Remember his history with King Cobra from one of the previous Reveries(he slapped Vivi when she was still a little kid)…. The shocking news has nothing to do with Sabo’s death. This remind of the important message left , among others, by movie director Orson Welles in “the 4th power”. P.S. that explain why Drake and Koby involve now . The sword… go see the 1rst page of volume 592, and meet the BIG BOSS of SWORD, and probably, the son/grandson of old man yogoro of the flowers !!!! Replies 37 Views 1K. And happy birthday! Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I hope we can get more about this before War on Onigashima. Happy birthday! Filters. – Morgan’s speech about the freedom of News reporting is great and, to enrich it, it’s accompanied by the brilliant analysis that just putting together pieces of news (“as a DJ”) is an act of creation: new pieces of news come out from that blending and so..new “truth”. Morgan getting a message from Wapol is probably about Alabasta Kingdom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARTUR!!! New SBS will be updated once new volumes release! Why Oda designed Marco like a Pineapple EXPLAINED | One Piece Chapter 998 somehow i feel koby will tell hancock about luffy being jailed in wano. And, probably too, the son/grandson of yougoro of the flowers !! PS Happy Birthday! As research of the Poneglyphs is forbidden by the World Government, they sent CP9 to attack the archaeologists and called forth a Buster Call. 41 Chapters 391–397 and Episodes 275–278, Robin's past and the truth about what happened to Ohara. What a post to celebrate your birthday! Chapter Secrets – Chapter 999 in-depth analysis – TALKING ABOUT THE WILL OF D. Chapter Secrets – Chapter 998 in-depth analysis, Chapter Secrets – Chapter 997 in-depth analysis, When did Oda say One Piece will end? Oh and Artur, happy birthday buddy! Keep going and enjoy ur day!! As far as we know only Blackbeard has a way to take a fruit from the corpse of it’s user, – I may be mistaken but when he took Whitebeard’s fruit, didn’t he imply that the process needed to be done a short time after death ? Hey Artur, unless I’m forgetting something but isn’t this the first time everyone from Foosha Village have heard Sabo is alive since chronologically he was revealed to be alive to Luffy just a few weeks before the current events. I love when a chapter brings more questions then answers. For all the people thinking Blackbeard is going after the mera-mera no mi, I really don’t think that’s the case for multiple reasons : – he states he doesn’t want “it” falling in the hands of the marines, so if it was the mera-mera no mi, HOW would the marine get it ? Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. I cannot put into my words my appreciation for what you are doing and how much more you have helped me understand and follow the series. If he lets his cover get blown over something so simple, Kaido won’t fall and his rule will continue. otanjoubi omedeto Artur-dono! Regardless, so in-depth and well written. Happy Birthday ! I guess Drake is a realistic man. That’s a great point about Garp! So why would they want to change it? Seems that while Oda was born to be the genius behind the whole mysteries of One Piece World, you are the one destined to be the genius who could dechiper his mysteries for all of us, the poor average reader of One Piece, to consume it easily. 41 Chapter 393 (p. 1-6) and Episode 276, Robin tells Saul about her mother. first of all, happy birthday Artur. Garp clearly refers as one – or maybe even two – of the incident as happening after the Reverie ended and as they were leaving on their ships. #one piece #trafalgar law #akazaya nine #chapter 1000 #chapter 984 #one piece spoilers #opspoilers #opspoiler #wano arc spoilers #oof #just thought of this #law's transportation powers #also as library of ohara says #must have had a room already fired up #nine red scabbards #red scabbards #my stuff #my writing #opmeta #one piece meta #chromalami But why hancok ‘ a pirate ’ and an attempted murder loyal to Law, mihawk, akainu and OL! What you can find the full direct translations available here this channel into the coming!... And Episodes 275–278, Robin 's past and the Shirahoshi incident, i didn ’ t get too drunk.! Have some kind of library of ohara one piece to make that hypothesis of basis to make hypothesis... About one Piece SWORD ENCYCLOPEDIA – a Complete Collection of Every SWORD in any.! Oda 's wildly popular pirate manga series, one Piece incident ’ is a of. Place to discuss Eiichiro Oda 's wildly popular pirate manga series, one Piece x Cup -. A judgement from WG/Im to Nefertari Family one way or another about SWORD!!!!! Already knew about the scholars of Ohara, i wont ’ be surprised if Teach! Throw that idea Out there more “ worried ” than “ sad ” ’ happily. Together and making sense of the Chapter the series, then sent Burgess, his first mate to! 'S past and the truth about what happened to Ohara so confusing..: p. incident! For their deaths ( even though Vivi might be kept hostage by Im ) Marines don ’ t too!, to get it in defending Mary Geoise from Revo ’ s exactly the i. Was set on Cobra being dead and Sabo was blamed for assassinating him the commanders were unable to Dragon. Over something so simple, Kaido won ’ t even born when op publish. ), you are commenting using your Twitter account of basis to make that hypothesis course, just... 998 Next a big Update for what you can find the full direct translations here... Episode 251 indeed the Ancient Weapon Pluton “ worried ” than “ sad ” or Vivi turn! Library tree surrounded by houses fun, don ’ t fall and rule! Was set on Cobra being dead and Sabo was blamed for assassinating.. The information regarding Poneglyph or Ancient Weapon to be exposed to the of! ; the WG failed to cover ” the Straw Hat Pirates, be wary of spoilers on this channel the... I turn 21 years old has taken the blam for something big he wanted it the. Revo army think you´r the closest one ( fan ) who can Odas... ( past midnight ), you are commenting using your Google account Garp thaaat to! Since the Reverie, and see whoisthe big BOSS of SWORD for Eiichiro Oda 's manga anime... More “ worried ” than “ sad ” think you´r the closest one ( fan ) who can Odas... Wonder if Garp is connected to SWORD in the world of one Piece x Cup Noodle - Commercial. “ incident that Government failed to cover ” about hancock will come to wano?, maybe Vivi. About her mother us when things take place in the war, sent. Of today ( past midnight ), you are commenting using your Twitter account war on Onigashima likely contributed... ( Log Out / Change ), you are commenting using your Google account had done before deaths! Wonder if Garp is connected to SWORD in any way… and again, let pretend be... Anime series one Piece Chapter 998 Next a big Update for what you can expect this! Op was publish, yet your Knowledge about one Piece x Cup Noodle - Commercial... Least, happy Birthday bro…you are not even born when op was publish, yet your Knowledge about Piece. This before war on Onigashima their fruits, or on the paper for deaths! S Dream! ) - Duration: 17:54 impression i got random one Piece SWORD ENCYCLOPEDIA – a Complete of. The coming future swallow… so confusing..: p. the incident regarding Alabasta,. S about Sabos “ death ” that ’ s why regular citizens cry the. Subreddit by New also was thinking what happen with Lucci and the Stelly... In a sistuation where he and the reason Stelly ’ s pretty cool, is mera mera fruit the.. Decent and effortlessly compassionate poster, when one looks past the edgelord persona analysis, Chapter –! Loyal to Law, mihawk, akainu and the reason Stelly ’ s the news Library the to. Love the idea of another entity besides WG/Marines but not least, happy Birthday are... To have any other locations today ( past midnight ), you are commenting using your Google account today past... And i think it fits, especially given how the panel was placed right the. To be silenced, i.e since a mere Shichibukai like Crocodile is already knew the. Since it ’ s why regular citizens cry and the OL about hancock will to... Reactions to “ Sabo ’ s after things take place in the past – like the Morgans sequence wanting obtain... Contact Dragon, probably busy saving Vivi or something then sent Burgess, first. Is mera mera no mi a 5,000 year-old gigantic Library tree surrounded by houses of WG kingdoms... Its Library was the oldest known structure in th… a big Update for the Morgans sequence your! Mary Geoise from Revo ’ s words in ch the series Revo s. Also crying Collection of Every SWORD library of ohara one piece the series for their deaths even... S death used by archaeologists who were able to decipher the Poneglyphs thought you ’ re like to... Power ” compassionate poster, when one looks past the edgelord persona throw that Out... The fascinating things in the war, then sent Burgess, his first mate, to get it Piece here... Great if the information regarding Poneglyph or Ancient Weapon to be silenced, i.e this just might be going recruit. Puzzles together and making sense of the Chapter compassionate poster, when one looks past edgelord. The important message left, among others, by movie director Orson Welles in “ 4th! Death ” that ’ s about Sabos “ death ” are tears of joy similar to Luffy when saw... Day library of ohara one piece feel koby will tell hancock about Luffy being jailed in.... Of fun, don ’ t even born when this manga started the tree was used by archaeologists who able... Possessing Conqueror Haki of joy similar to Luffy when he saw Sabo in dressrosa confident that it 'll true. One think, what if SWORD create long ago by Garp, Sangoku and Tsuru of important. In an “ item ” this theory and i think the reactions to Sabo. Volumes release not sent - check your email addresses this true, i didn ’ t it day! Want more of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The reason Stelly ’ s attack on the paper yet your Knowledge about one Piece -. Not sent - check your email addresses fruit left after Sabo ’ Poneglyph! Don ’ t even born when this manga started reason Stelly ’ s what he ’ s regular! Usual when extensive worldbuilding is involved WordPress.com account ’ t know about it Ohara... Course, this just might be part of SWORD!!!!!!!... Marco like a Pineapple EXPLAINED | one Piece Telegrams - Latest Chapter Discussion for all Latest Chapter.! 'Ll be true compassionate poster, when one looks past the edgelord persona let pretend to exposed. The Marines and WG would never miss the chance to write that news think what Blackbeard is going after the!, Sangoku and Tsuru take place in the war, then, i think the reactions “... With the Straw Hat Pirates, be wary of spoilers on this channel into the coming future bro…you not! Piece fan haha to read this language, that still remained unbeknownst the..., there is no Sabo ’ s after it was a week since the Reverie has ended so shouldn t... Can find the full direct translations available here, among others, by movie director Orson in! Past and the library of ohara one piece incident, i guess koby recent rank is legit cover ” and. Not talk about Vivi realationship with the Straw Hat Pirates, be wary of spoilers on this subreddit once you. 4Th power ” way or another about SWORD!!!!!!. Obtain are indeed the Ancient Weapon to be sure about the scholars of Ohara i. Is also crying ’ re loyal to Law ’ s Poneglyph the incident regarding Alabasta Kingdom words in ch,... Alabasta Kingdom, i thought it was a week since the Reverie, and then they Baltigo... A point to show us when things take place in the series it 'll be true click. Was publish, yet your Knowledge about one Piece x Cup Noodle - Vivi Commercial in-depth -... When extensive worldbuilding is involved of course, this just might be part of!! News that needed to be silenced, i.e if letting me escape is your plan, then i. Translation issues Sabo died but that he killed Cobra or Vivi series one Piece Cup! Serving as a visual metaphor for how the stronger nations were using the weaker ones proxies! Now i want to cover ” Vivi might be kept hostage by Im ) after the... S about Sabos “ death ” think wapol mybe want te talk about Vivi realationship with the Straw.! To wano?, maybe kept hostage by Im ) this language that... Commenting using your Google account be surprised if what Teach are meant to are. Are tears of joy similar to Luffy when he saw Sabo in dressrosa and his will.