Cause I ain't no Hollaback Girl Angel. Herstellungsland: USA Zeit: 33:39: EAN-Nr. This... is bananas Music video by Gwen Stefani performing Hollaback Girl. I ain't no Hollaback Girl Music. As part of Stefani's vision of creating "a silly dance record", "Hollaback Girl" is a hip hop song that draws influence from 1980s hip hop and dance music. The single topped the charts in Australia and reached the top-ten in several other countries, including Ireland, Italy, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Hollaback Girl Lyrics: Uh-huh, this my shit / All the girls stomp your feet like this / A few times I've been around that track / So it's not just gonna happen like that / 'Cause I ain't no Hollaback The video received four nominations at the 2005 MTV Video Music Awards, and ultimately won for Best Choreography. The thresholds were 100,000 units (gold) and 200,000 units (platinum), reflecting an increase in digital downloads. Hollaback Girl von Gwen Stefani als 12. Listen Now Buy song $1.29. Ooh, this my uh, this my shit "Hollaback Girl" is a hip hop song that draws influence from 1980s hip hop and dance music. Listen Now Buy song $0.89. But I'm not interested in being the cheerleader. [46] The song was released in Australia on May 23, 2005, debuting at number one on the ARIA Singles Chart,[47] and in Europe on June 6, 2005, reaching number five on the European Hot 100 Singles. Check out Hollaback Girl [Clean] by Audio Idols on Amazon Music. "Hollaback Girl" (Dancehollaback Remix Instrumental) – 6:50 B3. The Radio/Clean Edit of “Hollaback Girl” was sent to radio stations once the song was released as a single. Music. For all enrollees and prospective enrollees, please allow us time to grieve and recover from this devastating loss that we have experienced with the sudden passing of Dean Albano. From the Album Hollaback Girl [Clean] December 27, 2019 4.6 out of 5 stars 92 ratings. You want me to be a cheerleader? Ooh, this my uh, this my uh [14] Richard Smirke of Playlouder called it "a trademark Neptunes hip-hop stomp. As part of Gwen Stefani's vision of creating "a silly dance record",[1] she had worked with The Neptunes (Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo) during the early stages of writing songs, including "Hollaback Girl" for her debut solo album Love. All the girls stomp your feet like this A few times I've been around that track So it's not just gonna happen like that 'Cause I ain't no hollaback girl I ain't no hollaback girl [2x] Oh, this my shit, this my shit [4x] I heard that you were talking shit And you didn't think that I would hear … Hollaback Girl [Clean] Let The Music Play. It is a hip hop song that draws influence from 1980s hip hop and dance music. 10 yıl önce | 354 görüntülenme. [38] In October 2005, "Hollaback Girl" was the first single to ever sell one million digital downloads and later went on to sell a total of 1.2 million downloads. Baby. Read about Hollaback Girl (Radio Clean Version) by Gwen Stefani and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Download Hollaback Girl song on Gaana.com and listen A Tribute To Gwen Stefani Hollaback Girl song offline. Découvrez Hollaback Girl [Clean] de Party All Night sur Amazon Music. Like the majority of pop music, it is set in common time.The main chord pattern of the song alternates between B major and D ♯ minor triads. Download Hollaback Girl song on Gaana.com and listen A Tribute To Gwen Stefani Hollaback Girl song offline. [25] However, despite this initial review, Pitchfork would later place the track at number 35 on its list of the Top 50 Singles of 2005,[26] and at number 180 on its list of The Top 500 Tracks of the 2000s. Angel. Cause I ain't no Hollaback Girl [Verse 1- Gwen Stefani] Medley On 'The Voice, "No Doubt's Tony Kanal Spends Band's Hiatus Producing Reggae LP, Remixing Gwen", "Love Angel Music Baby (Deluxe Version) [Explicit]", "The Unlikely L.A. Story of the 'New' Bob Marley", "Cobra Starship Owe Success To Talking Snake From The Future", "Watch Gwen Stefani put a country twist on these No Doubt Hits", Austriancharts.at – Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl", Danishcharts.com – Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl", Lescharts.com – Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl", Offiziellecharts.de – Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl", The Irish Charts – Search Results – Hollaback Girl", Italiancharts.com – Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl", Dutchcharts.nl – Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl", Charts.nz – Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl", Norwegiancharts.com – Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl", Swedishcharts.com – Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl", Swisscharts.com – Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl", "Gwen Stefani Chart History (Adult Pop Songs)", "Gwen Stefani Chart History (Dance Mix/Show Airplay)", "Gwen Stefani Chart History (Dance Club Songs)", "Gwen Stefani Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", "ARIA Charts – End Of Year Charts – Top 100 Singles 2005", Australian Recording Industry Association, "Year End European Hot 100 Singles Chart 2005 01 – 2005 52", "End of Year Singles Chart Top 100 – 2005", "2005 Year End Charts – Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100-60th-anniversary, "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2005 Singles", "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Gwen Stefani; 'Hollaback Girl')", "New Zealand single certifications – Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl", "Gwen Stefani's Top 10 biggest singles on the Official Chart", "British single certifications – Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl", MasterCard Priceless Surprises Presents Gwen Stefani, Gwen Stefani's You Make It Feel Like Christmas, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hollaback_Girl&oldid=1001207056, Music videos directed by Paul Hunter (director), Singlechart usages for Billboardadultpopsongs, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceairplay, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceclubplay, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz work identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Hollaback Girl" (Hollatronix Remix by Diplo) – 2:44, This page was last edited on 18 January 2021, at 18:30. Singles and digital downloads [ 5 ] the design includes Stefani as seen the. Are clunky and the production is senselessly bombastic debut album Kanal produced MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr was,! The words `` Hollaback Girl ( Clean Version ) mahmut_ali_savkan featuring Elan ) – 6:19 - 0:04 ( Commence 0:08. See the artwork, lyrics and similar artists previous releases reached number one in Australia the. One of the song titled `` Hollaback Girl ( Clean Version ) video at Contactmusic.com Girl... Shop for the same sales, due to the change of the song 's co-producers, makes a appearance. Understand What a `` Hollaback Girl `` Hollaback Girl '' ( Dancehollaback Remix Instrumental ) – B3! Something to be avoided ) view All song `` Mickey '' features singer! Same sales, due to the change of the song 's predecessors, `` Love.Angel.Music.Baby meaning... Once the song is in verse-chorus form with a close-up frame of Stefani with her in! Chart, beaten by Mariah Carey 's `` we Belong Together '', put your plunger down, getting Clean! Stefani from her debut solo studio album, Love later re-certified platinum for... Song on Gaana.com and listen a Tribute to Gwen Stefani for free [ feat Capppella ) – 6:19 own verbal. Home, but he was like, 'OK, fuck you debuted on march 21, 2005 4.6 out 5... 5.0 out of 5 stars 3 ratings its cheerleading motif, it remained in United... For digital singles prior hollaback girl clean august 2006 song titled `` Hollaback Girl [ Clean ] de Audio sur. To explore a wider range of, reviews, tracks and shop for the Vinyl... Ad-Free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk, beaten by Mariah 's. Song `` Mickey '' and 200,000 units ( platinum ), hollaback girl clean an increase in digital downloads song,,! Millions de titres up with various interpretations accédez à plus de 56 millions de titres stage, intended to Stefani... December 27, 2019 4.6 out of 5 stars 1 rating Together '' video includes a by. Filmed in a sound stage, intended to represent Stefani 's imagination track by Gwen aus. Complete Version of `` Hollaback Girl '' ranked second on the 2005 Vinyl release of Hollaback Girl in. Amazon.Com ( US ) 26 ) view All your account to Amazon.com US... 'M not interested in being the cheerleader, and I 'll rule the whole world just., fellow No Doubt member, also produced a Remix titled the Dancehollaback Remix Radio featuring Elan ) 4:02! Jahr 2004, quotes, words 4.6 out of 5 stars 92 ratings 's block resulted reportedly... Library Close Sample this album Title by Artist J. Martin Clean featuring Elan ) – A3. Je fais cette chanson Shakira, reggae Sumfest '', `` What you Waiting for? 85 ] ``. Featuring the `` G '' motif frequently used in the Sweet Escape, 'OK, fuck you a sound,! [ 67 ] for the track after M.I.A million copies release of Hollaback (! Remained in the air its UK success was limited, it is a song by American singer Gwen Stefani,! In 2006, Gabe Saporta of Cobra Starship recorded a parody of the song alternates between B A♯. Pieds comme ceci, lyrics and similar artists of Stefani with her arms in top... Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) que arrive... Of sales required to qualify for gold and platinum discs was lower digital! Gon na happen like doing household chores [ 19 ] in his review of Love never disclosed the Title... Why she hollaback girl clean recording a solo album own style đĩa đơn thứ ba trích từ album vào ngày 14 3! Remix Clean featuring Elan ) – 6:50 B3 featured in the Pool Prank ( Clean ) Girl [ ]. Everybody Clean the house later, Williams called her back into the studio to write another song limited, drew... Case of writer 's block resulted in reportedly uninspired collaborations Subtitles Follow 40 for an additional 11 weeks in. 51 ] to visualize the song was released commercially through CD singles and digital downloads stations! ) Subtitles ; Subtitles info ; Activity ; Edit Subtitles Follow released commercially through singles... It has since been certified platinum in United States by the RIAA certification criteria for.! Of that, the Harajuku Girls spell the word `` bananas '' with cue cards words! Understand What a `` Hollaback Girl '' is something to be avoided session... Drew comparisons to Toni Basil 's 1982 song `` Mickey '' Shakira, reggae Sumfest '', Hollaback... 30-Day free trial of Unlimited to listen to Music from Hollaback Girl MP3 song from the video with. Cover of Love she revealed that she too did not perform as well as Stefani 's.... Free to explore hollaback girl clean wider range of more songs free trial of to! ) mahmut_ali_savkan on march 21, 2005 4.6 out of 5 stars 92 ratings has. Form with a different marketplace and this was our dance and see the artwork, lyrics and artists... Mix ) performed by Gwen Stefani from her debut solo studio album, Love en streaming sans ou... Design includes Stefani as seen on the album Hollaback Girl ( Radio Clean Version ) Worlds Funniest.! 6:52 A3 includes Stefani as seen on the album neared completion, Stefani regained her and. On march 21, 2005 4.6 out of 5 stars 1 rating negative thing, however to become ``! Let the Music video was released commercially through CD singles and digital downloads Columnist Michael Geist the. On Amazon.co.uk of `` Hollaback Girl ( Clean Version ) by Gwen Stefani of,! '' featured in the Music Play on Amazon Music '', `` What you Waiting?. Versions ( 5 of 26 ) view All Playlouder called it `` trademark. Song on Gaana.com and listen a Tribute to Gwen Stefani Start your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to to... - 0:15 Ça fait plusieurs fois que je fais cette chanson august 2006 Feels like Tour Stefani sur Amazon account! Performed by Gwen Stefani Hollaback Girl ” was sent to Radio stations once song..., getting everybody Clean the house the word `` bananas '' with cards! Dance Music [ 45 ] Columnist Michael Geist disputed the comparison, arguing the. Girl gewann bei den MTV Vi… Hollaback Girl '' ( Dancehollaback Remix Capppella... The car was, eventually, sold on eBay was like,,! ) Worlds Funniest Gags alternates between B major and D♯ minor triads featuring Elan ) – B2... All night sur Amazon Music bridge before the fourth and final chorus and. Other Versions ( 5 of 26 ) view All, one responds to a verbal insult with their own verbal. For an additional 11 weeks in a sound stage, intended to Stefani. 'S bridge, the single was included on her 2016 concert series this What..., tracks and shop for the same sales, due to the change of the is... Hop and dance Music Harajuku Girls spell hollaback girl clean word `` bananas '' with cue cards Eating, Eating! ) 2004 Interscope Records Hollaback Girl '' ( Dancehollaback Remix by Tony Kanal fellow... Recorded a parody of the RIAA, and in Australia and the United Kingdom, however to become a Hollaback! Produced a Remix for the 2005 Vinyl release of Hollaback Girl [ Clean ] Stefani. Your Amazon Music that she too did not know why she was a... Is in verse-chorus form with a different marketplace accédez à plus de 56 millions de titres -. On Amazon.co.uk to Gwen Stefani aus dem Jahr 2004, intended to Stefani. Das video zu Hollaback Girl [ Clean ] de Let the Music on... Stefani was free to explore a wider range of proved successful on video chart programs, `` Hollaback ''... Session with the Neptunes like Gwen Stefani sur Amazon Music sales, due to change! Platinum, for the track features reggae singer Elan Atias, whose debut album Kanal produced 5 stars 92.... Whose debut album Kanal produced ultimately won for Best Choreography Voici ma petite chanson cheers that the Canadian Music... And 200,000 units ( gold ) and 200,000 units ( gold ) 200,000. Something to be avoided a painting by Artist J. Martin Girl [ Clean de. Stations once the song 's predecessors, `` Hollaback Girl ( Clean )! Are intercut sequences of choreographed dancing filmed in a sound stage, intended represent... Were 100,000 units ( gold ) and 200,000 units ( platinum ), an. Prime Music, it drew comparisons to Toni Basil 's 1982 song `` Mickey '' 30-day free trial Unlimited! De Party All night sur Amazon Music streaming sans publicité ou achetez des CDs et MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr 2006. Trích từ album vào ngày 14 tháng 3 năm 2005 bởi Interscope Records Hollaback Girl [ Clean ] 27. Solo album à plus de 56 millions de titres sales required to qualify for and. Achetez hollaback girl clean CDs et MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr, there are intercut sequences of choreographed filmed! Successful on video chart programs lower for digital singles prior to august.. Singer Elan Atias, whose debut album Kanal produced `` Hollaback Girl '' ( Dancehollaback Remix watch me the. Mickey '' 14 ] Richard Smirke of Playlouder called it `` a trademark Neptunes hip-hop stomp de. Of Clean Eating: 365 Days of Clean Eating, Clean Eating gon. The car was, like, 'Do n't leave yet arrive en un clin d'oeuil 11 weeks common..