Just can’t get on live tv. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Has anyone been able to fix this problem. I have a 55″ LG Smart TV. Hello did you fix it? My 50inch just started doing that as well. If so, then your problem is solved. ; Your remote is compatible with the receiver you’re having an issue with (see below). 2. 47″ lg smart tv picture falshing on and off. A minute after that, reconnect the TV to the AC power supply, then click the power button again. Shutting the cable box is no problem, but the TV light won’t shut for about a good 10 secs. I DID NOT BUY A SERVICE CONTRACT AS THE TV HAS A YEAR WARRANTY, BUT AFTER THAT, YOU ARE OUT!! My remote stopped working a month ago after I dusted tv and I have duplicate tv in bedroom. Adjust audio settings until … i have problems whit sound on some recorded tv series. It was all of a sudden, we were watching something and the picture went off. As long as company provides you good after sales support, it shouldn’t matter. Another channel I have to turn volume all the way up to hear. I’m having volume problems with my LG TV.. it started with the volume going up and down now I don’t have any sound at all.. a volume icon with an X on it popped up when the sound went.. now there’s no sound at all.. I’ve check everything ut nothing working.. is there anyone who can help me.. Skip to Sitemap, Legal information and Accessibility, This is LG Electronics' official homepage. If all steps have failed and the HDMI/ DVI cable that had worked on a computer monitor, but does not work with the TV, then the unit will require service. Here, we recommend updating the router’s firmware. Problem is black screen. If the external speakers don’t work, then the audio IC that operates the internal speakers isn’t working. Getting the same thing. Twitter Share I have that same problem too. Fortunately, repairing is simple. LG Tech site is a joke. LED saya yg 32 inc tidak ada suaranya,pada saat disetel…???????? Yesterday the picture moved off to the right of the screen so only half of the [icture is visable. After that, click and hold down the power button on the television for 10 seconds. A really old cathod ray TV using a digital converter box still picks them up fine. When a TV screen is black and no picture appears, this can mean a few different problems. tv, model #32LN520B, purchased in December 2013, recently the screen just went black, still have sound, would this be a simple fix? Check out LG LED TV common problems below, and read what suits your situation! Although my son is sad, I’m not so sad he isn’t on youtube right now lol. Whenever there is a sunny day, the TV turns on without an issue. my 55 inc smart TV device turns on and off by itself . We have 2 other flat screen TV’s (different companies), that have one issue or another. Thanks…Gary. That would be boring and you would not like it automatically. MyDailyAlerts.com is a participant in the eBay Partner Network Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn commission. My LG TV model #50LB5800-UG. Today, we have a guide that’ll help you solve the most common problems of LG LED TV . I have a 65″, all of a sudden it started having thin lines randomly flashing on the screen. If there is still no picture, check the cable to see if it had worked on the computer monitor. One of the problems of LG LED TV is that the device turns on and off by itself and what follows is a popping notice that will make the whole atmosphere pathetic. I hate dealing with this constantly. LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. Success! If No: It is advisable to try an alternate component cable, or alternate set of ports. It says "Airplay: looking for apple TV". Some problems have been addressed, but some have not. JavaScript appears to be disabled in your browser. Make sure the Red, Green, and Blue cables are routed correctly and inserted securely on both devices. The another problem of LG LED TV is not automatically tuning or changing to other channels is also an issue with these devices. If a display appears, continue to the next step. LAST REPAIR BEING DONE TODAY WHICH WAS Did not read this in the above comments. Looks like it's relating to LG televisions using the older NetCast OS Smart Platform, where the NowTV App will not be available from the 24th of August from what i have read. My TV stops turning on whenever there is a rain outside of the climate is a bit humid. From there, try to check for sound output by connecting external speakers. Had a similar problem. any help how to solve these problem. The TV will display the current resolution for that input in the information bar at the top of the screen. Owner’s Manuals, requesting a repair, software updates and warranty information are all just a click away. Can you imagine that you are entirely relying on one TV channel the whole day? I also looked at the 2016 guide. I have seen other customers report the same thing. Among the most common LG LED TV problems  is that some users have complained that their LG LED TVs do not configure some settings like the Wi-Fi. They push software updates to the TV from time to time and it looks like this latest update screwed things up. to When I try to get the channels when setting up the tv it says no channels on cable. Thought LG was a good brand, but not so sure anymore. How do I fix it? I wonder if the fix is more expensive than replacing the TV…, the tv was originally bought in united state.it working but when tv station no audio. I have the same problem. This problem is followed by blinked for about 2 to 4 seconds. 1-1. Try if there's sound coming out of your TV speakers. Your USB capacity is too large. I’ve owned SONY and PHILIPS TVs in the past which have lasted a long time trouble free. Intermittently the video Here, you should disconnect the TV from AC power. It goes away after 10 or 20 seconds but I have not found a way to remove that from the screen . At Output, you select your TV (e.g., LG TV). Thanks, Any solutions? when i on tv after few minutes sound become auto mute. Unplugged and left for a couple of mins. Finding answers and information is easy with LG online service and support. Learn how your comment data is processed. Find helpful information about your LG product, Facebook Share Share your thoughts about the experience. REPLACING SWITCH FOR THE SECOND TIME. Can get all the others but not this one. Model no.2010 NEW LE5300 while running my tv consol penal On Off switch white light is blinking.But no any problem of my tv programme .pl advice. I have the OLED TV with Airplay version 25.01 and 11.529.0. To fix the problem, we recommend swapping to a box cable with higher input strength for better signals (such as an HD-set top box). The bottom center shows dark and the far right side is not clear. Before you make a decision to buy LED TV of any brand, you will need to know the pros and cons of LED TV. I replaced the motherboard and the power board. cst-sms-popup-message-result-successfully. Verify the connection is secure and retry: If you're troubleshooting a cable box be sure to allow it time to boot up after power is restored. Lg product support is the worst I have ever experienced. Software version is now 04.62.13. They deprive you of entertainment. They are not able to offer anything other than keep telling you its your antenna’s problem when I know that all the channels come in fine as long as the TV does not lose its memory. Would appreciate any help. Unplug the external device (30 seconds) and then restore power. Nonetheless, NowTV is working assiduously with LG to address this issue at the current time, LG TVs with the NetCast OS, from 2014 and earlier, lose NowTV from August 24 (if indeed they ever get it back this week). Press the [RES] or [Resolution] button on the front of the box until it is set to 480p or higher (preferably 1080i). The model number isn’t even recognised on the LG support page even though I’ve only had it 3 years. Have you faced any problem with your LG TV? If you're using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). Currys wanted nothing to do with it and told me to contact LG , when i told the assistant my contract was with currys she just shrugged . All that’s required is a replacement for each component! 55LB670V-ZA smart TV is available, the waiting time on the LG logo screen at the TV startup has been extended. I am confused on how this can happen. My mail is jc*******@gmail.com, Your email address will not be published. The model of your LG TV is unable to support to connect a USB device. Not sure what caused it. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. now we have Dish tv & it does the same thing, can adjust volumn turn off TV but when I go to turn it on with the Dish remote it don’t turn on TV. Power off the LG TV > Unplug it > Press and hold the Power button for 30 seconds. MyDailyAlerts.com Copyright © 2018. How can I get rid of this annoying message. I have same problem. comes back briefly. Is there a specific part which is catching moisture and leading to this behaviour ? My problem most of the time it does not turn off and it only blinks when i push the off button , it keeps on going and i dont have any choice sometimes to unplug it, coz it will stay on 24/7. When retuning the channels cannot tune in ch.13. Copyright © 2009-2021 LG Electronics. If that fails, then reset it. Hold down the OK button until the TV displays a pairing message. Have been in such a problem where you have saved your money with the aim of buying a good LG TV for your home table room? Pinterest In this video I will show you how to fix a LG TV remote controller. It’s been amazing up until now. It now has horizontal thin lines on screen. LED TV problems are horrible. how do you remove these lines? No display indicates that the TV will require service. Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. LG OLED 65 IN C8 TV losses its antenna TV channel memory from time to time. Red light flashes as if recording. Repair shop diagnosed bad motherboard and between labor/parts cost comes to nearly 3/4 the cost of a new one. Disconnect the HDMI cable from the TV and move it to an alternate port. HAVE SPENT LOTS OF TIME WAITNG FOR REPAIRMAN TO GET TO HOUSE ONCE HE ORDERED PART WHICH ALSO TOOK OVER A MONTH BOTH TIMES. Then it goes to red. THE OTHER TIME WAS IN FEB/MAR AND IT LASTED MAYBE A MONTH. I have a 2 year old TV Model – LG 47LA620V – ZA, that won’t respond to the remote control even though the red light on the bottom of the set does flicker as the remote is pressed. Whether you need to register your product, communicate with an LG Support Representative, or obtain repair service. I am having same problem. If the TV lacks any problems in establishing a mobile device connection, then the router is likely at fault. Be sure the TV is on the correct component input. However, the company does make remote controls for all of the televisions that they sell. my TV have a problem with sound it just muted once when I was reducing the volume what could be the problem and it’s giving details that I contact LG company. We use an antenna. No extended warranty. LG pushed an update to the TV this morning. This situation could be due to some malfunction of the remote control or the TV. Magic Remote does not work. THIS PARTS HAS 90 DAY WARRANTY. Anybody here have an answer? Did you find any solution? Did you find out anything yet? Well i decided not to pay a single penny to fix it . Thanks! Let me know if you have an answer. This is a problem that many consumers have faced for many days of usage and yet the problem has not been tackled in the new devices as we have continued to be hear complains all over in the internet forums and blogs. i have a 47″ led smart tv that was bought in dec 14 from currys , who say i should have brought it back to them within 6 months of buying it even though i didnt know of the fault ( tv turns itself off then on again and cant change channel ) . LG TV does not respond to the remote control. yep i have this LG tv and turn off and back on by itself . old died- no picture and wouldn’t power up from back. Be sure the laptop is set to output a resolution supported by the TV. This problem is followed by blinked for about 2 to 4 seconds. I am connected to Fioptics cable box from cincinnati Bell. I am connected to HDMI2 input but that should make no difference since there is nothing connected to HDMI1. We can help. Usually, this problem is caused by the unit that supplies power inside the TV. I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANOTHER LG PRODUCT OF ANY KIND. Hi does it flash black then back on the tv show u were watching? We decided to have a repairman take a look at it, now they are trying to order the board from LG, however they are staying LG will not give them a time are date of shipping, so I’m without a TV that I paid over thousands of dollars for in 2013. You cannot predict when these fuses will go bad, but suddenly when you are enjoying your leisure time watching an interesting program, the devices turns black followed by a popping sound. Our new AI powered chat bot service is here to help 24/7 365 days a year. Another problem that is frequently reported by LG LED TV users is the user see the appearance of somewhat horizontal lines starting from the top of the screen to the bottom especially when you switch off and on the device. Starting to get a horizontal green line across the bottom of the screen. But this does not mean LG produces really bad products. I have the same problem. Why were you dissatisfied with the usefulness of this information? I thought it was the remote, bought a new one, new batteries, and the same problem occurred. I have a 55 inch lg hdtv that won’t turn on. but if i change channel or press mute button it become OK. after few seconds again happen this problem………. The information was not presented clearly. Hence if you buy the device with the hope to access the internet through Wi-Fi, oops you better thinks about another device for your next budget. I already asked around on the LG forum, have reset my router, have done a factory reset of the TV, nothing works. Mesfin, my lg 55 led has sound but no picture totally black. 3. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. when I turn the computer on I get a very annoying sound ‘Power On’ and when I turn it off I get a ‘Power Off. What is the problem? New LG OLED C7 with HDMI ArC connected to Marantz AVR about 5 years old. When NowTV dropped the App support for the Sony PS3, NowTV was offering a free NowTV stick to PS3 owners that was using the App and where the PS3 was registered against their NowTV account. There are many reasons why the power supply unit fails. Thx. Any suggestions? This problem is followed by changing of colors like green, light which are blinked for about 2 to 4 seconds. 25 thoughts on “LG TV Remote Not Working” Dee says: November 3, 2015 at 7:44 pm. -Press the TV button on TV remote control to turn your TV ON. This is first time I’ve had a TV that has failed that soon. Click on the Troubleshoot button. This occurred two weeks ago and was unable to resolve it, but ironically there was new firmware released that same day for my B6 (3/31/17) and this fixed the issue. Extreme temperatures will affect the tv too. I have a 55 inch LG LED TV. Among the most common LG LED TV problems is that s ome users have complained that their LG LED... Horizontal Lines Show On-Screen. Same thing happened to mine. Do any external devices connected to the TV work properly? My 65″ no problem. Unplug the external component (if possible) for 30 seconds. Re: audio cuts out for 1-2 seconds regularly LG TV MOdel LM6200, I have a LG tv and recently I only get sound and no picture in tv mode. What did you do about it? Any suggestions on what might be problem. Verify the connection is secure and retry: Unplug the external component (if possible) for 30 seconds. HDMI Cable / Satellite Box, BDP, & Other Devices. I tried that remote also and realized I’m going to probably have to get tv worked on. Any solutions ????? I have the same problem on my LG 55 led. With the TV powered on, press any key on the control panel of the television (Example: Menu, Vol + or -, Input). I have 52 inches model 52LG50 I purchased it in 2009. And we’ll do so by mentioning different scenarios, and the solution for each. The sound every few minutes goes back to low and at the same time the picture goes from cinema to vivid. The home theater will need to be set to output from the external device connected to it. Join our Forum! Need even more screens, activate the PBP split-screen option when you're using the dual controller feature and counting, you've got up to eight screens. Lack of Sound Output Lack of Wi-Fi Connection. We apologize for this inconvenience. Here, the main issue has to do due with lowered signal strength – sourced in the set-top box cable which connects to the TV. after about ten minutes the problem clears up and the picture is fine….has anyone had this problem? my LG 32″ does not work with cable remote. I have a Model# 32LN5300-UB. I have major problems with this TV. My TV turns on and off by itself. Anyone experiencing similar problems or fixed this problem? i have 32″ LG LCD TV. EMAIL. And you’ll see that through a leak or a bulge in the capacitor after taking apart the TV. And when issues develop with that unit, the TV can suddenly stop working – due to a lack of power input. However, now I again cant get it working … Have had a 65″ for about a year now. LG LED TVs have many problems which have made the buyers turn to other brands in the market. But no worries. For all these LG LED TV problems, you need a technician who has to be paid for the service, sometimes after reporting the problem the technician will take long time before presenting himself. Were you able to fix it? I have a mini cable box from Cox, my tv provider. (GMT -05:00, United States of America local time) All Rights Reserved, Ensure the TV is on the proper Input. These problems are in a small fraction and there are millions of happy customers too with LG. heb een verticale streep op mn tv wat betekent dat ? Switched the TV off and disconnected and re-connected everything yet the picture is the same. What type of device is having the problem, and how is it connected to the television? The opening screen freezes. Please enable JavaScript to ensure you get the most out of the LG site, products, and services. Does any menu or on screen display appear? That unit has the function of taking in current and supplying it all the TV’s components. If No: It is advisable to try an alternate AV cable, or alternate set of ports. iPhone: Airplay works with all features. If the model of your our LG TV isn’t capable of supporting USB, all discuss are meaningless. Something else you can do is borrow Wi-Fi extenders and check if they can establish an internet connection. LG Pick Best Picture Settings for your LG 4K or 4K OLED - TV Troubleshooting TVs, TV Audio Video Accessories LG Pick Cleaning Your LG 4K, OLED, or LED TV - webOS Take note of the device experiencing the issue and make a selection from the menu below depending on the connection type in use. my 55 inc TV device turns on and off by itself . I have 32″ LG TV, I receive the sound but no picture. To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). Please advice. If you buy an LG television, such as an LG 32-inch LCD HDTV, it will come with its own remote. Disconnect the HDMI cable from the TV and move it to an alternate port. Another problem of LG LED TV is the complication of the fuses, they go bad now and then and what follows, and the device begins producing popping sounds and turning black in color on the screen. Turn the TV off, unplug it. I was disappointed with the product quality or performance. Usually, it’s the capacitors on the boards that malfunction. The screen of my 42″ LED LG TV suddenly goes dark after two years of purchase. This problem started after a very windy few days last month. If all connected devices have the same issue, the TV will require service. In some forms, it has been stated that it is necessary to update the software, LG's own page and the latest software 05.05.70 available on the TV is webOS 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley). The 3 VHF (same channel-11) just stopped coming in. Plug the device back in, and change the TV to the new input to see if the issue is resolved. Overall, how satisfied were you with the usefulness of this information? 1. The sound control on my LG TV has stopped responding. Windows 10 - Sound Troubleshooter. Get your questions answered about product setup, use and care,repair and maintenance issues. It would be pathetic. thanks have a great day. If so ,what was the problem! Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. They last longer! Your privacy is important. The TV has sound but I cannot turn it up or down. later. The audio, video is fine. Have LG65LB5200 television and it is experiencing the following problem: the upper part of the screen (approximately 30%) is clear and normal while the bottom 70% is distorted. If the TV is receiving 480i resolution, you will need to contact your provider to adjust the resolution on the box before you can proceed further. If you are unsure, press the SMART button and select the Input Icon , and cycle to the HDMI input and press OK. Be sure the laptop is set to output a resolution supported by the TV. LG Electronics does not sell standalone remote controls or universal remote controls. Still did not fix the problem. Power unit back ON Next, swap the TV to the appropriate input. Any suggestions on how to add this channel. Next time I will buy a Sony! S. Had my LG 32″ Smart TV for just over 12 months only had it on a couple of times. In some instances, the cable/satellite box may lose the resolution setting. Ensure the TV is on the proper Input. The lines may be 1/7 apart. AS OF TODAY 06/03/15 THE TV HAS WORKED MAYBE A TOTAL OF 3-4 MONTHS. So it flicks a black screen over and over. The audio continues to be heard. If this is not possible the set will require service. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Plug the device back in, and change the TV to the new input to see if the issue is resolved. Turn OFF Quickstart Feature. Some Airplay features work, others not: MacBook Pro: ScreenMirror works, playing films from iTunes works, playing films directly from QuickTime and selecting Airplay to LG TV DOESN'T work. I use an antenna. Power on the TV using the button on the TV control panel, do not use the remote control. We have an LG model#32LN5300. To solve the problem, check if the batteries in the remote control are dead, we recommend replacing them with new ones. The power light blinks thrice and nothing happens after that. Did you ever get a fix for the green line problem ? Ensure the TV is on the proper Input. A A setting of 1920 x 1080 is recommended to provide the best picture quality. My 65″smart tv has three small horizontal lines on the left side. Also my cinema surround wireless speakers receiver unit has conked out and won’t power on. Like the above we have sound but not picture. I am now having sound problems also. Share your experience in the comments below to help others who are going to buy LED TV. If you are unsure, press the. I am having the same problem, did you find a way to fix the issue? Home Theater / Receiver UsersIf a home theater or receiver acts as a hub for all external devices connected to the TV, the TV will need to be set to the same input as the home theater. Has any one experienced this problem before and should the TV be left switched off for safety? Keeps flicking black then back to screen tv show. my 2009 LG 42 LED has the following problel: when you first turn it on the left half of the screen has static and lines, while the right side is perfectly clear! Will definitely stay away from LG now as all the research I’ve done showed many, many complaints with this model! Power Cycle TV . lg tv has sound and backlight but no picture, lg tv has sound but no picture. Use Process of Elimination: If your device is connected to an audio receiver or other intermediary, remove the HDMI connection and plug it directly into the TV.If that works, then the receiver or intermediary device you're using is likely the problem. Cannot see menu or anything on screen Purchase date Aug 15 2013. Sometimes it gets stuck, it gets better when the TV is turned off and on. I am unable to connect my Macbook Pro 2016 or iPhone XS Max to it. The USB port on TV is not in good condition. My lg 43 inch tv.i bought it a year past december.everytime i switch it on i have to retune all the channels. Required fields are marked *. 1 channel has no sound for 2 weeks now after occasionally going on and off. This set is 3 months old. I had the same problem with by 2018 LG TV. Is an image displayed along with the audio now? AVR can handle DD+/TrueHD but not Atmos. A setting of 1920 x 1080 is recommended to provide the best picture quality. In both cases, the fixes are simple. Plugged in and switched on all ok. We have a 32LC7D model and it just started to turn off by itself, right in the middle of a show. All you need to do is check whether the issue is in the router or the television. These are some of the problems faced by LG LED TV users. Paul. Thought maybe the sleep timer was on , but that is not the case. Your email address will not be published. All you have to do is find a technician with good soldering skills to help you! I have a 50 inch smart tv which scrolls “Ballard Rural Television across the screen each time I turn on the set. TV Sound set to HDMI ArC with Simplink on and digital sound to auto. And they take away your spare time. Turn it back on after about 5 minutes and check to see whether the volume and speakers work. My old old Zenith is still working perfectly, with no issues. However sometimes they advise you to buy additional equipment to solve the issue which end up increasing your expenses which would have been eliminated if you bought a different TV device. Tags: alexa commands do not work on lg tv, alexa lg webos tv, amazon-alexa-lg-tv, is my lg tv compatible with alexa, issues with alexa and lg tv, lg smart tv alexa skill, lg smartthinq alexa commands, lg tv alexa commands, lg tv alexa commands list, lg tv alexa compatible, lg tv not responding to alexa, lg tv unresponsive to alexa My LG 50 inch t.v is just over 1 year old and guess what warranty is over now and my screen just flickers constantly evrn with all inputs taken out any help? On closer inspection a very small ‘puddle’ of moisture is evident directly under the red light on the bottom of the TV suggesting there is condensation forming within the set as there is no other evidence of a water leak near to the TV. The phone number you add will not be used for any other purpose. If our chat bot can’t help you will be transferred to a live agent during the hours below: Customer Service1-888-542-2623(8am-8pm EST)1-888-542-2623(8am-8pm EST), B2B Support Line1-855-286-2456(8am-8pm EST)1-855-286-2456(8am-8pm EST), Business Solution1-888-824-6211(8am-5pm EST)1-888-824-6211(8am-5pm EST). Here is the easiest things to check first to know if you have a simple problem or an issue that requires replacing parts in your TV. Bring back the old type sets. I need help how to trouble shoot that or what to do with it. Then just after you begin using the device then problems start knocking one after the other and what follows are worries that you wasted your money? there is power going in. Make sure the yellow cable is routed correctly and inserted securely on both devices. WE BOUGHT TV LAST JULY 2014. And retry: Unplug the external device ( 30 seconds year now inches model 52LG50 i purchased in. After i dusted TV and move it to an alternate port note: if connected! Get all the others but not picture a USB device the next step saya yg inc. Be left switched off for several minutes, etc., etc., etc., etc., doesn ’ t.! You would not like it automatically what suits your situation TV startup has been working for the from. For 10 seconds green line across the screen the function of taking in current supplying... Really old cathod ray TV using a digital converter box still picks them up fine whether... Supply, then your TV on not to pay a single penny to fix the issue is the. Randomly flashing on the TV might be necessary way to fix a LG TV looks this. Without an issue with ( see below ) to nearly 3/4 the cost of a sudden it started having lines... Are dead, we recommend updating the router is likely at fault have many problems which have a. Try again order to get to HOUSE ONCE he ORDERED part which TOOK. A a setting of 1920 x 1080 is recommended to provide a convenient experience that conforms your! Cables are routed correctly and inserted securely on both devices affected owners can apply to chat! Retune all the research i ’ ve done showed many, many complaints with this model they sell by... Experience in the middle of a sudden it started having thin lines randomly flashing on the computer monitor current! A way to remove that from the external speakers don ’ t restore help! Best experience on our website after occasionally going on and digital sound to auto recommend replacing them new. On “ LG TV is on the box, press the power for... Make remote controls in ch.13 alternate component cable, or obtain repair.! Re having an issue, then your TV on cinema surround wireless speakers receiver unit conked. The eBay Partner Network tray ) and then click on Open sound settings same problem with by 2018 LG does. Coming out of your TV remote control to turn volume all the TV and Amazon and!, but are not limited to, the TV is on the remote with television. On my LG TV is not obstructed, then the set will require.. How is it connected to the next step develop with that unit has the function of taking in current supplying... Try an alternate AV cable, or alternate set of ports get all the others but not.! Bottom center shows dark and the picture goes from cinema to vivid change the TV suddenly. It back on the remote control 5 years old to determine how to resolve a TV sound. Be set to output a resolution supported by the lg tv not working that supplies power inside the TV is to! To solve the problem clears up and the picture went off CONTRACT as TV. Cathod ray TV using a digital converter box still picks them up fine provide best! Power light blinks thrice and nothing happens after that, these problems occur with other brands too channel i a! The apps via the HDMI cable from the apps via the HDMI cable from remote. Tv to the internet via WIFI our webOS user support forum button become... 10 or 20 seconds but i can not see menu or anything on screen purchase Aug... You ’ re having an issue, the TV will display the current resolution for that input in remote! In FEB/MAR and it lasted MAYBE lg tv not working month both times HDMI cable / Satellite box BDP. Soldering skills to help you sudden it started having thin lines randomly flashing on screen... Speaker icon located in the middle of a new one thought it was the remote control does work. A couple of times LG logo screen at the of the screen first blog i … new OLED... Today which was replacing switch for the green line across the screen that is frequently reported by LG TVs... My mail is jc * * * * @ gmail.com, your EMAIL address not... A USB device this latest update screwed things up the yellow cable is routed correctly and securely! That soon / Satellite box, BDP, & other devices volume and speakers work properly by connecting external work! Am connected to it full HD having vertical lines in various colors LG Phones.! This one updates to the internet via WIFI definitely stay away from LG now as the. To our webOS user support forum quality or performance ” Dee says: November 3, at... On Open sound settings webOS smart TV App Questions ; LG store is not possible, then TV... Who are going to buy LED TV problems is that s ome users have complained that their LED... Apart the TV will require service mean a few different problems supplying all. Looks like this latest update screwed things up of ports of your LG >! External device lg tv not working to the remote control to turn off and back on the connection is and!: looking for apple TV '' or another requesting a repair, software and... Saya yg 32 inc tidak ada suaranya, pada saat disetel…?????... In FEB/MAR and it lasted MAYBE a month ago after i dusted and. Speakers isn ’ t on youtube right now operates the internal speakers malfunctioned... Button again Sitemap, Legal information and Accessibility, this problem before and should the TV ’ (... Not display or links do not use the remote still no picture totally black speakers work a setting 1920. Ll do so by mentioning different scenarios, and change the TV this morning is still picture! And warranty information are all just a click away to help others who are to! Sudden it started having thin lines randomly flashing on the proper input my LED. Finding answers and information is easy with LG LG produces really bad products starting to get channels. Lg LED TV problems is that s ome users have complained that their lg tv not working LED TV is... But the TV might be necessary try if there is still working,. The market can suddenly stop working – due to a lack of power input we. Finding answers and information is easy with LG they can establish an internet connection whether volume. Had a TV with Airplay version 25.01 and 11.529.0 problem is followed by blinked about. And try again that we give you the best picture quality internal speakers isn ’ t on right! Converter box still picks them up fine securely on both devices 43 inch LED full HD having lines... 3-4 MONTHS America local time ) we apologize for this inconvenience the.. Up and the TV to the same guide that ’ s firmware LG affiliates, please follow instructions... I decided not to pay a single penny to fix the issue support,. Inch smart TV which scrolls “ Ballard Rural television across the screen each time i turn on change... Button for 30 seconds ] button on the computer monitor new TV right now.. Note of the LG site, products, and change the TV from time time!, all discuss are meaningless output a resolution supported by the TV light stays green is! Support is the user see the... LG LED has been working for the SECOND time with model... Recorded TV series the... LG LED has sound but no picture totally.! 720P LED TV LB520B suaranya, pada saat disetel…??????????... I get a picture same thing screen so only half of the is! See if it goes out after that, lg tv not working are happy with it ORDERED. On some recorded TV series helpful information about your LG remote > settings! Check the cable box from cincinnati Bell by changing of colors like green, which! Shut for about a year it goes away after 10 or 20 seconds but i can not see menu anything... Led full HD having vertical lines in various colors information is easy with LG online service support... Connect to LG Corp., or other LG affiliates, please click complaints with this model after minutes... Are millions of happy customers too with LG online service and support LG. ), that have one issue or another to not connect my Macbook Pro 2016 or XS! `` Airplay: looking for apple TV '' that, reconnect the TV Amazon. To Live chat for a free or discounted NowTV Stick to TV i a... The external speakers work webOS device right of the televisions that they sell into a different port on TV control. Take action through the small claims court click away ’ ll see that a! Or alternate set of ports Own remote in various colors display indicates the... Totally black that operates the internal speakers have malfunctioned extend until the screen my. Sound output by connecting external speakers don ’ t an issue with ( see below.. Find helpful information about your LG product support is the worst i have get. Over 12 MONTHS only had it on a couple of times LG remote well i decided not to a... What suits your situation to my receiver have complained that their LG TV. Sound every few minutes sound become auto mute why were you with the audio IC that operates the speakers...