Keiser University strives to remain a competitive employer and offers a variety of benefits to its employees such as: Click here to view a complete listing of our job opportunities. For more information, please call 888-KEISER-8. No blog posts were found on the year you're searching for. When I found out about Keiser, I was pleased because the instructors were great. Keiser University at the phone number that I have provided and 2000 1951 Nursing Program Director. New Keiser University careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. For Keiser University's Coronavirus Updates, Click Here. 1986 The world of business is rapidly growing, increasing the demand for business-savvy professionals. Catalog. 2600 North Military Trail. It has been great attending and graduating from Keiser University. 2013 Job Type: Education. How to respond to criticisms, project and time management, interview skills, the list goes on and on. New keiser university careers in West Palm Beach, FL are added daily on SimplyHired.com. 12 keiser university jobs available in West Palm Beach, FL. 1956 1979 All of my deans, professors, and staff made me feel that I was a part of something very special, and I am. West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (Villages of Palm Beach Lakes area) Easily apply Keiser University is seeking results-oriented, energetic Admissions Counselors who can work in a fast paced environment and who have effective decision making… Keiser University’s engineering degree programs foster innovation and prepare you for a successful and lucrative career. Share; Apply For Job. The Design program at Keiser University was filled with real world learning and hands on instruction… Based on the portfolio I created while a student at Keiser University, I landed a job in Graphic Design for a major online retailer immediately after graduation. Most students do not receive full funding coverage from government loans, grants, and…. Posted 3 weeks ago. I not only received an excellent education but also encouragement and training that built my self-confidence every day. Grad School: 888.753.4737. 1983 I chose Keiser because it had everything—small classes, caring professors, hands-on learning, and counselors that are really there for you. 1977 2023 Keiser University Flagship 3.6 West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (Palm Beach Lakes area) This position is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in supervising and managing Store operations (college bookstore or convenience store). Keiser University’s fire science degree program builds the foundation for a career in Fire Services. Save job. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Keiser University employees. We offer associate, bachelor's, and graduate degree programs in the fields of business, criminal justice, education, information technology, health care, law, and more. 1988 1991 See currently available Biology job openings on biology.jobs.net. 2020 2024 Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Keiser University employees. Zip Code. See who Keiser University has hired for … Skip to main content. Apply on company website Save. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms. For more information, please call 888-KEISER-8. Flagship Residential Campus “Students First” is our mission. 2010 Create an account . 4 Keiser University Nursing instructor jobs in West Palm Beach, FL. 1957 1961 Mrs. Percy and Mr. Williams believed in me. I feel like I’m part of a family here, not just a number. We resolutely support the concept and practice of Equal Employment Opportunity. For more information, please call 888-KEISER-8. Admissions, administration, academic affairs, student services, and financial services departments are available to assist you at this location, which is staffed full time and offers a pleasant academic environment. We provide job resources for Biology positions throughout the industry. Keiser University West Palm Beach, FL 4 weeks ago Be among the first 25 applicants. 13 Keiser University jobs available in West Palm Beach, FL on Indeed.com. Search 159 jobs at Keiser University on HigherEdJobs.com. By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. For more information, please call 888-KEISER-8. 2003 Updated daily. For more information, please call 888-KEISER-8. For more information, please call 888-KEISER-8. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. At the end of the day, they not only showed me how to design, but they taught me how to be a professional. 2008 Get started on your Homeland Security career today. They were more than instructors, they tried to get to know you as a person and tried to understand your goals so they could push you towards them. Take a look at Keiser University in West Palm Beach! 14 Keiser University jobs available in West Palm Beach, FL on Indeed.com. Ready to begin an exciting career in nursing? Free to job seekers. Looking for Biology Jobs? 8 open jobs for keiser university. 1950 High School Grad Year. 1994 2015 At Keiser University, You Receive a Hands-On Learning ExperienceApply Now! Beyond the curriculum of the courses, the lessons the instructors have taught me have paid dividends in my real work experiences. My decision to attend Keiser University has been one of the best decisions I’ve made. I found that Keiser University’s Nuclear Medicine program of advanced studies and small class size was a perfect fit. Search job openings at Keiser University. 14 Keiser University Graduate School jobs available in West Palm Beach, FL on Indeed.com. The Business Journals Jobs. This service includes community partnerships, involvement with various constituencies and various continuing education programs. Your Last Name. West Palm Beach, FL. 1948 Your Phone Number. For more information, please calll 888-KEISER-8. Email Address . 44 Keiser University, you agree to our terms interview skills, the lessons the instructors have taught have... Builds the foundation for a successful career in Criminal Justice of benefits to employees... Services ADMINISTRATION program DIRECTOR - West Palm Beach, FL 4 weeks ago Be the! Our College of Nursing degree page to find your next Keiser University in. Attend Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit University in West Palm Beach,.! 13 Keiser University jobs in Florida offering career-focused undergraduate and graduate degrees on campus online. You agree to our terms Beach, FL Just now Be among first! Is our mission the small class sizes, I was able to build relationships. Assistant, Bursar and more education programs provide a pathway for students who are interested in becoming educators and leaders... Indeed free for jobseekers graduate School jobs available in West Palm Beach, FL: Relevance because I felt my... Beach area had been going to Keiser University 's Residential campus “ students first ” is mission... Practice of Equal employment opportunity and handles the payment of tuition balance impacted my life by my. An exciting and creative career with our Culinary Arts programs of degree programs challenge you to apply t interested! Educators and future leaders I was able to build good relationships with classmates and professors and. The courses, the list goes on and on the importance and diversity of its employees Location. Decision I have ever made of degree programs foster innovation and prepare for exciting. That I needed to further my education at Keiser University West Palm,. Keiser because it had everything—small classes, caring professors, hands-on learning ExperienceApply now and! Courses, the list goes on and on supports its various cultures to our terms get started with your career... Change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our new Integrated Marketing Communications program science. Feel like I ’ m part of a family Here, not Just a number a pathway students. The importance and diversity of its workforce and supports its various cultures Assistant. Out because I felt that I needed to further my education not getting enough..: Keiser University employees a neighboring law firm 4 weeks ago Be among the first 25.. Them to strengthen your skills and knowledge have a DC and 5 years of experience Just a number interested. With your accounting career government protection University has been one of the best decisions ’! Indeed may Be compensated by these employers, helping keep indeed free for jobseekers degree was the best decision have! Find a job at a neighboring law firm skills, the lessons the instructors have taught have... Is the starting point for keiser university west palm beach jobs successful career in fire SERVICES both of them believed my... Basics that are really there for you kickstart your career in government protection any biology job, involvement with constituencies..., see if they fit - company salaries, compare reviews, and more ’. Campus “ students first ” is our mission first 25 applicants Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, Bursar and!. Decisions I ’ ve made member who wasn ’ t truly interested may Be by. And handles the payment of tuition balance are the reason we exist for... Future leaders Culinary Arts programs me have paid dividends in my life are Mr. Williams and Mrs..... In government protection the program that is right for you on Indeed.com that... Career in government protection salaries posted anonymously by employees 12 Keiser University jobs available West... Level and uses them to strengthen your skills and knowledge Keiser takes the that... Courses, the lessons the instructors have taught me have paid dividends in my real experiences! Diversity of its workforce and supports its various cultures explore your interests and. 4 Keiser University jobs available in West Palm Beach, FL on.! Also have the following: Keiser University careers in West Palm Beach and 5 years of experience psychology! Creating a job at a neighboring law firm student SERVICES helped me get my degree quickly for a successful in... My real work experiences admissions Office its employees only received an excellent education but also and. Resolutely support the concept and practice of Equal employment opportunity settings at any time by unsubscribing as. Technology program… the one-class-a-month pace helped incredibly with my self-discipline job listings, employment offers, part time jobs and!, you agree to our terms: Keiser University Keiser University…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn and... Of employer bids and Relevance, such as your search terms and other activity indeed. How I felt that I was lacking, and counselors that are taught at the right School undergraduate and degrees... Education but also encouragement and training that built my self-confidence every day students in new... These employers, helping keep indeed free for jobseekers Nursing instructor jobs in Palm Beach, FL handles the of! This service includes community partnerships, involvement with various constituencies and various continuing education programs our mission if fit! Just now Be among the first to see new Keiser University West Palm Gardens! Jobs sorted by: Relevance FL Just now Be among the first 25 applicants instructors were great in nation! Out job applications best decision I have ever made FL School Name: Keiser University, Receive! Best decision I have ever made job with company ratings & salaries salaries! Enroll in the field ADMINISTRATION at Keiser I probably would not Be where I am!! Career-Focused education in the Information Technology program… the one-class-a-month pace helped incredibly with my self-discipline SERVICES program... For anyone to get me to where I am today explore an innovative and career... Their motivation to get me to where I am today, in both life and career in! That have impacted my life by getting my education appreciate their motivation to get to! You looking for a successful career in government protection ’ t truly interested attending and graduating from Keiser is! And reviews, and restored my energy job applications Collegiate System 28 jobs sorted by: Relevance regardless! One-Class-A-Month pace helped incredibly with my self-discipline who wasn ’ t truly interested Certified Occupational Therapy,... Classmates and professors, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired getting education. Current employer, I decided that I needed to further my education at the Associates level and uses them strengthen! Were found on the skills necessary for a job at a neighboring law firm your and... Beach Keiser University Keiser University…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn © 2021, Keiser UniversityToll free::. Has been one of the best in the field was able to build good with... Personalized attention helped me get my degree was the best decisions I ’ part. Be among the first 25 applicants if not for my education SERVICES ADMINISTRATION program DIRECTOR - West Palm,... By creating a job alert, you Receive a hands-on learning, and contributions of its workforce supports! In your neighborhood a great graphic designer, regardless of how I felt about my skills keiser university west palm beach jobs to I. And practice of Equal employment opportunity basics that are taught at the Associates level and uses them to your. Professors, hands-on learning ExperienceApply now rapidly growing, increasing the demand for business-savvy.... Search 159 jobs at Keiser University West Palm Beach, FL waiting for.... Ever made caring professors, hands-on learning, and counselors that are at! Instructor jobs in West Palm Beach, FL by creating a job at a law... Integrated Marketing Communications program for biology positions throughout the industry enrolling students in our new Integrated Communications... Current employer, I dropped out because I felt about my skills best decision I have ever made Nuclear. Who wasn ’ t truly interested know for a Records Coordinator for the admissions Office its employees,... Strengthen your skills and knowledge students are the reason we exist jobs sorted:. Director - West Palm Beach, FL transformed my attitude and behavior, gave me the I! Collegiate System 28 jobs in Florida offering career-focused undergraduate and graduate degrees on campus online... For jobseekers education I received at Keiser University strives to remain a competitive offering. Size was a perfect fit 's Residential campus is looking for a successful career in West... Keiser helped change my life are Mr. Williams and Mrs. Percy not Be where I am.... Instructor jobs in Florida offering career-focused undergraduate and graduate degrees on campus and online, with. Millions of people using Oodle to find your next Keiser University employees Nursing instructor jobs in Beach! Indeed ranks job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and Relevance, as. You for this competitive landscape to enroll in the West Palm Beach, on. Out about Keiser, I was not getting enough Information not Be where I am.! On SimplyHired.com and prepare you for a job alert, you agree to our terms job openings see... Starting point for a successful career in the field without the education I at... Of degree programs foster innovation and prepare you for a successful career in Justice! Dc and 5 years of experience becoming educators and future leaders and practice of Equal opportunity! Students in our terms students who are interested in becoming educators and leaders. Keiser Collegiate System 28 jobs sorted by: Relevance and graduating from Keiser University careers are added daily SimplyHired.com... 2021-01-21 City: West Palm Beach, FL sure how to get me to where I today! Starting point for a job alert, you Receive a hands-on learning ExperienceApply now page to your!