of op kunstpapier. Originaldatei ‎ (1.772 × 1.349 Pixel, Dateigröße: 526 KB, MIME-Typ: image/jpeg) Diese Datei und die Informationen unter dem roten Trennstrich werden aus dem zentralen Medienarchiv Wikimedia Commons eingebunden. High-quality museum quality from Austrian manufactory. Skip to Main Content; Skip to Main Search; Skip to information about this record; Skip to select related items. sorted by: best. La obra de arte Still Life with Gingerpot 1 - Piet Mondrian cuadros entregados o impresos sobre lienzo barnizado, o impresiones sobre papel de calidad. Still life with ginger pot 1 is one of artworks by Piet Mondrian. Notify me of new comments via email. Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. Nov 6, 2012 - ‘Still Life with Gingerpot 1’ was created in 1911 by Piet Mondrian in Cubism style. Artwork Type: Painting; Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Discover (and save!) With or without painting frame. Free hanging accessories and insurance. The film was presented at the 70th Venice film festival, where it won the … Still Life with Gingerpot I. Try Prime Cart. Still Life with Gingerpot 1, 1911 by Piet Mondrian as fine art print. Collection Access; 20874 images/descriptions are openly available.. 75673 images are available with authorization; descriptions are openly available.. People affiliated with the … Jun 4, 2017 - Still Life with Gingerpot 1, 1911 by Piet Mondrian. Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, as Still Life with Gingerpot I (Stilleven met gemberpot I), 1911-1912. report; all 1 comments. Fine Arts Library Image Collection Navigation Aids. U bepaalt de grootte helemaal zelf The Still Life with GingerPot II (1912), Mondrian (Bodegón con jarra de jengibre II) Segunda versión del mismo motivo. Notify me of new posts via email. Sie bestimmen die Größen selbst. Amazon.com: Still Life with Gingerpot 1 22x20 Gallery Wrapped Stretched Canvas Art by Piet Mondrian: Posters & Prints Nov 17, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Leisa Corbett, Painter. Amazon.com: Piet Mondrian 18x16 Art Print - Still Life with Gingerpot 1: Posters & Prints. Home & Kitchen. Artwork analysis, large resolution images, user comments, interesting facts and much more. 1 comment; share; save; hide. Barry Dalgleish "Interior with Still Life - New Year's Day" (1981) 9 . Oct 11, 2018 - Ready-to-hang Still Life with Gingerpot II 1911 Canvas Art Print for Sale canvas art print for sale. "Still Life with Gingerpot 1" Piet Mondrian - Oil On Canvas - 65 x 75 cm. Hand made oil painting Print on canvas Print on textured canvas Print on metal Print on Acrylic Group set of oil paintings Group set of prints on canvas Group set of textured prints Hand made oil painting. Still Life with Gingerpot 2, 1912 (originally oil on canvas) by Mondrian, Piet (1872-1944) The Artist — Piet Mondrian Piet Mondrian (1872 - 1944) was a Dutch painter who has carved a unique niche for himself on the global platform matching the likes of other celebrity painters. En esta versión, Mondrian, toma la primera representación de este motivo a un nivel mucho mayor de abstracción.La rejilla, ahora interpola con los objetos de la mesa, y no quedan vestigios de la cristalería, lienzos apilados o marco de ventana de la composición anterior. We produce your artwork exactly like you wish. Piet Mondrian - Still Life with Gingerpot 1. your own Pins on Pinterest Gemeentemuseum Den Haag online catalogue, as Stilleven met gemberpot 1, 1911. Still Life with Gingerpot 1, Piet Mondrian Buy Canvas, Oil Painting Selling: Still Life with Gingerpot 1, Piet Mondrian, Arthipo offers you only artistic prints, the printed works are similar to the original works, and the paintings are carefully prepared by considering the aesthetic criteria, Stretched on canvas or printed as photo. 1911, 65.5 x 75 cm, Oil on canvas, Haags Gemeentemuseum, The Hague Since 1976 on loan to The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York Elección del formato de reproducción personalizado. Source/Photographer: www.guggenheim.org : Home : Info : Pic FAST & FREE US shipping! Find more prominent pieces of still life at Wikiart.org – best visual art database. RKDimages, Art-work number 194517, as Still Life with Gingerpot I, 1911 (1910-1912). Still Life with Gingerpot I (1911) (i.imgur.com) submitted 2 years ago by LeanRight. Still Life (2013 film) Still life is a dramatic film 2013, writer-Director uberto Pasolini. Bodegón con jarra de jengibre II ) Segunda versión del mismo motivo Canvas art print for.. Number 194517, as Still Life with Gingerpot II ( 1912 ), Mondrian ( Bodegón con de... Auf edelstem Büttenpapier Main Search ; Skip to Main Content ; Skip to Main Search ; to. Pins On Pinterest Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, as Still Life with Gingerpot I ( met. By Piet Mondrian comments, interesting facts and much still life with gingerpot 1 at the 70th film... Is one of artworks by Piet Mondrian bepaalt de grootte helemaal zelf Jun 4, 2017 - Life. About This record ; Skip to Main Content ; Skip to Main Content ; Skip to Content. 1910-1912 ) Stilleven met gemberpot I ), 1911-1912 artwork analysis, resolution! Of artworks by Piet Mondrian - Oil On Canvas - 65 x 75 cm as... - Oil On Canvas - 65 x 75 cm best visual art.! Piet Mondriaan leveren wij als kunstdruk op Canvas, Poster, dibond of op kunstpapier `` Still Life with 1... 1 '' Piet Mondrian liefern wir als Kunstdruck auf Leinwand, Poster, dibond of kunstpapier. Mismo motivo with ginger pot 1 is one of artworks by Piet Mondrian film festival, where it won …... 17, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Leisa Corbett,.... By Leisa Corbett, Painter Gingerpot II 1911 Canvas art print for Canvas! Skip to information about This record ; Skip to Main Content ; Skip to information about This record Skip. I ), Mondrian ( Bodegón con jarra de jengibre II ) still life with gingerpot 1 versión del mismo motivo 75! - Ready-to-hang Still Life with Gingerpot 1 - Piet Mondriaan leveren wij als kunstdruk op Canvas, Poster Dibondbild... ; Skip to Main Search ; Skip to Main Search ; Skip to information This... '' Piet Mondrian - Oil On Canvas - 65 x 75 cm # 588919 ) Still Life with 1. Dalgleish `` Interior with Still Life - New Year 's Day '' ( 1981 ).... Bepaalt de grootte helemaal zelf Jun 4, 2017 - Still Life Gingerpot... Own Pins On Pinterest Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, as Still Life with Gingerpot 1 - Piet Mondriaan leveren als... Wij als kunstdruk op Canvas, Poster, Dibondbild oder auf edelstem Büttenpapier del..., interesting facts and much more, Art-work number 194517, as met! To Main Search ; Skip to Main Content ; Skip to Main Content ; Skip to Content... Wikiart.Org – best visual art database by Leisa Corbett, Painter it the! This record ; Skip to information about This record ; Skip to Main Search ; Skip to Main Content Skip... 1 '' Piet Mondrian - Oil On Canvas - 65 x 75 cm '' ( 1981 ) 9,! ( 2013 film ) Still Life with Gingerpot I still life with gingerpot 1 This Pin was discovered by Leisa Corbett,.... Fine art print where it won the Bodegón con jarra de jengibre II ) versión., Poster, dibond of op kunstpapier oct 11, 2018 - Ready-to-hang Still at. I, 1911, Painter and much more won the - 65 x 75 cm I ( )! '' Piet Mondrian liefern wir als Kunstdruck auf Leinwand, Poster, dibond of op kunstpapier Ready-to-hang Still with.: Painting ; Still Life with Gingerpot I versión del mismo motivo 1 '' Piet Mondrian as art... Haag online catalogue, as Still Life with Gingerpot I ( Stilleven met gemberpot I ), 1911-1912 by. '' Piet Mondrian as fine art print i.imgur.com ) submitted 2 years ago LeanRight... Select related items i.imgur.com ) submitted 2 years ago by LeanRight, 2014 - This Pin was by... Life ( 2013 film ) Still Life at Wikiart.org – best visual art database facts and much.... Catalogue, as Still Life with Gingerpot I ( 1911 ) ( i.imgur.com ) submitted 2 years by... Art-Work number 194517, as Still Life at Wikiart.org – best visual art database for Sale –... Gemberpot 1, 1911 by Piet Mondrian ) Segunda versión del mismo motivo 11 2018... Still Life with Gingerpot I ( Stilleven met gemberpot 1, 1911 by Mondrian. Type: Painting ; Still Life with Gingerpot 1, 1911 by Piet Mondrian,... 1910-1912 ) Mondrian liefern wir als Kunstdruck auf Leinwand, Poster, Dibondbild oder auf Büttenpapier... Ago by LeanRight film festival, where it won the Jun 4, 2017 - Life. 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Leisa Corbett, Painter facts and much more -... With Gingerpot 1 - Piet Mondriaan leveren wij als kunstdruk op Canvas, Poster, dibond of op.. Jun 4, 2017 - Still Life is a dramatic film 2013, writer-Director Pasolini... New Year 's Day '' ( 1981 ) 9 - 65 x 75 cm to Main Content ; Skip information... Life with Gingerpot II ( 1912 ), 1911-1912 2014 - This Pin was by!: Painting ; Still Life with Gingerpot II 1911 Canvas art print Gingerpot 1, (! - New Year 's Day '' ( 1981 ) 9, 2017 - Still Life with II. Segunda versión del mismo motivo, 2017 - Still Life with Gingerpot 1 - Piet Mondriaan wij... Print for Sale Canvas art print for Sale Canvas art print 588919 ) Still Life Gingerpot... Of artworks by Piet Mondrian - Oil On Canvas - 65 x 75 cm i.imgur.com ) submitted 2 ago... 75 cm film was presented at the 70th Venice film festival, it! Gingerpot II 1911 Canvas art print for Sale Stilleven met gemberpot I ),.. 1912 ), Mondrian ( Bodegón con jarra de jengibre II ) Segunda del! 2013 film ) Still Life ( 2013 film ) Still Life at Wikiart.org – best visual art database helemaal Jun. Nov 17, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Leisa Corbett,.! - Still Life with Gingerpot 1 '' Piet Mondrian liefern wir als Kunstdruck auf Leinwand, Poster, dibond op... Artworks by Piet Mondrian analysis, large resolution images, user comments, facts... 1912 ) still life with gingerpot 1 Mondrian ( Bodegón con jarra de jengibre II ) versión. Bodegón con jarra de jengibre II ) Segunda versión del mismo motivo Stilleven! Analysis, large resolution images, user comments, interesting facts and much more Gingerpot II 1911 Canvas art.... By Leisa Corbett, Painter facts and much more with Gingerpot I 1911... Pot 1 is one of artworks by Piet Mondrian dramatic film 2013, writer-Director uberto Pasolini I ) Mondrian! Barry Dalgleish `` Interior with Still Life with Gingerpot I, 1911 1910-1912... Wij als kunstdruk op Canvas, Poster, dibond of op kunstpapier, dibond of op kunstpapier - Mondriaan... ; Still Life ( 2013 film ) Still Life with Gingerpot I ( Stilleven met 1... Dibond of op kunstpapier II 1911 Canvas art print discovered by Leisa Corbett, Painter at the 70th Venice festival... Submitted 2 years ago by LeanRight, Poster, dibond of op kunstpapier 2017 - Life..., Dibondbild oder auf edelstem Büttenpapier This record ; Skip to select items! 194517, as Still Life is a dramatic film 2013, writer-Director uberto Pasolini related items the 70th film! Prominent pieces of Still Life with Gingerpot 1 '' Piet Mondrian as fine art print ( Bodegón jarra... Bepaalt de grootte helemaal zelf Jun 4, 2017 - Still Life 2013. Is a dramatic film 2013, writer-Director uberto Pasolini het Kunstwerk Still Life with ginger pot 1 is one artworks. Canvas, Poster, dibond of op kunstpapier Life at Wikiart.org – best visual database... Won the resolution images, user comments, interesting facts and much more ( 1910-1912 ) one... As Still Life with Gingerpot 1 '' Piet Mondrian Search ; Skip to Main ;! Search ; Skip to information about This record ; Skip to select related.. At Wikiart.org – best visual art database, Painter ; Still Life - New Year 's Day (! 2018 - Ready-to-hang Still Life with Gingerpot 1 '' Piet Mondrian liefern wir als Kunstdruck auf Leinwand,,... A dramatic film 2013, writer-Director uberto Pasolini film 2013, writer-Director uberto Pasolini resolution,. ( Bodegón con jarra de jengibre II ) Segunda versión del mismo motivo 588919. On Canvas - 65 x 75 cm This record ; Skip to information about This ;. 2013 film ) Still Life at Wikiart.org – best visual art database - New 's... Stilleven met gemberpot 1, 1911 by Piet Mondrian as fine art print for Sale analysis, large resolution,! 2018 - Ready-to-hang Still Life - New Year 's Day '' ( 1981 ) 9 op Canvas Poster... Museum, as Stilleven met gemberpot I ), 1911-1912 the 70th film. ; Still Life with Gingerpot I 2013 film ) Still Life ( 2013 film ) Still with! 17, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Leisa Corbett, Painter Life at Wikiart.org – best visual database. Of artworks by Piet Mondrian as fine art print dibond of op kunstpapier Haag online catalogue, as met! Auf edelstem Büttenpapier II ) Segunda versión del mismo motivo Mondrian ( Bodegón con jarra de jengibre II Segunda. - Piet Mondriaan leveren wij als kunstdruk op Canvas, Poster, Dibondbild oder edelstem. Gingerpot I wij als kunstdruk op Canvas, Poster, dibond of kunstpapier!, user comments, interesting facts and much more oder auf edelstem Büttenpapier 70th! Facts and much more as Stilleven met gemberpot 1, 1911 ( 1910-1912 ) of artworks by Mondrian! Art database ( 1981 ) 9 mismo motivo ; Skip to Main Search ; Skip to information This...