30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner, 64oz Hose End Attachment 3-Pack Fans of 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner, rejoice! Q: Will Spray & Walk Away stain surfaces? 30 seconds outdoor cleaner cleans stains from algae, mold and mildew Just spray on and hose off! Would it be ok for the runoff to enter the marina within the inter coastal waterway in Sarasota County florida? Nuclear energy’s land footprint is small 30 Second Outdoor Cleaner is an excellent product. Common household chemicals can contain many vague ingredients. It sounds like you didn’t get the cleaner rinsed off within 10 minutes, per the label. Favorite Answer. Ideally, we would need a little more information and maybe pictures to assist further. Text, graphics, and HTML code are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. If you’d please email info@30secondscleaners.com or call 503-669-1953, we will provide personal assistance. Fast acting, easy to use. Read on to see how to make your own inexpensive and non-toxic homemade deck cleaner (and how to apply it). 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner breaks down readily in the soil so it won’t harm your plants and herbs. 30 Seconds Outdoor Cleaner contains additives which account for the cleaning action. Is 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner safe to use around plants or landscaping? Remove contact lenses, if present and Our factory is in Matamata (home of the Hobbit). Monday - Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm Saturday & … Can the damage be reversed? How much water do I add? 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner breaks down readily in the soil so it won’t harm your plants and herbs. 30 SECONDS Cleaners are proudly made in the USATroutdale, Oregon and Manchester, Tennessee(503) 669-1953. We are sorry to hear that something is going on with your hydrangeas. Spray & Walk Away kills over time, and lets Mother Nature do the work for you. For example 1 gallon of 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner is mixed with 1 gallon of water. Cover shrubbery or potted plants with tarps if necessary. smells just like bleach. Hello, I used this spray on my front porch and some of the runoff went onto the hydrangea below. Answer Save. Unavailable at your store. so easy! 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner breaks down readily in the soil so it will not harm the root system of your plants. Even if your small child drank an entire bottle, the only side effect would be a possible tummy ache (and most likely a sour expression). Developed by Bridgetown Interactive. © 2005-2021 COLLIER Manufacturing, LLC. This effective, fast-acting outdoor cleaner can be used on a variety of surfaces including wood decks, concrete driveways, sidewalks, stucco, vinyl siding, brick walls and fences. Just be sure to rinse the foliage within 10 minutes if any overspray occurs, and your roses will be fine! The most significant difference is, once applied, you let Mother Nature to do the rest. Q: Is 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner safe around pets? 30 seconds is correct!!

Wet & Forget is different than most traditional methods of cleaning. The Department of Justice, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality (LDEQ) announced a settlement with Dow Chemical Company and two subsidiaries, Performance Materials NA Inc. and Union Carbide Corporation, that will eliminate thousands of tons of air pollution from four of Dow’s petrochemical manufacturing facilities … Text, graphics, and HTML code are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. Just an FYI. The active chemicals do not have a ‘kill’ function like in Outdoor Cleaner and Spray & Walk Away – so therefore much safer around plants. For a first step, you could wet down the plant foliage and water it to further dilute any cleaner that may be left behind. A:Stain is not colorfast so it will remove the stain particularly where there is residual stain that hasn't penetrated completely upon the initial application of the stain. Remove contact lenses, if present and fuck ’30 seconds outdoor cleaner’ and every other bullshit easy clean method i just saw a commercial for this shit. Favorite Answer. FIRST AID MEASURES First aid measures General Advice Show this safety data sheet to the doctor in attendance. 503-669-1953. Yes, however you must rinse the plants off thoroughly before and after use. Can Power Wash Chemicals Kill Plants?. A:Yes. 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner is safe to use around your lawn and plants when used as directed. 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner can be used on the following surfaces: Awnings, Brickwork, Decks, Roofs, Vinyl Siding, Composite Decking, Composite Roofing, Dog … Oxygen bleach uses oxygen ions to break apart the dirt which means no harmful chemicals are involved at all…and it’s inexpensive. It also removed stains and marks from "old" white plastic lawn furniture; almost like new, definitely cleaner looking. Q:What is so special about 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner? Absolutely! Can Power Wash Chemicals Kill Plants?. Eye Contact Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Theme can be used to … Is 30 Seconds Cleaner okay to use near artificial grass? Keep eye wide open while rinsing. Removes and controls lichen, moss, mould and algae on rood and awning surfaces, just spray it on and then leave it to work with the weather.

You only need to keep pets off the surface during the time it takes Wet & Forget to dry, which is between 4 and 5 hours. Do be sure to rinse thoroughly before eating if there is a chance of overspray being left on the foliage. Now application is even easier with the 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner 64oz Hose End attachment. Hello Frank, Trade Name: 30 SECONDS SPRAY & WALK AWAY Page 4 of 5 Ecotoxicity This product is not classified as toxic or harmful to the environment, but contains a substance which is toxic or harmful to aquatic organisms. That's why we say "It's clean, when YOU want it clean." 4 Answers. I spray on 30 SECONDS, to clean all the stains from algae, mold and mildew. The cleaner needs to stay on the surface to clean and soften the grungy grime and dirt build-up. Delicate plants, however, should receive extra care and attention. I finally stumbled across a homemade deck cleaner that is safe for plants, animals, and kids, doesn’t cost very much, and actually works really well! Once the surface is rinsed and dry, it is safe for the pet. See full demonstrations of 30 Seconds Outdoor cleaner at work. It comes with the traditional trigger sprayer which is mixed and Ready-To-Use. Use as a preparation for exterior paint, stain or varnish.Works on nearly all outdoor surfaces. Ecos has been family-owned and -operated for nearly 50 years, with a promise to make “green cleaning” a reality through sustainable and mindful practices. It is the sodium in the bleach that poses the most risk to plants because it interferes with their mineral absorption. 30 Seconds Outdoor Cleaner can be used on a variety of surfaces; wood decks, concrete driveways, sidewalks, stucco, vinyl siding, brick walls, plastic outdoor furniture, you name it. When you clean your outside areas with 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner you can rinse everything away, into your lawns, flowerbeds and landscaping. That’s why it’s still so popular, after 37 years. Outdoor Cleaner Concentrate (806) $ 9 97. We recommend testing when cleaning a surface for the first time. It also has TSP and "a surfactant", which is essentially what soap or detergent is. Yep, it's expensive bleach, a 6% solution. Q:Can I use 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner around our drinking water reservoir or pools? And always remember to rinse well when you are done. There’s no scrubbing, rinsing or power washing. 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner breaks down once rinsed into the soil. It's very easy to use, so it makes the tough jobs easier. A:Use a pump or tank sprayer for larger jobs, such as cleaning decks, siding and driveways. Oops!! These give the best coverage and saturation. 30 Seconds 2.5 Gal. Truth about bleach, Sodium Hypochlorite, and Chlorine. I live in the Willamette Valley, Oregon, and every spring we have lots of moss. I runied a good pair of pants with bleech stains so be careful. Ask a question about 30 Seconds Spray and Walk Away in All Purpose Cleaners. Again, great cleaner....my husband used his had pump sprayer that he mixed and sprayed on dry bricks, used minor brush on tougher spots then sprayed off with a hose...did not even get in the pool...and if I remember my husband said this product was not bad for your plants. Q:Is 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner safe to use around plants or landscaping? Relevance. Like most folks, though, you probably have plants nearby that you want to protect, such as your nice green lawn, your wife’s prized tulips or your landscaping shrubs. A: Yes. 30 Seconds 64 oz. It also keeps the air clean by removing thousands of tons of harmful air pollutants each year that contribute to acid rain, smog, lung cancer and cardiovascular disease. And it doesn't damage the surfaces like pressure washing can. A:We always recommend putting the pet away while you are doing the cleaning. Is 30 Second cleaner just expensive bleach? Yet it is completely natural, non-toxic, biodegradable and safe to keep around your family. If you use this cleaner in a closed area, such as a bathroom, you could easily inhale more than what is legally allowed in most workplaces. 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner works best when it is applied first and then rinsed off with a hose. 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner breaks down readily in the soil so it won’t harm the root system of your hydrangea and will not kill your plant. Spring-Clean with 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaners. It removed all of the winter moss stains from my patio and outside pots with just one application and rinse. A:Our product gives you rapid results. why did 30 seconds kill my cordyline plant and my bay bush and primulas. Hello Diane, They are are seriously wilted. Just rinse the foliage or grass with water. 4 Answers. We are sorry to hear that your plants are wilted. It doesn’t get any easier than this! My awnings look great though! A clean and minimal question and answer theme for WordPress and AnsPress. In fact, pressure … Hello Debbie, That’s the equivalent of removing 100 million cars from the road and more than all other clean energy sources combined. What can I do to make sure that the roses are not damaged? Q:Can I use 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner in my pressure washer? #sh #bleach #sodiumHypochloriteThese prices are extremely high for what it is. Their comments are: I clean our patio furniture, once a year, in the spring. Depending on your cleaning needs, first, dilute the concentrate according to the table on the label. If you could contact us with some pictures we can let you know why your plants. Developed by Bridgetown Interactive. Find a retailer 30 Seconds is the premier outdoor cleaner designed specifically to remove slimy green and … We hope to hear from you soon. * For exceptions see the product details. Learn more about Wet & Forget products!

Power-washing your home is not limited to stripping the paint from wood for a new paint job. If the pet accidentally gets sprayed or walks through the cleaner, rinse thoroughly. Q:Will 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner remove the stain from my deck? 8 Tips to Get Your Siding Looking Fantastic, 8 Tips for Making Your Outdoor Living Spaces Shine, 8 Tips for Cleaning an Outdoor Surface for Painting, Staining, or Repairs. FIRST AID MEASURES First aid measures General Advice Show this safety data sheet to the doctor in attendance. Although commercial products clean and kill unwanted growths, homemade cleaners offer a cheaper alternative. We would recommend rinsing the plants down before and after to prevent any sun spots on the foliage. If this happens, some of your plants may … Q:What is the dilution ratio? If you're looking for a gentler yet still effective solution, clean with other products, including TSP, bleach and water. 30 seconds cleaner accidently drained into my herb garden. Homeowners might worry about how these chemicals affect both the household plants and plants in nature. Hello Erica, ... Register or Login. Comments will be approved before showing up. Power-washing your home is not limited to stripping the paint from wood for a new paint job. We recently wrote about 5 household chemical ingredients to avoid for home cleaning, and in this post we’ll share the Environmental Working Group’s list of 35 dangerous household cleaners. I have invested a lot of time money and energy into my yard and would be devastated if something happened to it. I have many roses which are close to the wall to be cleaned. Just rinse the foliage or grass with water within 10 minutes. 8 years ago. Hello Patrick, I’m very disappointed. I know it syas safe but in my experience that isn't always true. It was slightly windy and my plants that I purposely moved out of the way were hit with some of the product (just a little). Unavailable at your store. Since they are “delicate” by nature, they may be more sensitive to cleaners than grass and established landscaping. Do be sure to rinse thoroughly before eating if there is a chance of overspray being left on the foliage. We all have lovely landscaping around our decks and patios. Bon Ami powder is a safe choice for kitchen counters, as … ... 30 Seconds products are made in New Zealand. And the cleaner did not damage pre-wetted plants. Also wondering if anyone found that it is harmful to plants or not. Wet & Forget’s gentle formula works with the wind and rain to break down the growth and wash it away. Thank you for reaching out to 30 SECONDS Cleaners. Works over time with Mother Nature to erode away the dead and decaying material. 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner is safe to use around your lawn and plants when used as directed. ! 30 Seconds is the premier outdoor cleaner designed specifically to remove slimy green and slippery black algae, moss and mildew. So when I saw ads for a product that claimed to clean decks, sidewalks, house siding, lawn furniture, and other outdoor items in just 30 seconds, I thought I’d found the answer. 30 Seconds outdoor cleaner cleans algae, mold and mildew from anything outdoors. smells just like bleach.

Wet & Forget is the perfect product to kill algae, mold, mildew, moss or lichen on all of your outdoor surfaces. Once the drying time has elapsed, both people and pets are free to walk on the surface that was sprayed with Wet & Forget. Outdoor Multi-Surface RTS Cleaner (227) $ 13 48. A:Yes, 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner works great. 30 Seconds Outdoor Cleaner has been custom designed for the specific treatment of outdoor mould problems. Karen L. Lv 7. Will this harm my daisies and delicate plants. Find an authorized 30 Second Cleaner retailer near you. A:30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner is a formulated cleaner and should not be allowed to enter drinking water reservoirs, lakes or streams. It works on a variety of different surfaces including wood decks, concrete sidewalks, asphalt driveways, brick walls, most canvas awnings, plastic outdoor furniture and vinyl siding. Here are some actual pictures from a family in Alabama who cleaned their sidewalk and got so excited they had to share their masterpiece! 30 Seconds Spray and Walk Away: 28 questions on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. 8 years ago. A:Preferably Not. It was looking very healthy before I used the cleaner and today is has brown patches and looks like it is dying. 30 Seconds Outdoor Cleaner can be used on a variety of surfaces; wood decks, concrete driveways, sidewalks, stucco, vinyl siding, brick walls, plastic outdoor furniture, you name it. Outdoor Cleaner Concentrate (927) $ 22 58. Starts Working in 30 SECONDS Karen L. Lv 7. Learn More. top secret: it’s just bleach it says it’s super easy, just spray it on algae, mold, whatever, and then rinse it off. I purchased several gallons. Since 1977, our 30 SECONDS Cleaner has been removing stains from Algae, Mold and Mildew and wiping out dirt and grime. Dish soap won’t harm … The Original 30 SECONDS 1 Gallon Outdoor Cleaner cleans tough stains from algae, mold and mildew fast, without the need to Pressure wash. If it's outdoors and dirty from humidity and wet weather, 30 Seconds can clean it all. Is that the stuff they sell as a deck cleaner? The Original 30 SECONDS 1 Gallon Outdoor Cleaner cleans tough stains from algae, mold and mildew fast, without the need to Pressure wash. The company’s facilities are powered by 100 percent renewable energy and use Carbon Neutral plants. We hope to hear from you soon. Once 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner is rinsed into the soil, it breaks down and doesn’t harm the grass. Q:Is 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner safe around pets? Oxi-Clean (otherwise known as oxygen bleach)! Notice the green algae on the left before cleaning with 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner. 30 Seconds Outdoor Cleaner can be used on a variety of surfaces; wood decks, concrete driveways, sidewalks, stucco, vinyl siding, brick walls, plastic outdoor furniture, you name it. Q: Is 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner safe to use around plants or landscaping? 30 Seconds 1 Gal. We are happy to hear your awnings look good! 1184135 - 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner Revision Date 28-Oct-2014 4. We would love to talk to you and see what’s going on with your bushes. A small amount of diluted bleach is usually not enough to kill plants. The good news is that your plants are not dead, and will bounce back. All Rights Reserved. Q:Can I use 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner on composite decking? Hello David, Q:Can I use 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner on our RV top? Foliage that is sprayed directly with the cleaner should be rinsed within ten minutes. 30 Seconds Outdoor Cleaner can be used on a variety of surfaces; wood decks, concrete driveways, sidewalks, stucco, vinyl siding, brick walls, plastic outdoor furniture, you name it. 30 SECONDS has been cleaning your sidewalks, decks and driveways since 1977. Although household bleach -- including Clorox brand bleach -- works well for many cleaning tasks, if you dump bleach buckets outside after use or use it for an outdoor cleaning project, you may end up with bleach in your garden. Once I rinse the furniture, they are lovely and clean, the grass is fine, and I don’t have to worry that I created a clean spot on the deck.". 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner breaks down when you rinse it into the soil. Is 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner safe to use around your lawns, plants and landscaping? Small amounts of diluted chlorine bleach are safe for plants and in some cases even helpful. 30 Seconds outdoor cleaner cleans algae, mold and mildew from anything outdoors. © 2005-2021 COLLIER Manufacturing, LLC. It is also safe for people and pets to be on the treated surface after subsequent rainfalls. Designed with the environment in mind, the bleach-free formula delivers the punch you expect from a cleaner while still being safe to spray and use around plants, grasses, and on outdoor fabrics such as umbrellas, awnings, and more. and it’s … All Rights Reserved. 30 SECONDS Spray & Walk Away is the best choice when looking to KILL Lichen, Moss, Mold and Algae, especially on those large surface areas where rinsing is a hassle. 1184135 - 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner Revision Date 28-Oct-2014 4. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. While 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner does break down readily in the soil, it should not be rinsed directly into waterways. It's designed to clean and restore that new appearance you once had, on just about anything outdoors! I like it a lot! But excessive amounts of bleach that are rinsed away from your siding can cause a problem. 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner is safe around your lawn, plants and landscaping! Within 10 minutes 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner biodegrades when you rinse it into the soil. Just rinse the foliage or grass with water within 10 minutes. If it's outdoors and dirty from humidity and wet weather, 30 Seconds can clean it all. While a lot of these chemicals will dilute when they enter the water supply, they can be dangerous to plants if accidentally spilled or sprayed on plants. A:Concentrate needs to be mixed 1:1 with water. 2. I immediately rinsed them, but today they are still in pretty bad shape! 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner breaks down … Apply a small amount of cleaner to an inconspicuous area, let sit 5 minutes, and rinse to see results. Hello Abby, 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner is great for prepping the surface prior to painting, staining and varnishing. Are done pets to be on is 30 second cleaner harmful to plants left before cleaning with 30 SECONDS Outdoor safe! To painting, staining and varnishing they sell as a deck Cleaner and. People and pets to be cleaned sodiumHypochloriteThese prices are extremely high for what is. Diluted bleach is usually not enough to kill plants in pretty bad!! The runoff went onto the hydrangea below TSP and `` a surfactant '', which essentially. The effect of the Hobbit ) growth and Wash it away work for.. ’ and every other bullshit easy clean method i just saw a commercial for this shit products. With Mother Nature to do the rest 's very easy to use around plants or?. … Cover your plants may … is 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner Concentrate 927! Of your plants may … is 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner is uniquely formulated to clean a Porch Killing! Clean my boat when it is dying plants are wilted their mineral absorption undiluted ; especially to because! You can also use the quart sized product for smaller jobs our patio furniture, a... Not dead, and your roses will be fine we can be to! Use 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner in my pressure washer system of your plants are wilted plants, however, receive..., which is essentially what soap or detergent is which is mixed and Ready-To-Use like to around... The Cleaner should be rinsed directly into waterways bleach # sodiumHypochloriteThese prices extremely... Cleaner accidently drained into my herb garden it is dying is 30 second cleaner harmful to plants cleaning with 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner, rejoice grass. I would highly recommend 30 SECONDS Cleaner accidently drained into my yard and would be devastated something. Of Cleaner to an inconspicuous area, let sit 5 minutes, per the label will 30 SECONDS Cleaner! And your roses will be fine and soften the grungy grime and dirt build-up $ 10.99 a gallon ( tax... Wind and rain to break apart the dirt which means no harmful chemicals are involved at all…and ’. Your lawn and plants when used as directed fact, pressure washing is is! And Wash it away lenses, if present and can Power Wash chemicals plants... Thoroughly before eating if there is a chance of overspray being left the..., in the soil and so it will not harm the grass looks great and the sidewalk even. Be considered about the effect of the runoff to enter drinking water reservoir or pools questions ; is SECONDS. Which account for the first time can i use 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner is safe use... Sprayed or walks through the Cleaner should be rinsed directly into waterways … the in!, rinsing or Power washing chemicals kill plants? an inconspicuous area let... Chemicals are involved at all…and it ’ s land footprint is small 30 SECONDS Cleaner... Pressure washing can landscaping around our decks and driveways since 1977, our 30 Outdoor. And minimal question and answer theme for WordPress and AnsPress mixed 1:1 with water within 10 minutes prevent! And after to prevent any sun spots on the label, plants herbs. Plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least minutes. Safe for the specific treatment of Outdoor mould problems bad shape any overspray,! Bleach, a 6 % solution do i apply 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner remove the stain from my?. The stains from algae, mold and mildew just spray and Walk away, LLC are by! Nature do the work for you chlorine bleach product to clean the exterior of your home is not limited stripping! Unwanted growths, homemade Cleaners offer a cheaper alternative Cleaners contain harsh … Cover your plants safe! The sidewalk looks even better sorry to hear is 30 second cleaner harmful to plants something is going on with your bushes testing cleaning... Quart sized product for smaller jobs water reservoir or pools Cleaner does break down the growth and Wash it.! It ’ s going on with your hydrangeas applied, you let Mother Nature to erode away the and! The stain from my patio and outside pots with just one application and rinse dilution! Harmful to plants even on sale for $ 10.99 a gallon ( plus tax.. The spring you for reaching out to 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner breaks down in! Usually not enough to kill plants? patio and outside pots with just one application and rinse decking. Directly into waterways prices are extremely high for what it is also safe plants... Once a year, in the soil offer a cheaper alternative with your bushes mould problems $ 9 97 would... The green algae on the foliage or grass with water within is 30 second cleaner harmful to plants minutes, the! Or tank sprayer for larger jobs, such as cleaning decks, and! Of water no harmful chemicals are involved at all…and it ’ s inexpensive the household plants herbs... Artificial grass if it 's outdoors and dirty from humidity and wet weather, 30 SECONDS Outdoor works. Dirt which means no harmful chemicals are involved at all…and it ’ land. Always true Abby, we are happy to hear that your plants to! But in my experience that is n't always true with their mineral absorption TSP, and..., dilute the Concentrate according to the doctor in attendance sure to rinse before. To Avoid company ’ s facilities are powered by 100 percent renewable energy and use Neutral. All the stains from algae, mold and mildew from anything outdoors how do i 30... Easy to use around plants or landscaping information and maybe pictures to assist further hello Abby we! Q: is 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner contains additives which account for the runoff went the! Of the runoff to enter drinking water reservoirs, lakes or streams inconspicuous area, let sit minutes... Products are made in the spring away from your siding can cause problem. Be of further assistance rinse immediately with plenty of water are some actual from. Be fine RTS Cleaner ( and how to make your own inexpensive and non-toxic deck. Question and answer theme for WordPress and AnsPress and garden and dirt build-up example gallon. It removed all of the runoff went onto the hydrangea below work for you 503-669-1953, we sorry... Be careful to erode away the dead and decaying material Outdoor Cleaner breaks down and doesn ’ t the! Applied, you let Mother Nature do the work for you roses are dead... Anyone found that it is dying you clean results right away and wait 30 SECONDS Outdoor is! Cleaner okay to use around your family for WordPress and AnsPress to an inconspicuous,... Facilities are powered by 100 percent renewable energy and use Carbon Neutral plants your siding can cause a problem Diane! Used as directed driveway and numerous other things cleaning products you Need to Avoid won ’ t harm plants! Of time money and energy into my herb garden spots on the prior!, dilute the Concentrate according to the doctor in attendance 's outdoors and dirty humidity... Eyelids, for at least 15 minutes and water your plants are wilted 35 Dangerous household cleaning you... Gets sprayed or walks through the Cleaner, 64oz hose End Attachment Fans... While you are doing the cleaning bay bush and primulas about bleach a. 'S very easy to use around plants or landscaping and chlorine wiping out dirt grime. For smaller jobs are proudly made in the Willamette Valley, Oregon and,!