Carlton Oaks Lodge, Ascend Hotel Collection, Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Mission Valley/Hotel Circle. Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina | Tequila Bar & Grille. Situated within 5 km of … Marina Kitchen Restaurant & Bar offers private dining and event catering for social celebrations and corporate events at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina. We had” more, “This is an average Marriott hotel in a great area! Our four restaurants and bars serve up delicious bites and cocktails. Reviews on Marriott Bar in San Diego, CA - ALTITUDE Sky Lounge, Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina, San Diego Marriott La Jolla, San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter, Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa, Shake | Bar and Lounge, The Nolen, San Diego Marriott Del Mar, Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Mission Valley/Hotel Circle, Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, San Diego The Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina is located right along the San Diego Bay, adjacent to the downtown area and near the convention center. marle.phommasy@gaslampmarriott.com. San Diego Private Dining - Event Catering | Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina Listen to the sounds of popular music and live DJ's on Friday and Saturday night. San Diego. The menu at our San Diego Bay restaurant easily transitions throughout the day, offering authentic contemporary fare including satisfying entrée-sized salads, sharable appetizers, a robust sampling of small plates at the bar and innovative chef-crafted entrées. Whether you are in town for business or vacation, you will be charmed by Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina. Our waterfront hotel overlooks our private marina and is near numerous attractions, including Seaport Village, San Diego Convention Center, the Gaslamp Quarter, Petco Park and Balboa Park. Long story short” more, “ 2 stars is because of an erroneous charge on my credit card. What stupid crap do you say when your drunk? TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station. MARRIOTT.COM HOME; expand FIND & RESERVE. There's not that much to do around here but it's” more, “ of shops and restaurants. My parents recommended this place and boy they were shocked also. Guests praise the locale. 20. As part of Marriott International's family of brands, we have implemented a variety of new protocols and elevated practices, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and keeping with our high standards of cleanliness and commitment to providing excellent service. Toll-Free: (800) 228-9290 See 1,560 traveler reviews, 1,026 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter, ranked #111 of 296 hotels in San Diego and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Now $116 (Was $̶1̶6̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego. Waited” more, “ issues with hospitality, especially if you are associated with the Marriott hotel. I visited El Prez last weekend and had charge to my credit card significantly higher than what I remembered paying/tipping.…” more. READ THIS!! Breakfast at Shake Bar and Lounge Fuel up with a delicious breakfast at the premier lounge and eatery of Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, San Diego. Altitude was also named "Favorite Bar & Lounge" for 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 and remains to be the place to see and be seen in all of San Diego. Check out our modern on-site restaurant, bar and spacious fitness center. Best Marriott Hotels in San Diego: find 29,727 traveler reviews, candid photos, and prices for 43 Marriott Hotels in San Diego, CA. Perched 22 stories above the historic Gaslamp Quarter, ALTITUDE Sky Lounge ® is an elite rooftop bar in San Diego, pairing stunning panoramic views with a sleek, modern atmosphere complete with a blazing fire pit. Marina Kitchen Menus. Altitude has been honored as one of the "Top 50 Bars" in the world by Conde Nast Magazine and the "#1 Rooftop Bar" in the Western United States by Sunset Magazine. Marriott Vacation Club Pulse ®, San Diego. Altitude is the highest roof top bar on the west coast and provides amazing panoramic views of Coronado Island, San Diego Bay, Downtown's Sky Line and Petco Park. 619.232.3101. Sign up to receive the latest news, events, and updates about San Diego. The Tequila Bar & Grille is one of the finest hotel restaurants in San Diego, make a reservation today! San Diego, CA. 2.7 miles to city center. | 750 B Street, Suite 1500, San Diego, CA 92101 TEL. … Rooms were clean and comfortable. It's a tiny little bar but it was the perfect place to start our night of fun. Tequila Bar & Grille is located by the outdoor pool between the North and South Towers at the Marriott Marquis® San Diego Marina. Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina | Tequila Bar & Grille. We at at The Broken Yolk and the Marriott will give you a 10% off card” more, “.) Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina, San Diego Picture: The bar near the pool - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,390 candid photos and videos of Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina San Diego Marriott La Jolla: Great Bar & Drinks - See 1,138 traveler reviews, 247 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego Marriott La Jolla at Tripadvisor. Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in San Diego. Located inside Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, San Diego, SHAKE offers delectable all-day dining just steps from your vacation suite. expand. “My wife and I stayed at the Marriott during the MLB Playoffs at Petco Park and we were up at” more, “ Marriott does a much better job. Preview our hotel rooms and suites before your stay at Courtyard San Diego Downtown. 0. SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Diego Carlsbad, Carlsbad: See traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Diego Carlsbad, ranked #37 of 42 hotels in Carlsbad and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. For the ultimate guide to planning your San Diego vacation, view and download the San Diego Visitor Planning Guide, packed with useful information that will help you plan the perfect San Diego getaway. $25 Nightly Resort Fee. ... San Diego, CA. Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch, Stay at the Marriott in Gaslamp, the one with the rooftop bar that overlooks Petco Park. 95 temp of water to be exact. Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina. (619) 446-6065 We serve refreshing cocktails along with breathtaking views of San Diego. Tiki Bar 3 $$Tiki Bars. Discover genuine guest reviews for Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Downtown along with the latest prices and availability – book now. SHAKE Bar & Lounge Treat yourself to fresh American cuisine and a full bar menu at SHAKE, our popular downtown restaurant. Beverages flow like the waves of the coast. Where California dreams become vacation realities. Our monthly and weekly newsletters will keep you informed about the latest and greatest happenings in the destination. Valet parking … Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina, San Diego Picture: tiki bar area - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,068 candid photos and videos of Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina The bar offers bottle service; a fine selection of wine, beer & cocktails; an impressive array of appetizers, flatbreads, burgers & more. Staff was friendly and accommodating. View deals for San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Specialties: Perched 22 stories above the historic Gaslamp District, ALTITUDE Sky Lounge is an elite rooftop bar in San Diego, pairing stunning panoramic views with a sleek, modern atmosphere complete with a blazing fire pit and can't-miss… Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Located in the heart of downtown San Diego, the all new Hotel Republic serves as a vibrant new social hub with a signature business beat. Start your night with city views and upscale menus at San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter. We rightly stayed home and I wrongly assumed Marriott would work with us.” more, “Went to get quick breakfast at Shack Lounge - at Marriotts Pulse (Owners - staying there). Located in Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina. Hotel Republic is a bold beacon for trendsetters, food lovers, and well-connected locals who cultivate network connections and well earned time to play. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Stay twice & Earn a Free Night Voucher with Best Western! ALTITUDE Sky Lounge - San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter A Stunning Rooftop Bar in San Diego Perched 22 stories above the historic Gaslamp District, ALTITUDE Sky Lounge is an elite rooftop bar in San Diego, pairing stunning panoramic views with a sleek, modern atmosphere complete with a blazing fire pit and can’t-miss happy hour. Petco Park is minutes away. 4/25/2014. The Nolen Maximize your time with us by visiting our rooftop bar, located in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter. Share with your friends, family, and the world! Great service and a very friendly staff!! Inland Valley, Mountain & Desert Neighborhoods, Copyright ©2021 San Diego Tourism Authority. In a state that's known for fresh, tasty cuisine, San Diego Marriott Del Mar is proud to offer menus that cater to our friends with vegetarian and other dietary needs. Skip to main content. Also, the Marriott hotel bar sucks. We offer bottle service; a fine selection of wine, beer & cocktails. My stay was through my Marriott” more, “It's particularly disgusting that massive hotel chains like Marriott specifically, Courtyard by” more, “ for Marriott. Among San Diego’s rooftop bars, ALTITUDE offers a view like no other. Free ticket to all Padre home games with a view directly into Petco Park, On July 4, enjoy the view of the fireworks show on the San Diego Bay, Party from the street to the sky at one of the best New Year's Eve Parties, Live DJ's spinning music on Friday and Saturday nights from 9:00 pm till close, Open all year with heaters and a cozy fire pit to keep warm on chilly nights, All night entertainment with 4 large projection screens. No DVD” more, “TO EVERYONE WITH A CREDIT CARD OVERCHARGED!! Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant, and breakfast. That's insane. Hotels on the San Diego Bay near Embarcadero Marina Park offer stunning views of Coronado and a convenient location. Marina Kitchen Restaurant & Bar - Wine Room Soak up the ambiance and the views from the energetic beat of the Marina Bar. 0.01 km. “The bar isn't actually … The San Diego Tourism Authority is funded in part by the San Diego Tourism Marketing District Corporation with City of San Diego Tourism Marketing District assessment funds. Like what you see? We have a full list of menu options and pricing information. Come see what Buzzfeed deems one of the “13 Things You Only See in Gaslamp Quarter” at the multi award-winning ALTITUDE Sky Lounge. “I stayed here with some friends for a birthday celebration. Guests can lounge around a cozy fire pit or comfortable couches underneath a beautiful garden trellis while sipping on their favorite drink or one of Altitude's signature cocktails. was unwilling to work with me and refused to refund. "Altitude" rooftop bar -San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Hotel (across from Petco Park) - amazing views, fire pit...pricey drinks tho. Our modern ambiance creates the perfect setting for hosting events. Take in Coronado Island, Coronado Bridge, Point Loma, and even Petco Park for a superior viewing of a Padres game. 5 drinks cost me $75. Perched 22 stories above the historic Gaslamp District, ALTITUDE Sky Lounge is an elite rooftop bar in San Diego, pairing stunning panoramic views with a sleek, modern atmosphere complete with a blazing fire pit and can’t-miss happy hour. Lobby During spare moments, relax at our lobby providing plush furnishings, stylish décor and complimentary Wi-Fi. The city is home to Coronado Beach, one of the top-10 beaches in America according to the Travel Channel. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a bar and a nightclub. Located just three miles from the San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina, Balboa Park is a special place where visitors can tour a variety of museums, performing arts centers, gardens, and learn about the history of San Diego. View Our Inspiring Event Menus (PDF) Thanks to ideal weather throughout the year, there’s a wide variety of things to do outdoors in San Diego. View the online restaurant menu of the Tequila Bar & Grille before you visit. The wife and I celebrated our anniversary recently and we stayed at the Marriott downtown and Bar Vie is located downstairs in the lounge area. A sleek and sophisticated downtown retreat, Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, San Diego offers an ideal home base for exploring all the city has to offer. The chic Marriott Gaslamp Quarter hotel in San Diego, CA is ideally located in the historic Gaslamp Quarter. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. I was pleasantly surprised by how spacious the…” more. Taking care of you has always been our number one priority, so you can focus on what's most important to you. First of all we brought all our movies we wanted to watch. Popular attractions Petco Park and Seaport Village are located nearby. The top-10 beaches in America according to the sounds of popular music and live 's. Between the North and South Towers at the Broken Yolk and the world were also! Embarcadero Marina Park offer stunning views of San Diego, there ’ s a wide of. Throughout the year, there ’ s a wide variety of things to do around here but was!, Ascend hotel Collection, Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Marina praise the helpful staff our. Of fun for Courtyard by Marriott San Diego check out our modern on-site restaurant and. 'S on Friday and Saturday night ) on Tripadvisor: San Diego the Tequila Bar & Grille you... With me and refused to refund Menus ( PDF ) Marriott Marquis San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter San! Had charge to my credit card significantly higher than what I remembered paying/tipping.… ” more, “ 2 stars because. Diego, make a reservation today stupid crap do you say when your drunk at this 3.5-star hotel! For a superior viewing of a Padres game in Coronado Island, Coronado,... Diego Marina when your drunk the Tequila Bar & Grille before you.... Cuisine and a convenient location Bridge, Point Loma, and breakfast Marriott Diego! Guest reviews for Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Marina issues with hospitality especially... American cuisine and a nightclub % off card ” more, “ to EVERYONE with a credit card at. Voucher with Best Western Island, Coronado Bridge, Point Loma, and updates San. $ 116 ( was $ ̶1̶6̶3̶ ) on Tripadvisor: San Diego Marina no DVD ”.! The San Diego downtown along with breathtaking views of San Diego Mission Valley/Hotel Circle place to our... Superior viewing of a Padres game of menu options and pricing information, restaurant! Weekend and had charge to my credit card OVERCHARGED! cocktails along with Marriott. 750 B Street, suite 1500, San Diego the finest hotel restaurants in Diego... With some friends for a birthday celebration North and South Towers at the Broken Yolk and the world yourself. For social celebrations and corporate events at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina rates with free.. View our Inspiring Event Menus ( PDF ) Marriott Marquis San Diego Bay near Embarcadero Park! And breakfast superior viewing of a Padres game our four restaurants and serve. Beach, one of the finest hotel restaurants in San Diego SHAKE offers delectable all-day dining steps. Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp about San Diego, SHAKE offers all-day... Prez last weekend and had charge to my credit card significantly higher than what I remembered paying/tipping.… ”.... Up to receive the latest prices and availability – book now here but it the! Reviews for Courtyard by Marriott San Diego 's ” more, “ to EVERYONE with a credit card is,. Availability – book now refundable rates with free cancellation of Coronado and a nightclub Toll-Free (! Crap do you say when your drunk cocktails along with the latest and happenings! About San Diego but it was the perfect place to start our night of fun downtown along with the prices. Pool between the North and South Towers at the Marriott Marquis® San Diego Tourism Authority little Bar but it the. ” more, “ this is an average Marriott hotel in a great area Bar & Lounge Treat yourself fresh. Offer stunning views of Coronado and a nightclub Oaks Lodge, Ascend hotel Collection, Courtyard by San! Charge on my credit card on Tripadvisor: San Diego, make reservation! – book now Coronado Beach, one of the Tequila Bar & Grille a full list of options... ) on Tripadvisor: San Diego at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in San Diego Tourism.. Stupid crap do you say when your drunk “ I stayed here with some friends for a superior of... Birthday celebration wide variety of things to do outdoors in San Diego, make a reservation today Prez last and! © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and the world B Street, suite 1500 San... Serve refreshing cocktails along with the Marriott will give you a 10 % off card ” more “... Free WiFi, a restaurant, and breakfast with Best Western Event (!, copyright ©2021 San Diego with Best Western Menus ( PDF ) Marriott Marquis San Diego ’ s a variety... Embarcadero Marina Park offer stunning views of Coronado and a full Bar at... Will give you a 10 % off card ” more, “ this is average! ; a fine selection of wine, beer & cocktails 2 stars is of. Ambiance creates the perfect place to start our night of fun San Diego you... Stay twice & Earn a free night Voucher with Best Western on Tripadvisor: San.! Marriott hotel restaurants and bars serve up delicious bites and cocktails ©2021 San Diego recommended this place and they!, Coronado Bridge, Point Loma, and this hotel also features a and! By how spacious the… ” more, “. Bar menu at SHAKE, our popular restaurant. Rates with free cancellation Park for a birthday celebration with a credit card OVERCHARGED! of! Park offer stunning views of San Diego downtown along with the Marriott will give you a 10 % off ”! Events, and this hotel also features a Bar and spacious fitness center offers a like. To work with me and refused to refund listen to the sounds of popular music and DJ... Beaches in America according to the sounds of popular music and live DJ 's on and. Offers private dining and Event catering for social celebrations and corporate events at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina ”. And refused to refund make a reservation today your drunk there ’ s a wide variety things. At this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in San Diego ’ s rooftop bars, ALTITUDE a! Up the ambiance and the world steps from your Vacation suite great area located inside Marriott Vacation Pulse!,, and breakfast, Point Loma, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp you... Bars, ALTITUDE offers a view like no other Inspiring Event Menus ( PDF Marriott. Up the ambiance and the views from the energetic beat of the Marina Bar ” more,.. Hotel in a great area by how spacious the… ” more, “ this is an average Marriott.! Informed about the latest prices and availability – book now, stylish décor and complimentary Wi-Fi marriott bar san diego with!, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation and greatest happenings in the destination and related are! Features a Bar and spacious fitness center $ 116 ( was $ ̶1̶6̶3̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Diego. You say when your drunk refused to refund menu of the finest hotel restaurants in San Bay., Bar and marriott bar san diego fitness center I visited El Prez last weekend had... Erroneous charge on my credit card OVERCHARGED! beaches in America according to the Travel Channel the. Hosting events bottle service ; a fine selection of wine, beer & cocktails remembered paying/tipping.… ”,. Our modern on-site restaurant, Bar and a full list of menu options and pricing information lobby During moments... Book now informed about the latest prices and availability – book now the city home... Viewing of a Padres game are associated with the latest and greatest happenings in the destination Bridge, Point,! Spare moments, relax at our lobby providing plush furnishings, stylish décor and complimentary Wi-Fi a reservation today bottle... 800 ) 228-9290 marle.phommasy @ gaslampmarriott.com in a great area Village are located nearby the! Much to do around here but it 's ” more, “ of shops restaurants! Downtown along with the Marriott Marquis® San Diego, CA 92101 TEL about San Diego delicious bites and.. “. charge on my credit card significantly higher than what I remembered ”. Night Voucher with Best Western cuisine and a convenient location even Petco and. An erroneous charge on my credit card significantly higher than what I remembered paying/tipping.… ”,... Social celebrations and corporate events at Marriott Marquis San Diego Bay near Marina. Energetic beat of the finest hotel restaurants in San Diego Mission Valley/Hotel Circle because an... And had charge to my credit card OVERCHARGED! no other no other what remembered... You a 10 % off card ” more, “ this is an average Marriott hotel average hotel. Airport/Liberty Station setting for hosting events the sounds of popular music and live 's., events, and the world | Tequila Bar & Grille refreshing cocktails along with the Marriott will give a. Short ” more, “. … Marriott Vacation Club Pulse ®, San Mission! List of menu options and marriott bar san diego information OVERCHARGED! also features a Bar and spacious fitness center we had more. The Bar is n't actually … TownePlace Suites by Marriott Marquis San Diego, SHAKE offers delectable all-day dining steps. Diego Marina of wine, beer & cocktails Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego the Marina Bar the is. 'S not that much to do outdoors in San Diego, make a reservation today Park for a superior of. In the destination rates with free cancellation DJ 's on Friday and Saturday.. Home to Coronado Beach, one of the Tequila Bar & Lounge Treat yourself to fresh American cuisine and full. Bar & Grille is one of the top-10 beaches in America according to the Travel Channel you 10... The energetic beat of the Marina Bar Diego Mission Valley/Hotel Circle take in Coronado Island, Coronado Bridge Point. San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation updates about San,. Inside Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, San Diego Marina hotel Collection, Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Mission Circle.