79/A Commercial Area Airport Road Nikunja 02, Khilkhet, Dhaka City 1229 Bangladesh, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. As for music and entertainment the hotel bar is great, Dear ANGE_MIKE_S,Warm greetings from LE MERIDIEN Dhaka!Thank you for visiting our hotel and sharing your experience. The property dates back to 2014. One of the biggest buffets I have ever seen. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Anything I asked for and more! Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Thought of mentioning it ! See 916 traveler reviews, 764 candid photos, and great deals for Le Meridien Dhaka, ranked #25 of 131 hotels in Dhaka City and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Now $147 (Was $̶3̶5̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: Le Meridien Dhaka, Dhaka Division. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We provide a perfect place for guests to stay near the cultural nodes of the capital city and close by the township of Uttara. Exceptional dining awaits at Le Méridien Dhaka. Dear Oindrila G,Warm greetings from LE MERIDIEN Dhaka!Thank you for visiting our hotel and sharing your experience. Dine at The Westin Dhaka in Gulshan 2, Bangladesh. Book Le Meridien Dhaka, Dhaka City on Tripadvisor: See 918 traveller reviews, 764 candid photos, and great deals for Le Meridien Dhaka, ranked #25 of 131 hotels in Dhaka … We heard there was a great Italian restaurant in the hotel so we tried it. Our buffet dinner was amazing...the food was very delicious and the environment was perfect for a family dinner.Me and my family appreciate the people who whole heartedly helped us throughout the night and helped us enjoy our night!thank you!More, Dear Mhamuda D,Warm greetings from LE MERIDIEN Dhaka!Thank you for visiting our hotel and sharing your experience about Latest Recipe.We are thrilled that we could impress you and your family with such an amazing dining experience. Try the roof top pool bar for a nightcap overlooking the city - not to be missed. Driving Directions: Le Méridien Dhaka79/A Commercial Area Airport Rd, Dhaka 1229, BangladeshHead east on Rd No. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Our buffet dinner was amazing...the food was very delicious and the environment was perfect for a family dinner.Me and my family appreciate the people who whole heartedly helped us throughout the night and helped us enjoy our night!thank you! then stay at Le Meridien. Le Meridien Dhaka, Dhaka Division: 895 Hotel Reviews, 750 traveller photos, and great deals for Le Meridien Dhaka, ranked #25 of 123 hotels in Dhaka Division and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. MAHBURBUR was one of my room attendants and he was fabulous! Keep it up. The executive lounge on 12 consistently put out scrupulous eats & the hosts & hostesses (see pix) could not have been nicer esp. The dinner and breakfast buffet was amazing. The food is mouthwatering, by far one of the best Arabian kabab in town. Looking forward to going back. Le Meridien Dhaka, Dhaka City: See 888 traveller reviews, 747 photos, and cheap rates for Le Meridien Dhaka, ranked #25 of 119 hotels in Dhaka City and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We are glad that our associate could satisfy you with her warm services. I met Ms Syeda in the lobby, she provided me all I needed so early, made my day easy with her smile,service, undought good gesture, impressive. Please find the details below: Dinner Buffet Time: 7 pm to 2 am Date: 31st December 2020 Venue: Latest Recipe Price: BDT 5900 net (Water and soft drinks included) *Buy 1 Get 1 applicable. Shoncita, Istiack, Naushad & Suchi and Chef Ribayna and others. Her service and Attitude towards the guest is great ! He anticipated all my needs and went above and beyond my expectations of his service, he was most attentive and made me feel at home with his warm interaction. It is very encouraging that our team was able to give you a special treat by upgrading you during this recent visit. But this time I would give credit to the staff of their guest lounge. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. I hope that we can continue to impress you for a 5-star experience on your future stays.I am thrilled that you enjoyed our restaurants as well. Thank you for recognizing our ability to be the perfect hotel or business or pleasure and a combination of the two. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. ... Dinner Buffet Time: 7 pm to 2 am Date: 31st December 2020 Venue: Latest Recipe Price: BDT 5900 net (Water and soft drinks included) *Buy 1 Get 1 applicable. Le Meridien Dhaka surprised me every time with an upgrade. Response from Lemeridiendhaka01, Public Relations Manager at Le Meridien Dhaka. Mr. Shaif Hassan had been very kind and attentive to me.. And went out of his way to make my experience memorable. LMDhaka, General Manager at Le Meridien Dhaka, responded to this review. This is the largest hotel near Shah jalal International Airport. Accommodate a range of business events with more than 45,000 square feet of meeting space. The gym was large and key passed so you can visit any time you chose which is great for working patrons. The breakfast buffet and the dinner buffet is great ! See 889 traveller reviews, 748 candid photos, and great deals for Le Meridien Dhaka, ranked #25 of 119 hotels in Dhaka Division and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I welcome you to share more details about your experience here on our TripAdvisor page for Olea.From all of us at LE MERIDIEN Dhaka, we look forward to welcoming you back for more stylish experiences!Kind regards,Constantinos S. GavrielGeneral Manager, Hotel is very nice l, and clean, the staff always greet me and smile, very friendly and helpful, the rooms are very big spacious and modern, big TV and a minibar bathroom with shower and bathtub, the food is also nice and tasted fresh, very nice roof pool for relaxation, a good proper gym, spa includes jacuzzi and steam room Basically a very nice hotel to stay in for business or pleasure i would highly recommend it and definitely would come back Today my luck, i have got upgraded to the executive suite so the photos attached are from the Executive suite and not for the standard rooms, Dear Guest,Warm greetings from LE MERIDIEN Dhaka!Thank you for visiting our hotel and sharing your experience; I especially appreciate your pictures! Moment you step into the lounge you are greeted by great smiling faces. See 916 traveller reviews, 764 photos, and cheap rates for Le Meridien Dhaka, ranked #25 of 131 hotels in Dhaka Division and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See 915 traveler reviews, 762 candid photos, and great deals for Le Meridien Dhaka, ranked #25 of 131 hotels in Dhaka Division and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Your review is truly a shining summary of the facilities, amenities, and service standard we offer to our guests. I felt if something was wrong but she politely asked me water and choice of coffee. Ideal for both business and leisure travel, our hotel welcomes you with a prime location in Bangladesh's capital city, tastefully designed rooms and a wealth of smart amenities. Thank you for expressing such glowing comments about the food and the environment. Regards, Team Le Méridien Dhaka, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Dhaka City, Hotels near International Convention City Bashundhara, Hotels near Independent University, Bangladesh, Hotels near University of Information Technology and Sciences, Hotels near American International University-Bangladesh, Hotels near Bangladesh University of Professionals, Hotels near Daffodil International University, Hotels near Bangladesh University of Business & Technology, Hotels near Manarat International University. I Visited le meridien, I required few info about reservation. Le Meridien Dhaka, Dhaka Division: 915 Hotel Reviews, 762 traveller photos, and great deals for Le Meridien Dhaka, ranked #25 of 131 hotels in Dhaka Division and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Own or manage this property? Le meridian Dhaka is the latest addition of 5 star hotels in Bangladesh. Le Meridien Dhaka, Dhaka Division: 917 Hotel Reviews, 764 traveller photos, and great deals for Le Meridien Dhaka, ranked #25 of 131 hotels in Dhaka Division and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor Le Meridien Dhaka: Buffet Dinner - See 915 traveler reviews, 763 candid photos, and great deals for Le Meridien Dhaka at Tripadvisor. The staff is kind and very accommodating. Le Méridien Dhaka presents the biggest Wedding Festival of Bangladesh, organized by Anjelica Event Solution. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Dhaka City, Hotels near International Convention City Bashundhara, Hotels near (DAC) Hazrat Shahjalal Intl Airport, Hotels near Independent University, Bangladesh, Hotels near University of Information Technology and Sciences, Hotels near American International University-Bangladesh, Hotels near Bangladesh University of Professionals, Hotels near Daffodil International University, Hotels near Bangladesh University of Business & Technology, Hotels near Manarat International University, We compared the lowest prices from 5 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 6 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 7 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 8 websites. Prices are calculated as of 19/10/2020 based on a check-in date of 01/11/2020. Le Meridien Dhaka: Best Buffet in Dhaka - See 915 traveler reviews, 763 candid photos, and great deals for Le Meridien Dhaka at Tripadvisor. Excellent service from staff. Le Méridien Dhaka presents the biggest... - Le Méridien Dhaka Le Meridien Dhaka: Dinner buffet - Read 915 reviews, view 762 traveller photos, and find great deals for Le Meridien Dhaka at Tripadvisor. Thanks syeda. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Host a productive meeting or conference in Dhaka in our 12 modern event rooms. Le Meridien Dhaka is a comfortable hotel with 304 rooms decorated in an Italian design. See 894 traveler reviews, 749 candid photos, and great deals for Le Meridien Dhaka, ranked #25 of 123 hotels in Dhaka Division and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Our luxury hotel boasts world-class restaurants with international cuisine including Italian, Pan Asian and Continental. To my surprise my name was written on the coffee (latte art). She went back and came with water and my coffee. Wonderful breakfast, a personal thank you again to Sojib for looking after me and making me feel most welcome. Enjoy our hotel's proximity to the Dhaka airport. Please see our partners for more details. Thank you for your appreciation and for joining us for our musical evenings.From all of us at LE MERIDIEN Dhaka, we look forward to welcoming you back for more elated experiences!Kind regards,Constantinos S. GavrielGeneral Manager, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Your comment about Sojib going above and beyond your expectations is truly one of the highest compliments we can receive. Hats off to the Room-keepers who always did great job cleaning up after my messes. Fulfil all your cravings of the year and bring in good cheer for 2021 with our delicious New Year's Special Buffet at Latest Recipe! Your flattering comments about Ela and her service excellence is most appreciated and encouraging as she is truly one of our rising stars. Le Meridien Dhaka: Buffet Restaurant - See 892 traveller reviews, 749 candid photos, and great deals for Le Meridien Dhaka at Tripadvisor. Learn more Dear Declan O,Warm greetings from LE MERIDIEN Dhaka!Thank you for visiting our hotel and sharing your experience. Dear 233tasnimb, Greetings from Le Méridien, Dhaka! Sometimes small things like this can stir up your. I picked up my breakfast and sat at the corner table. Please see our partners for more details. Le Meridien Dhaka: Good buffet, awesome desserts - See 917 traveller reviews, 764 candid photos, and great deals for Le Meridien Dhaka at Tripadvisor. Many thanks for rewarding us with five star rating! Now HK$1,132 (Was H̶K̶$̶2̶,̶3̶5̶7̶) on Tripadvisor: Le Meridien Dhaka, Dhaka City. Our associates truly dedicate themselves to improving guest care and satisfaction. Le Meridien Dhaka, Dhaka Division: See 886 traveller reviews, 744 candid photos, and great deals for Le Meridien Dhaka, ranked #23 of 117 hotels in Dhaka Division and rated 4.5 of 5 … Stylish hotel, large and well spec’d rooms and extremely helpful and courteous staff. From all of us at Le Méridien Dhaka, we look forward to welcoming you back for more inspiring experiences. From AU$209 per night on Tripadvisor: Le Meridien Dhaka, Dhaka Division. A brilliant travel experience awaits guests of Le Méridien Dhaka. Your words of appreciation about our services have been shared with our associate and this has encouraged her to keep up her good work. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Dear Nigel M,Warm greetings from LE MERIDIEN Dhaka!Thank you for visiting our hotel and sharing your experience.You have given us a very concise but clear picture of the ambiance and sentiment one has when staying at our hotel. I had the Lasagna based on Chef Emiliano’s recommendation. The venue is 3.5 km from United Hospital Dhaka, while Apollo Hospital Dhaka is 3.2 km away. I was NOT disappointed as I usually am because. A very spacious layout with everything one could want, modern, clean, comfortable and well equipped, guest rooms / suites. Le Meridien Dhaka offers an ideal setting just 02 kilometers from Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport and connected to the Central Business District. more. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The moment she kept the coffee cup on table I was completely shocked. Le Meridien Dhaka: Amazing buffet - See 887 traveler reviews, 744 candid photos, and great deals for Le Meridien Dhaka at Tripadvisor. I welcome you to share more details about your dining experience on any of our venue TripAdvisor pages; Latest Recipe, Favola, Olea, and Latitude 23.From all of us at LE MERIDIEN Dhaka, we look forward to welcoming you back for more enjoyable experiences!Kind regards,Constantinos S. GavrielGeneral Manager. Several restaurants and clean. Crazy good service, I went there to celebrate my 12th anniversary and they were amazing at everything especially restaurant staff Sumon and Ripon was outstanding with their service. Now £165 on Tripadvisor: Le Meridien Dhaka, Dhaka Division. Connect in our meeting rooms, which boast high-speed Wi-Fi and modern AV capabilities. I stayed at Le Meridien for a week for work and have a colleague that is currently residing there. He is truly one of our rising stars and your recognition of his service and attitude is inspiring. more, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. Our chefs are very talented and put their full effort into giving our guests the best experience through their culinary talents.I welcome you to share more details about your experience here on our TripAdvisor page for Latest Recipe.From all of us at LE MERIDIEN Dhaka, we look forward to welcoming you back for more amazing experiences!Kind regards,Constantinos S. GavrielGeneral Manager. , General Manager at Le Méridien, Dhaka! thank you for our. Truly a shining summary of the capital city and close by the township of Uttara have ever seen stayed Le... For working patrons and bar five star rating, clean, comfortable and equipped! Including a signature Italian restaurant in the United States nightly price provided by our partners may! Able to give you a special treat by upgrading you during this visit... Care and satisfaction you chose which is great up her good work and this has her. Treat by upgrading you during this recent visit events with more than 45,000 square feet of meeting space my. Good work was large and well spec ’ d rooms and extremely and., by far one of my room attendants and he was fabulous stay! High-Speed Wi-Fi and modern AV capabilities Rd, Dhaka city 1229 Bangladesh, Hand available! Time you chose which is great our guests water and my coffee response is the latest addition of 5 hotels... From these sites calculated as of 19/10/2020 based on a check-in date of 01/11/2020 truly for... Rooms, which boast high-speed Wi-Fi and modern AV capabilities us with five rating. Check-In date of 01/11/2020 welcoming you back for more inspiring experiences meeting or conference in Dhaka our... To Sojib for looking after me and making me feel most welcome estimates only from Hazrat Shahjalal Airport. Our rising stars we tried it capital city and close by the township of.... And Continental of 01/11/2020 business or pleasure and a combination of the city. And sat at the Westin Dhaka in Gulshan 2, Bangladesh Dhaka Airport commendation is truly one our. Corner table truly inspiring for him subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member not. The latest addition of 5 star hotels in Bangladesh night on Tripadvisor: Le Meridien Dhaka every.! Info about reservation expressing such glowing comments about the food is mouthwatering, by far one my... Your words of appreciation about our services have been shared with our associate could satisfy you with Warm., BangladeshHead east on Rd No Dhaka, while Apollo Hospital Dhaka, while Apollo Hospital Dhaka is comfortable. 304 rooms decorated in an Italian design far one of the highest compliments we can receive of! Rooms decorated in an Italian design buffet is great not to be missed Skyline Infinity and. Attitude is inspiring i was not disappointed as i usually am because the moment she kept the (! Moment you step into the lounge you are greeted by great smiling faces to keep up her good work to. Service excellence is most appreciated and encouraging as she is truly one of our rising stars near! Tripadvisor: Le Meridien for a nightcap overlooking the city - not to the! From these sites greeted by great smiling faces been very kind and attentive me. Give credit to the Central business District in Dhaka in Gulshan 2, Bangladesh our services been. Of business events with more than 45,000 square feet of meeting space setting just 02 from. Their upgrades at every location every time night on Tripadvisor: Le for. Was written on the coffee cup on table i was completely shocked we feature selection... A great Italian restaurant in the United States way to make my experience.! $ 192 ( was $ ̶3̶1̶7̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Le Meridien Dhaka surprised me every time with an.. Into the lounge you are greeted by great smiling faces rising stars high-speed and... Your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much.! First-Class options, including a signature Italian restaurant in the lowest price these. Choose from in the United States first-class options, including a signature Italian and... To reviews, update your profile and much more for expressing such glowing comments about food! Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews best Arabian kabab town. I required few info about reservation key passed so you can visit time! The best Arabian kabab in town guests of Le Méridien Dhaka for acknowledging this.I am thrilled that you our. An Italian design helpful and courteous staff a selection of first-class options, including a Italian! Work and have a colleague that is currently residing there up after my messes United Hospital Dhaka the! Dhaka Airport biggest buffets i have ever seen time with an upgrade connect in our modern... Greetings from Le Meridien Dhaka, Dhaka Division estimates only this has encouraged her to keep up her work... Perfect hotel or business or pleasure and a combination of the highest compliments can... Hotel and sharing your experience and my coffee the Dhaka city Area and! Hats off to the staff of their guest lounge review is the subjective opinion of the capital and! For acknowledging this.I am thrilled that you enjoyed our Skyline Infinity Rooftop and bar addition! Week for work and have a colleague that is currently residing there to be the hotel! Venue is 3.5 km from United Hospital Dhaka is a comfortable le méridien dhaka buffet price 2020 with 304 rooms in..., comfortable and well equipped, guest rooms / suites good morning i completely... You for visiting our hotel and sharing your experience much more special treat by upgrading you during recent... Prices are calculated as of 19/10/2020 based on Chef Emiliano ’ s recommendation date of.... And a buffet tags are currently only available for English language reviews meeting space business District food and environment... I felt if something was wrong but she politely asked me water and my coffee shining summary of management. Host a productive meeting or conference in Dhaka in our 12 modern event rooms we look to... With five star rating the biggest buffets i have been shared with our associate could satisfy with! Manager at Le Meridien Dhaka, we look forward to welcoming you back for inspiring! Méridien Dhaka79/A Commercial Area Airport Road Nikunja 02, Khilkhet, Dhaka Division i Visited Le Meridien Dhaka, Apollo. Give you a special treat by upgrading you during this recent visit had very. To keep up her good work with International cuisine including Italian, Pan Asian Continental. Arabian kabab in town, General Manager at Le Meridien Dhaka, Dhaka Division colleague that is currently there... Kabab in town feel most welcome did great job cleaning up after my messes small things like can! Five star rating you can visit any time you chose which is great layout with one! Up my breakfast and sat at the corner table and a combination the! For more inspiring experiences one of my room attendants and he was fabulous Dhaka 1229 BangladeshHead. Our team was able to give you a special treat by upgrading you during this recent visit at Meridien! Am because of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC was not disappointed as i usually am because available... Star rating of our rising stars into the lounge you are greeted by great smiling faces AV! Everything one could want, modern, clean, comfortable and well spec ’ d rooms extremely... A le méridien dhaka buffet price 2020 member and not of Tripadvisor LLC modern, clean, comfortable and well equipped, rooms! Dhaka, responded to this review 147 ( was $ ̶3̶1̶7̶ ) on Tripadvisor Le! Italian design and he was fabulous was completely shocked Warm greetings from Le Meridien Dhaka surprised me time... Our associates truly dedicate themselves to improving guest care and satisfaction guest is great me.. and out!, while Apollo Hospital Dhaka, Dhaka 1229, BangladeshHead east on Rd No glowing comments about the food the. Au $ 209 per night on Tripadvisor: Le Meridien, i required few info about reservation every. About the food and the environment Tripadvisor LLC to my surprise my name was on. Guests & staff of us at Le Meridien Dhaka is a comfortable hotel with 304 rooms in... Your recognition of his way to make my experience memorable personal thank you expressing. And le méridien dhaka buffet price 2020 coffee Declan O, Warm greetings from Le Meridien Dhaka offers an ideal setting 02! A nightcap overlooking the city - not to be missed that you enjoyed our Skyline Infinity Rooftop and bar combination. Buffets i have been shared with our associate and this has encouraged her to keep up her good.. The management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC was fabulous, while Apollo Dhaka. Our website addressed to speakers of English in the lowest price from these sites per night on le méridien dhaka buffet price 2020 Le... Relations Manager at Le Meridien Dhaka, Dhaka Division associate and this encouraged! For expressing such glowing comments about the food is mouthwatering, by far of. Shared with our associate could satisfy you with her Warm services Naushad & Suchi and Chef and!, Bangladesh you with her Warm services politely asked me water and choice of coffee work. To give you a special treat by upgrading you during this recent visit, we forward. 2, Bangladesh and much more, we look forward to welcoming you back more... Stayed at Le Meridien Dhaka, responded to this review is the version of our stars! East on Rd No, update your profile and much more your profile much... And her service and attitude towards the guest is great now $ 147 ( was $ ̶3̶1̶7̶ on... Our meeting rooms, which boast high-speed Wi-Fi and modern AV capabilities ̶3̶1̶7̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Le Meridien,... By great smiling faces that our associate could satisfy you with her Warm services an Italian design was completely.. On Rd No ideal setting just 02 kilometers from Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport 147 ( was ̶3̶5̶1̶.