The Acropolis. To the right, just before the watch tower there's a hole in the fence, grab all goodies there. The Frozen City. 1. Challenges. Outfits. FIRST TRAIN YARD SURVIVAL CACHE: If you missed the survival cache (4/21) in the road earlier, you can reach it from the room with relic #9 or from the Train Yard Base Camp. equiment. ON the ledge to the right of the cave entrance. On the southern side of the copper mill. I have dreaded all the sites and I have not been able to locate it, I have watched a video on YouTube and I see that it is very easy to catch if you have the camp the problem is that I do not have that camp and I can not make the trip fast, I can get it in some way without having cojuded that camp yet? Where is the crow. This area is so large and full of collectables that the map is specially color-coded. Use the zip line to reach the area below. As there are at least eight caves in the area (possibly more), you should finish this challenge automatically with exploration. Where are the last survival caches in Geothermal Valley? Active 5 years ago. 1. In the corner here, there is a hunting platform. Take all goodies and jump over the crates back to the watch tower. 1. Challenge Tomb 09 - Chamber of Exorcism (Optional) 74. In order to acquire the final Mural, you must have Broadhead Arrows. Saved by Legendary Assassins Tomb Raider Ps4 Survival Cache interactive Map for Rise of the Tomb Raider with all collectibles including Explorer Satchels, Archivist Maps, Monoliths and Achievements. 75. tomb. 1. Also, you can backtrack a little, where you find the Relic at the end of the path. Visiting them will show you the locations of hidden coin caches. 69. You go there later in the story, where you can get the survival cache, a strongbox, a document and a mural. As you make your way through this Lara Croft adventure it absolutely lives up to its crypt looting name, thanks to the Rise of the Tomb Raider Challenge Tombs you can discover and explore. The Lost City. 66. Installation Vista Base Camp. Please click the image to view the full version of the map. Make your way to the east and look for the cave at ground level just below the ‘Sheltered Ridge' Base Camp marker on the map. The problem is I didn't open the strongbox cause I didn't see it. Over the gate, you will get to the upper ledge, from where you need to drop below, by the hoist (a Document next to you). When you get to a point where you have to spool swing using a … Tracking Down Trinity. Breaking In. SOVIET INSTALLATION. You won’t need any special tools to access them, but you will need access to most of the map. Use a Base Camp to fast travel back to the ‘Logging Camp’ Base Camp in the Soviet Installation map. There's a survival cache(15/21) is buried behind this building, at the far end of the row of train cars. 68. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. Survival Cache 3 On the rock, right by the waterfall, walk alongside the water, from the Ridgeline Base Camp. Soviet Installation - Second Visit. Jump over a bridge's gap to collect SURVIVAL CACHE 2/3. Then, walk inside. CLIFFSIDE ABOVE THE TRAIN YARD:After the cutscene, dig up a survival cache(1/21) buried near the wall to the north of the Installation Vista Base Camp. We highly suggest you pick up the, The Final Puzzle Solution - Blood Ties VR. The maps below do not detail the level of an object (underground, in a cave, on a pillar, etc). Survival Cache 4 By the rocks, opposite the passage to the Flooded Archives. Are the cards a one-time use? Soviet Installation is the first large hub in Rise of The Tomb Raider. As soon as wind starts blowing, release the weight. Hug the left wall until you come across a bridge with a roof. Over the wall, reach stable ground (you can go left here to return for a Relic and a Survival Cache). Soviet Installation (Continued) Challenge Tomb 03: Voice of God. (screenshot) You can also wait and return here later once the caches are revealed on your in-game map. This walkthrough covers the Copper Mill Bridge area, which you can only access after completing the Flooded Archives, as well as the previously inaccessible area north of the Supply Shack. The Rescue. I tried backtracking both ways to this area and hit a wall. I'm missing 3 coin caches on the Soviet Installation and looking at Maps the 3 I'm missing aren't appearing. SURVIVAL CACHE 17/21 is behind the first floodlight, near the left-side wall. In the middle of the path, at on level with wood scattered in the river. The trickiest one is a coin cache that can be accessed by climbing down the ice wall inside the well, near the base camp. At the bottom, you'll find another Survival Cache [02/21] nearby. Sofia asked me to find strongbox located in the copper mill bridge camp which has climbing arrow in it. 71. You can select an item on the map and the blue glow will point out the direction and elevation of the item. SURVIVAL CACHE 17/21 is behind the first floodlight, near the left-side wall. Ask Question Asked 5 years, 2 months ago. At the bottom, you’ll find another Survival Cache [02/21] nearby. 3. 73. rise-of-the-tomb-raider. On the left, you find an Archivist's map and a Document, near the door up ahead, there also is a Survival Cache. The Frozen City - Part 2. The Frozen City. 2/7/16 - Renumbered survival caches again due to changes in other levels. Now there's no way to get back up. Share. Drop back down to the ledge below. 1) Survival Cache (1/21) 2) Mural (1/12) 3) Dokument: Kokkos, The Astronomer (1/26) 4) Crypt Treasure: Ancient Bow Part (1/2) 5) Dokument: First Kill (2/26) 6) Survival Cache (2/21) 7) Mural (2/12) 8) Dokument: Mistakes (3/26) 9) Strongbox: Semi-Auto Pistol Part (1/14) 10) Dokument: The Iron Road (4/26) 11) Mural (3/12) 12) Mise: Communications Breakdown… Continue Reading → Breaking In. Survival Cache 4. Survival Cache 6 . On the following map the ones missing are: 1, 4 … Survival Cache 21 is located at the clifftop near the Copper Mill (left). Rise of the Tomb Raider survival cache. Now climb up the watch tower but don't use the zipline, instead jump down right. Now, whet you need it timing. The Path of the Deathless . 4. Who are really the people in the photo found in the Soviet installation. On the following map the ones missing are: 1, 4 and 7. The way ahead is along a narrow passage that collapses - be prepared to grab on to a ledge once again. Rise of the Tomb Raider guide, walkthrough. Finally, use the knob to lower the gate. Ask Question Asked 5 years, 2 months ago. COLLECTIBLES Tombs: 3 Strongboxes: 14 Crypt Treasures: 2 Relics: 18 Documents: 26 Murals: 12 Survival Caches: 21 Coin Caches: 9 CHALLENGES Data Corruption - Shoot all … The right moment is when the wind is blowing. 1. In this location there is a Survival Cache [16/20]. Watch out as you approach however as there is sometimes a Leopard wandering about. 1. 5. How do you find the carrier bird? SOVIET INSTALLATION Research Base. 0. 67. The Orrery. You will then get to the tomb proper. On the left end of the puddle you'll find a survival cache (4/21). YES NO. 2. At the other side of the hoist, there is a lever that you need to pull at the right moment to make one of the weights hit the other one and shatter the ice lump.