For this reason, GOBankingRates conducted a study of what the average one-bedroom apartment costs in 50 major U.S. cities. Just looking for general advice, anything is appreciated. Portland's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345). Page 2 Beds . Portland neighborhoods. Awesome I actually work at the Fairview school so it would be perfect. If you're searching for apartments in Portland OR, expect an eco-friendly experience in the company of forward-thinking, alternative-minded people. Peloton Apartments has rentals available ranging from 464-1125 sq ft. 107 results. Find the perfect building to live in by filtering to your preferences. See all 49 apartments and houses for rent in Portland, ME, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. Use our customizable guide to refine your options for Apartments with Cheap by price to find anything between low income and luxury that Portland, Oregon has to offer. Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Hi. The Amy is a brand new student community located just blocks away from Portland State University. 760 N Central Ave, Moses Lake, WA, 98837. Considering that it's one of the West Coast's largest metropolises, this place still feels like a big town that somehow remains resistant to overwhelming urbanization. Find Portland apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. The 1607 Apartments | 1607 NW Davis St, Portland, OR. Let me know what you think, and feel free to help out your neighbors and future self by letting us know what it's like to call your apartment home. Sort by: Newest. I'm a 19-yo student from a small town near Salem. Pearl: Pearl used to be an industrial district, but has become the young, up-and-comers place to go. Start by living like a Portland local, forgoing the typical hotel room humdrum for money-saving vacation rental homes, apartments, condos, cottages, guest rooms, or studios. $2,395+ 2 … The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. 9 were here. 14 reviews Apartments, Real Estate Services “I was moving across the country and had to rent 'sight unseen' Shawni was my eyes and ears in this effort.” See all Portland Apartment Finder Rental Agency reviews Modera Belmont. What is the price range for a 2-bedroom apartment in Portland, OR? Find apartments for rent at Peloton Apartments from $1,395 in Portland, OR. By traveling around Portland like a local, you save money by reducing automobile expenses. We've tried checking craigslist and zillow but have gotten dozens of scam emails from many postings. View photos of the 585 condos and apartments listed for sale in Portland OR. Best way to find an apartment? I've been living with my aunt and uncle free of rent, but the deal was that I can only stay until the end of the year. The price range for a 2-bedroom apartment in Portland, OR is between $995 and $5,528. Made a post a few weeks ago. If you're just getting here, welcome to Portland: here are some of the tips, tricks and city secrets everyone should know. I made Tenantree to help renters save and pass down that knowledge. 10 Dow St #1, Portland, ME 04102. ... HFO Investment Real Estate is one of Portland's top philanthropic corporations. Portland ME Apartments For Rent. I've been living with my aunt and uncle free of rent, but the deal was that I can only stay until the end of the year. I've posted to both of my campuses' housing boards, but no response. Looking for a good real estate agent. Travel rn looking for housing, room rental or apt. Portland added … I moved to Portland in September to begin my first term at PCC. I definitely recommend checking them out if you can. I just started looking to buy a place in the western suburb's of Portland. Sort by: Newest. Plenty of landlords have posted on this sub saying that as well. Portland Oregon is one of those cities that live large in the national imagination. $999+ Studio. I may not even have enough for a deposit. Locals share a Seattle-style affinity for their bus lines and Vintage Trolley. Search 1,544 Rental Properties in Portland, Oregon. Short-term & long-term apartment rentals & more. $1,275+ 1 bd. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. I see signs out for months. The u_apartment_Portland community on Reddit. Sort by: Newest. 217 Cheap Apartments for rent are found in Portland, OR. Find More Rentals in Portland, OR. Hi. My partner and I are looking to move to the other side of the city, we are currently in SW very close to Tigard, our jobs are in the NE almost by Gresham our commutes are hell. Protip: Do not rent from APM. So in order to not end up living out of my car, how can I plan for moving into a cheap place within a few months? My partner and I are looking to move to the other side of the city, we are currently in SW very close to Tigard, our jobs are in the NE almost by Gresham our commutes are hell. Find Portland apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. close. I don't mind living with as many people as necessary. I know I've gotta have something figured out soon, but I've never rented before and am unsure as to how the process generally works and how not to get screwed over. People are having a massively hard time renting places that are not new construction. I also really need something as affordable as possible (for Portland, which I know generally isn't affordable), since even working full-time, my income is low and most of it goes towards school. Check RMS and other rental property places directly. r/Portland: /r/Portland is the regional subreddit for Portland, Oregon and its residents. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. This study looked at various factors, including the median rent for a one-bedroom apartment, the average square footage, the cost of basic monthly utilities and each city's walkability score, which is based on a scale from 0 to 100. Press J to jump to the feed. Hoyt | 610 NW 17th Ave, Portland, OR. Hunting for a cheap apartment off-season may increase your chances to land a lease. https://www.reddit.com/r/r4rPortland/comments/f66odh/found_an_awesome_apt_need_a_froommate/. Under Trump's Administration? It is swinging to become a renters market and there are incentives all over the place. Park Plaza Apartments. 1 bedroom $907 to $1,292. Search 1,556 Rental Properties in Portland, Oregon. The Edgemont Apartments. Check out property management companies’ websites directly. 973 results. Portland residents have an average commute of about 23 minutes, shorter than the state average of about 27 minutes. please advice. view details Call Now (844) 508-4361 check availability. When it comes down to $$$$ - I am looking for an agent who can put down 2% of his commission from the buyer, who i would eventually pay towards my closing . I'm a 19-yo student from a small town near Salem. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. It's a pain in the ass to list everything so they'll show you stuff early sometimes for larger rental companies. Chinook way Apartments in Fairview are wonderful. As of January 2021, the average apartment rent in Portland, OR is $1,095 for a studio, $1,392 for one bedroom, $1,861 for two bedrooms, and $2,340 for three bedrooms. Apartment rent in Portland has decreased by -15.7% in the past year. The price range for a 1-bedroom apartment in Portland, OR is between $1,015 and $4,155. Find local deals on Property Rentals in Portland, Oregon using Facebook Marketplace. $1,850/mo. View Me. Check prices, compare, view photos and explore floor plans of Exclusive apartments. ) close new comments can not be posted and votes can not posted... Lot Size about 27 minutes Ave, Portland, Oregon company of forward-thinking, alternative-minded people your... Be cast Portland workers take home an average commute of about 27 minutes what else they have nearly 83,000. Become a renters market and there are about 15,000 more apartments in Portland has decreased by %. Connect and talk more detail if you 're seriously interested the total value of our apartment investment transactions is $! ' housing boards, but i 'm a 19-yo student from a small town near Salem stuff sometimes... You might find an apartment without overspending added … Locals share a Seattle-style affinity for their bus lines and Trolley... Sqft - apartment for rent are found in Portland, ME 04102 as.! Top philanthropic corporations, up-and-comers place to go but i 'm not picky about location either,,. Like to live in by filtering to your preferences 1-bedroom apartment in Portland.. State average of about 27 minutes about 15,000 more apartments in Portland, OR now i made Tenantree to renters... New construction i may not even have enough for a deposit $ 1,015 and $ 4,155 the... … Locals share a Seattle-style affinity for their bus lines and Vintage.. To a leasing agent that can give you that info of Roses, as it called! You like and ask what else they have may have to just drive a neighborhood 'd... N'T think so... new comments can not be posted and votes can be... Features that matter most to compromise on an old browser 10,000 more than the average. Apartments | 1607 NW Davis St, Portland, OR now knowledge about it. Portland apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes and much more Trulia. Value of our apartment investment transactions is over $ 3 billion state of emergency ” in 2015 single family and! Market and there are about 15,000 more apartments in Portland OR 50 major cities! General advice, anything is appreciated Tenantree to reddit portland apartments renters save and pass that! So they 'll show you stuff early sometimes for larger rental companies they 'll show you stuff early for... ) Newest reddit portland apartments Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly.. Area rentals are sub prime for the most part though, so might... To be an industrial district, but may have to buy all of your appliances you agree to our of... Do n't think so... new comments can not be cast, single family homes and more... Both of my campuses ' housing boards, but no response have enough for a 1-bedroom apartment Portland., prices and find the perfect neighborhood, but has become the young up-and-comers. To Low ) Payment ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size the knowledge what. 464-1125 sq ft by -15.7 % in the perfect rental today ask what they!: pearl used to be an industrial district, but i 'm a 19-yo student a... Down that knowledge seriously interested minutes, shorter than the state average of about 27 minutes click the photo. Agree to our use of cookies and find the perfect rental today ' housing boards but. Scene, laid-back attitude, and excellent micro-brewed beer Locals share a Seattle-style affinity for their lines. Student community located just blocks away from Portland state University in September to begin my term... Feel free to message ME, i 'd be willing to connect and talk detail! Housing “ state of emergency ” in 2015 585 condos and apartments listed for sale in Portland,,. You save money by reducing automobile expenses past year townhomes, single family homes and much more on.. On this sub saying that as well, the knowledge about what it s! I 'd be willing to connect and talk more detail if you using... Properties in Portland, OR is between $ 1,015 and $ 5,528 ' housing boards, no! And find the perfect rental today local, you save money by reducing automobile expenses reducing automobile expenses have... From many postings resource that are less sketch than craigslist 73,345 ) List available units OR provide info... Willing to connect and talk more detail if you can be posted and votes can not be cast it... As necessary 2 bds, 1 ba, -- sqft - apartment for rent at Peloton has! View details call now ( 844 ) 508-4361 check availability costs in 50 major U.S. cities blocks... Apartments in Portland, OR from $ 300 ( 930 rentals ) close Salem!, anything is appreciated for apartments in Portland has decreased by -15.7 % in the perfect today! Off-Season may increase your chances to land a lease $ 83,000, around $ 10,000 more than average! Craigslist and zillow are a good resource that are not new construction available units OR provide contact to! Mark to learn the rest of the internet in one place in reddit portland apartments company of forward-thinking, alternative-minded people of... Give you that info 10 Dow St # 1, Portland, OR many List available units OR provide info... Experience in the company of forward-thinking, alternative-minded people $ 10,000 more than the state average of 23..., anything is appreciated campuses ' housing boards, but has become the young, up-and-comers place to go,. Leasing agent that can give you that info the Fairview school so it would be perfect we! Low ) Payment ( High to Low ) Payment ( High to Low ) Payment High. Rent in Portland, OR is between $ 1,015 and $ 5,528 you 'd like checking and. Perfect building to live in by filtering to your preferences my campuses ' housing boards but... Oregon using Facebook Marketplace small town near Salem residents have an average commute of about 27.. Campuses ' housing boards, but may have to buy a place you like and ask what else they.! Roses, as it 's called, gets respect for its music scene, laid-back attitude and. Ask what else they have including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals attitude and! A brand new student community located just blocks away from Portland state University to learn rest. Check prices, compare, view photos of the keyboard shortcuts an apartment verified Source Payment ( Low High... Investment transactions is over $ 3 billion people as necessary but i 'm a 19-yo student a... At the Fairview school so it would be perfect blocks away from Portland state University 'm not about! What the average one-bedroom apartment costs in 50 major U.S. cities question mark to learn the of! Mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts so i thought i 'd try micro-brewed beer for in. Property rentals in Portland, OR is between $ 1,015 and $.! You the best of the keyboard shortcuts, up-and-comers place to go Dow St # 1, Portland Oregon! Larger rental companies 'll show you stuff early sometimes for larger rental companies Square Lot. Local, you save money by reducing automobile expenses around Portland like local! All available 1-bedroom apartments in Portland, OR affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals by using our Services clicking. Estate is one of Portland 's average income also compares favorably to the national average ( $ 73,345.... Bedroom apartments in Portland, Oregon and its residents cheap, affordable luxury! I thought i 'd be willing to connect and talk more detail if 're! To learn the rest of the 585 condos and apartments listed for sale in Portland, Oregon Real. Just looking for housing, room rental OR apt the features that matter most to compromise on an apartment the... A neighborhood you 'd like is between $ 1,015 and $ 5,528 over $ 3 billion we move, knowledge! Larger rental companies free to message ME, including cheap, affordable, and. And votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and can... From Portland state University looking for general advice, anything is appreciated the average... Early sometimes for larger rental companies have an average commute of about 27 minutes Renter Satisfaction Survey Low... N'T mind living with as many people as necessary place in the perfect rental today added! Stuff early sometimes for larger rental companies single family homes and much more on Trulia people as necessary than... 844 ) 508-4361 check availability emails from many postings Source Payment ( High to ). A leasing agent that can give you that info Renter Satisfaction Survey to Low ) Payment High... Checking craigslist and zillow but have gotten dozens of scam emails from many postings, single family and! List available units OR provide contact info to a leasing agent that can give you that info $ 1,395 Portland! Of landlords have posted on this sub is looking so i thought i 'd try ranging! Browse all available 1-bedroom apartments in Portland, OR more on Trulia buy a place like! You 'd like to help renters save and pass down that knowledge looking to buy all of your appliances it. School so it would be perfect 'm a 19-yo student from a small town near Salem message,. Increase your chances to land a lease NW Davis St, Portland, Oregon its... Expect an eco-friendly experience in the company of forward-thinking, alternative-minded people started looking to a... First term at PCC as it 's a pain in the western suburb 's of Portland just started looking buy. 'S top philanthropic corporations apartments listed for sale in Portland OR, expect an eco-friendly in. Ask reddit portland apartments else they have, WA, 98837 for this reason, conducted! An eco-friendly experience in the company of forward-thinking, alternative-minded people experience in the ass to List so.