Aadi Pinishetty, Khushbu and Boman Irani played crucial roles. 2 is now slated for November 4, 2022, which is now the same date as Mission: Impossible 8 (uh oh) and just six weeks before the planned December 16, 2022 release of Aquaman 2. Hipgnosis Songs Acquires Music Catalog Of Popular Hip-Hop/R&B Producer No I.D. What it proved for Warner Bros. was that DC Films could make three winning solo superhero movies in a row and that they could make a qualitative winner from a comparatively cult-level character. With a whopping $890 million worldwide gross, Spider-Man 3 is the most successful movie of the trilogy. is doing squarely “fine.”. The screentime of Ludo is around 2 hours 30 minutes. Shazam! Biswajit Nayak . In 2013, The Wolverine was tagged as a disappointment after it “only” opened with $53 million in its domestic debut. Assuming Shazam 2 moves beyond mere development and actually gets made (ideally within the next few years), I absolutely expect the film to play a little better than its predecessor, both due to the goodwill from the first Shazam! We have added the big Tamil and Telugu movies with their updated collections for 2021 also Here is the complete list. Here is the list of Naga Chaitanya Telugu Hits and Flops : 1. Shazam! Govinda Hits Or Flops Movies List And Box Office Collection Analysis First of all, the actor has given 131 flicks in his career. Shazam! Total movies up to now from gopichand is 18. DHADA. Photo Courtesy: Netflix-LudoMovie. I have extensively written about all of said subjects for the last 11 years. Coming to telugu movies, SARILERU NEEKEVARU: The film is good, but 2nd part of movie is routine in 30 mins due to screenplay , the scenes between Mahesh Babu and … Many recent releases were hit by the currency ban in the country leading to a crumble in the domestic collection numbers. limit my search to u/LooksMovies. I have extensively written about all. That means that its failure to break out in China is an annoyance rather than a catastrophe. I've studied the film industry, both academically and informally, and with an emphasis in box office analysis, for nearly 30 years. Should cross approx 40.00 Crore Nett all over the India to be called a hit. Its 3.43x rate-of-return was better than X-Men Origins ($379 million on a $150 million budget). Alas, not only did the fourth Avengers movie open with an unthinkable $357 million domestic debut, but Shazam! He is mainly known for his brilliant comic timing and his dancing skills. Zachary Levi and Jack Dylan Grazer in DC Films' 'Shazam!'. And with a probable domestic finish just over/under Mad Max: Fury Road's $153 million finish, and a worldwide finish probably over/under $385 million worldwide (it earned $61 million global over the weekend), it’s a relative success. Looks Movies. Just because Joker, Venom and Deadpool overperformed doesn’t make Shazam! Naga Chaitanya Filmography: Hits, Flops, Blockbuster Movies Box Office Collection Analysis & Records Naga Chaitanya is a well-known actor in Telugu language films. Of course, you still have folks arguing that the acclaimed, incredibly leggy ($190 million domestic from a $35 million debut) and Oscar-winning toon is a disappointment because it didn’t gross as much as the live-action Spidey flicks, but then that’s why I write posts like these from time to time. 2020 RELEASED TELUGU MOVIES HITS AND FLOPS . She made his film debut in 2009 with Telugu Movie Josh. All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. … Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo: 2016: Super Hit: Rarandoi Veduka Chudham: 2017: Hit: Yuddam Sharanam: 2017: Average: Mahanati (Guest Role) 2018: Blockbuster: Shailaja Reddy Alludu: 2018: Hit: Savyasachi: 2018 : Hit: Naga Chaitanya Telugu Movies List Tollywood Hero Wise. Tollywood. The film features Zachary Levi, Mark Strong, Asher Angel, Jack Dylan Graze & Djimon Hounsou in lead role. JOSH. And, at this juncture, that looks like about where it will end up, somewhere in the middle. After this Gopichand acts in Aandhrudu movie and it is above average hit. He was the son of King Nagarjuna and Grandson of Legend Akkineni Nageswar Rao. HIT. All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. Shazam Has Lowest DCEU Opening Weekend - But Is Still A Hit Shazam won the box office this weekend and despite having the DCEU's lowest-opening, will still go down as a hit film for Warner Bros. By Chris Agar Apr 07, 2019 Shazam scored the lowest opening weekend in the DCEU, but the film is still a hit. Sahasam Movie Latest Review updates live story hit or flop movie details - Latest Telugu Movie Reviews frankly speaks about Movie, Film Talk of Tollymasala will direct mention that Movie is Hit or Flop also have option web user can give ratings free. Adventure) is a 2013 Indian Telugu -language action-adventure film directed by Chandra Sekhar Yeleti and produced by B. V. S. N. Prasad under Sri Venkateswara Cine Chitra. You may opt-out by, America's Top Givers: The 25 Most Philanthropic Billionaires, EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change, ‘Bridgerton’ Season 2 Starts Filming In Spring 2021, Jazmine Sullivan Tops R&B Albums Chart With ‘Heaux Tales’, Here Are All Of The Movies Coming To Major Streaming Platforms This Weekend, The Most Popular Movies On Netflix (So Far) In January 2021, Supernatural Thriller ‘The Sister’ Gets Russell Tovey’s Mother’s Seal Of Approval, ‘We Can Be Heroes’ Has Quietly Become One Of Netflix’s Most Popular Movies In The Top 10 Era, ‘Call My Agent!’: The French Hit Series On Netflix With Amazing Guest Stars, Pixar’s ‘Soul’ Crushed The Streaming Competition Taking The Top Spot On The Nielson Chart To End 2020, David Hasselhoff Looks Back On Knight Rider, Baywatch And More Via ‘Hoff Auction’. FLOP. That sequel will have the earned goodwill of the first film, the ability to pay off the film’s third-act reveal and two possible “added value element” villains in either Mister Mind or Dwayne Johnson’s Black Adam. Telugu Movies List; 2019 Telugu Hit and Flop Movies … And there are two main reasons it didn’t. fell 54% in weekend two (in line with a normal MCU movie) but then dropped a stunningly low 32% (partially thanks to Good Friday and Easter) in weekend three. Ludo movie has officially released on November 12, 2020 on Netflix at around 1.30 pm. Let us Rewind 2020 telugu movies. This entry was posted in BIOGRAPHY and tagged Budget, Hit or Flop, Movies List, Raj Kumar Rao, Verdict. He had a Bollywood debut with first film Love 86 in 1986. While Venom was a surprise super-smash at $854 million worldwide, including $272 million in China alone, it was certainly budgeted at a level (around $90 million) to not require even 45% of that to be a hit. graduate. With no attention to the storyline, the film was such a disaster both in an economic way as well as in the views. It was a better third-weekend hold than Batman (-36% in 1989) and Aquaman (-40% in early 2019). It was behind only Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (+15% in 2018), Wonder Woman (-29.5% in 2017), The Matrix (-20% in 1999), Blade (whose third weekend was Labor Day in 1998), The Crow (whose third weekend was Memorial Day in 1994), Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (-28% in 1991), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (-25% in 1990) and Robocop (-26% in 1987). Jackie Chan Hits and Flops All Movies Box Office Collection Analysis List: First of all, he has been acting since the 1960s, appearing in over 150 flicks. released India on 5 April, 2019. Shazam! Both The Wolverine and Ant-Man would spawn sequels (Logan in 2017 and Ant-Man and the Wasp in 2018) which would each earn over $200 million domestic and $600 million worldwide. If we really want variety in our superhero movies, in terms of size, scale and genre, then we can’t expect every DC Films or MCU superhero flick to earn $600 million-to-$800 million worldwide every time out. But contrary to popular belief, it was legging out fine before weekend four. My outlets for film criticism, box office commentary, and film-skewing scholarship have included The Huffington Post, Salon, and Film Threat. Moreover, the film is good enough that, following Aquaman and Wonder Woman, I’m now inclined to give DC Films the benefit of the doubt going forward. Here is Below are Box office collection report of Bollywood Movie 'Shaandaar ' With his Budget, Profit and Hit or Flop status at MTwiki.blogspot.com. Shankar Dada Zindabad --- Utter Flop. He is known in the cinematic wolrd for his acrobatic fighting style comic timing, use of improvised weapons, and innovative stunts, which he typically performs himself. But Shazam! Thanks to Shazam!, I’m as excited for the next DC flick as the next MCU movie, I've studied the film industry, both academically and informally, and with an emphasis in box office analysis, for nearly 30 years. Agnyaathavaasi is the first high budget film of the year starring Pawan Kalyan, Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel in lead roles. Ditto Warner Bros.’ Joker which earned $1.074 billion (without a penny from China) despite being an R-rated, grimdark character study with minimal action and violence. This was never going to do Justice League or Man of Steel numbers, let alone Aquaman or Wonder Woman grosses. That was about on par with Sony’s $90 million Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (the best superhero movie of 2018) and its $375.5 million global cume just months earlier. Spider-Man 3 wasn’t a complete mess, but it wasn’t as good as the previous two installments. The upper-level comparison is Rampage ($428 million worldwide on a $120 million budget last April) while the comfort zone was The Nun ($356 million worldwide on a $22 million budget). Spider-Verse 2 (October 23, 2022) could be a monster breakout sequel, but that’s another conversation. Nani Movies List: Hits, Flops, Blockbusters, Average Box Office Verdict May 21, 2019. “This Is For The Biopic”—Ant Clemons And The Perspective Of Success. When Shazam! also earned, all told (so says Deadline) a profit of around $74 million when all was said and done in terms of marketing, post-theatrical and profit-participation deals. © 2021 Forbes Media LLC. Telugu movies 2018 Hits and Flops (Jan-Feb-Mar): 10 Jan: Agnyaathavaasi – Disaster. Again, we’re dealing with a $90 million-budgeted superhero flick opening right between Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame. was an unqualified hit, earning a higher rate-of-return than (deep breath) Man of Steel ($668 million/$225 million), Batman v Superman ($873 … 7. I have extensively written about all. The New Line/Warner Bros. film, based on a comparatively cult superhero character and starring a somewhat known but not absurdly famous Zachary Levi, was budgeted at around $90 million. But it didn’t click in China, earning just $43.8 million (compared to $298 million for Aquaman and $154 million for Captain Marvel), and it got kneecapped in its fourth weekend by Avengers: Endgame. Follow me at @ScottMendelson and "like" The Ticket Booth on Facebook. Point being, despite some weak weekday holds (save for a 61% bounce on Tuesday), Shazam! Biggest Bollywood Hits Of 2020 Tanhaji Nani is the well known Actor, producer, television presenter, assistant director in Tollywood. I don’t think there’s anyone out there arguing that a second Spider-Verse movie isn’t justified or that it won’t be at least a little bit bigger than the first go-around. That brings us to DC Films’ Shazam! was an unqualified hit, earning a higher rate-of-return than (deep breath) Man of Steel ($668 million/$225 million), Batman v Superman ($873 million/$250 million), Justice League ($656 million/$300 million), Ant-Man ($519 million/$130 million) and The Wolverine ($412 million/$120 million). Directed by David F. Sandberg and produced by Peter Safran under the banner of New Line Cinema, DC Films, The Safran Company, Seven Bucks Productions & Mad Ghost Productions. FLOP. You Might Also Like: Add a Comment Hide Newer Post Next Posts Home. However, if you’re among those on social media arguing that Shazam! But Shazam! A lot of movies that were expected to do great failed to impress the audience while many others were a surprise package. a miss by virtue of its “good enough” global grosses. BEJAWADA. One of the biggest failures in Malayalam film industry. Hello friends, I talk to Biswajit Nayak (pppshopper) Author and Founder, I am a B.A. #Shazam #ShazamCollection #ShazamReviewShazam! Firstly, knowing his all filmography, he had contribution total 24 films till now. Yes, that was/is the second-lowest MCU debut behind The Incredible Hulk ($55 million in 2008 sans 3-D), but it also cost $130 million to make, cheaper than any MCU movie at that time. His real name is Naveen Bābu Ga ṇṭā. So, yes, Shazam! Tottempudi Gopichand marks a success ratio so far. London Bridge Click to look into! Whether it “breaks out” or just does the standard “less in North America but more overseas” thing, it’s in a safe spot. Overseas Box Office Collection: Not Found / Coming Soon Shazam! Sahasam Swaasaga Saagipo review: Naga Chaitanya and Manjima Mohan. Shazam was sandwiched between both Endgame and Captain Marvel. Hit / Flop: David F. Sandberg's Directional venture superhero film Shazam! Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo (transl. Live Life Adventurously) is a 2016 Indian Telugu-language romantic action thriller film written and directed by Gautham Menon. Gopichand Blockbuster, Super Hit, Hit And Flop Movies List:-Movie Name Year Collection (NETT GROSS) Box Office Verdict: Chanakya: 2019----Pantham: 2018----Oxygen: 2017----Goutham Nanda: 2017----Soukhyam: 2015----Jil: 2015----Loukyam: 2014--Hit: Sahasam: 2013--Hit: Mogudu: 2011--Flop: Wanted: 2011--Average: Golimaar: 2010--Hit: Sankham: 2009--Super-Hit: Ontari: 2008--Below-Average: … It is the Catwoman of Marvel movies. Venom roaring to $214 million from an $80 million debut probably didn’t help, nor did (relatively speaking) Aquaman swimming to $335 million domestic and $1.048 billion worldwide or the rave pre-release reviews and word-of-mouth for this newest DC Films flick. Sam Raimi’s final Spider-Man movie may not have gotten rave reviews, but it sure did make some serious money. 5. Nani is married with Anjana Yalavarthi in 2012. And yes, expectations may have been set a bit high after both Deadpool movies topped $760 million worldwide on budgets of $58 million and $110 million in 2016 and 2018. was a bomb because it only earned $366 million worldwide, this post is for you. I've studied the film industry, both academically and informally, and with an emphasis in box office analysis, for nearly 30 years. The film stars Gopichand and Taapsee Pannu, who share the screen for the second time after the 2011 film Mogudu. (the best superhero movie of 2019) grossed 4.065x its production budget in theatrical earnings alone. 3. Shazam wasn’t a flop, but you’re right that it could have made more money. © 2021 Forbes Media LLC. Ludo Review, Box Office Result, Hit Or Flop On OTT? SUPER HIT. It ended with $140 million domestic. If you count the film’s debut as $53.5 million, that’s a 53% drop, or better than (for example) Captain America: The Winter Soldier (-56% in weekend two from a $95 million debut frame) and about even with Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (-53% from a $35 million debut). A follow-up would be risky since breakout sequels stem from initially profitable franchise-starters like Austin Powers ($68 million/$16.5 million). Secondly, looking over his all movies verdict, he showcase 00 Disaster, 04 Hits, 01 Below Average, 03 Above Average, 04 Average, 00 Semi-Hit, 04 Hit, 04 Super-Hit, 00 Blockbuster and 00 All Time Blockbuster. It placed second to “Shazam!”, despite the D.C. Comics film’s 53% second-week drop. also including of the film lead star cast:- Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Pankaj Kapur, Sanjay Kapoor, Sanah Kapoor. Movie Costs are estimates containing both Production and Print and Advertising costs. At the time, it was the second-biggest global grosser in the X-Men franchise, between X2 ($404 million in 2003) and X-Men: The Last Stand ($459 million in 2006) at around half of the third X-Men film’s $210 million budget. Read on to know more about the biggest hits and flops of the year. I enjoy telling new things related to new topics and technology. Sathyaraj latest super hit movies list, blockbuster movies, average movies, released films, upcoming movies, hit movies list, flop movies list, films list, filmography Whether or not it gets stomped by Avengers: Endgame in two weeks, it’ll have made most of its money already. They having one son Arjun. Never mind that A) it was following a much-disliked X-Men Origins: Wolverine (which earned just $179 million domestic from an $85 million debut in 2009) and B) it had little to sell beyond the mere idea of Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine/Logan in a stand-alone adventure set in Japan. 4. 68 Karma. is a 2019 American superhero film based on the DC Comics character of the same name. Decent reviews, solid buzz and a general rejection of Pixels and Fantastic Four led to a leggy $181 million domestic and $519 million global finish. It has the ninth-smallest drop for a superhero movie (comic book or otherwise) since Robocop dropped 26% in weekend three in 33 years. It earned 17x its $62.5 million budget, making it the most profitable (rate-of-return) comic book flick ever. Four new wide movies debuted, with the lower-budget “Little” showing the best total with $15.5 million. Naga Chaitanya or Akkineni Naga Chaitanya is an Indian Film Actor born 23 November 1986 known for his works in Telugu Films. Just because Deadpool earned $763 million worldwide on a $58 million budget (despite/because of its R-rating and cheeky tone) doesn’t mean every small-scale comic book flick has to perform likewise. and from folks discovering this smaller-scale superhero romp in post-theatrical. u/LooksMovies. Shazam! Yes, Sony’s $90 million Venom went bonkers and earned $855 million worldwide, but Sony’s $90 million Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse earned $375 million worldwide. That meant that the David F. Sandberg-directed action fantasy arguably had to earn figures about on par with New Line’s Conjuring Universe flick (over/under $300 million)  to qualify as a success. Birds of Prey had a similar rate of return to, for example, Mad Max: Fury Road ($375 million/$150 million) and both films likely missed “theatrical break-even” status by not getting a Chinese playdate. Detailed description of remaining movies of Gopichand is at the below mentioned table. Shazam! 2. Whether or not Shazam ’s third-act twists and relative popularity leads to a “breakout sequel,” it’s no more of a “flop” than were The Wolverine ($412 million worldwide in … After a sharp 69% decline on Friday, the DC Films flick rallied 74% on Saturday for an $11 million gross and what turned out to be a $25.1  million second weekend. Yes, Cathy Yan’s Birds of Prey, quality and reviews notwithstanding, was a genuine disappointment, earning $203 million worldwide on an $82 million budget. My outlets for film criticism, box office commentary, and film-skewing scholarship have included The Huffington Post, Salon, and Film Threat. Follow me at @ScottMendelson and "like" The Ticket Booth on Facebook. DISASTER. SUPER HIT. I have extensively written about all of said subjects for the last 11 years. I can only hope that reviews, financial success, legs (up until weekend four) and post-theatrical discovery can indeed position Shazam 2 as a possible breakout sequel. YE MAAYA CHESAVE. With $259 million worldwide as of today, it’s safely in “break even” territory and will absolutely be profitable. 6. I've studied the film industry, both academically and informally, and with an emphasis in box office analysis, for nearly 30 years. But if you count the film’s sneak previews ($3.3 million two weeks before opening day) in the debut weekend numbers (as I do, since anyone who showed up two weeks early would otherwise have seen the film on opening weekend), then it’s a 55.8% drop from a $56.8 million debut, which still makes it about as leggy as The Winter Soldier or Venom (-56% from an $80 million launch). In these 9 movies are hit movies and 9 movies are flop movies. Sahasam (transl. The film stars Naga Chaitanya and Manjima Mohan in the lead, the film tells the story of a happy-go-lucky young man who is in love. TADAKHA. We get into this discussion every now and then, with smaller-sized installments of successful franchises finding themselves on the defensive when they only break out a little bit compared to their predecessors. Both films had to defend their smaller-than-normal over/under $55 million superhero opening weekends, and both turned out to be solid hits that led to bigger sequels (Logan and Ant-Man and the Wasp, respectively). rode a wave of strong reviews and positive buzz to a best-case-scenario $57 million domestic debut, counting sneak previews, I too had visions of Ant-Man numbers dancing in my head. We saw this play out when Disney and Marvel’s Ant-Man opened with a low (for Marvel) $58 million in its debut weekend. The film’s $365.9 million global cume was not that far off absent a blow-out run in China ($218 million) of Steven Spielberg’s $175 million Ready Player One which earned $135 million domestic and $581 million worldwide. In 2006 Gopichand Ranam movie is released and it is also a Super hit movie. ‘Peruchazhi’ is among the big budget films made in Malayalam, and it is also a big flop in Malayalam film industry as well. is a big budget movie. Checkout 2019 hits and flops. Making out his all movies filmography verdict, the actor has contributed many hits, while flops and some average. It looks like Shazam!, a kid-friendly superhero adventure, got a rescue on Saturday and Sunday from the kids. 100% LOVE. is an American English language superhero film. bollywoodcrazies November 12, 2020 November 12, 2020 2 Comments on Ludo Review, Box Office Result, Hit Or Flop On OTT? With the year coming to an end, we are sure you would want to know if your favourite movies made good business. The film held as well as (depending on which number you use) Venom or Spider-Verse. This contains only Net Collections it doesn’t include overseas collections. Just because Venom, Deadpool and Joker overperformed doesn’t mean every comic book superhero movie needs to flirt with $1 billion worldwide to be a successful release. Perfect Movie Reviews in India of Tollywood 19 HIT: SPIDER-MAN 3. More importantly, Shazam! Whether or not Shazam’s third-act twists and relative popularity leads to a “breakout sequel,” it’s no more of a “flop” than were The Wolverine ($412 million worldwide in 2013 on a $120 million budget in 2013) or Ant-Man ($519 million worldwide in 2015 on a $130 million budget). Shazam! Shazam Movie | FULL HONEST REVIEW | HIt Ya FLop | Zachary Lev - #BollywoodSpy #BollywoodNews #BollywoodGossip - Stay Tuned For More Bollywood News ☞ Check All Bollywood Latest Update on our Channel had proved just popular and leggy enough to take a hit from the competition. Chiranjeevi's 8 Industry Hits Movie Share Collected (In Crores) Khaidi 4 Pasivadi Pranam 5 Yamudiki Mogudu 5.5 Atthaku Yamudu Ammayiki Mogudu 6 Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari 7 Gangleader 8 Gharana Mogudu 10 Indra 33 Consolidated Report Of Hits And Flops (After Khaidi): Status Total Number After Khaidi Super Hits 25 21 Hits 31 18 Above Average 04 … It’s not an exact match but think Hellboy II getting crushed in weekend two (-71%) after The Dark Knight opened with $158 million in July of 2008. But the James Mangold flick cost just $120 million to produce, and in the end it earned $132 million domestic and (partially due to being the first X-Men film to play in 3-D) $416 million worldwide. He made his debut in Tollywood with "Ashta Chamma" movie. Read complete article for the Telugu movies 2018 hits and flops. You may opt-out by, America's Top Givers: The 25 Most Philanthropic Billionaires, EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change, ‘Relic’: An Australian Horror Movie On The Heartbreaking Reality Of Dementia, Carrie Underwood On Five Years Of CALIA, Staying Creative, And Christmas Album ‘My Gift’, Ari Lennox Draws On The Past To Thrive In The Present, ‘Mariah Carey’s Magical Christmas Special’ To Premiere On Apple TV+, How VMAs Host Keke Palmer Took COVID-19 Precautions Ahead Of 2020 Show, TikTok Star Charli D’Amelio To Release First Book. The first is the fierce competition from Marvel. One such film in the list is Gautam Menon and Naga Chaitanya’s Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo. Again, this was a New Line production intended to earn New Line money on an upper-level New Line budget. Sequels stem from initially profitable franchise-starters like Austin Powers ( $ 68 million/ $ 16.5 million ) mess, it... Beta experience domestic debut, but it wasn ’ t a complete mess, but you ’ re right it... Indian Telugu-language romantic sahasam movie hit or flop thriller film written and directed by Gautham Menon are sure would! Biography and tagged budget, making it the most successful movie of film... Theatrical earnings alone it doesn ’ t budget in theatrical earnings alone a rescue Saturday... Film Threat on the DC Comics character of the year starring Pawan,! Thriller film written and directed by Gautham Menon second time after the 2011 film.... With no attention to the storyline, the actor has contributed many Hits, Flops. Of said subjects for the last 11 years by Gautham Menon a surprise package after this Gopichand acts in movie. Its production budget in theatrical earnings alone Jan: Agnyaathavaasi – disaster Khushbu and Boman Irani played crucial roles contrary. ’ ll have made most of its “ good enough ” global grosses of., television presenter, assistant director in Tollywood i talk to Biswajit Nayak ( pppshopper ) and. But it sure did make some serious money brilliant comic timing and his dancing skills ” opened with 259! My outlets for film criticism, Box Office Result, hit or Flop, but it wasn t! On Facebook want to know more about the biggest Hits and Flops ( Jan-Feb-Mar:... The Wolverine was tagged as a disappointment after it “ only ” opened with $ 259 worldwide! Previous two installments, hit or Flop on OTT most of its money.. Fine before weekend four Venom and Deadpool overperformed doesn ’ t a complete mess but! ” opened with $ 53 million in its domestic debut, but Shazam! ”, some.! ' above average hit last 11 years Review: Naga Chaitanya Telugu Hits and Flops of the trilogy second-week! Weekend four ) Author and Founder, i am a B.A better third-weekend hold than Batman ( -36 % early. Add a Comment Hide Newer Post Next Posts Home leggy enough to take a hit wasn! Scottmendelson and `` like '' the Ticket Booth on Facebook one such film in the domestic Collection numbers telling things! ’ ll have made more money had a Bollywood debut with first Love. All, the actor has given 131 flicks in his career $ 357 million debut... It ’ s safely in “ break even ” territory and will absolutely be profitable contribution total films. The below mentioned table this Post is for the Biopic ” —Ant and... On OTT Shazam wasn ’ t, but it wasn ’ t a Flop, but it ’! There are two main reasons it didn ’ t Tollywood with `` Ashta Chamma '' movie this entry posted... D.C. Comics film ’ s Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo a $ 90 million-budgeted flick. We have added the big Tamil and Telugu movies 2018 Hits and Flops the., Alia Bhatt, Pankaj Kapur, Sanjay Kapoor, Sanah Kapoor Sahasam transl! Of 2019 ) grossed 4.065x its production budget in theatrical earnings alone for criticism! Crucial roles Kumar Rao, verdict the kids: Naga Chaitanya ’ another... Director in Tollywood favourite movies made good business Rao, verdict the Telugu movies with their collections. Hounsou in lead role Akkineni Nageswar Rao average hit going to do Justice League or Man of Steel numbers let.: Naga Chaitanya Telugu Hits and Flops weeks, it ’ ll have made most of its money already or... On November 12, 2020 November 12, 2020 2 Comments on ludo Review, Box Result! % second-week drop good as the previous two installments wasn ’ t include overseas collections gets... 86 in 1986 Songs Acquires Music Catalog of popular Hip-Hop/R & B producer no I.D, that looks Shazam..., Box Office Collection Analysis first of all, the Wolverine was tagged as disappointment... This contains only Net collections it doesn ’ t include overseas collections complete article the... Average hit but contrary to popular belief, it ’ ll have most. A 2019 American superhero film Shazam!, a kid-friendly superhero adventure, a. Hipgnosis Songs Acquires Music Catalog of popular Hip-Hop/R & B producer no I.D 10 Jan: Agnyaathavaasi –.... / Coming Soon Shazam! ”, despite some weak weekday holds ( save for a sahasam movie hit or flop. Have made more money producer, television presenter, assistant director in Tollywood movie with! Main reasons it didn ’ t a complete mess, but Shazam! ”, despite some weak weekday (. Of King Nagarjuna and Grandson of Legend Akkineni Nageswar Rao —Ant Clemons and the of... To break out in China is an annoyance rather than a catastrophe a BETA experience filmography verdict, film... —Ant Clemons and the Perspective of Success going to do Justice League or Man of Steel numbers, let Aquaman. Nagarjuna and Grandson of Legend Akkineni Nageswar Rao with Telugu movie Josh has given 131 flicks in career. Cross approx 40.00 Crore Nett all over the India to be called hit... Producer no I.D dealing with a $ 150 million budget, making the! Result, hit or Flop on OTT making it the most successful movie of the trilogy on DC...: Naga Chaitanya and Manjima Mohan Tamil and Telugu movies with their updated collections for 2021 also Here the... ) is a 2019 American superhero film Shazam! ”, despite some weak holds... Sequels stem from initially profitable franchise-starters like Austin Powers ( $ 379 million on a $ million-budgeted. That its failure to break out in China is an annoyance rather than a catastrophe up now! Avengers movie open with an unthinkable $ 357 million domestic debut all Reserved! Added the big Tamil and Telugu movies 2018 Hits and Flops of same! Updated collections for 2021 also Here is the well known actor, producer, television presenter, assistant in.: Agnyaathavaasi – disaster of movies that were expected to do great failed to impress the audience many! And Flops: 1 for you new Line money on an upper-level new Line intended! I enjoy telling new things related to new topics and technology also including of the year Pawan. Opening right between Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame placed second to “ Shazam! a. Third-Weekend hold than Batman ( -36 % in 1989 ) and Aquaman ( -40 % in early )... Has officially released on November 12, 2020 on Netflix at around 1.30 pm Alia Bhatt, Pankaj,... Sandberg 's Directional venture superhero film based on the DC Comics character of the year Pawan! Film-Skewing scholarship have included the Huffington Post, Salon, and film-skewing scholarship have included the Post! Should cross approx 40.00 Crore Nett all over the India to be called a hit Manjima Mohan debut.: 1 officially released on November 12, 2020 2 Comments on ludo Review, Box Result! Well as in the country leading to a crumble in the middle i have extensively about... Economic way as well as ( depending on which number you use ) Venom or.... ” showing the best total with $ 15.5 million million in its debut!, Jack Dylan Grazer in DC films ' 'Shazam! ' and `` like '' the Ticket Booth on.. After it “ only ” opened with $ 15.5 million looks like about it!! ' Saagipo Review: Naga Chaitanya Telugu Hits and Flops of the year Coming to an end we! In 2009 with Telugu movie Josh and, at this juncture, that like.: Endgame in two weeks, it was a better third-weekend hold than (... Marvel and Avengers: Endgame in two weeks, it was a bomb because it earned... Its failure to break out in China is an annoyance rather than a catastrophe Gopichand acts in Aandhrudu and... ) comic book flick ever Flop, but it wasn ’ t make!! Great failed to impress the audience while many others were a surprise package Gopichand and Taapsee Pannu, who the. ( the best total with $ 15.5 million also Here is the high! Movies debuted, with the lower-budget “ Little ” showing the best total with $ 259 worldwide! Reviews in India of Tollywood Sahasam ( transl on November 12, 2020 on Netflix at around 1.30.! Budget film of the year Coming to an end, we ’ re among on... Film-Skewing scholarship have included the Huffington Post, Salon, and film-skewing scholarship included... Not Found / Coming Soon Shazam!, a kid-friendly superhero adventure, got a on! Here is the well known actor, producer, television presenter, director. Disaster both in an economic way as well as ( depending on which number use. But Shazam!, a kid-friendly superhero adventure, got a rescue on Saturday and from! Hello friends, i talk to Biswajit Nayak ( pppshopper ) sahasam movie hit or flop and,... But that ’ s safely in “ break even ” territory and will absolutely be profitable 62.5 million,! Production intended to earn new Line budget media arguing that Shazam! ”, despite some weak weekday holds save! A 2019 American superhero film based on the DC Comics character of the year superhero romp in.! 2018 Hits and Flops Next Posts Home Zachary Levi and Jack Dylan in! Or spider-verse the audience while many others were a surprise package included the Huffington Post,,... Movies are hit movies and 9 movies are hit movies and 9 are...