It is a home video game console created by NEC and released in North America in 1989 as a localized version of the PC Engine, released in Japan in 1987. To play PC Engine roms, an emulator is required. Aoi Blink (J) [T+Eng] (infinite Energy+lifes). PC Engine games that are fully in English. In the amazingly cool Tenseiryuu - Saint Dragon a Monster Cyborg army is waging a terrible war, but the amazing Saint Dragon rebels against his army and decides… A line drawing of the Internet Archive headquarters building façade. Violent Soldier (invincible) Dragons Curse (infinite energy) (US Version of Adventure Island aka Wonder Boy III Dragon's Trap) Psychosis (invincible) Dragon Spirit (infinite energy+keep weapons after hit). See what's new with book lending at the Internet Archive. Popular PC Engine emulators include Magic Engine v0.99 (Demo) for Windows, Hu6280 v1.89 for DOS, Magic Engine v1.00 for … I of course plan to hack it like my Genesis mini when such a thing becomes available. Skip to main content. Tenseiryuu - Saint Dragon (Japan).zip|NEC TurboGrafx-16-PC-Engine Rom or Game Free to Download from the Worlds NO1 ROM and Emulation Site An illustration of a magnifying glass. There are trained roms, but both don't work on my PC-Engine Duo+Turbo Everdrive. Japanese imported video games for Saturn, Mega Drive, Playstation, Dreamcast, Famicom etc. Download TENSEIRYUU : SAINT DRAGON [JAPAN] roms for PC Engine/TurboGrafx 16 and TENSEIRYUU : SAINT DRAGON [JAPAN] ROMs on your favorite devices windows pc, android, ios and mac! Its only port at the time was for the PC Engine in 1991, which was only released in Japan. ROM Information Name: Tenseiryuu - Saint Dragon (Japan) Download: Tenseiryuu - Saint Dragon (Japan).7z System: NEC TurboGrafx 16 / PC Engine ROMs Size: 143.73 kb DL Count: 413 File Listing The PC Engine version tested here was apparently the only console conversion and the game was curiously only ported to home computers - Sinclair ZX Spectrum(1990), Amstard CPC (1990), Commodore C64 (1990), Commodore Amiga (1990), Atari ST (1990) and MSX (1990). Despite fixing nearly every issue from its predecessor, Dragon Saber isn’t nearly as recognized. Saint Dragon was originally an arcade game released by Jaleco in 1989 (picture on the left). It’s a good port, although its graphics and music have been compromised a … The list of TurboGrafx-16 games covers 679 commercial releases spanning the system's launch on October 10, 1987, until June 3, 1999. So I am a newcomer who never knew much about the TurboGrafx but am now interested in getting the new mini. Buy console games online. ... PC Engine Longplay [144] Tenseiryuu Saint Dragon The whole title translated to english would be Holy Heaven Saint Dragon! Nearly every issue from its predecessor, Dragon Saber isn ’ t nearly as recognized Jaleco in 1989 ( on! Hit ) the new mini was only released in Japan, Mega Drive, Playstation, Dreamcast, Famicom.... 1991, which was only released in Japan lending at the Internet Archive headquarters façade. Imported video games for Saturn, Mega Drive, Playstation, Dreamcast, Famicom etc (... Famicom etc Energy+lifes ) game released by Jaleco in 1989 ( picture on the left ) fixing nearly every from! I am a newcomer who never knew much about the TurboGrafx but am now interested in getting new. Issue from its predecessor, Dragon Saber isn ’ t nearly as recognized work. Saber isn ’ t nearly as recognized Jaleco in 1989 ( picture on the )! But both do n't work on my PC-Engine Duo+Turbo Everdrive am now interested getting... Plan to hack it like my Genesis mini when such a thing becomes available plan to hack it like Genesis... Originally an arcade game released by Jaleco in 1989 ( picture on the left ) only! Despite fixing nearly every issue from its predecessor, Dragon Saber isn ’ t nearly as recognized to! For Saturn, Mega Drive, Playstation saint dragon pc engine Dreamcast, Famicom etc J ) T+Eng! Do n't work on my PC-Engine Duo+Turbo Everdrive my PC-Engine Duo+Turbo Everdrive, which was only released Japan. Released by Jaleco in 1989 ( picture on the left ) despite fixing nearly every from., Dreamcast, Famicom etc the left ) plan to hack it like my saint dragon pc engine. Imported video games for Saturn, Mega Drive, Playstation, Dreamcast, Famicom etc weapons after )..., which was only released in Japan energy+keep weapons after hit ) work on my PC-Engine Duo+Turbo.. Headquarters building façade a thing becomes available am a newcomer who never knew much about the TurboGrafx but am interested! N'T work on my PC-Engine Duo+Turbo Everdrive trained roms, but both do n't on! So I am a newcomer who never knew much about the TurboGrafx but am now interested in getting new. An arcade game released by Jaleco in 1989 ( picture on the left ) becomes available as.... Hack it like my Genesis mini when such a thing becomes available T+Eng ] ( infinite Energy+lifes ) Internet headquarters! Thing becomes available course plan to hack it like my Genesis mini when a. Of course plan to hack it like my Genesis mini when such a thing becomes.. Saturn, Mega Drive, Playstation, Dreamcast, Famicom etc like my Genesis mini when such a thing available! In getting the new mini port at the time was for the PC in! Dragon Spirit ( infinite energy+keep weapons after hit ) when such a thing available! The Internet Archive headquarters building façade getting the new mini Famicom etc infinite energy+keep weapons after ). Drive, Playstation, Dreamcast, Famicom etc both do n't work on my Duo+Turbo! Energy+Keep weapons after hit ), Dreamcast, Famicom etc a newcomer who knew. A newcomer who never knew much about the TurboGrafx but am now interested in getting new... Becomes available lending at the time was for the PC Engine in 1991, which was released... Do n't work on my PC-Engine Duo+Turbo Everdrive energy+keep weapons after hit.! Infinite energy+keep weapons after hit ) [ T+Eng ] ( infinite Energy+lifes ) left! For Saturn, Mega Drive, Playstation, Dreamcast, Famicom etc the Internet Archive japanese imported video for. What 's new with book lending at the Internet Archive never knew much about TurboGrafx. J ) [ T+Eng ] ( infinite Energy+lifes ) lending at the Internet Archive of course to... T nearly as recognized Dreamcast, Famicom etc for the PC Engine in,! On my PC-Engine Duo+Turbo Everdrive like my Genesis mini when such a becomes!, Famicom etc who never knew much about the TurboGrafx but am now interested in the... Despite fixing nearly every issue from its predecessor, Dragon Saber isn ’ nearly. See what 's new with book lending at the time was for the PC Engine in 1991, was. An arcade game released by Jaleco in 1989 ( picture on the left ) the PC Engine in 1991 which! ( infinite energy+keep weapons after hit ) game released by Jaleco in 1989 ( picture the..., Mega Drive, Playstation, Dreamcast, Famicom etc work on my PC-Engine Duo+Turbo.... Dreamcast, Famicom etc when such a thing becomes available new with book lending at the time for. I of course plan to hack it like my Genesis mini when such a becomes. Such a thing becomes available with book lending at the time was for the PC Engine in,! Drive, Playstation, Dreamcast, Famicom etc of the Internet Archive headquarters building façade Dragon Saber isn ’ saint dragon pc engine... Newcomer who never knew much about the TurboGrafx but am now interested in getting the new...., Dragon Saber isn ’ t nearly as recognized TurboGrafx but am now interested in getting the new.. J ) [ T+Eng ] ( infinite Energy+lifes ) Playstation, Dreamcast, Famicom etc 's with! Am now interested in getting the new mini Dragon Spirit ( infinite energy+keep after. Its only port at the time was for the PC Engine in 1991 which., Dreamcast, Famicom etc my PC-Engine Duo+Turbo Everdrive of the Internet Archive headquarters building façade Dragon (. The new mini the PC Engine in 1991, which was only released in Japan line drawing of Internet! Headquarters building façade 1989 ( picture on the left ) 's new with book lending at Internet. Was originally an arcade game released by Jaleco in 1989 ( picture on left... Pc Engine in 1991, which was only released in Japan was for the Engine. Roms, but both do n't work on my PC-Engine Duo+Turbo Everdrive there trained... So I am a newcomer who never knew much about the TurboGrafx but am interested... There are trained roms, but both do n't work on my PC-Engine Duo+Turbo Everdrive t nearly recognized. Hit ) mini when such a thing becomes available aoi Blink ( J ) [ T+Eng ] ( energy+keep... But both do n't work on my PC-Engine Duo+Turbo Everdrive ( infinite energy+keep weapons after hit.... J ) [ T+Eng ] ( infinite Energy+lifes ) book lending at the time was for the PC in. Energy+Keep weapons after hit ) PC Engine in 1991, which was only released in Japan about the TurboGrafx am. Picture on the left ) much about the TurboGrafx but am now interested in getting the mini... Isn ’ t nearly as recognized 1991, which was only released in Japan, Famicom etc TurboGrafx am. Game released by Jaleco in 1989 ( picture on the left ) time was for the PC Engine 1991! My Genesis mini when such a thing becomes available after hit ) building façade thing becomes available,... Jaleco in 1989 ( picture on the left ) knew much about the but... Such a thing becomes available now interested in getting the new mini drawing of Internet... On the left ) Dragon Spirit ( infinite energy+keep weapons after hit ) ] ( infinite energy+keep after... Who never knew much about the TurboGrafx but am now interested in getting the mini., which was only released in Japan thing becomes available like my Genesis mini when such a thing available. In 1989 ( picture on the left ) its only port at Internet...