Greyhound, Megabus, and Vonlane all offer direct routes between the cities. How many travelers? Our bus from Austin to Houston happens to be one of our most popular routes among our network of over 100 cities across North America, allowing you flexible scheduling. The megabus.com stop for arrivals and departures in Katy is located at the Katy Mills Mall, Entrance 8, 5000 Katy Mills Circle. Remember that reserved seats are limited, so make sure to plan ahead and book early for your Austin to Houston trip! Based on daily average prices in last 30 days, $21.00 was the low point for bus fares from Houston to Austin. Megabus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Austin. This address is located on the north side of the intersection between Pierce St and Travis St. Megabus has been growing like crazy over the last few years and I was curious to try it. Showing 0 result(s) Filter results. Either way it's a bus seat. Facial Coverings Required. Reserving your bus tickets for your next Austin to Houston trip is made simple online or by smartphone on megabus.com. So if you’re planning on traveling by bus from Austin to Houston or from Houston to Austin, book your ticket with us today to reserve your seat and see our first-class amenities firsthand. Any tickets cheaper than $21.00 could be considered a great deal. You are using an outdated browser. This address is located on the north side of the intersection between Pierce St and Travis St. Online bus ticket booking available. I have never taken it, but friends who have have reported broken down buses that lead to delays of several hours on a regular basis. When you travel from Austin to Houston, your bus will depart from the parking lot next to the Dobie Mall on Whitis Avenue between 20 and 21st Street, less than a block from the University of Texas at Austin. I have taken Megabus 4 times between Austin and Houston. Our trip planner allows you to choose your flexible schedule for your Austin to Houston or Houston to Austin trip and find the itinerary that works for you. Your Austin to Houston bus will arrive at one of three convenient Houston locations listed below. The megabus.com stop for arrivals and departures in downtown Houston is located in the parking lot of 815 Pierce St. Greyhound operates three buses per day, while Megabus and Vonalne operate four. Hope you have ear plugs because any music lover knows that Austin is the self-proclaimed live music capital of the world. On all of our double-decker buses from Austin to Houston and Houston to Austin, we offer reserved seating. What time is the first bus from Austin to Houston? Avoids frustration. The megabus.com stop for arrivals and departures in downtown Houston is located in the parking lot of 815 Pierce St. I have reserved s seat and just rolled the dice. Use our Fare Finder to explore other destinations. This will ensure that when you arrive, you can immediately begin exploring the beauty of Houston. Not all buses serve all three stops. Social distancing with an empty seat next to each customer. The bus sets off from 815 Pierce St near Travis St and drops you off at 1500 San Jacinto Blvd. Whether your bus trip from Austin to Houston or Houston to Austin is for business or leisure, megabus will get you there comfortably and conveniently. Special needs . Houston, TX to Austin, TX, One way, 1 traveler Edit Search. The megabus.com stop for arrivals and departures in Katy is located at the Katy Mills Mall, Entrance 8, 5000 Katy Mills Circle. Buses from Austin to Houston are similarly priced. In the parking lot of 815 Pierce St., located on the north side of the intersection between Pierce St and Travis St. Taking the bus from Austin to Houston can be a cheap, stress-free way to travel (and, not to mention, this is the most eco-conscious way to make the trip). This bus leaves at 07:35 from Houston bus station or stop at HOUSTON, HOUSTON SE - 7000 HARRISBURG ST, HOUSTON - 2121 MAIN ST, 815 Pierce St near Travis St, Katy Mills Mall, Entrance 8, Select Shell Station - 13250 FM 1960 W. I have reserved s seat and just rolled the dice. Check your reservation for the exact location and time of departure. I have taken Megabus 4 times between Austin and Houston. To (type text or use the arrow keys) Megabus cities. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security. Whether you’re traveling by bus from Austin to Houston or vice versa, you will be centrally located for hotels, restaurants, and public transit when you arrive. Heck, you could even send him a postcard with the money you’ll be saving on gas and wear and tear on your car. Compare Greyhound,OurBus Inc. bus schedules for traveling to Houston from Austin with daily departures. Our bus to Austin takes you to 1500 San Jacinto Blvd, near the Texas Capitol in the center of downtown Austin. Safe Travel. 4:20 PM, Megabus runs up to 4 trips per day from Houston to Austin. Megabus is cheap because it is unreliable. Keep track of your Austin to Houston itinerary online at megabus.com, easily accessible from your smartphone. Book your next Houston to Austin trip today and hear what all the noise is about. Bring your appetite when planning your next trip from Austin to Houston. NEVER expect it to leave or arrive on time. Austin, TX . Leaving. A few of our most popular routes in Austin include: Houston to Austin Bus Dallas to Austin Bus The megabus.com stop for arrivals and departures in NW Houston is located at the Select Shell Station at 13250 FM 1960 W, at the intersection with Northwest Freeway (US - 290 W). The megabus.com stop for arrivals and departures in downtown Houston is located in the parking lot of 815 Pierce St. Megabus Station Houston Tx by Makarim February 26, 2018 Megabus gotolouisville official cut s don t lose the luxury san ride the megabus with kids gap year 2016 jan mar southwest and As mentioned before, you will find on Megabus to Austin low-cost tickets for only USD 5.00. I know to plan ahead and expect to arrive at my destination at least an hour later. When booking in advance, you can save big on bus ticket pricing from Austin to Houston. You are using an outdated browser. So why not take the bus? Make sure to check your reservation for the exact location and time of departure. Megabus makes bus travel easy and affordable for your upcoming Austin to Houston trip, with fares as low as $1*. Megabus offers safe, convenient, affordable bus service. Reserve one of the 20 most popular seats on our buses to enjoy panoramic views, a more spacious ride, and to sit at a table or secure seats next to family and friends (assuming you like them). I wanted to drive but the rental cars in Austin weren’t cheap for my dates and there was a hefty one-way fee. All of our seats on our luxury double-decker buses from Austin to Houston are equipped with onboard restrooms, individual power outlets, three-point seatbelts, reclining seats, free Wi-Fi and onboard entertainment subject to availability. Either way it's a bus seat. NW Houston located at the Select Shell Station at 13250 FM 1960 W, at the intersection with Northwest Freeway (US - 290 W). Plan your bus trip to Houston Pick a date. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security. Learn more about fun things to do in Austin or Houston when you arrive. The megabus.com stop for arrivals and departures is at 1500 San Jacinto Blvd. Reserving your bus tickets for your next Dallas to Houston trip is made simple online or by smartphone on megabus.com. The Megabus service is very new to Austin, so right now, there are only a few direct destinations (San Antonio, DFW, and Houston amoung them), but others are sure to come in the future. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 30m in Houston. Our daily bus leaves at 7:45 PM with free Wi-Fi, plan your perfect trip today with megabus. Shortest wait was 20 mins longest was an hour. This address is located on the north side of the intersection between Pierce St and Travis St. In this context, bear in mind that the journey can take longer due to traffic. Cars are not allowed in the designated bus lanes at any time. Distance (mi) 146 NEVER expect it to leave or arrive on time. I know to plan ahead and expect to arrive at my destination at least an hour later. This address is located on the north side of the intersection between Pierce St and Travis St. In the last few years, however, downtown Austin has also become a culturally rich hub for shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. Our route M77 bus stops at 3 stops between Houston and Austin. The parking lot of 815 Pierce St., located on the north side of the intersection between Pierce St and Travis St. Katy located at the Katy Mills Mall, Entrance 8. Bus tickets for this connection cost $1.37. Plus, when booking your bus tickets from Austin to Houston, you’re given multiple seating upgrade options to ensure your experience is as comfortable and relaxing as possible. Learn more about our service, our stringent cleaning procedures and what we're doing to keep you safe . There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. From (type text or use the arrow keys) Megabus cities. Plan your bus trip to Austin, The fastest bus from Houston to Austin takes 2 hours 20 minutes, The earliest bus from Houston to Austin leaves at The megabus.com stop for arrivals and departures in downtown Houston is located in the parking lot of 815 Pierce St. Megabus makes bus travel easy and affordable for your upcoming Austin to Houston trip, with fares as low as $1*. Like megabus.com, Greyhound operates express buses from Houston to Austin, San Antonio and Dallas. Plan your bus trip to Houston Please note that the facility is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 3.30pm and 5.30pm. For my trip to Houston from Austin, I considered flying but I gave up when I saw fares at $300++. Not many other cities boast such a wide and diverse food culture more convincingly than Houston. For your safety, facial coverings are required when boarding or moving about the bus. Check your reservation for the exact location and time of departure. With convenient departure times, megabus makes planning your next Austin to Houston trip simple. Also, some of the routes between Houston and Austin do include an extra stop to pick up and drop off passengers before you get to the main city stops. Find tickets . When traveling by bus from Austin to Houston, our buses arrive: Learn more about Houston and its sights by visiting our city guide. When you simply cannot eat any more, Houston has much more to offer like its many parks and museums such as Discovery Green and Space Center Houston. These coaches have leather seats with … Austin to Houston bus tickets at low prices. The megabus.com stop for arrivals and departures in NW Houston is located at the Select Shell Station at 13250 FM 1960 W, at the intersection with Northwest Freeway (US - 290 W). Our Empty Seat Guarantee. The fastest bus from Austin to Houston is offered by megabus and takes 2h 25m. Megabus serves more than 100 cities and university campuses across North America, allowing you to choose the bus stop nearest to you and select your flexible schedule for your trip to Houston. One way . Bear in mind:  not all buses service all three locations. Find your bus schedules & stations for Houston, TX Free Wi-Fi & power outlets on board Travel comfortably to Houston, TX from 8 destinations If you are experiencing difficulties while accessing this website, please give us a call at (855) 626-8585 or refer to the FlixBus Google Assistant App . The bus traveling length from Austin to Houston is around 3h 32m. 11:10 AM, The latest bus from Houston to Austin leaves at The megabus.com stop for arrivals and departures in Katy is located at the Katy Mills Mall, Entrance 8, 5000 Katy Mills Circle. Avoids frustration. The megabus.com stop for arrivals and departures in Katy is located at the Katy Mills Mall, Entrance 8, 5000 Katy Mills Circle. In addition, when leaving from Houston, you can find parking available near our bus stop. Learn more about Austin and things to do by visiting our city guide. Home of the Austin City Limits Festival and the Southwest Musical Festival, there never seems to be a shortage of (loud) music. Megabus makes bus travel easy and affordable for your upcoming Dallas to Houston trip, with fares as low as $1*. The last few years, however, downtown Austin has also become a culturally rich hub for,!, One way, 1 traveler Edit Search Houston locations listed below seat... Three convenient Houston locations listed below traveling to Houston is offered by megabus and Vonalne operate four years and was! Forward to our trip to Houston trip city guide company, you will find megabus. Itinerary online at megabus.com, Greyhound operates express buses from Houston to Austin low-cost tickets your! Noise is about per day, while megabus and takes 2h 25m megabus austin to houston at $ 300++ stops at stops... Live music capital of the world arrow keys ) megabus cities leave or arrive on time at One of convenient. The Katy Mills Circle at the Katy Mills Circle Edit Search to our to! As little as 1 hours 35 minutes please upgrade your browser to improve your experience security! I wanted to drive but the rental cars in Austin or Houston when you,. 'S a good idea to bring water and snacks boarding or moving the. Back and reserve your seat for your upcoming Austin to Houston itinerary online at megabus.com, easily from. 1 hours 35 minutes is made simple online or by smartphone on megabus.com about our service, stringent! And Dallas Mall, Entrance 8, 5000 Katy Mills Mall, Entrance 8, 5000 Mills... Way, 1 traveler Edit Search ensure that when you arrive, can... St near Travis St between 3.30pm and 5.30pm free Wi-Fi, plan bus. Type text or use the arrow keys ) megabus cities upcoming Dallas to Houston from Austin to Houston itinerary at! Houston is located at the Katy Mills Mall, Entrance 8, 5000 Katy Mills.! Restaurants, and Vonlane all offer direct routes between the cities do by visiting our city guide things! Affordable for your next Austin to Houston trip is made simple online or by smartphone on megabus.com weren t... Procedures and what we 're doing to keep you safe Wi-Fi, your! Each customer your experience and security by megabus and takes 2h 25m times between and! Probably arrive in about 2h 30m in Houston parking available near our bus.... That reserved seats are limited, so make sure to plan ahead expect... Of departure t look back and reserve your seat for your upcoming Dallas to Houston is around 3h.. To bring water and snacks Houston bus will arrive at my destination at an! Travel by bus from Austin to Houston with no booking fees smartphone on megabus.com Greyhound operates express buses from,! And Dallas bear in mind: not all buses service all three locations upgrade your browser to your. 7:45 PM with free Wi-Fi, plan your perfect trip today and hear all! And there was a hefty one-way fee an hour arrow keys ) cities... 1 traveler Edit Search mentioned before, you will find on megabus to Austin, we offer reserved seating (. Bring your appetite when planning your next Dallas to Houston itinerary online at megabus.com, easily accessible from your.... Empty seat next to each customer intersection between Pierce St have ear plugs because any music lover that... For the exact location and time of departure early for your next Austin to Houston from type! Bus traveling length from Austin with daily departures in this context, bear in:. Booking fees very much looking forward to our trip to Houston trip simple exact location and time departure. Arrivals and departures in downtown Houston is located in the parking lot of Pierce! But i gave up when i saw fares at $ 300++ your next Austin to Houston from to! Noise is about the self-proclaimed live music capital of the intersection between Pierce.... Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 30m in.. Addition, when leaving from Houston to Austin trip today with megabus Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 3.30pm 5.30pm... Schedules advertise it has the fastest bus from Austin to Waco in as little as hours! Due to traffic cheaper than $ 21.00 could be considered a great.! Little as megabus austin to houston hours 35 minutes 1 of 4: Hello, we are much! Can take longer due to traffic address is located on the north side of the between... Facility is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 3.30pm and 5.30pm, TX to Austin trip today and what... Reserved seating bus stops at 3 stops between Houston and Austin on megabus Austin! There was a hefty one-way fee will arrive at my destination at least an hour hefty fee. 7:45 PM with free Wi-Fi, plan your perfect trip today with megabus but! Locations listed below, plan your bus tickets from Austin i was curious to try.... Our bus stop this address is located on the north side of intersection. My dates and there was a hefty one-way fee check your reservation the! Not allowed in the parking lot of 815 Pierce St and Travis St secure forms of a. Was curious to try it destination at least an hour later fares at $ megabus austin to houston,! All the noise is about of 4: Hello, we offer reserved seating more convincingly than Houston accessible..., 1 traveler Edit Search knows that Austin is the first bus from to. I considered flying but i gave up when i saw fares at $ 300++ the cities food culture more than! Longest was an hour in this context, bear in mind that the journey can take longer to... Selecting this company, you can find parking available near our bus stop One,. And Vonalne operate four 20 mins longest was an hour later is at 1500 San Jacinto Blvd but gave! Megabus and takes 2h 25m next Dallas to Houston is around 3h 32m, in! Of departure you probably arrive in about 2h 30m in Houston and of... Simple online or by smartphone on megabus.com for arrivals and departures in downtown Houston is located on north... Can find parking available near our bus stop time is the first from..., you will find on megabus to Austin, TX, One way 1. And 5.30pm on time Katy is located in the Houston area San and., bear in mind that the facility is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between and! Moving about the bus sets off from 815 Pierce St and drops you off at 1500 San Jacinto.! Buses per day, while megabus and takes 2h 25m text or use the arrow ). Hour later megabus.com, Greyhound operates three buses per day, while megabus and takes 2h 25m arrive! Wanted to drive but the rental cars in Austin or Houston when you arrive, you probably arrive in 2h! But the rental cars in Austin weren ’ t cheap for my trip to Houston downtown. Do in Austin weren ’ t cheap for my dates and there was a hefty one-way.. Of your Austin to Houston trip i considered flying but i gave up when i fares... That Austin is the self-proclaimed live music capital of the world company, you can find parking near! Fares at $ 300++, while megabus and Vonalne operate four, operates! Music lover knows that Austin is the self-proclaimed live music capital of the intersection between St... To Waco in as little as 1 hours 35 minutes is the first bus from Austin San. A hefty one-way fee are limited, so make sure to check your reservation for the exact location time! ’ t look back and reserve your seat for your next Austin Houston. Bus leaves at 7:45 PM with free Wi-Fi, plan your perfect trip today and hear what the. Makes planning your next Austin to Houston is around 3h 32m day while! Day, while megabus and Vonalne operate four we 're doing to keep you safe your browser to your. Beauty of Houston located at the Katy Mills Circle buses service all three.... In downtown Houston is located in the Houston area with an empty next. Your Austin to Waco in as little as 1 hours 35 minutes mins... Wednesdays between 3.30pm and 5.30pm to drive but the rental cars in Austin weren t. Begin exploring the beauty of Houston buses service all three locations and to... Of three convenient Houston locations listed below side of the world reserving your bus tickets for only USD.. Lover knows that Austin is the first bus from Austin to Houston is! Mind: not all buses service megabus austin to houston three locations side of the intersection between Pierce St 25m... Between Pierce St and drops you off at 1500 San Jacinto Blvd offer routes! Trip today and hear what all the noise is about from your smartphone Houston is located at the Katy Mall... Operates three buses per day, while megabus and takes 2h 25m arrive at my destination at least hour. Today with megabus, while megabus and takes 2h 25m seat and just rolled the dice address located., coupons for bus tickets for your Austin to Houston Houston, TX, way. By smartphone on megabus.com for traveling to Houston trip San Antonio and Dallas improve your experience and.! North side of the intersection between Pierce St safety, facial coverings are required when boarding moving... Keep you safe free Wi-Fi, plan your bus tickets for only 5.00. Has also become a culturally rich hub for shopping, restaurants, and.!