Ground Rules for the Power Level Discussion Thread As always, please follow the guidelines set by the Forum Rules that apply across the board. (An example of this is how she played with Smoker while she was mad at … Kid parallels Luffy the most out of his Worst Generation peers, and Smoker has chased him from East Blue to all over the Grand Line for the past 2+ years. most of the vice admirals maybe even all of them cant do this and smoker most definetely cant do this. One Piece is filled to the brim with some of the most feisty characters, but none more so than Kaido.He is one of the Yonko which makes him one of the strongest characters in the series. The problem is no one takes her seriously since she already had a reputation as Smoker's housewife on Loguetown, and it's a male-dominated industry. Usopp tells about Kuro's plan, but then says that he was joking about it. RELATED: One Piece: 5 Marines Stronger Than Smoker (& 5 Who Are Weaker) Smoker ate the Moku Moku no Mi, a logia devil fruit that gave Luffy tons of trouble prior to the time skip. The priests on Skypeia had awesome Observation Haki too. Sure Smoker can get stronger but Luffy will get stronger too. Here I will only address Coby’s parallels. The users are unable to use Haki until they regain their stamina to use it again.[48]. Don't quote me, I'll stay vehemently behind that decision. I would take that bet lol almost 100% sure Coby will surpass Smoker in the current runtime. Example fight: Coby vs pre-TS Luffy – Coby likely wins with some difficulty. Smoker wouldn't stand a chance against gear 2/3 luffy from when the timeskip started. In my personal opinion Boa Hancock is way stronger than Coby. The Marines do not have a system of rank insignia per se. Smoker went all out and got his ass whooped. Coby will 100% be a admiral. Coby’s parallels with Garp and Sengoku: Lots of people view Coby and Smoker as finite parallels to Garp and Sengoku. They are even free to fight bare-handed. Press J to jump to the feed. Smoker has seen some stuff during his time in the marines, so I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to hold his rank for the same reason Garp did. Busoshoku Haki. Coby's Choice by Sword Of The Gods is a One Piece For Want of a Nail fanfiction.. After witnessing the tyranny of 'Ax-Hand' Morgan, Coby's dreams of becoming a marine is shattered. I believe Coby will be at least as strong as Sanji when we next see him. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Holundrian. And he definitely will never catch up to luffy. Lol Smoker is 100% stronger than Cobby let's be real guys Strength isn't the only factor that makes a character similar to another, people who deny the similarities between Garp/Smoker are just haters who think it makes Garp look bad to be compared to Smoker due to him losing to Law/Vergo/Doflamingo. Coby is no where near smoker's level. Oct 25, … The guy is weaker than Sanji. Coby will never catch up to sanji. If anything he could be as strong as kalifka. East Blue Coby: Weaker than Chou Chou, that dog that Buggy’s crew beat up. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. One Piece has several great arcs and it is a taunting task to rank them. Smoker and luffy being like Garp and Roger is an awesome idea. Coby could having CoO and Cp9's moves doesnt make him stronger than smoker. Hopefully Vegapunk pumps some steroids or something to Smoker, dude needs all the help he can get. :D. Search titles only; Posted by Member: Separate names with a comma. if not Coby, maybe Helmeppo?? (Zoro and Luffy, bounty posters pinned to Coby’s wall, stronger than Coby could ever hope to be.) Lol u guys r playing right? We know he will become a admiral so he has to get strong. hahaha my god do you need a lift, a lift off Coby's dick that your riding. ~ I could see Coby being a Vice-Admiral or a Rear Admiral. RELATED: One Piece: 10 Rematches We'd Love To See He possesses a mythical zoan type devil fruit which allows him to turn into a dragon. Smoker, her superior officer, seems to regard her as a protege; the two work very well together. Croco-boy got a kick from Luffy at the war, and Coby got a punch in the face, but as far as I can think that's been it. An evolved step of the Enhancement technique. Kidd would be like a joke to Luffy. Coby learned CP9 techniques in like a month. I wouldnt be all that surprised if he is Luffy lvl. Im not wondering if Coby is stronger than Smoker. When smoker gets stronger than he was at PH, He may be a candidate for admiral by EoS, though he may, like Garp, turn it down. Although his position is low, but this piece of sea is to see strength, even Smoker is very respectful of Coby, and the rest will not have any opinion unless it is stronger than him. We have all seen the strength difference between them. Luffy is very clearly very superior to smoker. 3 Can’t: Akainu If anything he could be as strong as kalifka. He was only after Law's heart to repay his debt. What do you guys think? From the East Blue to the New World, anything related to the world of One Piece belongs here! Gear 4 luffy would instantly one shot smoker. Yea and Cobby isn't? She clearly left Marineford without a scratch and we haven't seen a serious fight because she didn't need to have one actually to win. It's been 2 years, which is a fairly significant amount of time. It is revealed that Chef Zeff was a great pirate known as Red Foot Zeff who sailed in the Grand Line, but lost his leg at some point. Welcome to r/OnePiece, the community for Eiichiro Oda's manga and anime series One Piece. There is significant variation in the kind of uniform worn by officers, with many options to wear a variety of dress showcasing their own eccentric style. Add in a haki boost and luffy does not even need gear 4. Demons should not be outside the East. It may not display this or other websites correctly. since he has haki use and it didnt seem smoker did at that time. coby at this point could be greenbull. Who knows how strong he is now. He has to if he wants to beat the Yonkou and become PK. This isn’t a ranking of sagas but arcs which is commonly followed among the fandom. only time will tell. but i also think coby is higher then a captain now. The guy will have to fight Zoro EOS. And he definitely will never catch up to luffy. Now, however, it won’t be as troublesome as before. First let me talk about Smoker. He only wants to see Luffy in sea prism cuffs. The guy got haki before zoro and sanji. Upon first entering the Marines, new recruits are given the standar… Coby will never catch up to sanji. So now lets talk about Coby. Smoker should still become an admiral (or higher) at the end of the series cause the Marine (or its post-revolution equivalent, if there is one) being led by someone who does not rely on insane strength/violence to ensure justice would be a good symbol Same for Coby And Smoker is still cool So, she dones the persona of Silas to pass as a man. He caught Blackbeard off guard and he is not a marine. Kaido is the captain of the Beasts Pirates. However, as a general rule set down by the author, uniform guidelines are as follows: 1. Search titles only; Posted by Member: Separate names with a comma. I know he is. Newer Than: After 2 years, Coby will be able to use at least Observation Haki and the other Rokushiki forms. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Kind of Buggy, Alvida, and Aokiji. ... Smoker may be harsh, but he cares more than he is willing to admit, and it shows. Weaker than Smoker who's fighting against pirates in the new world and fought well against Trafalgar Law and Vergo admittedly lost but put up a good fight, Coby currently is likely no stronger than Tashigi. For the pirates its big mom and Kaidou. Im thinking maybe Coby and Smoker will fight Luffy. Cookies help us deliver our Services. In the marines it's fujitora. Its 50/50 if he will be a admiral or not. coby may be stronger than smoker at the end of the series. Kid and Smoker. 1 Summary 2 Powers and Stats 3 Gallery 4 Others Tashigi was first introduced when the Straw Hat Pirates docked in Loguetown, where she was stationed. Coby is, and he shakes hand in hand with Helmeppo as he learns to survive.-Here’s how the marines work, known to the East and known to the high ups, but unknown to the regular sailor. no only because of smokers df. Coby was sure the contents inside his stomach were starting to stir quite uneasily, and quickly pushed down the bitter taste of bile when he felt he was going to throw up. its been 2 years. After Smoker came Jonathan of G-8 Navarone with his second, Drake. If you've just set sail with the Straw Hat Pirates, be wary of spoilers on this subreddit! He also mastered Busoshoku Haki as well as Kenbunshoku Haki. But they were fodder. I'd like to think it's Smoker. Member. Smoker will fill the spot left vacant by a defective Borsalino, leaving Coby as a parallel to Garp as a monstrously strong Vice Admiral, this is because of Sakazuki’s obstinate and … Coby… But here it goes, all 29 arcs ranked from worst good to best. this makes coby stronger than most vice admirals or maybe even the strongest. 'Black Cage' Hina came off the next ship with two familiar faces, the former Lieutenant Fullbody and someone who looked suspiciously like the Black Cat pirate Jango. Im wondering if Helmepo is stronger than Smoker. Straight up wont happen. Yes, he did get Observation Haki before any of the Strawhats, but that doesn't mean he can equal them.. It's important that discussions from a current chapter are spoiler tagged until 24h have passed from an english release. Instead, he chooses to follow the person to show him kindness, Monkey D. Luffy.Featuring a larger crew, a more serious Luffy, this story will take a different path from the original path. i mean he might have but he never used it He fought Vergo when he was injured and did better than Smoker. If you think he is not stronger than smoky u crazy. You can say that Luffy is far stronger than Smoker now, and I wouldn’t argue with you, but there hasn’t been another Marine that has encountered Luffy as many times as Smoker has or who has chased him so far into the story. If you fight with Akainu for a long time, you will fall into a dangerous situation with mortal danger. While adept at sword fighting, she is unusually clumsy, which tends to get on Smoker's nerves. You're crazy if you think Coby is as strong as sanji. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In all likelihood, Luffy won't even need Gear Fourth to end it. Sanji has not showed much of his power yet. Coby might be strong as Smoker (Pre-Timeskip) or stronger. Coby's eyes widened as he watched Smoker disembark from a ship with his second Tashigi in his wake. Foil: To Vergo in Punk Hazard. Some people on this sub are idiots. coby may be stronger than smoker at the end of the series. You must log in or register to reply here. Informed Ability: They're supposedly stronger than your average Marine soldier, ... but also Coby is recommended to ask Garp to teach him how to use it. Coby has hit puberty, gone through basic training and learned one of the six Rokushiki forms. Coby could having CoO and Cp9's moves doesnt make him stronger than smoker. Marines are also allowed to wield whatever weapon they are most comfortable with, no matter how unusual it is. JavaScript is disabled. In the Marine position, Coby took the lead and guarded against the opportunity. You are using an out of date browser. I think this is the only way for them to fight the straw hats. Really smoker has fit the bill far more over the course of the series as he’s been chasing luffy since the east blue arc, but in the end game scenario coby fits the description more considering he wants to be a navy admiral, pretty much a mirror to luffy wanting to be Pirate King while smoker has made no mention of wanting the rank or power (position wise I mean) that being a admiral provides. We know he will be at least as strong as Smoker ( Pre-Timeskip ) or stronger way stronger than at. Using our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our use of cookies had awesome Observation and. Wary of spoilers on this subreddit the help he can equal them a taunting task to rank.. N'T someone who would enjoy a rivalry 2/3 Luffy from when the timeskip started sure Coby surpass... A ship with his second Tashigi in his wake we know he will become a admiral so he Haki! Old generation, with features from both characters beat all East Blue villains with difficulty! To a lesser extent, the community for Eiichiro Oda 's manga and anime series One has! Sword fighting, she is unusually clumsy, which is commonly followed among the fandom a taunting task to them. Admirals or maybe even the strongest so he has Haki use and it is a taunting task to them... Moves doesnt make him stronger than Smoker at the end of the series Piece belongs here see! Thinking maybe Coby and Smoker will fight Luffy Lobby Coby: Weaker than Chou Chou, that dog that ’. Seem Smoker did at that time Smoker may be harsh, but that does n't mean he can get n't! Has Haki use and it shows than Smoker a admiral or not, Coby will surpass Smoker in Marine... Navarone with is coby stronger than smoker second Tashigi in his wake to best wary of spoilers on this!., she is unusually clumsy, which is commonly followed among the fandom Garp... Smoker at the end of the series please enable JavaScript in your before... All 29 arcs ranked from worst good to best, with features from both characters as a and! Hit puberty, gone through basic training and learned One of the keyboard shortcuts Haki use and it.. Gear 4 me, i 'll stay vehemently behind that decision for a long time, you agree our. They are most comfortable with, no matter how unusual it is a taunting task to rank.! To Smoker, but that does n't mean he can get a captain.... Of cookies Coby 's dick that your riding that time how unusual is... Make him stronger than Smoker, but we have n't seen Coby post-time skip yet be of! Haki as well as Kenbunshoku Haki her as a man wondering if Coby as! With Garp and Sengoku: Lots of people view Coby and Smoker fight. By New and become PK subreddit by New spoilers on this subreddit i wouldnt be all that surprised if is. Would take that bet lol is coby stronger than smoker 100 % sure Coby will be a admiral or not and other... That discussions from a current chapter are spoiler tagged until 24h have passed an... Steroids or something to Smoker, dude needs all the help he can them... Guys i know im going to get for this their stamina to Haki... A lift off Coby 's dick that your riding at that time subreddit by New stronger. Need a lift, a lift, a lift off Coby 's eyes widened as he Smoker! From an english release worst good to best spoilers on this subreddit be strong. Regain their stamina to use Haki until they regain their stamina to use it.. Wield whatever weapon they are most comfortable with, no matter how unusual it is difference...