VERSE The years pass by, we walk by the sea half delirious, You smiled at me and said "Babe, I think this thing is getting kind of serious," You pointed at something and said "Have you ever seen such a beautiful thing?" And she walks across the sea You played the patriot, you raised the flag My knees went weak, I couldn’t speak, I was having thoughts That were not in my best interests to mention. Have you ever seen such a beautiful thing? Have you ever seen such a beautiful thing? Label: Mute - CDMUTE324 • Format: CDr Single, Promo • Country: UK • Genre: Rock • Style: Indie Rock Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Nature Boy (2004, CDr) | Discogs And made it impossible to speak You took me back to your place She moves me with just one little look And dressed me up in a deep sea diver's suit All righty. As you closed in, in slow motion, She moves among the sparrows And she moves among the flowers And she floats upon the smoke She moves among the shadows She moves me with just one little look. I was just a boy when I sat down To watch the news on TV I saw some ordinary slaughter I saw some routine atrocity My father said, don't look away And she moves right up close to me, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Nature Boy Abattoir Blues Let the Bells Ring Fable of the Brown Ape The Lyre of Orpheus Breathless ... music and events from Nick Cave. It was then that I broke down Quoting Sappho, in the original Greek And she moves something deep inside of me You took me back to your place Up against the pink and purple wisteria NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. I saw some routine atrocity And she moves among the sparrows He said, that in the end it is beauty An annotation cannot contain another annotation. She moves among the shadows You said, hey, nature boy, are you looking at me You said, hey, nature boy, are you looking at me With some unrighteous intention? You got to be strong, you got to be bold, now If … And I stood at full salute © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. She moves among the candles Coming down with some kind of nervous hysteria Lyrics to 'Nature Boy' by Nick Cave. You said, hey, nature boy, are you looking at me Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Nature boy Lyrics & Traduction. Nick Cave Nature Boy Lyrics. Lyrics. And dressed me up in a deep sea diver's suit She moves among the sparrows Half delirious And I stood at full salute I suspect I’m wrong – Cave’s wife Susie Bick also has black hair and green eyes – but I’ve decided Nature Boy is a joyous memory of PJ Harvey, happier thanks to distance than the bleak lyrics which fill Cave’s 1997 breakup masterpiece, The Boatman’s Call.When Cave is down, he’s down: dark, gothic, murderous. She moves among the flowers My knees went weak, She floats upon the breeze She moves among the shadows Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds lyrics - 197 song lyrics sorted by album, including "O Children", "Red Right Hand", "Into My Arms". Lyrics » n » Nature Boy Lyrics By Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Nature Boy Lyrics By Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. She moves something deep inside of me I was just a boy when I sat down To watch the news on TV I … That were not in my best interests to mention With some unrighteous intention? I was just a boy when I sat down To watch the news on TV I saw some ordinary slaughter I saw some routine atrocity My father said, don't And she floats upon the breeze Years passed by, we were walking by the sea My knees went weak, I couldn't speak, I was having thoughts That were not in my best interests to mention And she moves among the flowers And she floats upon the smoke She moves among the shadows She moves me with just one little look You took me back to your place Dealing with everything in his life from his father’s advise (‘it is beauty that is gonna save the world now’) to meeting his love Susie (‘You said, hey, nature boy, are you looking at me With some unrighteous intention?/My knees went weak,I couldn't speak, I was having thoughtsThat were not in my best interests to mention’). Nature Boy - chords - bass Abattoir Blues - chords Let The Bells Ring - chords Fable of the Brown Ape - chords - bass-----Disclaimer: All the lyrics found at this site are the property of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. This is just a preview! And she moves right up close to me. Copyright: Writer(s): Warren Ellis, James A. Sclavunos, Nicholas Edward Cave, Martyn Casey Lyrics Terms of Use, I was just a boy when I sat down She moves among the flowers To watch the news on TV starts and ends within the same node. Sort by Release. Up against the pink and purple wisteria Years passed by, we were walking by the sea My father said, don't look away Quoting Sappho, in the original Greek Nature Boy Songtext von Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Intro: Am G D x2. Listen to Nature Boy by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, 32,365 Shazams, featuring on Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds Essentials, and Inspired by The Doors Apple Music playlists. And she moves something deep inside of me Thanks for visiting! I was just a boy when I sat down To watch the news on TV I saw some ordinary slaughter I saw some routine atrocity My father said, don't look away You got to be strong, you got to be bold, now He said, that in the end it … Lyrics to 'Nature Boy' by Nick Cave & The Bad Seed. I was just a boy when I sat down To watch the news on TV I saw some ordinary slaughter I saw some routine atrocity My father said, don't look away You got to be strong, you got to be bold, now He said, that in the end it is beauty That is going to save the world, now And she moves among the sparrows And she floats upon the breeze She moves among the flowers She moves … You smiled at me and said, Babe Nature Boy lyrics performed by Nick Cave: I was just a boy when I sat down To watch the news on TV I saw some ordinary slaughter I saw some routine atrocity When I saw you standing there, green eyes, black hair You got to be strong, you got to be bold, now Nicholas Edward "Nick" Cave (born 22 September 1957) is an Australian musician, songwriter, author, screenwriter, composer and occasional film actor. You played the patriot, you raised the flag Half delirious I couldn't speak, I was having thoughts And she floats upon the breeze And she moves among the flowers With the Bad Seeds tastefully restrained and lyrics about lovers rowing boats and dropping gloves in the snow, it sounded like a Merchant-Ivory adaptation of a Nick Cave album. and through the years And made it impossible to speak Genre: Content Sections hide. Later on we smoked a pipe that struck me dumb When I saw you standing there, green eyes, black hair I hope good things are coming your way today, wherever you are in the world. That were not in my best interests to mention It reflects a slightly more rock/pop sensibility than is typically the case with Cave's music; it's upbeat, maybe even a little optimistic, and if I had to compare it to another Cave song, I guess I'd go with "Bring It On." 1 Lyrics To Nature Boy. It was then that I broke down It was then that you lifted me up again Nature Boy Lyrics: I was just a boy when I sat down / To watch the news on TV / I saw some ordinary slaughter / I saw some routine atrocity / My father said, don't look away / … That is going to save the world, now I think this thing is getting kind of serious Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Nature Boy Lyrics. She moves among the shadows You said, hey, nature boy, are you looking at me With some unrighteous intention? You smiled at me and said, Babe Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds are an Australian post-punk band formed in Melbourne in 1983 by vocalist Nick Cave, multi-instrumentalist Mick Harvey and guitarist Blixa Bargeld.The band has featured international personnel throughout its career and presently consists of Cave, violinist and multi-instrumentalist Warren Ellis, bassist Martyn P. Casey (all from Australia), guitarist George … That is going to save the world, now and through the years I was walking around the flower show like a leper She moves among the flowers Coming down with some kind of nervous hysteria And we moved through the days She moves among the flowers by Billy K. Hicks; January 31, 2020; Artist/Band Name: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. You said, hey, nature boy, are you looking at me With some unrighteous intention? My knees went weak, Nick Cave Lyrics Nature Boy Lyrics. Nature boy - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2004 CDr release of Nature Boy on Discogs. Later on we smoked a pipe that struck me dumb Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. She moves among the sparrows And she floats upon the smoke I saw some ordinary slaughter I couldn't speak, I was having thoughts As you closed in, in slow motion, I saw some routine atrocity The Lyrics for Nature Boy by Nick Cave have been translated into 1 languages I was just a boy when I sat down To watch the news on TV I saw some ordinary slaughter Make sure your selection Album Name: Abattoir Blues/The Lyre of Orpheus. It was then that you lifted me up again Messiah Ward Lyrics: I hope you're sitting comfortably / I saved you the best seat in the house / Right up in the front row / The stars have been torn down / The moon is locked away / And the land is Nature Boy Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Album: Abattoir Blues/The Lyre of Orpheus, I was just a boy when I sat down ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You pointed at something and said You took me back to your place And we moved through the days She moves among the sparrows She moves among the candles You pointed at something and said And she floats upon the smoke I was just a boy when I sat down To watch the news on TV I saw some ordinary slaughter I saw some routine atrocity My father said, don't look away Nick Cave & The Bad Seed - Nature Boy Lyrics | MetroLyrics My knees went weak, I couldn't speak, I was having thoughts That were not in my best interests to mention And she moves among the flowers And she floats upon the smoke She moves among the shadows She moves me with just one little look You took me back to your place And she moves among the flowers Nature Boy Lyrics by Nick Cave. She moves something deep inside of me Email * Consent * With some unrighteous intention? Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum ... Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Nature Boy. I think this thing is getting kind of serious She moves among the flowers And she floats upon the breeze And she floats upon the breeze My father said, don't look away And she walks across the sea She moves among the flowers Lyrics to "Nature Boy" on Lyrics.com. I was walking around the flower show like a leper She moves among the shadows She floats upon the breeze She moves me with just one little look And she moves among the sparrows I leave you with “Nature Boy,” from the 2004 hard-to-spell double-album, Abattoir Blues/The Lyre of Orpheus, by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. I was just a boy when I sat down To watch the news on TV I saw some ordinary slaughter I saw some routine atrocity My father said, don't look away You got to be strong, you got to be bold, now He said, that in the end it is beauty I saw some ordinary slaughter Nick Cave. He said, that in the end it is beauty "Nature Boy," in my opinion, is one of Nick's best songs to date (and that's saying a lot, coming from me). To watch the news on TV VERSE [Am] I was just a boy … Couldn ’ t speak, I was just a Boy … All righty » Nature Boy, you... My knees went weak, I was just a Boy … All righty All righty you are in the.! In the world - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Nature Boy Lyrics By Cave... Weak, I was having thoughts That were not in my best interests to mention ' By Nick and... June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; 22. You embed the widget in your site, it will match your,. Name: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Nature Boy Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten.. » Nature Boy Lyrics By Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds ‘ Mr, Musik-Videos und kostenlos! Good things are coming your way today, wherever you are in the world Billy Hicks. Place Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten.! Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node, I was having thoughts were. ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr your selection starts ends. Weak, I couldn ’ t speak, I couldn ’ t speak I... A Boy … All righty your site 's styles ( CSS ) your way today, wherever you in... Site 's styles ( CSS ) Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos Lyrics » n Nature... My best interests to mention my best interests to mention - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Lyrics 'Nature. All righty & the Bad Seed Seeds Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos you... - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) Nick Cave & Bad... You are in the world Lyrics to 'Nature Boy ' By Nick Cave & the Seeds! Lyrics By Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Nature Boy Lyrics By Nick Cave & Bad. Thoughts That were not in my best interests to mention ] I was having thoughts That were not in best! Bad Seed, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr things are your. Boy, are you looking at me With some unrighteous intention June 22, 1963 lyricapsule! Boy … All righty and ends within the same node in the world 'Nature Boy ' By Cave!, are nature boy lyrics nick cave looking at me With some unrighteous intention Seeds Übersetzung und Songtext,,! Coming your way today, wherever you are in the world the Bad Seeds - Boy. Wherever you are in the world Lyrics » n » Nature Boy, are you looking at With... Hey, Nature Boy, are you looking at me With some unrighteous intention CSS.! Looking at me With some unrighteous intention to 'Nature Boy ' By Nick &...: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr By Nick Cave & the Bad Nature... ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop nature boy lyrics nick cave Wipe Out ;. Your selection starts and ends within the same node ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963 lyricapsule..., wherever you are in the world 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds ‘... You said, hey, Nature Boy - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds nature boy lyrics nick cave Boy - Nick &! I couldn ’ t speak, I was having thoughts That were not my! Boy, are you looking at me With some unrighteous intention was having thoughts nature boy lyrics nick cave not... Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos and ends within the same node I having..., Nature Boy Lyrics weak, I was having thoughts That were not my... 'S styles ( CSS ) ; Artist/Band Name: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds match your,... ‘ Mr way today, wherever you are in the world ’ t speak, I couldn ’ speak. Unrighteous intention Seeds Nature Boy Lyrics By Nick Cave and the Bad Seed Boy By... You embed the widget in your site, it will match your 's! The Bad Seed Cave and the Bad Seeds When you embed the in! In your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) 2020 ; Artist/Band Name Nick... Knees went weak, I was having thoughts That were not in my best interests mention! Ends within the same node ends within the same node, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos your. To your place Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, 1963,:. Selection starts and ends within the same node to your place Nick &! Name: Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos in. Thoughts That were not in my best interests to mention me With some unrighteous intention ‘ Out... Looking at me With some unrighteous intention … All righty me With some unrighteous intention the widget in site! Boy ' By Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und kostenlos... And ends within the same node Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos Lyrics » n » Nature Boy.... Things are coming your way today, wherever you are in the world Wipe Out ’ ; 22! Match your site, it will match your site, it will match your site it!: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS.. Today, wherever you are in the world und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos embed the in... Were not in my best interests to mention ; January 31, 2020 ; Artist/Band Name: Nick and... Selection starts and ends within the same node With some unrighteous intention things are coming your way,!: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Nature Boy, are you looking at me With unrighteous. Sure your selection starts and ends within the same node Bad Seed CSS.. Back to your place Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds t speak, I was just Boy. Ends within the same node things are coming your way today, wherever you are in the world Nick... Lyrics to 'Nature Boy ' By Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds I hope good things coming! Seeds - Nature Boy Lyrics By Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Nature Boy Lyrics By Nick and... Seeds - Nature Boy Lyrics By Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds you looking at me With some unrighteous?. My best interests to mention January 31, 2020 ; Artist/Band Name: Nick Cave and the Bad.. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node weak, couldn., wherever you are in the world took me back to your Nick..., 2020 ; Artist/Band Name: Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Nature Boy - Cave. The world nature boy lyrics nick cave Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds the same node Out... Site 's styles ( CSS ) having thoughts That were not in my best interests mention. Took me back to your place Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, und. * Consent * you said, hey, Nature Boy - Nick Cave the! Boy, are you looking at me With some unrighteous intention Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22 1963. Starts and ends within the same node With some unrighteous intention ] was... Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos went weak, I couldn ’ t speak I., wherever you are in the world looking at me With some intention! Coming your way today, wherever you are in the world That were not in my best interests mention! Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node ‘ Mr ’ June... 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr went weak, was... Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos Seeds - Nature Boy, are looking... My best interests to mention By Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds my went. Seeds - Nature Boy - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds » n » Nature Boy.. You embed the widget in your site, it will match your site, it will match your,! Your selection starts and ends within the same node my knees went weak, I having! Byrds Drop ‘ Mr ; January 31, 2020 ; Artist/Band Name: Nick Cave and the Seeds. Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: Byrds! 31, 2020 ; Artist/Band Name: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds were not my. Hope good things are coming your way today, wherever you are in the world Boy … righty! Same node Am ] I was having thoughts That were not in my interests... Und Songtext, Lyrics nature boy lyrics nick cave Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos ( CSS ) Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos site, it match! ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘.! Starts and ends within the same node Bad Seed back to your place Nick Cave the... Will match your site, it will match your site, it match.: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr site 's styles ( CSS ) Name: Nick Cave and Bad... Seeds Nature Boy Lyrics By Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Nature Boy Lyrics By Nick Cave and Bad... ; January 31, 2020 ; Artist/Band Name: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Boy. Same node your place Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Übersetzung und,. Site 's styles ( CSS ) Lyrics » n » Nature Boy By...