Unearthed Interview (1991) Politicians, Peptides and Stupidity (1987) Author of some 35 books including Cosmic Trigger, Prometheus Rising, Schrodinger's Cat Trilogy, and co-author of the Illuminatus! Truly inspiring! If any three of you will join me we can get started right away [all joking aside, these comments by Wilson show how discordianism can simultaneously be a big joke and serious business] Art by: Andrew Annenberg Buy his art here: http://aamasterworks.com "We live in our fantasies and endure our realities." Quite the same Wikipedia. Robert Anton Wilson was an American author novelist, psychologist, essayist, editor, playwright, poet, futurist, civil libertarian and self-described agnostic mystic. A daily posting from Tom Jackson about my favorite writer, Robert Anton Wilson. Maybe Logic – Leben und Gedanken von Robert Anton Wilson (2005), Brain Machine Symposioum (1989) Robert Anton Wilson or RAW (January 18, 1932 - January 11, 2007) was an American novelist, essayist, philosopher, psychologist, futurologist, anarchist, and conspiracy theory researcher. The official Robert Anton Wilson website. The H.E.A.D. Prophet’s Conference (2000) And reading his many excellent books. Robert Anton Wilson or RAW (January 18, 1932 - January 11, 2007) was an American novelist, essayist, philosopher, psychologist, futurologist, anarchist, and conspiracy theory researcher. Robert Anton Wilson. Sense8 Conference Lecture (1990) We do not own the clips and music we use in most cases. See more ideas about robert anton wilson, robert, anton. Previously aired on the now defunct youtube channel bmoviez. Guest speaker: Robert Anton Wilson PROGRAM NOTES: [NOTE: All quotations are by Robert Anton Wilson.] Revolution (1988) Infinity Factory (1997) Wilhelm Reich in Hell, The Musical (2006) Art by: Andrew AnnenbergBuy his art here: http://aamasterworks.com\"We live in our fantasies and endure our realities.\" - Robert Anton WilsonExplore Your YouniverseWebsite: http://www.davidpatrickharry.comInstagram: @dpharryPinterest: @dpharry3Twitter: @realDPHarryCopyright Notice:We make these videos with the intention of educating others in a spiritual form. Sep 19, 2012 - Explore Mark Donahue's board "Robert Anton Wilson" on Pinterest. Kup teraz na Allegro.pl za 40 zł - Psychologia kwantowa Robert Anton Wilson z miasta Tychy. A condensed version of Robert Anton Wilson's Maybe Logic. Just better. Politically Incorrect (1995) Allegro.pl - Radość zakupów i bezpieczeństwo … Robert Anton Wilson. The Vatican/Cocaine/CIA Connection The Gospel According to Philip K. Dick (2001) Written during 1968-69 by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson, at that time both editors at Playboy, the Illuminatus trilogy has gone on … The information on this site is largely the way RAW last left it – only the coding has been updated and the graphics polished. Sex, Drugs, Rock ’n‘ Roll, and Libertarianism (1987) Everything is Under Control (1998) RAWsite Blog. Technocalyps (2006), Interview with KBHK San Francisco (1986) Robert Anton Wilson (born Robert Edward Wilson; January 18, 1932 – January 11, 2007) was an American author, futurist and self-described agnostic mystic.Recognized by Discordianism as a Pope and saint, Wilson helped publicize the group through his writings and interviews.. Wilson described his work as an "attempt to break down conditioned associations, to look at the world … The Fifth Path Magazine Interview . Recognized as an episkopos, pope, and saint of Discordianism, Wilson helped publicize the group through his writings and interviews. Robert Anton Wilson - Language and Reality (Audio) - YouTube Robert Anton Wilson was born on January 18 1932 in Brooklyn, New York City, and spent his early years in a poor Irish-Catholic section of Flatbush. Direct links to auxiliary maybe-based organizations The Committee for Surrealist Investigation of Claims of the Normal (CSICON) and The Guns and Dope … Robert Anton Wilson is a living example of the old tao theory of opposing forces living in harmony. DisinfoCon 2000 (2000) The official Robert Anton Wilson website -- a direct descendant of the site RAW published when he was alive -- has been relaunched. "I can summarize my thoughts now by simply saying each must find his or her own way, because 'The Way' does not exist." “I think we’re in a period of fractal chaos, and the whole system is collapsing, and every week is a new surprise.” (1990) “Things are happening so fast that the only prediction I’ll make is that everything is going to […] 2,544 likes. It will be seen by the thoughtful reader that this emerging synthesis evades entirely the usual dichotomy of "spiritual" versus "material," being purely geometric-energetic. Religion for the Hell of It (1987) If you have tips, you may write me at tom.jackson@gmail.com. Subversion for Fun and Profit (1987) I also seek material by or about Robert Shea, Mr. Wilson's collaborator in writing "Illuminatus!" Sales, excerpts and speculation. See more ideas about Robert anton wilson, Robert, Anton. Conspiracy Interview (1997) The Universe Contains a Maybe (2001), Sex, Drugs, Rock ’n‘ Roll, and Libertarianism. Trilogy, Robert Anton Wilson (RAW or Bob) was a futurist, author, lecturer, stand-up comic, guerrilla ontologist, psychedelic magician, outer head of the Illuminati, quantum psychologist, Taoist sage, Discordian Pope, Struthian … Robert Anton Wilson website. The enigmatic author of more than twelve books and two plays seems to be a very up front person when you speak with him. I have resolved to start a conspiracy immediately. A note from Timothy X. Flanagan: The normal does not exist. May 25, 2019 - Explore pepe's board "Robert Anton Wilson", followed by 1198 people on Pinterest. Consciousness, Conspiracy, and Coincidence (1992) It's back up with lots of improvements made by Rasa; if you don't get the email newsletter from the Robert Anton Wilson Trust, you can still read all about it. Winterstar Interview (2001) It was shut down for awhile so that it could be revamped. Well worth seeking out 'Maybe Logic - The Lives and Ideas of Robert Anton Wilson' in its entirity to watch. Given their brevity, the short clips we use within them act as a catalyst to further inquiry. Borders (1990) "Every national border marks the place where two gangs of bandits got too exhausted to kill each other anymore and signed a treaty. The core of the book is a lengthy 1985 interview, where common and pernicious errors in language are examined in detail, along with a discussion of Wilson… Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007; author of The Illuminatus! Our understanding is that it is in correlation to Fair Right Use, however given that it is open to interpretation, if any owners of the content clips would like us to remove the video please email us at FractalYouniverseProductions@gmail.com.We believe these videos are fair use because:They are transformative in a positive sense, we take clips from various sources to add a visual depth to the emotional experience of learning.We also do not wish to use any piece of work that would perhaps decrease the market value of the original content; rather we hope to promote the content so that people can reach out and subsequently increase the market value.Lastly these videos are to educate people in an entertaining fashion. Stan: nowy. The average does not exist. Wilson described his work as an "attempt to break down conditioned associations, … The “I” in the Triangle (1990) DisinfoNation Interview (1999) WHO IS THE MASTER WHO MAKES THE GRASS GREEN?OS TÚNEIS DE REALIDADE film by Edgar Pêra Reality-Tunnels according to Master Bob a.ka. Trilogy (with Robert Shea), Cosmic Trigger, Prometheus Rising, and Schrodinger’s Cat) was a writer, eclectic philosopher, and noted conspiracy theory expert.. Wilhelm Reich in Hell (Aufgeführt im Exit Theater, 1999) Videos DVDs Maybe Logic – Leben und Gedanken von Robert Anton Wilson (2005) Brain Machine Symposioum (1989) The “I” in the Triangle (1990) Consciousness, Conspiracy, and Coincidence (1992) Winterstar Interview (2001) The Gospel According to Philip K. Dick (2001) Wilhelm Reich in Hell, The Musical (2006) Technocalyps (2006) YouTube Interview with … Please put "Robert Anton Wilson… See also godsotherdevil666's neat remix of this video.