For travel flexibility, you can board or get off a Greyhound bus at official Greyhound stations, partner stations and curbside stops. It takes approximately 2h 6m to drive from Fort Riley to Kansas City. See the flight distance from Fort Riley to Kansas City. Toggle navigation. Take a look at the flight time from Fort Riley to Kansas City. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the city had an estimated population of 491,918 in 2018, making it the 38th most-populous city in the United States. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Still want more flight details? Additionally areas of Kansas City might be highly elevated which can make it more difficult to drive there... How elevated? On June 1, 1850, the town of Kansas was incorporated; shortly after came the establishment of the Kansas Territory. Tornado activity: Fort Riley-area historical tornado activity is near Kansas state average.It is 81% greater than the overall U.S. average.. On 6/11/2008, a category F4 (max. 435 south to I … The halfway point is Topeka, KS. Fort Riley, KS Kansas income map, earnings map, and wages data Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, Domestic border crossings may be subject to approval, testing and quarantineObserve COVID-19 safety rules, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 800-232-4636. The Fort Riley Military Reservation covers 100,656 acres (407 km²) in Geary and Riley counties and includes two census-designated places: Fort Riley North and Fort Riley … The national COVID-19 helpline number in Kansas City is 800-232-4636. Share. Rome2rio’s travel guides to the US tell you the best ways to explore the country, from Amtrak to Greyhound to the New York Subway. Or maybe you'd like to see a more detailed driving directions map? Fort Riley, Kansas Map - Kansas - Mapcarta North America The cheapest way to get from Fort Riley to Kansas City is to drive which costs $16 - $24 and takes 2h 6m. There are 10 internet providers in Fort Riley with 6 of those offering residential service. The Google map above shows directions from Kansas City to Fort Riley. It ends in Junction City, Kansas. Note: Clicking on any of the directions above, will automatically zoom in on that location within the map. It has the following active area codes: 785. The city borders Kansas City, Kansas (KCK), and the Kansas counties of Johnson County and Wyandotte County. The road distance is 207.4 km. Most of the city lies within Jackson County, but portions spill into Clay, Cass, and Platte counties. Get driving directions Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. Am I allowed to travel from Fort Riley to Kansas City? It takes approximately 2h 6m to drive from Fort Riley to Kansas City. Jan 14, 2021. It takes approximately 2h 16m to drive from Kansas City to Fort Riley North. Filled with useful and timely travel information, the guides answer all the hard questions - such as 'How do I buy a ticket? Fort Riley, KS has the following Exchanges (NXX) NPA NXX Usage Company Name NXX Introduced Date ; 785 : 209 : Wireless : United States Cellular Corp. - Kansas : Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC), Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City Overland Park, Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Overland Park, Fort Riley to Florida State University Campus, Fort Riley to Will Rogers World Airport OKC, University of South Alabama to Kansas City, Crater of Diamonds State Park to Kansas City, Victoria Victoria County TX USA to Kansas City, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres, Domestic border crossings may be subject to approval, testing and quarantine. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Kansas City? ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' This is equivalent to 183 kilometers or 99 nautical miles. Kansas City was founded in the 1830s as a Missouri River port at its confluence with the Kansas River coming in from the west. What are the travel restrictions in Kansas City? Its construction was a major part of the ongoing redevelopment of downtown Kansas City. Find the perfect hotel within your budget with reviews from real travelers. Map (current) Jobs Pay Scale Weather Coordinates 39° 04' 49.30" N 96° 47' 01.51" W Latitude & Longitude 39.080362, -96.783753 MGRS 14S PJ 91701 28032 UTM 14N 691701 4328032 Related Links. ... Kansas City, MO 64154 4000 W 6TH ST Lawrence, KS 66049 4021 SW 10th St Topeka, KS 66604 1228 West Loop Manhattan, KS 66502 112 N Washington St Junction City, KS 66441. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Publication - The 1st Infantry Division Post. Distance Unit Conversions Straight line and driving distances from Springfield, Missouri to Fort Riley, Kansas are conveniently converted for you into miles, feet, kilometers, meters and nautical miles. The Country Club Plaza (often called The Plaza) is a privately owned American shopping center in the Country Club District of Kansas City, Missouri. Kansas City was founded in the 1830s as a Missouri River port at its confluence with the Kansas River coming in from the west. The total driving distance from MCI to Fort Riley is 142 milesor 229 kilometers. 28,245 views. - to help you get the most out of your next trip. The Google map above shows directions from Fort Riley to Kansas City. Click the Show Map & Directions for detailed information. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the city had an estimated population of 491,918 in 2018, making it the 38th most-populous city in the United States. The city borders Kansas City, Kansas (KCK), and the Kansas counties of Johnson County and Wyandotte County. Rome2rio’s guide on the bus operator has all the information you need, Kansas City (abbreviated KC or KCMO) is the largest city in the U.S. state of Missouri by population and area. There are around 230 Greyhound stations across the US where you can both catch your bus and buy tickets, that are also available on the official website and via the mobile app. With interactive Fort Riley Kansas Map, view regional highways maps, road situations, transportation, lodging guide, geographical map, physical maps and more information. Yes, travel within United States is currently allowed. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. It is headquarters to the 1st Infantry Division, also known as "The Big Red One" or "The Fighting First." To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Yes, the driving distance between Kansas City to Fort Riley North is 134 miles. Your trip begins at Kansas City International Airport in Kansas City, Missouri. Check flight prices and hotel availability for your visit. Index to points of interest, text, descriptive list of points of interest, illus., indexed bird's-eye-view of "Kansas State University," indexed map of "Fort Riley," and map of "Tuttle Creek Lake" with index to recreation facilities on verso. Get driving directions If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one. The National World War I Museum tells the story of the Great War and related global events from their origins before 1914 through the 1918 armistice and 1919 Paris Peace Conference. Take the bus from Junction City to Kansas City, Mo, Take a shuttle bus from Visitor Center, Fort Riley to Kansas City Airport. On Fort Riley Kansas Map, you can view all states, regions, cities, towns, districts, avenues, streets and popular centers' satellite, sketch and terrain maps. Most of the city lies within Jackson County, but portions spill into Clay, Cass, and Platte counties. Welcome to Fort Riley! Fort riley is in the Central Flint Hills Reqion of northeastern Kansas, one hour west of Topeka, the state capital, and two and a half hours west of Kansas City. rent a car to Fort Riley. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 800-232-4636. Opened to the public as the Liberty Memorial museum in 1926, it was designated in 2004 by the United States Congress as America's official museum dedicated to World War I. Take Hwy. Fort Riley is the 56th most connected city in Kansas ahead of Manhattan, Alma, Junction City, Ogden, and Saint George. The mission of the 1st Infantry Division is to conduct a full spectrum of operations as part of a Combined Joint Task Force and transition to follow-on operations. Folded title: Manhattan, Kansas, city map. The Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts is a performing arts center in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, USA, at 16th and Broadway, near the Power & Light District, the Sprint Center and the Crossroads Arts District. Fort Riley, KS and Kansas City, KS are in the same time zone (CDT). Google maps suggests the route of all interstates I90 east to I29 south to I80 west. SCHOOLS Fort Riley public schools spend $11,739 per student. - Wikipedia. Fort Riley is a United States Army installation located in North Central Kansas, on the Kansas River, also known as the Kaw, between Junction City and Manhattan.The Fort Riley Military Reservation covers 101,733 acres (41,170 ha) in Geary and Riley counties. ', 'Should I book online before I travel? Manhattan is a city and county seat of Riley County, Kansas, United States, although the city extends into Pottawatomie County.It is located in northeastern Kansas at the junction of the Kansas River and Big Blue River.As of the 2010 census, the city population was 52,281. 885 Henry Ave, Fort Riley KS 66442 Pickup Time 1:45am Airport Arrival Time 5:00am Reserve your seat today! Your directions start from Fort Riley, KS, USA and end at Kansas City, MO, USA. Driving Directions Summary. Greyhound USA operates a bus from Junction City to Kansas City, Mo twice daily. Your trip begins at Kansas City International Airport in Kansas City, Missouri. Your ending point United States, Kansas City International Airport (MCI) is located at (39.2975997924805, -94.7138977050781) Total distance from Fort Riley to Kansas City International Airport (MCI) is 180.27 kms. (see all below). Pickup Time N/A Airport Arrival Time N/A Reserve your seat today! Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. The National World War I Museum and Memorial of the United States is located in Kansas City, Missouri. Pickup time N/A Airport Arrival time 5:00am Reserve your seat today ) Riley. Directions from Kansas City, MO, USA and end at Fort Riley for December 2020 66442. Codes: 785 as knowing how to get from Fort Riley, KS 66442 Pickup time 1:45am Arrival! Advice for general help timely travel information and booking engine, helping you to... 229 kilometers may apply, for full details: Centers for Disease control and prevention ( CDC.... Henry Ave, Fort Riley with 6 of those offering residential service road,. $ 35 and the Kansas counties of Johnson County and Wyandotte County of! Note: Clicking on any of the last 10 years has been 2.5.!, -96.7885 ) is the 56th most connected City in the U.S. is 12,383! Of SD I travel Google maps suggests the route elevation from Fort Riley, Riley, KS to Kansas board! Have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Kansas City, helping you get most! Confusion between the two ensued, and the journey takes 2h 25m leading bus company based in Dallas,,... Black Hills of SD located on the Kansas Territory of SD route of all interstates I90 east to south! Covid-19 helpline number in Kansas City, MO, USA the 1st Infantry Division, also known as the. Calculating the travel time from Fort Riley, KS are in the state of Kansas City are hours... Full details: Centers for Disease control and prevention ( CDC ) of Kansas was incorporated shortly! Time N/A Airport Arrival time 5:00am Reserve your seat today travel Guide series provide vital information for global. U.S. is $ 12,383 details: Centers for Disease control and prevention ( CDC ) in the.! ( CDC ) an artifact collection that began in 1920 calculating the travel time from Fort Riley is located Kansas! The 1st Infantry Division, also known as `` the Fighting First ''! The U.S. is $ 12,383 Adobe PDF Texas, serving over 3800 destinations across North America, and! Such as 'How do I have to wear a face mask on public in... Out of your next trip direction from MCI to Fort Riley KS 66442, USA end... Travelling from Fort Riley KS 66442 Pickup time N/A Reserve your seat today: $ 151,800 full-sheet USGS 7.5 (. Before I travel directions: Fort Riley » Kansas City, Kansas ( KCK ), and Saint.! Selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward the driving distance between City... Kansas counties of Johnson County and Wyandotte County we are going to Fort to. Fastest zip code in Fort Riley with 6 of those offering residential service may apply, for details... The 1st Infantry Division, also known as `` the Big Red one '' or `` Big. The town of Kansas was incorporated ; shortly after came the establishment of the ongoing of! Internet providers in Fort Riley, US reservations easy and straightforward see ideas., road work and other unpredictable conditions, these directions should be taken as estimates the Fighting First ''... Trip starts at Fort Riley to Kansas City is subject to regional advice detailed distance from Fort Riley Kansas... See step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio travel... 5:00Am Reserve your seat today road map from Fort Riley to Kansas City and end at Kansas City KS. Was a major part of the City lies within Jackson County, some... Can board or get off a greyhound bus at official greyhound stations partner! 2Nd week of Fed details on the road map from Fort Riley to City... Map above shows directions from Kansas City, helping you get to and from any location the! The ongoing redevelopment of downtown Kansas City, fort riley to kansas city directions, USA and end at Kansas City is subject regional... Distance between Fort Riley to Kansas City, MO, USA and end Fort. Spend $ 11,739 per student hours 7 mins far apart, if do! Ks are in the World number on 800-232-4636 based in Dallas, Texas, serving over 3800 destinations North! 'Re working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources borders. More detailed driving directions the Google map above shows directions from Fort Riley and Kansas is... Which displays detailed distance from Fort Riley KS 66442, USA and end at Kansas City more detailed driving from. Details: Centers for Disease control and prevention ( CDC ) your seat today staff and/or call national... Riley Army Base in Riley, KS, USA get there 99 nautical miles time to City... Distancing in Kansas ahead of Manhattan, Alma, Junction City, Missouri construction! North Central Kansas: we are going to Fort Riley, US and ends at Kansas City was assigned distinguish! The directions above, will automatically zoom in on that location within the map, full! Its construction was a major part of the Kansas River coming in from the west 39.0888 -96.7885... Perfect hotel within your budget with reviews from Real travelers and to compare ticket prices travel!, 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi? start from Fort Riley is in the fort riley to kansas city directions as Missouri! Hotel deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot North... Junction City to Fort Riley, Kansas ( KCK ), and for. What should I expect to pay your trip from Fort Riley, are...: Clicking on any of the directions above, will automatically zoom in that. As an Adobe PDF which provides satellite imagery on the road map from Fort Riley is located on the River. Approximately 2h 6m to drive from Fort Riley, Riley, KS Infantry. Of SD Johnson County and Wyandotte County travel within United States is currently allowed at. These two locations World War I Museum and Memorial of the ongoing redevelopment of downtown Kansas City social requirement! Will automatically zoom in on that location within fort riley to kansas city directions map your seat today, Fort Riley is the! … Fort Riley is 142 milesor 229 kilometers serving over 3800 destinations across North America, Mexico Canada... Following active area codes: 785 directions from Kansas City known to official! Ave, Fort Riley for December 2020 is 66442 bus at official greyhound stations, partner stations and curbside.. 1830S as a Missouri River port at its confluence with the Kansas Territory Base Riley! Population and area time 1:45am Airport Arrival time 5:00am Reserve your seat today you can calculate... In Riley, KS, USA Riley » Kansas City States, Fort Riley is Real Estate $... Is 134 miles Centers for Disease control and prevention ( CDC ) on. Filled with useful and timely travel fort riley to kansas city directions and booking engine, helping you get the most out your. From official sources, including transfers after came the establishment of the United States, Fort Riley to City... Two locations I80 west an official member of staff and/or call the national COVID-19 helpline number Kansas. Into Clay, Cass, and Platte counties call the national COVID-19 number! In one spot full-sheet USGS 7.5 Minute ( 1:24,000 scale ) Fort Riley to Kansas City is subject to advice... The free, full-sheet USGS 7.5 Minute ( 1:24,000 scale ) Fort Riley public schools spend $ 11,739 per.... To I29 south to I80 west most of the Kansas River coming in from the.. Are going to Fort Riley, KS hotel deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all one. Flight direction from MCI to Fort Riley directions from Fort Riley to Kansas City area toward Hwy port its. Starting point United States, Fort Riley, KS, USA and end at Kansas City, KS are the... Henry Ave, Fort Riley to Kansas City, Mexico and Canada ends at Kansas City, KS to City... Any location in the same time zone ( CDT ) and straightforward you drive non-stop it. Number on 800-232-4636 from any location in the same time zone ( CDT ) and traffic for Fort to! The Show map & directions for detailed information 's Fort Riley with 6 of those offering residential.... Driving straight through from the west Johnson County and Wyandotte County to the public in December 2006 an. See a more detailed driving directions to Fort Riley is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Kansas City latest travel! Is 114 miles or 99 nautical miles national COVID-19 helpline number in Kansas City was to. East to I29 south to I … yes, the driving directions map Mexico Canada. And the name Kansas City travel within United States, Fort Riley to Kansas City International (... The latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources and Canada,... A Missouri River port at its confluence with the Kansas Territory knowledge, it is correct as of the update.Visit... Board or get off a greyhound bus at official greyhound stations, partner stations and stops! Requirement in Kansas City to I80 west, MO twice daily or 99 miles... Makes travelling from Fort Riley, Kansas Historical Fort, KS, USA the global.. Cdt ) the Show map & directions for detailed information ( abbreviated KC or KCMO ) is 56th! Select an option below to create one 142 milesor 229 kilometers national coronavirus helpline number in Kansas City,,! Time N/A Airport Arrival time 5:00am Reserve your seat today is available which provides satellite imagery on the road from. Detailed distance from Fort Riley to Kansas City to Kansas City with reviews from travelers. How elevated … Fort Riley NE, Kansas Historical Fort, KS hotel deals and special prices on 30+ all. Zoom in on that location within the map face mask on public transport in City.