Address: 429 Poyntz Ave., Manhattan. 21 reviews Mexican Restaurants, Seafood “The food truck makes me feel like I'm back home in LA The ladies are very sweet and know how to cook amazing food.” See all Taqueria Los Burritos reviews Five. I recommend the avocado egg rolls, “And you can't get out of this place without ordering the, “When I was attending Kstate, I was really lame and never did much in, “It was like a non-Michigan version of a 'wet burrito' with a perfect blend of, “Sirloin made to perfection sliced and fanned onto the plate fresh mashed potatoes awesome, “And then there is the fact that they serve. They have the best jambalaya in Manhattan. forever.friendly cowgirls and lots of cold beer. Claim this business 701 E 3rd Place, Suite A, Manhattan, KS, 66502 . Exceptional $$ $$ • American • Manhattan. See all The Chef reviews, “Elote dip is tasty, I added some to my burrito.” and said it was the best he had ever had and gave the thumbs up on coffee. City, State/Province, Zip or City & Country Submit a search. For a complete list of restaurants open in Topeka, click here. Two of us ordered cannelloni (one with marinara, one with…, Very good sushis and serviceWill definitely go there again to try the Korean food, Great Mongolian grill. Spanning Kansas City to Wichita, and everything in between, this foodie’s guide takes you through unmissable spots in Kansas’ culinary repertoire. WE'LL GO BACK, Wonderful food and excellent service today. “If you're looking for a place in Aggieville to either eat or drink, this is the place you should be considering!” Name Known for Parent company First store location Founded Locations worldwide Employees Related restaurants Applebee's: American: DineEquity: Decatur, Georgia Open Now. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Good price. See all So Long Saloon reviews, “Hubby had the corned beef hash and said it was the best he had ever had and gave the thumbs up on coffee.” No kids menu. Exceptional $$ $$ • Cocktail Bar • Manhattan. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 308 Riley Mnr Suite A, Junction City, KS 66441, 801 E Chestnut St, Junction City, KS 66441. Kansas State University . Most if not all their bread items are from. Filters . Best Dinner Restaurants in Manhattan, Kansas: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Manhattan Dinner Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. are crispy on the outside and soft in the middle just like a good fry should be. McAlister's Deli is a restaurant located in Manhattan, Kansas at 427 Tuttle Creek Boulevard. See all Taco Lucha reviews, “a summer beer please. See all Bluestem Bistro reviews, “We also ordered "The Colonel" scramble with potatoes, eggs, ham, chicken, and hollandaise sauce, which was glorious!” They can pick out what they want to have cooked put on their own sauce and watch as it gets stir fried.” You can find tacos like these at some of the trendy places around town, but you'll pay twice as much for them.” Great Food, AWESOME Coffees and they have a late night window service on the weekends! Search by city and state or ZIP code. 4 Olives Wine Bar Serving as both decoration and menu, the restaurant’s collection of over 800 bottles of wine are kept in a large glass cave in the centre of the dining room, creating an arresting, dramatic centrepiece. They are open every day of the week. Restaurants to eat near Manhattan . Who's the tall fella in City Park? See all LongHorn Steakhouse reviews, “The food truck makes me feel like I'm back home in LA See all Texas Roadhouse reviews, “They serve the best Mexican food in MHK.” Will definitely eat there again. Explore Kat V.'s 3 favorite Breakfast & Brunch, Wine Bars, and Korean Restaurants around Manhattan, KS, and Junction City, KS. * Dang Quesadilla (this. .. shop offers an extensive menu of café drinks, and specials like the Bistro Blackhole bottomless mug make this a popular study spot for students. After looking for MONTHS for a mattress my husband and I could agree on, we went into Beds for Less. was an actual whole cut of steak with no ground-up anything in it, and she rated it as very good. Nice quiet place to go for an evening date. 418 Poyntz Ave Manhattan , KS 66502. View all the best restaurants and restaurant menus in Manhattan, KS. See all AJ's NY Pizzeria reviews, “There are three locations in Manhattan, but I usually visit the Radina's in Aggieville.” Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Typically the people want to eat their favorite and sought food in any restaurant. See all The Chef reviews, “In my opinion, the best dishes are the Chicken Enchiladas Suizas, the Cox Boys' Burrito, and the Tijuana Trainwreck.” ! Harry's. Manhattan Town Center. *, “In my opinion, the best dishes are the Chicken Enchiladas Suizas, the Cox Boys' Burrito, and the, “The waitress suggested it when I was having a moment deciding. About See All. 4.9. I am always so blown away by how good their. Cost - high to low . Went with my mother and two aunties. Book now at Brunch restaurants near Manhattan on OpenTable. “My friend and I split the chicken and waffle, pork belly, shrimp and grits, “We enthusiastically recommend it to anyone looking for delicious drinks and, “The second time I ordered the chimi without queso and sour cream, but I wanted some, “Good food choices even for those of us trying to follow a more Paleo lifestyle (hard to come by around, “. Residents and visitors alike come for our unique shops, award-winning restaurants and lively entertainment. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Here's a list of restaurants opening in Manhattan soon. 267 Restaurants and Bars Companies in Manhattan, Kansas. The best restaurant and bar in Manhattan. You can also choose to eat in some restaurants. Rock-A-Belly Bar & Deli is a restaurant located in Manhattan, Kansas at 718 North Manhattan Avenue. Best Manhattan Restaurants Below you will find a list of the 25 best restaurants in Manhattan, as chosen by our Manhattan restaurant reviewers. See all Five reviews, “Not to mention the cheese bricks were amazing as well as the pizza!” , which were obviously homemade and perfectly crispy and spicy. " is.” We had a large tab to pay but it was Very…, Great food, great prices and great service. Best Italian Restaurants in Manhattan, Kansas: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Manhattan Italian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. YouTube Subscribe. See all The Hi Lo reviews, “My friend and I split the chicken and waffle, pork belly, shrimp and grits, asparagus fries, and rice and beans.” Take a look through the list of restaurants below and use the user ratings and reviews to find the best option in the Manhattan area for you. Best Restaurants in Manhattan, KS See all of the best restaurants in Manhattan, KS. , sunflower salad, classic burger, and chicken sandwich and Brussel sprouts. All Breakfast Lunch Dinner Delivery Drinks & Nightlife Take Out. Make sure to let us know how our cooked-to-order food stands up against other Manhattan restaurants. See all Baan Thai Restaurant reviews, 1620 Ft Riley Blvd, Ste 113, Manhattan, KS, 16. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Manhattan, KS, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 138 Manhattan restaurants by price, type, or location. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. LABCo Market & Restaurant. Twin Peaks Restaurant is not responsible if the Winners fails to receive the notice about the prize due to any security settings or provision of incorrect contact information. Original Burger Grilled 8oz seasoned patty with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, pickles and choice of cheese on a brioche bun with seasoned fries. The food is unique and delicious. Plus, a great variety of flavors to add to entree. We have been going there for years and they have an awesome selection of, See all Little Apple Brewing Company reviews, See all Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom reviews, See all Gordo's Restaurante Mexicano reviews, See all Houlihan's Restaurant & Bar reviews, See all romantic restaurants in Manhattan, See all El Patrón Restaurant and Cantina reviews, See all El Tapatio Mexican Restaurant reviews, See all Radina's Coffeehouse & Roastery reviews. 715 Tuttle Creek Blvd Manhattan, KS 66502 (785) 537-2445 .. my all time favorite bar. See all Early Edition reviews, “Little to no wait for your food, friendly staff, sumptuous sauces, and takes be back home to the big apple.” craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events so if you need somewhere to stay in Manhattan and know you'll be close to quality food I'd book there. Taylor Egan. Booked 6 times today. Cost - low to high . This is by far the best pizza deal in Manhattan and that is very important when you…, While I thought I was going to enjoy a more intimate atmosphere And enjoy some low noise conversation, the place was unusually loud making it…. # E7 , the F1 pad thai and the soft spring rolls A3 several times. See menus, photos, reviews and more. 1. See all Rock-A-Belly Bar & Deli reviews, “It was like a non-Michigan version of a 'wet burrito' with a perfect blend of Tex-mex and midwestern Mexican flavors.” From Business: Full Service Casual American Style Restaurant That Serves Kitchen Scratch Items. 's, which are delicious if you haven't been to Radina's bakehouse. Best Italian Restaurants in Manhattan, Kansas: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Manhattan Italian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. I recommend the avocado egg rolls, stuffed chicken, Korean chicken and butter cake for desert!” Verified employers. If you’re looking for restaurants that cater, look no further than your Manhattan Applebee’s on 3rd & Poyntz. If the Winners fails to respond within the required time period, the prizes may be forfeited and an alternate Winners may be selected based on the aforementioned judging criteria. Get Directions (785) 775-1101. www.nicoslittleitaly.com. The staff is wonderful. The wait can be…, This is the top breakfast restaurant in Manhattan. Booked 2 times today. Local Subway restaurants in Topeka Kansas City, St. Joseph, and Joplin is offering a free 6-inch sub for all veterans and active duty members of the armed forces. Texas Roadhouse See all Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom reviews, “the burrito roqueta as well as the HUGE, perfectly spiced michelada.” A&W Restaurants have been serving up signature burgers, hand-breaded chicken tenders and root beer floats since 1919. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. The ladies are very sweet and know how to cook amazing food.” !” Best Dining in Manhattan, Kansas: See 6,242 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 175 Manhattan restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. My boyfriend and I have been going to Ana's burger shack since we met in college and it was called, This is one of the few places I can find regularly on the road that consistently serves, I'm partial to their burgers and fries, and also recommend their salads, which are terrific for a, The Thai Noodle is a casual restaurant in. See all Houlihan's Restaurant & Bar reviews, “Their lunch menu is not the best I would like to see more on it.” All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. About Search Results. Didn't find what you were looking for? The food is good, but it is on this list of unique Kansas restaurants, because of the wonderful pies. 1101 Moro St, Suite 111 (1,264.61 mi) Manhattan, KS, KS 66502. Ice Skating at City Park. See all AJ's NY Pizzeria reviews, “Great food , hot rolls forever.friendly cowgirls and lots of cold beer.” Manhattan Restaurants . Tornado activity: Manhattan-area historical tornado activity is near Kansas state average.It is 83% greater than the overall U.S. average.. On 6/11/2008, a category F4 (max. Restaurants in Manhattan, KS. * Breakfast Bowl Dining in Manhattan, Kansas: See 6,192 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 172 Manhattan restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Hours 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Established in 1995 in Manhattan, Kansas, Little Apple Brewing Company has built a reputation on the cornerstones of great Certified Angus Beef steaks and fresh handcrafted beers and ales. We have come up with a list of restaurants that are … Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. Closed Sun & Mon Reserve a table. Location. Sometimes the will run some discounts for smashburger. See all Gordo's Restaurante Mexicano reviews, “Also cocktails are $5! The Manhattan has the number of restaurants. Category. Below are the list of top 25 best restaurants in Manhattan,KS. See all Tallgrass Tap House reviews, “. Rating - high to low . See all Chick-fil-A reviews, “The Raspberry bean dip is so good, and I had the California Burrito, which was also awesome.” What are the "can't-miss" places in Manhattan? Phone: 785-320-5757. Search and apply for the latest Time restaurant jobs in Manhattan, KS. Keep an eye on slick deals. See all Arrow Coffee Company reviews, “I highly recommend their ginger infused crème brûlée!” Finally something other than sandwich joints, nasty fast-food Chinese, and bars that sell diluted beer in, ~*ROOFTOP BALCONY*~. See all So Long Saloon reviews, “I get it, but maybe a different system for adding more "small plates" like written cards or something.” What are the best places to see on the K-State campus? .. .makes me wish i was in kansas. 3976 KFC Locations in the United States. and didn't have to pick the stupid lettuce off because they didn't ruin the tacos with lettuce and shredded cheese. is what makes this restaurant/bar unique. Upcoming Events. and pastry I have had has been delicious and every time I come I am greeted by a friendly smile! Taqueria Los Burritos. Serving Mexican taqueria street food, Taco Lucha also offers a menu of the best cocktails in the Manhattan area as well as a long list of tequila. See all Taqueria Los Burritos reviews, “And then there is the fact that they serve AJs pizza.... Exceptional.” Le Cocou is undoubtedly one of the best restaurants in Manhattan for French fine dining. The food is just great. 258 check-ins. See all Radina's Bakehouse reviews, “Love the sautéed green beans and their burgers - especially the mushroom Swiss burger, or the burger served with the fried egg!” Now…, From Business: Texas Roadhouse is famous for our Hand-Cut Steaks, Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs, Made-From-Scratch Sides and Dressings, Fresh Baked Bread, Ice Cold Beer, and Legendary…, The grill puts on a good show, but the food is nothing special. 785.537.1300 418 Poyntz Ave, Manhattan, KS Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; Hours Tue-Th 5-8 pm Fri-Sat 5-9 pm Carry Out: Tue-Sat 12-8 pm Bar + Cocktail area open at 4 pm Tue-Sat. Many of these places have free wifi and you can book a table online.If you enjoyed eating in one of these restaurants! Drinks & Nightlife 8. Do you love food as much as we do? See all The Hi Lo reviews, “And you can't get out of this place without ordering the raspberry black bean dip, that stuff is addicting! Search or browse our list of Restaurants and Bars companies in Manhattan, Kansas by category. Delivery 29. Visit Website Ph: 785-537-1300 . It's definitely worth a weekly…, I've been to japanese restaurants from Kansas city to California. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. We were new to Kansas and the Manhattan area and had family here from MN and we all give it a huge thumbs up the atmosphere , and food, and service…. Address and locations: 100 Manhattan Town Center, Manhattan, Kansas - KS 66502. Restaurant is not currently accepting online orders. See all Coco Bolos reviews, “My husband loves 18th and 8th, but I love the Big Apple pizza.” Manhattan, KS Restaurant Guide. 267 Restaurants and Bars Companies in Manhattan, Kansas. Let’s see the list of some best Restaurants in Manhattan and the details of them, prescribed in given below. Nice selection of meats and vegetables. 2. Restaurants in several counties have been forced to close their dining rooms due to the coronavirus. About Search Results. *Minimum order of $15 before taxes and applicable fees required. How did Manhattan get The Little Apple® nickname? this place is in my top 5 favorites. Find the Best Manhattan, KS American Restaurants on Superpages. You tryna be tricky? Mind you it was after 9pm so heading home with hot pizza…. * Breakfast Pizza Since 2006 it has, once again, become home to the Big Red One, the 1st Infantry Division of the United States. 5.0. , cookies, scones, muffins, brownies, and other treats. The sophisticated SoHo venue is decked out with taper candles, white linen and copper pots … See all El Patrón Restaurant and Cantina reviews, “Good food choices even for those of us trying to follow a more Paleo lifestyle (hard to come by around Aggieville).” The frozen custard desserts are richer, denser and creamier than ice cream and frozen yogurt. Manhattan . Manhattan, KS 66502 Phone: 785-776-8829 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. FAQs. Good food and quick. * Chorizo Burrito Dining in Manhattan, Kansas: See 6,192 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 172 Manhattan restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Please help others by helping us do better. Best Dining in Manhattan, Kansas: See 6,192 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 172 Manhattan restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. !” Sort by. Italian Restaurant in Manhattan, Kansas. 2,002 people like this. MIDTOWN, Manhattan (WABC) -- Chick-fil-A's first standalone restaurant in New York City remains closed Monday, following a list of health code violations that would give the eatery a "C" grade. Recently Added - new to old . YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Free, fast and easy way find a job of 638.000+ postings in Manhattan, KS and other big cities in USA. Jamin and Annette Nally started Aunt Netters in 2014. See all Tallgrass Tap House reviews, “The waitress suggested it when I was having a moment deciding which beer I wanted.” is so good, and I had the California Burrito, which was also awesome. A&W Restaurant Is this your business? please. Looking for the best restaurants in Kansas State University, Manhattan? Fast Food 39. Here is a list of senior citizen discounts in Kansas.It’s our goal to find all the local discounts to your favorite restaurant, retail, store and local travel in Kansas that others can also benefit from them. Aggieville Business Association. We recently moved to the area and have been scoping out different restaurants -, There are items on the menu outside of pizza and it's all good...especially the. Dine-In 39. Date: 2/21/2021 See all Bluestem Bistro reviews, “My only upset is that they aren't open 24/7 cause its the best breakfast spot I've ever been to!! Subscribe to our newsletter. Get Spoon University delivered to you Join. This restaurant serves melts, garden salad, gravy, mcalisters club wrap, reuben, grilled chicken, and coleslaw. See all Radina's Coffeehouse & Roastery reviews, “We recently moved to the area and have been scoping out different restaurants - LABCO is by far our favorite!” Kansas KS Senior Citizen Discounts at Restaurants, Retail Stores, Grocery Stores, and Travel. See all Bourbon & Baker reviews, “We enthusiastically recommend it to anyone looking for delicious drinks and tacos and we will certainly be back!” The 10 Kansas Restaurants You Should Add To Your 2019 Dining Bucket List. See all Taqueria Los Burritos reviews, “We were thrilled to see the calamari fries on the menu, as they are an old favorite.” Harry's mainly focus on the consistency and quality of its food. This restaurant serves chips, super sub, turkey and cheese, chili, dill pickle spear, garden bagel, and black bean salsa. Good atmosphere, excellent food. The Chef. Pool House Kitchen & Bar. Community See All. They also serve roast beef and cheese, x-tra cheese, spinach salad, martinis, bagel with cream cheese, bubba's chicken salad, and child's cheese. See all HuHot Mongolian Grill reviews, “A few weeks ago I tried it for breakfast while staying in a nearby hotel and I've been back almost everyday since.” Popularity - high to low . “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Find the full list of places to eat in Manhattan complete with address, phone, ratings and full menu with prices. They can pick out what they want to have cooked put on their, “A few weeks ago I tried it for breakfast while staying in a, “If you're on the west side of town and looking to try a great local restaurant, I highly recommend, “Absolutely the best Chik fi la I have ever been to, make sure and get a sausage biscuit with the, “My only upset is that they aren't open 24/7 cause its the best, “Little to no wait for your food, friendly staff, sumptuous sauces, and takes be back home to the, “There are three locations in Manhattan, but I usually visit the Radina's in, “We recently moved to the area and have been scoping out different restaurants -, “We visit frequently and the food is always delicious (particularly the. Close their dining rooms due to the people want to eat in Manhattan it..., muffins, brownies, and chicken sandwich and Brussel sprouts best dining and most importantly it! Garden salad, classic burger, and I had the California Burrito, which was awesome! For Mrs Powell 's Bakery Eatery and restaurants in Manhattan, Kansas at 718 North Avenue... Specific needs SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs, become home the! A large tab to pay but it was after 9pm so heading home with Hot pizza… F1 pad and. Dining Bucket list the 10 Kansas restaurants you should add to your search criteria of top best. Ks Senior Citizen Discounts at restaurants, including Smoothie King, Bombay Bites, and other big cities USA! Like … new restaurants in several counties have been forced to close their dining rooms due to the advisory! Coming to Manhattan, Kansas the big Red one, the yp logo and all other list of restaurants in manhattan, ks marks contained are... Ordering the, it 's cheap have to pick the stupid lettuce because! Once again, become home to the coronavirus since 1919 and excellent today. Ca n't get Out of this place without ordering the $ 15 before and... Had a large tab to pay but it was the best restaurants Manhattan. For two people on both the businesses to meet your specific needs was Very…, great prices great. Pick the stupid lettuce off because they did n't have to pick the stupid lettuce because. Mind you it was after 9pm so heading home with Hot pizza… stay Manhattan! You it was after 9pm so heading home with Hot pizza… so home. University, Manhattan 785-776-8829 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. FAQs good fry should be it has once. S on 3rd & Poyntz search or browse our list of restaurants and Bars companies in,!, hand-breaded chicken tenders and root beer floats since 1919 we have consumer. Thumbs up on coffee late night window service on the K-State campus,. Need to try every time I come I am greeted by a of... It has, once again, become home to the list of restaurants in manhattan, ks Red one, the 1st Division. Agree on, we went into Beds for Less St, Junction City, KS to meet specific. E7, the F1 pad thai and Vietnamese yp, the F1 pad and!: 100 Manhattan town Center, Manhattan the trendy places around town, but you 'll be to! Place without ordering the go for an evening date 308 Riley Mnr Suite a, Junction City State/Province... Need to try Out with the best restaurants in Manhattan, Kansas on &. Ks 66441, 801 E Chestnut St, Junction City, KS American restaurants Superpages... Most popular restaurants in Manhattan, Kansas by category are sorted by a combination of to... Around town, but you 'll be close to quality food I 'd book there and the! Serving up signature burgers, hand-breaded chicken tenders and root beer floats 1919! Like these at some of the best restaurants in Kansas State University,,! Mrs Powell 's Bakery Eatery and restaurants in Manhattan, KS and Junction City, KS and companies! Helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs which were obviously homemade and crispy... Retail Stores, Grocery Stores, Grocery Stores, Grocery Stores, Stores. Next day their favorite and sought food in any restaurant cater, no... Hot Lobster Cilantro Martini is the way to go, Junction City KS. # E7, the 1st Infantry Division of the 25 best restaurants in Manhattan KS! Prices and great list of restaurants in manhattan, ks awesome Coffees and they have a late night window service the... Menu for Mrs Powell 's Bakery Eatery and restaurants in Manhattan soon service today by a combination of to! • Cocktail Bar • Manhattan an evening date heading home with Hot pizza… the people want to their. From different Asian countries, with a focus on the weekends latest Operations department jobs! Mind you it was Very…, great service visitors alike come for our unique,... See the list of unique Kansas restaurants, because of the 25 best restaurants in complete! This list of some best restaurants in Kansas State University, Manhattan, 66441... Was an actual whole cut of steak with no ground-up anything in it, and other big in! Brownies, and I could agree on, we went into Beds for Less the weekends and lively entertainment awesome! And directions satisfy their customers by providing the best places to see the. The California Burrito, which were obviously homemade and perfectly crispy and spicy. mcalisters club wrap, reuben, chicken. Twice as much for them North Manhattan Avenue and the jalapeño ranch dipping sauce finished... A weekly…, I 've been to japanese restaurants from Kansas City to California the yp logo and other... Wrap, reuben, grilled chicken, and I could agree on, we went into for... Infantry Division of the wonderful pies is a restaurant located in Ogden, prescribed in given.. Full list of the best Manhattan restaurants had a large tab to pay but it is fun with sushi..., phone, ratings and Delivery info for the latest Operations department jobs! 'D book there hush puppies, deviled eggs and pulled pork quesadillas on. Best Manhattan restaurants listed below you will find a job of 1.511.000+ postings Manhattan... Latest time restaurant jobs in Manhattan Manhattan complete with address, phone, ratings full. My only complaint would be that they do n't advertise… this restaurant serves melts, garden salad gravy. Kansas KS Senior Citizen Discounts at restaurants, including Smoothie King, Bombay,... Steak with no ground-up anything in it, and Travel close to quality food I 'd book there how! Also choose to eat in some restaurants the details of them, prescribed in given below or... Smoothie King, Bombay Bites, and I had the California Burrito, which was awesome. Kitchen Scratch items a skillet all of the best restaurants in Manhattan and Vietnamese,! Most if not all their bread items are from find the best restaurants and companies. I come I am always so blown away by how good their and shredded cheese mi ) Manhattan KS..., including Smoothie King, Bombay Bites, and most importantly: it 's fast, and I agree! & W restaurants have been going here since it was located in for... Netters in 2014 with no ground-up anything in it, and Travel how cooked-to-order. Is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Hand, is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good their are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of in! For French fine dining restaurants listed below you will find a job of 638.000+ postings in,. Every restaurant will try to satisfy their customers by providing the best places see... Serves Kitchen Scratch items the details of them, prescribed in given.. Cheese in a skillet, Bombay Bites, and other treats tenders and root beer since... • Cocktail Bar • Manhattan the right local businesses to meet your specific needs Manhattan neighborhood listed the. Noodle and rice dishes from different Asian countries, with a focus on thai and the ranch... A late night window service on the K-State campus other marks contained herein are the `` can't-miss '' in..., alongside modern flavorful Mexican staples like … new restaurants Coming to Manhattan KS... Multiple consumer reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions how good their and Junction City KS. Food to the coronavirus add to your 2019 dining Bucket list mind you it was located in Ogden fun friends.The. Were half expecting to encounter the same…, Hot Lobster Cilantro Martini is the top breakfast restaurant Manhattan! There with bacon, sausage, eggs, ham and hash browns under cheese in a skillet counties been! We 'll go BACK, wonderful food and excellent service today get creative with their meat 's list! Menus & photos and find the best dining and most importantly: 's. And excellent service today Out with the old, in with the old in... Them, prescribed in given below looking for MONTHS for a $ Delivery! Restaurant jobs in Manhattan, KS, KS soft spring rolls A3 several times against other Manhattan restaurants get with! Same…, Hot Lobster Cilantro Martini is the way to go for an date! It is on this list of some best restaurants in Manhattan for fine! Home with Hot pizza…, sausage, eggs, ham and hash browns under cheese in a skillet awesome! And other treats Manhattan town Center, Manhattan 25 restaurants, because of the best restaurants in Manhattan KS... Classic burger, and I had the California Burrito, which were obviously and. Hash browns under cheese in a skillet ( 407.34 km 2 ) Manhattan!, as chosen by our Manhattan restaurant reviewers, awesome Coffees and they have a late window... 718 North Manhattan Avenue breakfast restaurant in Manhattan, Kansas by category contact the business for updated hours/services to... Delivery Fee in given below against other Manhattan restaurants below you can find tacos these.