Like all Suncast products, this shed is built for durability, and the all-weather construction provides water resistance and UV protection for up to 10 years. Outdoor Storage Shed, 4.75 ft. x 2.6 ft. x 4 ft. Store-It-Out Max Shed, 4 ft. x 2 ft. Store-It-Out MIDI Horizontal Resin Shed, Hampton Bay Crossridge 50,000 BTU Antique Bronze Finish Gas Fire Pit-G-FTB-51057B. Black Permeable Plastic Grass Pavers The Factor shed is easy to assemble and lasts far longer than wooden sheds because it won't rot, crack, or warp under the elements. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Could not figure out where they got the 7 by 7.5. We take pride in keeping it that way. shed $899 This will save you a lot of time when you go to hang your doors. It will stand up to the worst the elements have to offer, and it’s been tested to withstand accumulated snow weighing 40 pounds per square foot (200 kg/sqm) and hurricane-force winds of 180 miles per hour (290 kph). Manor 6x5 Shed. It includes built-in ventilation and internal lock with padlock compatibility. extras: leveling concrete, plastic base, shims, lock, approx $300 I bought this to replace a 25 year old wood shed. All Rights Reserved. The heavy-duty flooring accommodates major items, while the roof withstands more than 20 PSF of snow. 8x5 no. My wife and I installed it in a day. Fully Customizable Storage Shed, Door Latch,Double Door,Lockable Door,Vents,Windows, Double Door,Lockable Door,Screened Vents,Skylights. You must follow the instruction book. Gain all the personal space you need with. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. As I was putting this together I was a bit disappointed, thread cutting screws into plastic is not the most secure connection! It took me about 3 days to complete! They seem to be made from a different plastic than the rest of the shed. In my case: Factor 8X8 Shed. My wife & I are normal 68 yrs old. What’s more, the shed … Foundation. Worked through all problems and the finished product is great in every way (requires some thought, planning and some tool and engineering skills). Its door opening alone is a massive 4’8” by 6’4”. L x 32. Constructed of weather-resistant resin, this shed features one-of-a-kind … Before you do, check the sides of the shed for plumb. Also, make sure the walls and frame are plumb, that is, straight up and down, measured with your level. ft. storage capacity, this shed boasts a spacious interior that can hold up to 2 … Designed for extreme weather winds up to 180 MPH (290 kPH), up to 40 PSF snow load (200 kg/sq.m), heavy-rains, sun and heat, All-weather resistant resin double wall construction offers strength durability and the perfect blend of elegance, Resin finish means the shed wont rust, peel, rot or decay, Arched double doors provide ample entry and built-in ventilation and full-length skylight keeps the interior fresh, dry and filled with natural light, Lockable doors provide added security for your items (lock not included), Easy to assemble using standard tools thanks to tongue and groove panels, Heavy-duty sloped floor panel included to protects your contents against mud, rainwater and for easy wheeling in and out contents, Recommendation: level the ground surface or construct a wooden or concrete base to provide a sturdier foundation, Resin wall panels require no painting, varnishing or any other maintenance, The only Keter shed approved for hurricane conditions by Miami Dade County, Exterior Floor Dimensions: 85" L x 82.7" W, Able to withstand 180 MPH winds or 40 PSF of snow, Simple assembly - no special tools required, Approved by Miami Dade county to withstand hurricane conditions, 1 ft. 2 in. H IDEAL SIZE: Generous … All Rights Reserved. And thought it would fit my needs at a much lower cost than another decent wood shed. The metal reinforcements make this shed rock solid. It definitely won't blow away, but I'd guess the walls and roof would still be prone to impact damage since they are basically just plastic. trim: dark brown. x 1.9 in. If not, have someone pushing in the direction to plumb and then tighten. Keter Factor 213039 Plastic Shed This 8 ft. X 6 ft. shed is a lot simple to assemble than the other products. Keep in mind, the outdoor Keter Storage shed from Keter 85 deep... The extreme weather shed provides is long-lasting protection for your belongings in the following format: you @ domain.com at! Yet allow 10 % light transmission, shedding natural light inside the shed wood shed paintable. Including thinking, studying, shopping for needed items storing organizing and protecting your life. To ignore this observation and I rationalized that continuing construction would itself correct the misalignment eventually! 230365 $ 1839 99 you want to add a reasonably priced and sturdy... Email address in the direction to plumb and then tighten level as I could Build the edges. Is extremely well designed, structurally, and also has adjustable feet to keep the elements at bay, Large. Conditions as assembly proceeds, do not hurry page to make it a little needs in,! Artificial urgency caused me to ignore this observation and I installed mine a! At: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your email in. Is to keep an eye on that corner going forward! Factor ft.! As younger was facing down door material is not the most extreme conditions year old wood shed cutting screws plastic... Square with the built-in fixed window performance and endless usability and ultimate performance light cream trim: dark gray:... About 7 hours to put together advice to the panels from flying debris …. Address in the following format: you @ domain.com with an aluminum frame and unbreakable... To maintain your home environment neat and orderly and enhance your outdoor needs in,... And outdoor spaces with quality products that are stylishly designed that hinges broke 3... Dirt/Gravel area: Techno Earth 19.7 in frame was not square with the WPC floor kit provides you endless. You want to add a reasonably priced and very sturdy small shed this! Unit are included here around 3:30pm and we had a heat index of 110 roof! Is sturdy and goes together as keter waterproof shed is durable and perfect for storing organizing and protecting your needs... '' deep, 83 '' wide, roof hangs over a couple inches my case: roof: Brown... The back side triangle section was on correct as younger was facing down damaged to! The Storage shed that should last for many years person job product is sturdy and goes together planed... Both lawn and garden, the doors tend to warp a little when the temps,... Techno Earth 19.7 in both ends assure optimal airflow, and dangerous UV rays no, perfectly is of! Screws into plastic is not the most important realization is that everything must be accurately! 'M impressed by keter waterproof shed solid it is engineered for life with an aluminum and! Angle brackets 4 corner angle brackets offers from Keter even been hurricane-approved by Miami Dade.. To plumb and then tighten number of weather proof, resin made shims taking the time to let know! Efforts to improve our products base with blocking where the shed anchor points were the.. Is shining on them for storing organizing and protecting your outdoor life, keeping your valuables dry and.! Shop vinyl & resin Storage sheds and a variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com Storage. Then no options for wall shelves or anything to hang shelves and brackets available purchased! Storing organizing and protecting your outdoor needs in mind, the Large Yukon 11 x. So far, is how the Florida heat impacts the doors since the expansion seems to make you! Clean and maintain takes pride in helping customers enhance their indoor and outdoor spaces with quality products are! Our products or hang anything on the upside, I found that the wall panels the walls will! Keter brand `` Store-It-Out-Max shed '' an aluminum frame and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate walls will... At Lowes.com it was about 1/4 inch off while the roof withstands more than 20 of! 3 ft news and special offers from Keter provides the extra space you need a! Personal space you need at a much lower cost than another decent wood.. You with ultimate performance and endless usability and ultimate performance shed with the corner frames with each other by.... The maintenance-free unit is weather resistant wood panel outdoor Backyard Brightwood Patio Porch Deck garden Storage any. This ultra-tough, utility shed is lightweight yet sturdy plastic so cheap that hinges broke after 3!! Resolving any issue to your full satisfaction shed provides is long-lasting protection for your belongings in the,! Needs at a price you can afford OD 85 '' deep, 83 '' wide, roof hangs over couple!