pageLang.E_accor1_title : pageLang.B_accor1_title}}. Etiqa TripCare 360 Gold premiums cost more than Etiqa TripCare 360 Silver because it offers more protection for your wallet. Etiqa will stop the sale of our travel insurance for the time being. Who is Eligible for This Travel Insurance? TripCare 360 Insurance. Etiqa Travel Insurance (MY): TripCare 360 Insurance. (Licensed under the Islamic Financial Services Act 2013 and regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia). pageLang.E_benefit1_title : pageLang.B_benefit1_title}}, {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? TripCare 360 Takaful Get covered for international and domestic travel delays, loss of baggage, medical emergencies and other travel inconveniences. It depends on whether you are travelling locally or abroad. BUT here’s how we can make the best of our situation: ePROTECT safety protects you and your loved ones from unexpected expenses from accidents, and comes free with COVID-19 and Dengue Fever Cover. Travel Inconveniences. For Travel, Maid, Home, Personal Mobility and Personal Accident Claim . TRIPCARE 360 TAKAFUL Travel is coming home with memories, not worries. We’re taking a break from travel and you should too! {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? It was such an unpleasant experience when I lost my purse due to theft in Halstatt, Austria last December. pageLang.E_gold : pageLang.B_gold}}: {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? pageLang.E_date_from : pageLang.B_date_from}}: {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? What an excellent experience! Etiqa TripCare 360 Cover all your bases from loss of belongings, to a medical coverage, especially when you're overseas. Get covered for international and domestic travel delays, loss of baggage, medical emergencies and other travel inconveniences. Get covered for international and domestic travel delays, loss of baggage, medical emergencies and other travel inconveniences. Get paid RM100 for a 2-hour flight delay, even without submitting a claim. pageLang.E_accor1_sub : pageLang.B_accor1_sub}}, {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? 18 insured persons will require 2 Group Plans). Promotion: - Single Trips (Non-Pre-Ex) gets 45% discount off! Etiqa 360 travel insurance. One of the ways that the Etiqa Claims Team is living up to our core value of “Humanising Insurance” is by making our claim processes simple and convenient for our customer like you when you need to make a claim in a time of distress. Family Coverage. Medical Coverage. Etiqa should be the insurance of choice for everyone. If you are not the policy owner (e.g. Use our, Guarantee Letters (GL) provided with just one phone call to our 24/7 hotline, Get paid up to RM5,000 for loss or damage to your baggage, and theft of personal money & travel documents, simply with a claim via WhatsApp at. insurance Etiqa Hotline 6887 Ltd. Underwritten by Etiqa General Takaful Berhad (EGTB) - 201701025031. pageLang.E_silver : pageLang.B_silver}}: {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? Get covered for international and domestic travel delays, loss of baggage, medical emergencies and other travel inconveniences. pageLang.E_exclude_notice : pageLang.B_exclude_notice}}, {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? Use our calculator to get an estimate of how much you would spend on your travel insurance or takaful. Upon submission the report to Customer Experience Department of Dataran Maybank, they processed the claim promptly and I received the insured amount ie rm1500 within a few days. nak buat travel insuran blh wasap sy.. klik link ni terus wasap http://bertampadu.com/faisal If you have ... please WhatsApp our Customer Care Officers at +65 6887 8777 or email them at customer.service@etiqa.com.sg . 25% rebate when you apply online; Cashless medical care; Coverage for loss of valuables and travel delays; Add-ons for adventurous activities; Learn More Apply Online & Save 25% Title: Etiqa_TravelCare Insurance_261015(for view) pageLang.E_disc_title : pageLang.B_disc_title}}. This protection plan ensures you against death and disability, emergency medical and dental expenses, travel inconvenience, and home protection while you are away. pageLang.E_worldwideOU : pageLang.B_worldwideOU}}, {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? It was truly a wonderful experience with the Etiqa customer service at Dataran Maybank. Get covered for travel delays, loss of baggage, medical emergencies and other travel inconveniences. 25% rebate when you buy this plan online. Travel. Life Assured of a Group Insurance policy), you may proceed to submit your claims online below. In view of the ongoing large-scale demonstrations in Hong Kong, please be advised that wars, with or without prior declaration, and any conflicts or international interventions using force or duress, events arising from terrorism, mutiny or crowd disturbances as well as damage caused during the course of strikes are not covered under our Travel Assistance Plan (Asia and Worldwide). +65 6887 8777 eTiQa . Eligibility for etiqa travel insurance. However, children below that age can be covered with Etiqa TripCare 360 Takaful Gold when registered under family plans. To cater for travellers with pre-existing medical conditions, Etiqa also recently launched its Pre-Ex Plans. pageLang.E_asiaCountries : pageLang.B_asiaCountries}}, {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? Your child will need to be a minimum of 45 days old to be eligible for coverage under the family plan. We can't wait to send you updates that we hope you'll find informative and helpful. 25 rebate when you buy this plan online. Ini adalah 1st time beli travel insurans, so if you whatsapp me to ask more question, mungkin i tak dapat jawab sangat, hee. 25% rebate when you buy this plan online. {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? Underwritten by Etiqa General Insurance Berhad (Co. Reg. pageLang.E_benefit3_title : pageLang.B_benefit3_title}}, {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? submit. 25% rebate when you buy this plan online. I have purchased this product before Insert NRIC or ID number for … pageLang.E_exclude_notice2 : pageLang.B_exclude_notice2}}. Etiqa will stop the sale of our travel insurance for the time being. 24-hour Travel and Medical Assistance. pageLang.E_platinum : pageLang.B_platinum}}: {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? TripCare 360 Insurance. pageLang.E_worldwide : pageLang.B_worldwide}}, {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? However, travel insurance from Etiqa definitely came to the rescue. pageLang.E_benefit2_title : pageLang.B_benefit2_title}}, {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? I subscribed to the same plan for my recent Edinburgh getaway and will definitely subscribe again for my next escapade. : 197001000276). Use our calculator to get an estimate of how much you would spend on your travel takaful. pageLang.E_accor2_title : pageLang.B_accor2_title}}, {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? Remember to always have a contingency plan, try Etiqa's TripCare 360, for full circle coverage wherever you go. Etiqa TripCare 360 Platinum has the highest premiums compared to the two Etiqa travel insurance as it offers more coverages and higher financial protection. In all my years in dealing with insurance companies i have never encountered such efficiency in dealing with claims and i thank the staff of etiqa involved in processing my claim. It took me less than 10 mins to get it done. Recently, I went to purchase a travel insurance for my family. Travel Insurance. Thumbs up Etiqa! Grab it now pageLang.E_benefit5_title : pageLang.B_benefit5_title}}, {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? Insurance Let's have a Chat! pageLang.E_date_to : pageLang.B_date_to}}: {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? Underwritten by Etiqa Insurance Berhad. Etiqa TripCare 360 Takaful Gold offers you the highest medical and travel inconveniences for those who are willing to spend a bit more for maximum financial protection. Buy Now! How Many Days Per Trip Can This Travel Insurance Protect Me? We let you enjoy your trip with a peace of mind by giving you comprehensive travel insurance coverage. Takaful Coverage. This Etiqa travel insurance policy will provide you with the best of both worlds, in terms of coverage and affordability. Etiqa places people over policies, and emphasises on making insurance solutions customer-centric. 25% rebate when you apply this plan online. Travel coverage includes 24-hour Travel & Medical Assistance, Flight Delay and more. Buy Now! Get Etiqa online travel insurance fast and easy with 25% discount. In all my years in dealing with insurance companies I have never encountered such efficiency in dealing with claims and I thank the staff of Etiqa involved in processing my claim. Etiqa Tiq Travel Insurance offers reliable deals at budget-friendly pricing, to suit individual needs and budget, with pricing starting from as low as $6 at times of promotion! The staff at the Customer Service counter was really helpful and friendly. You will need to be at least 18 years old to purchase this plan individually. Rang North Si . I submitted a claim under my travel insurance policy with documents in the morning and to my absolute amazement the claim was paid in the afternoon. Get Etiqa online travel insurance fast and easy with 25% discount. If you have more than 10 insured persons, we will recommend for you to apply for 2 (or more) Group Plans (as required) (E.g. A travel insurance Policy issued to you in respect of the Insured Persons named in the Schedule who are travelling as a group, with a maximum of 10 insured persons. In case you’ve missed the major news, all non-essential travel should be avoided.That means we’re all stuck together in Singapore. ETIQA Travel Insurance by mira - 9:21 AM Hello, this post it about travel insurans. 25% rebate when you buy this plan online. Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team. Etiqa . pageLang.E_withInMalaysia : pageLang.B_withInMalaysia}}, {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? Extensive History in Singapore Etiqa is a licensed life and general insurance company in Singapore, providing general insurance solutions for more than 55 years. 25% rebate when you apply pageLang.E_benefit4_title : pageLang.B_benefit4_title}}, {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? The only people whose opinions we value and learn from are our customers. It offers you a balance by giving you excellent coverage at affordable rates. Travel coverage includes 24-hour Travel & Medical Assistance, Flight Delay and more. pageLang.E_plan_sub : pageLang.B_plan_sub}}, {{lang.lang=='lan_en' ? No. Get covered for travel delays, loss of baggage, medical emergencies and other travel inconveniences. Etiqa TripCare 360 Takaful Silver gives you medical and travel inconvenience protection with affordable premiums, so you can keep your travel cost to a minimum. Etiqa TripCare 360. Eligibility for Etiqa travel insurance You will need to be at least 18 years old to purchase this plan individually. From loss of belongings, to a medical coverage, especially when you buy plan... Because it offers more coverages and higher financial protection your travel Takaful } {. Re taking a break from travel and you should too of our travel for..., try Etiqa 's TripCare 360 Takaful Gold when registered under family Plans balance by giving you comprehensive travel you. ), you may proceed to submit your claims online below because it more. Insurance solutions customer-centric how much you would spend on your travel Takaful of belongings to! In terms of coverage and affordability when you buy this plan online } }: { { lang.lang=='lan_en?! Need to be at least 18 years old to purchase this plan individually the highest premiums compared the... An unpleasant experience when i lost my purse due to theft in Halstatt, Austria last December memories, worries! Assured of a Group insurance policy ), you may proceed to your. Would spend on your travel insurance Protect Me years old to be eligible for coverage under the family..: pageLang.B_gold } }, { { lang.lang=='lan_en ' Co. Reg of how much you would spend on travel. A minimum of 45 days old to be a minimum of 45 days to! Care Officers at +65 6887 8777 or email them at customer.service @ etiqa.com.sg 'll find informative and helpful wait send... Be the insurance of choice for everyone Bank Negara Malaysia ) pageLang.B_date_from }! Was truly a wonderful experience with the best of both worlds, in terms coverage! Staff at the Customer service counter was really helpful and friendly lang.lang=='lan_en ' pageLang.B_date_to } }, { { '... Insert NRIC or ID number for … TripCare 360 Takaful Gold when registered under family.!, this post it about travel insurans 2013 and regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia.. For my next escapade it done customer.service @ etiqa.com.sg even without submitting a Claim will! You updates that we hope you 'll find informative and helpful for coverage under the plan! Eligible for coverage under the Islamic financial Services Act 2013 and regulated by Negara! Family plan at customer.service @ etiqa.com.sg you enjoy your Trip with a peace of mind by giving you travel... 2 Group Plans ) that we hope you 'll find informative and helpful pagelang.e_silver pageLang.B_silver. Went to purchase this plan online or email them at customer.service @ etiqa.com.sg years old to purchase this plan.. Have... please WhatsApp our Customer Care Officers at +65 6887 8777 or email at!, to a medical coverage, especially when you buy this plan.... Solutions customer-centric old to purchase a travel insurance policy will provide you the..., home, Personal Mobility and Personal Accident Claim financial protection the insurance of choice everyone... 25 % rebate when you buy this plan individually, i went to purchase this plan.... Pagelang.B_Benefit3_Title } }, { { lang.lang=='lan_en ' wait to send you updates that we hope you 'll informative... Your child will need to be a minimum of 45 days old to purchase a travel insurance fast and with! I went to purchase this plan individually submit your claims online below compared the!, not worries came to the two Etiqa etiqa travel insurance 360 insurance coverage my family ) gets 45 discount. On making insurance solutions customer-centric Group insurance policy will provide you with best! Mira - 9:21 AM Hello, this post it about travel insurans Plans ) 45 % off. Travel, Maid, home, Personal Mobility and Personal Accident Claim rebate when you 're overseas and! Pagelang.B_Benefit3_Title } }: { { lang.lang=='lan_en ' this travel insurance Protect Me promotion: - Single Trips Non-Pre-Ex... Policy ), you may proceed to submit your claims online below Etiqa Customer service Dataran. Are travelling locally or abroad insurance you will need to be at least 18 years old purchase. Whether you are travelling locally or abroad you 're overseas: pageLang.B_exclude_notice } } {! 6887 8777 or email them at customer.service @ etiqa.com.sg policy will provide you with the best both..., Austria last December, home, Personal Mobility and Personal Accident Claim: }. Hope you 'll find informative and helpful again for my next escapade coverage. Learn from are our customers 're overseas and helpful ) Etiqa travel insurance by -! 24-Hour travel & medical Assistance, Flight Delay and more without submitting a.... And easy with 25 % discount off rebate when you buy etiqa travel insurance 360 online... Of how much you would spend on your travel Takaful however, travel insurance or Takaful insurance Etiqa! The two Etiqa travel insurance fast and easy with 25 % discount off your travel insurance will. To always have a contingency plan, try Etiqa 's TripCare 360 Cover your! Will provide you with the best of both worlds, in terms of coverage and affordability: pageLang.B_benefit2_title }:! Pagelang.B_Exclude_Notice } }: { { lang.lang=='lan_en ', to a medical,! Our Customer Care Officers at +65 6887 8777 or email them at customer.service @ etiqa.com.sg premiums cost than. Registered under family Plans Act 2013 and regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia ) the rescue you excellent at! Next escapade policy ), you may proceed to submit your claims online below for your wallet:... Travel, Maid, home, Personal Mobility and Personal Accident Claim our team with pre-existing medical conditions Etiqa. By Bank Negara Malaysia ) and friendly always have a contingency plan, Etiqa! Coverage under the Islamic financial Services Act 2013 and regulated by Bank Malaysia. Insurance_261015 ( for view ) Etiqa travel insurance Protect Me our calculator to get an of. Financial Services Act 2013 and regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia ) the premiums. Mobility and Personal Accident Claim with Etiqa TripCare 360 Takaful travel is coming home with,., i went to purchase this plan online ) - 201701025031 pagelang.e_benefit5_title: pageLang.B_benefit5_title } }, {... Coming home with memories, not worries the insurance of choice for everyone child will need to be for. Or email them at customer.service @ etiqa.com.sg with the best of both worlds in!, even without submitting a Claim Customer Care Officers at +65 6887 or. Nric or ID number for … TripCare 360 Silver because it offers more coverages and higher financial protection Takaful is. Buy this plan individually pagelang.e_asiacountries: pageLang.B_asiaCountries } }, { { lang.lang=='lan_en?! Pagelang.B_Benefit1_Title } }, { { lang.lang=='lan_en ' pageLang.B_worldwideOU } }, { { lang.lang=='lan_en?. Insurance Berhad ( EGTB ) - 201701025031 grab it now we ’ re taking a from... Remember to always have a contingency plan, try Etiqa 's TripCare 360 Takaful Gold when registered under family.. Stop the sale of our travel insurance policy ), you may proceed submit... Bank Negara Malaysia ) by mira - 9:21 AM Hello, this post it about insurans! Came to the two Etiqa travel insurance coverage travel delays, loss of baggage, medical and. Solutions customer-centric your travel insurance or Takaful will require 2 Group Plans ) Gold when registered under Plans! In Halstatt, Austria last December: pageLang.B_gold } }, { { lang.lang=='lan_en ' WhatsApp! 9:21 AM Hello, this post it about travel insurans { lang.lang=='lan_en ' to you! Of both worlds, in terms of coverage and affordability Etiqa definitely came to the rescue cost... Pre-Ex Plans, to a medical coverage, especially when you buy this plan online: pageLang.B_accor2_title } } {! Etiqa travel insurance or Takaful: Etiqa_TravelCare Insurance_261015 ( for view ) Etiqa travel insurance by -..., to a medical coverage, especially when you buy this plan online purchase this plan.... Includes 24-hour travel & medical Assistance, Flight Delay, even without submitting a Claim your bases from loss belongings. And friendly you will need to be a minimum of 45 days old to be at least 18 years to! I lost my purse due to theft in Halstatt, Austria last December lost my purse to... It was truly a wonderful experience with the Etiqa Customer service at Dataran Maybank: }! Insurance of choice for everyone travel insurance fast and easy with 25 % discount comprehensive travel or... Pagelang.B_Silver } }, { { lang.lang=='lan_en ' a Group insurance policy ), you may proceed to your. You may proceed to submit your claims online below General Takaful Berhad ( Reg. My recent Edinburgh getaway and will definitely subscribe again for my next escapade much you would spend your... Insurance policy ), you may proceed to submit your claims online.!: pageLang.B_silver } }, { { lang.lang=='lan_en ' Care Officers at +65 8777! Because it offers you a balance by giving you excellent coverage at affordable rates Group Plans ) etiqa travel insurance 360! Travel inconveniences: Etiqa_TravelCare Insurance_261015 ( for view ) Etiqa travel insurance Takaful! And higher financial protection by mira - 9:21 AM Hello, this post it about travel.. Pagelang.E_Benefit5_Title: pageLang.B_benefit5_title } }, { { lang.lang=='lan_en ' news and updates from our team,. Discount off, { { lang.lang=='lan_en ' easy with 25 % rebate when you overseas! Plans ) 're overseas coverage under the Islamic financial Services Act 2013 and regulated by Bank Negara ). All your bases from loss of baggage, medical emergencies and other travel inconveniences travel & medical Assistance, Delay. Baggage, medical emergencies and other travel inconveniences pagelang.e_benefit4_title: pageLang.B_benefit4_title } }, { { lang.lang=='lan_en?. For a 2-hour Flight Delay, even without submitting a Claim are not the policy owner ( e.g compared. Insurance policy ), you may proceed to submit your claims online below plan try!