What does it do? Poe: Poe is a relatively new character and has been seen in many team compositions, he is the fastest tank character (138), has a 2-turn taunt, which removes 25% turn meter (expect this to be nerfed) and ‘Expose’ which can be resisted. Lumi: Solid healer choice for an AoE-based team as she does high amounts of damage. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes by Electronic Arts. they any good? I am level 50 as of current and with luminara leader I can beat lv 57+ in the galactic wars section and maybe lose 1 person so I can continue and finish the whole board for lots of luminara shards. Lumi: Only healer choice for Jedi teams, good speed and huge damage with special. HK-47: Don’t use it without droids, period. 7 star Sidious I don’t understand Damage Per Second in the context of this game since it’s a turn based game…? This guy is a must-have for ANY Jedi team and must be in leader spot. (Leader) Darth Sidious 5 star Darth sid Leia: Buff, stealth, damage, in her current state she is simply the best character, if you have her use her. There a lot of combinations here but our favorite is, Ackbar (L), Han, Poe, Luke, Lumi which balances enough DPS, tankiness and tun-meter control. But what if your guild has higher standards and you don't want any units lower than 15k GP? ", Be sure to check out the other developers and myself on The Escape Pod...cast tomorrow at 6:30-7pm (or so...) CST where we'll be discussing The Squad Builder spreadsheet as well as Pop’s Core Spreadsheet (what The Squad Builder was built on) and the Territory Battles spreadsheet. Jedi Teams: This is the only team combination that can be achieved via P2P only however it is not as strong after Order 66. General Greivous My comment is not a question, but rather a suggestion for the writers of this page: Please explain your shorthand. IG86: It is worse than Geonosian in every team except when it is a droid one, don’t use it. Boba: His AoE damage is minuscule however his leadership ability when paired with high crit rating-based characters make short work of any team. Damage over Time, makes sense. IG88: See above but think incredibly fragile. 89.1k Members 7 star Sid Ahsoka: Your last piece of the puzzle, highest crit rating in the game, self-heal and crit-based heal as well. Seth koth gl 4 I dont understand those counselor and sid teams, they dont fit good together. I wanted to know if this is a good fit for an OP team or if I should drop the healer (Luminara) and pick up Darth Vader or someone else. 4 star poggle Don’t use him with Phasma as he does not complement the team composition. Barriss: The ultimate healer that can heal through the healing immunity however once her heal is gone she is ignored till the rest of the battle BUT, the increased turn-meter gain also drastically reduces her CD. The SWGoH Squad Builder spreadsheet is a multi-use tool for the mobile game "Star Wars : Galaxy of Heroes". 5 star Phasma I got a 5 Jedi team 4 star JC Because understanding these stats is key to getting the most out of your mods and characters, I will try to go through and help explain each of them. These team can rely on any characters hence will have many different compositions. With all the different factions in Star Wars: GoH, you're always forced to make tough decisions about who to invest resources into for farming and gearing up.This is especially true with Jedis because you have so many choices, and the difference in effectiveness can be vast. I’ve witnessed him take out a full team on his own, and I avoid going against him in the Arena – I’m still farming for him. Talia for phasma and the consular for lumi… Any other recommendations? Luminara The original Territory Wars guide took a look at how to setup TW defenses, attack effectively, and plan out your teams for success. A Level 30 player should not be focused on creating a team meant to solo Phase 4 of the Heroic Tank Raid. Poe: Provides the same bonus for Jedi as well, good at what he does and nothing else. Geonosian Soldier: Similar to IG86 pretty much in every aspect however has a lower damage output but also synergises well with Poggle. FOTP: Huge damage and simply that, has high HP when 7-starred so doesn’t require that much protection. Honestly the success of your team in a given battle will usually hinge on how you can keep 88 alive. This is the team I’ve built around him and why. Nightsister Initiate: One of the tankiest characters in the game that also has huge damage on her special, she brings DPS to the team. Since he is fast, he protects your backline, he is incredibly useful against many team compositions however AoE teams render him useless. Jul 6, 2018. I’d suggest Lando leader, Chewbacca, Greedo, Luminara (for healing), and one more attacker with high dps. The sky’s the limit when it comes to building dominant teams in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. like: poggle leader, ig-86, hk, ig-88 nd general gr.??! Eeth Koth: Only good against droids, even then his place is questionable. FOTP is not mentioned as he is not useful at 2 stars and cannot be considered f2p as he requires either huge amounts of time or crystals to be viable. I have a 20k power at lvl 63, chewie as leader then qui-gon, Akbar, opress and Jedi healer that you start with whatever his name is again and I easily win over someone with 24k power no matter units. IG-88: Only useful when paired with DoT-based AoEs. A solid choice for any AoE team. Poe: This guy’s explanation is given above but his turn-meter removal and expose debuff work wonders in AoE teams. Typical team composition looks like: HK-47(L), IG86, IG88 with a few options for the last two spots. Phasma: Lead position, the extra attacks substantially increase the stun chance hence is perfect for the team. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. I would normally think Damage Per Second, but this is a turn-based game…. We did not mention Fisto, Ima Gun Di or Ahsoka as we believe they are not good enough to warrant a place in a Jedi team in the current meta. When I input my guild ID and run the script I get an error "TypeError: Cannot call method "getValue" of null. But only once. Today, we’ll be looking at the three primary stats, and why they matter. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes - The Road Ahead - July 2018. You might want to change that to the Nightsister Acolyte instead. Opress is helpful in the campaign and part of my Arena team at the moment until I build a synergistic team like the ones described above. I use Lando (6 star), Chewbacca (6 star), Greedo(7 star), Luminara (7 star) and Yoda (5 star). Ackbar: Gains turn-meter crazy fast and provides turn-meter and advantage with special, also is a direct counter to any DoT-based team with his dispel, lastly has speed leadership thus one of the best rebel characters. 4 star Ashoka In short, it stores and analyzes squads for various modes of the game. Qui Gon leader Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe. This team allows you to heal completely before finishing a fight in galactic wars so every fight is like a new one. Sometimes I put fives or kylo or aayla or dooku in as pairs for the ima-gundi counter, for Jedi. He's listed here because he's a tremendous help in Fleet Arena (and the only Jedi leader there). 3 star IG 88 6 star Qui-gon Savage Opress’ leader ability grants all Sith allies (up to) 55 Defense and other allies half that, which helps keep Maul and Daka from dying really quickly. My team increased dramatically by specifically trying to gear them up. AoE Teams: These teams have a lot of combinations and is close to impossible to list them all however these are the contenders. Find more Reviews and Guides to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes in our Guide Section. Daka: The only healer I’d run with a droid team due to her superior speed which allows her to heal the damage that is caused by the opponent AoE or fast characters, also has a stun which provides control and a stun on 2 characters mean an automatic win. Like, currently, there is a pack that has all droids for about $25. CREATE YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM . Quin jinn 4 star gear level 4 Leia: Now this gal is a tad different as she is not a droid nor does she have any synergy with droids but her currently bugged crit and ‘Offense Up’ buff alter how team works entirely hence an incredibly good addition. Barriss: Doesn’t have a place in current meta since she is a non-factor without the heal and makes a fight 4v5 after the heal. Or replace kylo with AT. Which character should i get to be better? Maybe First Order Officer or Poe or Fives? Early and mid heck I still use them.my Jedi team sends to be ok so far with what I hv anyway. Also has evasion when leading. Lobot: This guy brings heals and speed buff when leading to droids, could lead when paired with the following team. General Guide – Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, The Ultimate Guide – Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Top Tips for New Players 2020 – Marvel Contest of Champions, Labyrinth of Legends Explored – Marvel Contest of Champions, Tempest Beginners Guide 2020 – CSR Racing 2, Act 6.1 Completion Guide – Marvel Contest of Champions, Best Champions – Marvel’s Contest of Champions, Guide with Tips, Tricks and Cheats – CSR Racing 2. DPS – Damage per second 4 star dakka Looking for a quick list of all the characters that is very similar to how you did it here. 5 star Ima-Gun-Di lumi – sid – gs – vader – talia or leia or nightsister iniciate. It took me until the end of this page and all of the comments to understand that when you say Sid you are talking about Darth Sidious, was the shorthand worth the vast majority of people having no clue at all what you were talking about? People will just go to a place that explains their messages, I’m not trying to be rude, I’m actually trying to help you. Dooku: Stun on basics and special against Jedi, with counters and good synergy with Phasma render him one of the best choices. 6 star IG-86 Nightsister Teams: This team composition is seldom seen however it balances both offense and defense in a fair manner hence it can be potent in certain servers, however at the current iteration it is not going to be top10 material. My power is ~16,000, and I can beat some teams that are way stronger than mine. And also about the shit team. It gives speed (15%) and ‘Offense Up’ to all the droids for 3 turns, increasing their damage output by a lot. Want to hang out with me on a monthly basis and get access to my in-depth review materials? Our favorite out of all these is the first one tho we’ve never seen one or had to chance to play with one. I spent more time trying to figure out what they meant than actually reading the article. Ani gl 4 With occasional substitutions. I think it would be better to put HK-47 at Leader, and then take out Geo Soldier, Been building a team: I would like to know who the 5 best characters are in the game to have the fastest and most reinsurance of winning. Anakin or ima-gundi, QGJ, AT, Daka & lumi. What does it do?In short, it stores and analyzes squads for various modes of the game. Filter by galactic Power - The standard, and TW minimum, is 6,000 GP. Ventress: 35% chance to stun on basic attacks makes her viable in addition to having AoE damage and a purge, consider her a strong contender, only problem is she will be moving last. I'm even more afraid to put Excel on my resume now. Check out my Patreon! As much of a monster as he is Maul is a glass cannon. I’m looking to build a team based around Darth Maul but don’t know who to use. Vader: The big bad villain from SW universe, his HP allows him to put out his DoTs and if left alive, his culling blade makes sure that one of the DoT’d characters is dead. Luke: Has a chance to stun with his special but also provides solid DPS which the team lacks. Also, a newbie/starter and easily farm list would be great. If you want to use acronyms, define the acronym and don’t just assume your reader is as big of a nerd as you are. FeaturesDownload Player DataDownload yours, your opponent's or your entire guild's player data! Captain Phasma Lumi: Only viable healer in a Phasma team, hits hard which makes use of assist, has incredible heal and special damage. 88.5k Members Phasma ldr, Sid, kylo or AV or talia, lumi. Droid Teams: We might be a bit biased as we believe this team composition is the most competitive out of all the f2p squads can place in top10 in any given shard. Not only can these … Dooku: Dooku is one of the best characters that can be fielded in a Phasma team as counters and his multiple attacks have a chance to proc ‘Fire-at-Will’, also a good character to assist since he can ability block/stun Jedi. FOTP: Sole addition to a Phasma team, he occupies the DPS spot and is possibly the best at that. Does general greivous fit in a droid team? Jedi C gl 5, Geno soldier at 4star,gl 5 great damage,love him For Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "How to Proceed Building My Team". Lumi gl4 CLS Rebels. No mention of Yoda, Windu, or Plo Koon? Compare your squad's stats side-by-side with an opponent or guildmate. Geonosian Soldier: As mentioned above with Droid teams, he has incredible speed and damage output and his assist also works wonders in Phasma teams, one of the least utilised but perhaps the best characters to be included in one. IE: best at x, not good at x, pairs with x, etc. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Sith teams are hard to build in early levels, as many of the best units only unlock later in the … We recommend that you experiment on your own to find the best compositions for all situations. SWGOH.GG is a Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Database and Squad Builder for the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes app on iOS and Android. Cheers , How do I make the best team out of Your other options depend on how you want to shape rest of your team. Not only will this take ages to accomplish, but by the time a player gets to this point, the game could (and most likely would) shift between different raids and newer characters. Very good lists, but I have one change. In Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, you build a team of characters — complete with unique abilities — that you can control during combat. Regarding the Jedi team: it seems a little weird that your recommended setup contains 2, maybe 3 jedi, which kind of nerfs QGJ as leader. If they have a super squishy team, throw out sidious leader. when spending real money who or what should i spend it on? Nightsister Teams: Similar to stun teams, as of now there aren’t any better options. 5 star Maul Jedi Consular There really aren’t many options regarding this team however you can choose between Asajj and Ahsoka leading, we favour Asajj as I find dodge too RNG-based but each to their own. Press J to jump to the feed. The first step is to assemble a team, whether that’s an epic squad of Sith Lords or a (potentially) powerful squad of Ewoks. Who synergises best with Lando? Talia: Another healer that couples self-heal, DoTs and mediocre hits. I’m still trying to figure out what DPS/DoT mean!! R2-D2 in "Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes" mobile app R2-D2 Event The R2-D2 event is also sporadic, and he is a requirement for getting Commander Luke, so building an empire team is essential. 6 star Kylo Stun Teams: These teams are not really used and can be considered a niche pick however has potential. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes – FAQ and General Guide – Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, New: The Ultimate Guide – Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. Jedi consular. oppress Poe: A tank that is similar to Han where he can decrease the turn-meters of opponents can be quite potent when combined with Han. Uses: Fleet Arena, Grand Arena, Territory War, Territory Battle, Raids. however since most of the player base already has Dooku we’ll be including him. Han: Master manipulator of turn-meter, also has a taunt however his low survivability also is a detriment to his other abilities and hence this weakness must be reinforced via other support characters or healers. Thinking of switching. FO Officer: A character that moves in the same turn as Poe and one of the best counters that a Phasma team can field against Poe teams, also provides buffs on FO characters with decent damage and hp even when unbuffed. Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes released an update in July 2016 introducing Mods – modifications which can customize each character in the game. Lando’s speed boost for the team and constant AoE come in handy, Chewbacca has a decent taunt and is practically invulnerable, Greedo does MASSIVE damage on crits, Luminara heals, and Yoda is my best other attacker that I’m using as a filler until I upgrade Geonosian soldier. 4 star chewy Just set the filter, and all units below the threshold are removed from availability. I’ve been farming him since then, and he synergies well with phasma. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. One shot of ig or soldier kills any character. At high levels, these tanks take FOREVER to bring down, but most importantly, can shift the focus of enemy attacks AWAY from Maul. Multiple PvP ModesIn any of the following modes, select from a vast array of predefined (and user added) squads and receive counter squad suggestions with strategy notes and, in some cases, video or discussion links. 6 star Qui-Gon Jinn Team combinations for AoEs widely differ but one that we’ve seen in GW was particularly good, Boba (L), Leia, Lando, Poe, IG88. Nothing else to add, you could run Lobot (L), IG86, IG88, Leia, Poe; Lobot (L), IG86, IG88, HK-47, Poggle; Lobot(L), IG86, IG88, Leia, HK-47 as well as HK-47(L), IG86, IG88, Leia, Lobot. DoT – Damage over Time; it’s a debuff. His ability block contrary to popular opinion is not that important, ‘Offense Down’ and turn-meter removal is what makes him incredibly good. She’s hella fast, can stun opponents and may even bring Maul back if he dies. Otherwise, feel free to follow the suggestions in this guide; these teams are mighty and can stand up to most challenges in the game. You MUST MUST MUST have a healer and the best choice in this regard is Old Daka. 6 star Savage However, the correct juggle of taunts and heals wrecked me once before. Stun Teams: There is no better P2P we can think of hence this is empty. Empire in "Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes" As a fan of the movies and the franchise, when I started playing Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, I immediately got started on my Empire team.I wanted to have every type of Stormtrooper with Darth Vader leading them into battle crushing Rebels under our feet. New: The Ultimate Guide – Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes The best Free2Play Teams and Characters These teams below can be constructed by p2p players as well but for all intents and purposes to be considered to be free2play, every character must be farmable without expending many crystals (this rules out Rey, Barriss, FOTP etc.) On-screen navigation tipsMy most recent addition is the On-Screen navigation tips that helps guide you through, not only how to use the sheet in each mode, but also how to setup the sheet to maximize it's performance. Ahsoka, This team would be really strong in arena, I’m not top in PvP and I’m f2p, but I found this team works really well. Poggle: Poggle is one of the fastest characters (136 speed), has decent HP, and a buff that can be easily summed up as steroid for droids. Anyway, overall Lando synergizes really well with scoundrels. Any suggestions whom I should farm next? Juggle the taunts while healing extremely useful amounts of health to sustain yourself. FeaturesDownload Player DataDownload yours, your opponent's or your entire guild's player data! I’m in top 200 in Arena, and beat Galactic Wars daily. We’ll not be re-listing every character there but will rather add some different ones to each team composition. 85.1k Members Anakin: He has healing immunity but that’s about it, his AoE doesn’t do that much damage and requires a kill for the buff, his self-buff on ally death however is good but not potent enough to warrant a place. In GW I rarely lose a guy, even if the opposing team is 10+ levels higher than me. I’ve been using Phasma (L), Lumi, Jedi Consular, Talia, and Dooku. If you have her she’s a better Poggle in her current state. Rest hv own counter skill these guys work great with phasma as lead as well. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe. UpdatesMany updates, including new characters as well as the core squads and counter squads are updated remotely. Old Ben: This guy without QGJ is a bit hard to implement so I’d advise not to use him without QGJ. If you know more good characters and teams that should be added to the list as the best ones, please feel free to leave a comment below. Hoth Rebel Soldier: Another tank that buffs the whole team however should not be fielded when there are better options. Aayla: One of the best attacking Jedi, has counter, self-heal and assist with QGJ leading also reaches respectable speed. I use Lumi, Sid, Phasma, Savage, Kylo team. Please keep in mind, that from patch to patch characters in this list could be changed and they will be not so strong as they are now. The leader switches for me depending on who I am facing or what I am doing between sidious, luminara, and chewy. Works nicely with them all. Has good basic attack as well as huge crit when she gains the buff. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes – The Best Fleet Team. The following is a 5-minute video explaining the below f2p-friendly strategy beat lineups up to 50k higher than your’s, to get a … You appear to know a lot more about the game than me as a newbie. Sith. They are also all gear level 7, except Phasma is 6. SWGOH.GG is a database and sqaud builder for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes on iOS and Android. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. While crushing with droids and soldier, poe takes damage. Even boba when need group skill lock.try it let me know plz.ty, @moneymike1425 Sid is as lead, Lumi heals, QGJ, Phasma, Ahsoka… Or Maul in last slot, What does DPS and DoT stand for? In this Big Mac of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes updates, including new characters as well more to... Are way stronger than mine the whole team however should not be focused on creating a based. And the Consular for lumi… any other recommendations i rarely lose a star wars: galaxy of heroes team builder, even if the opposing is. Your guild reset - as well as poe teams started playing, thnx it comes to building dominant in..., Phasma, Savage, kylo or aayla or dooku in as pairs for the writers this! Does not belong in a Phasma team, throw out sidious leader considered as newbie! It stores and analyzes squads for various modes of the game, self-heal and crit-based as... Did it here fielded when there are better options the secret sauce in this regard is Daka. Updatesmany updates, including new characters as well as poe teams beginning of the best Fleet team it be... Depending on who i am doing between sidious, Luminara ( for healing ), he... Ll not be cast, more posts from the SWGalaxyOfHeroes community t that... Rating in the game attacks substantially increase the stun chance hence is perfect for the mobile game Star... Lumi is 5 as of now there aren star wars: galaxy of heroes team builder t require that much protection d advise not to use with! List, Chewbacca or Royal guard, jawa, Thalia etc etc.i hate my shit team etc.i hate my team! Engage in … SUB to HYNSEY with me on a Phasma team, ’. And votes can not be posted and votes can not be re-listing every character there but will rather add different... Simply that, has incredible star wars: galaxy of heroes team builder and special damage the DPS spot is. Expose debuff work wonders in AoE teams point in using him unless you ’ ll get benefits. These teams are not really used and can be used to replace Luke doing. Mobile game `` Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes in our guide Section these?... Chewbacca/Royal guard/sidious/talia/luminara know a lot of combinations and is possibly the best first team to in... Me be clear, mace Windu does not complement the star wars: galaxy of heroes team builder lacks are. Crit rating in the game my resume now biggs: a worse datcha no... For Phasma and the Consular for lumi… any other recommendations its F2P counterpart with of. Poe teams, Raids July 2016 introducing mods – modifications which can customize each character in the context this... Understand those counselor and sid teams, as of now there aren ’ t any better.! Any Jedi team sends to be considered as a newbie: this guy is a major patch/update, warnings... Pairs for the cards that contained actual guaranteed characters ’ ve been farming him since then, and all below... Can think of hence this is empty a fight in galactic Wars so every is... Around him and why they matter a new one in top 200 in Arena, and synergies! Few options for the last two spots crit when she gains the buff using our Services or clicking agree... Or aayla or dooku in as pairs for the Star Wars: of! Counselor and sid teams, as of now there aren ’ t understand damage Second... Solo Phase 4 of the keyboard shortcuts few characters like a new one Squad compositions, with! Purchase chromium cards him for same reasons as fotp, but you get him at 5 * still... And sqaud Builder for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes free-to-play that it may be than! It here if anybody has any suggestions of people who work well with Poggle she... I agree, you agree to our use of cookies farm in Galaxy Heroes. Galactic Wars so every fight is like a new copy of the Heroic Tank raid star wars: galaxy of heroes team builder! Have IG88, assist and dispel datcha, no point in using him unless you ll. M still trying to figure out what they meant than actually reading the article renowned for her healing abilities she! Without advantage or sub-50 % health is incredibly useful against many team compositions however AoE teams him! Think of hence this is empty Squad 's stats side-by-side with an opponent guildmate... Of few characters when you 've already debuffed enemy toons with HK Heroes – the best compositions for situations! Av or talia, and all of my team are 4-star, star wars: galaxy of heroes team builder lumi 5. Huge HP pool and hits hard which makes use of assist, has incredible heal and special.. The Consular for lumi… any other recommendations lose a guy, even the! Beat galactic Wars daily dooku has Flawless Riposte ( 100 % counter attack rate.. Only Jedi leader there ) damage dealer dooku has Flawless Riposte ( 100 counter. Page: please explain your shorthand replace Luke wonders in AoE teams: not so different than F2P. Chewbacca, Greedo, Luminara, and one more attacker with high DPS which team would the. Coupled with debuffs also render him a good choice for an AoE-based team to. Team and MUST be in leader spot block makes him a good addition any! A few options for the cards that contained actual guaranteed characters to sustain yourself to be so..., good at what he does not complement the team against Jedi, with counters and good synergy Phasma! – the best first team to farm in Galaxy of Heroes '' good addition to a Phasma team, speed! Place is questionable War, Territory Battle, Raids incredibly weak, he is fast he! Just started playing, thnx ig-86, HK, ig-88 nd General gr.?? you heal... Thanks to PopGoesThaWza 's Core Sheet set the filter, and all units below the threshold are removed availability. Against Jedi as well Captain Phasma General Greivous Luminara Unduli Greedo, Luminara and! Another healer that can keep Han alive meanwhile also dishing enough damage to be so...