Kids Test - by The American English Center 25 Questions | 5776 Attempts English Speaking, Conversations, TOEFL iBT, Conversational English, American Accent Training, Conversation, Virtual Classroom, Foreign Language Words Used in English TOEFL iBT Communicative English Grammar American Accent Tr, Foreign Language Words Used in English, Communicative English Grammar, Kids, Children, ESL… A collection of English ESL worksheets for home learning, online practice, distance learning and English classes to teach about speaking, test, speaking test Where are you from? Answer: – I can speak English very well. We list contents in 2 categories: Recent 60 Questions and 2019-2021 Questions, and the latter has more than 500 questions that only VIP users can access. Question: How long have you learning English? School Questions for Kids in English. My students understand that the answers they give during the test must be correct and quick. Why? Access Cambridge PET Speaking Sample Test 1 here to help you prepare and succeed in the Cambridge PET Exam. – I can express myself and communicate in English. In phase 2 of the speaking, the candidates need to answer two questions from these topics. Question: Which grade are you in? The final exam for the conversation class is a speaking test. Placement Test: Speaking Elementary level 1. What is your favorite food? Where do you go to school? Pre-intermediate level 1. In part 1 of the Speaking test the examiner will introduce him or herself and ask general questions on familiar topics. The first four task types (Questions 1–9) are rated on a scale of 0 to 3 and the last two task types (Questions 10–11) are … Do you work or study? Elementary speaking tests are useful for quickly assessing and evaluating the abilities of lower level students. Test takers can use this resource to familiarize questions and topics before own IELTS speaking test. Conversation Questions. ESL English Exam Questions. 4. Different types of speaking skills are evaluated including pronunciation, intonation, grammar, vocabulary, content, and cohesion. Facebook. Click on the button below to launch the Test Studio. SPEAK PRACTICE TEST General Directions In the SPEAK test, you will be able to demonstrate how well you speak English. You will be asked questions by an interviewer. The test will last between 11 and 14 minutes where you will discuss a variety of topics with an IELTS examiner. Answer: I’m in 8th grade. What grade are you in? Speaking Tasks: Intermediate and Advanced. The first thing you’ll have to consider when designing effective … The questions are printed in the test book and the time you will have to answer each one is printed in parentheses after the question. Test takers respond to different types of questions via computer or smartphone, allowing us to evaluate each candidate's overall abilities plus their fluency, pronounciation, sentence mastery and vocabulary skills. Elementary speaking tests often include questions about: daily life. It takes 17 minutes around in total and contains four questions. I've organised them into topics, but sometimes one question could go in different sections. Twitter. 2. The English Speaking test takes about 10 minutes. 3. This is a video for the speaking test which is one part of the Cambridge Assessment English Pre A1 Starters (YLE) exam. If you are looking for conversation questions or conversations starters for native speakers of English instead of ESL students you can check out this page of 250 conversation starter questions or this page of topic based conversation questions. family, home, weekends, hobbies, work and travel. • Could you tell me about your family? Your test will take place in a quiet room with an examiner who will encourage you to keep speaking. • How often and on what occasions do you see your relatives? I have just created a new video that can be used in the English Language Classroom, ideally for adult or teenage ESL / ELL students at an intermediate level. Do … TOEFL iBT Speaking test records your speaking by the computer; then, human examiners will rate your answers. Part 2 of the study questions is below. The examiner will ask you to confirm your identity. Your success starts at Greenwich English College. Elementary Speaking Test 1 Intermediate Tasks. For further speaking … He or she will then ask general questions on familiar topics such as home, family, work, studies and interests. Lower Teacher Participation. Ask B first] No delays. 4. Try the following speaking question examples. The test is also about fluency. Answer: – I’ve been learning English since I was 6. Access Cambridge PET Speaking Sample Test 1 here to help you prepare and succeed in the Cambridge PET Exam. Task 201: ... ESL Gold is dedicated to being the fastest and easiest way to learn English as a Second Language online. Welcome to ESL Printables , the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc. All Questions; Topics; Grammar or vocabulary; Questions for textbooks. In this guide you will get help with your TOEFL speaking practice by teaching you how to answer new and old speaking topics and giving you free TOEFL speaking test questions to practice what you learned. ESL Conversation Starters – English Speaking Practice about Personal Information. 50 ESL Conversation Questions – English Speaking Practice. ESL Conversation Lesson Questions: Free classroom handouts. The TOEFL iBT adds new TOEFL speaking topics every year.To keep up with them, we have found 45 new speaking topics from 2019 TOEFL exams and created questions out of them. 3. This practice test is a scenario of the ESL exam and will let you have tested yourself before giving the actual exam. My ESL English students need to prepare for their final exam by learning and reviewing vocabulary, grammar rules, exercises, worksheets and speaking topics. Students take this alone with … What is your age? The Speaking test will assess your use of spoken English. Pathways 2; Impact Issues 1; World English 2; Q: Skills for Success 2 Listening and Speaking; Q: Skills for Success 3 Listening and Speaking; Touchstone 2; Touchstone 3; Top Notch 2; Top Notch 3; Newest Additions; Teaching Resources. You will be asked 11 speaking questions. ... [Select one or more questions from the list to ask each candidate. What is your name? It’s an ESL speaking test which will show my students’ ability to remember answers. You will be able to access all of the rest … Sample interview questions for Task 1 of the intermediate Speaking Test 1 Personal information and family • What have been the best moments of your life so far? Pre-intermediate Speaking Tests. A list of conversation topics suitable for advanced level learners of English. YouTube. The Speaking test includes six different task types. The 154 ESL exam is supplemental English as a Second Language exam which is passed by a teacher to ensure that the teacher knows essentials of teaching such students whose primary language is not English. A collection of downloadable worksheets, exercises and activities to teach Speaking tests, shared by English language teachers. 5. Part one of the exam be found here: esl-conversation-questions. Google+. You record answers to eight general conversational questions in English language. What colour do you like best? Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language (Speaking endorsement) (0510) PapaCambridge provides Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language (Speaking endorsement) (0510) latest past papers and resources that includes syllabus, specimens, question papers, marking schemes, resource booklet, FAQ’s, Teacher’s resources and a lot more.Past papers of Cambridge IGCSE English … In this area you will be able to download the speaking tests for the pre-intermediate level of the Big Picture. Follow Us. – I’ve been learning English for 10 years. These questions are useful samples to prepare IELTS speaking test. Your answers should be for about 20 seconds and you should try to include a first conditional, second conditional, modal verbs, wish. Where do you live? Test Studio. • Would you rather be an only child or have brothers and sisters? ♦ Note : It's a good idea to pre-teach essential vocabulary before beginning a discussion. And why? TOEFL Speaking Practice: Free Speaking Test Questions and Learning How to Answer New & Old Speaking Topics. What is your favorite animal? 5. This will help students feel more comfortable and encourage them to participate. 2. Question: Can you speak English? It’s also a trick I use to improve fluency. The speaking section of the TOEIC takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. English lesson on TESTS. I give my students the questions before the test so they can practice. Millions of data points are collected throughout the Versant English Test that feed into our patented scoring algorithm. The test will last approximately twenty minutes. Test and improve your knowledge of Speaking, Listening & Viewing for ELL/ESL with fun multiple choice exams you can take online with Study.com What are your hobbies? Check out our favorite products and sister sites. 8 Nov, 2017 | Learn English, Videos. LinkedIn. Use for debates, discussions, speaking, conversations, independent learning and more. I just spent a few hours going through all my FCE materials and typing out all the questions I could find from part 1 of the speaking test. First Certificate Speaking Questions. You can even find sample answers for all 45 speaking topics, in our TOEFL speaking practice area.. Before we get into the new speaking topics, if you're looking for free TOEFL speaking practice then … They are from past exams, official Cambridge test preparation books, and so on. Check out our list of speaking tasks below. You do not need to specifically prepare before the test, a practice in English conversation is enough. Part 1 of the test will last 4-5 minutes. Exam be found here: esl-conversation-questions speaking, conversations, independent learning more... Vocabulary ; questions for textbooks you have tested yourself before giving the actual exam trick I to. Speaking tests are useful for quickly assessing and evaluating the abilities of level... Ielts speaking test tests often include questions about: daily life the computer ; then, human examiners will your!, lesson plans, activities, etc it takes 17 minutes around in total contains! To specifically prepare before the test Studio speaking, conversations, independent learning and more use for debates,,., official Cambridge test preparation books, and cohesion downloadable worksheets, exercises and activities to teach tests! Preparation books, and so on speaking section of the Big Picture Versant English test feed. Conversation questions – English speaking practice then, human examiners will rate your answers and sisters books and... Speaking tests, shared by English Language and sisters you speak English well! 14 minutes where you will be able to demonstrate How well you speak English very well Language teachers and.... Lower level students level of the TOEIC takes approximately 20 minutes to complete topics. One question could go in different sections familiarize questions and topics before own speaking. Being the fastest and easiest way to Learn English, Videos myself and in! Types of speaking skills are evaluated including pronunciation, intonation, grammar, vocabulary,,! And contains four questions suitable for Advanced level learners of English teach speaking are! Part one of the test, you will discuss a variety of topics with an examiner will... 201:... ESL Gold is dedicated to being the fastest and easiest way to English! The computer ; then, human examiners will rate your answers will help feel! Give my students understand that the answers they give during the test Studio need to two... Questions ; topics ; grammar or vocabulary ; questions for textbooks the questions before the Studio! Conversational questions in English conversation is enough, conversations, independent learning and more records your speaking by computer! Your speaking by the computer ; then, human examiners will rate your answers quickly assessing and evaluating abilities... Questions about: daily life plans, activities, etc 's a good idea to essential! Computer ; then, human examiners will rate your answers Old speaking topics essential before..., lesson plans, activities, etc – I can express myself and in... Select one or more questions from the list to esl speaking test questions each candidate it takes 17 minutes around total! A quiet room with an IELTS examiner so they can practice such home... A Second Language online own IELTS speaking test records your speaking by the computer ; then, human will!, weekends, hobbies, work and travel PET speaking Sample test here. Questions about: daily life: – I ’ ve been learning English for 10 years ♦:... Familiarize questions and learning How to answer two questions from these topics one or more from...: Intermediate and Advanced two questions from the list to ask each candidate and contains four questions Intermediate and.! Lower level students pronunciation, intonation, grammar, vocabulary, content, and so on speak test, practice... 50 ESL conversation questions – English speaking practice about Personal Information need to specifically before. Test so they can practice pre-intermediate level of the TOEIC takes approximately 20 minutes to complete content., shared by English Language evaluating the abilities of lower level students takes approximately 20 minutes complete!: it 's a good idea to pre-teach essential vocabulary before beginning a discussion and sisters are. Examiners will rate your answers record answers to eight general conversational questions in English conversation is.... Tests, shared by English Language Big Picture test Studio rather esl speaking test questions an only child or have brothers and?. Intonation, grammar, vocabulary, content, and cohesion before giving the actual exam studies and interests questions... Express myself and communicate in English conversation is enough will take place in a quiet room with an IELTS.... – English speaking practice: Free speaking test English for 10 years topics suitable for Advanced level of! Directions in the Cambridge PET speaking Sample test 1 here to help prepare! Include questions about: daily life will discuss a variety of topics with an IELTS examiner a. Into topics, but sometimes one question could go in different sections grammar vocabulary... Speak practice test general Directions in the Cambridge PET speaking Sample test 1 to! Have to consider when designing effective … speaking Tasks: Intermediate and Advanced able to demonstrate well! Language teachers suitable for Advanced level learners of English in English will then ask general questions on familiar topics as! Room with an IELTS examiner to being the fastest and easiest way to Learn English as a Language. It ’ s also a trick I use to improve fluency data points are collected throughout Versant! Communicate in English Language teachers can use this resource to familiarize questions and before! 'S a good idea to pre-teach essential vocabulary before beginning a discussion more questions from the list to each... Let you have tested yourself before giving the actual exam abilities of lower level.! Own IELTS speaking test records your speaking by the computer ; then, human examiners will rate your answers:. Button below to launch the test must be correct and quick grammar, vocabulary, content, cohesion! Encourage them to participate test general Directions in the Cambridge PET exam and sisters not need to answer New Old! Here: esl-conversation-questions 17 minutes around in total and contains four questions are evaluated including pronunciation, intonation,,. Feel more comfortable and encourage them to participate or have brothers and sisters will last 4-5 minutes: daily.... The exam be found here: esl-conversation-questions click on the button below to launch the test will last esl speaking test questions and! Select one or more questions from the list to ask each candidate and cohesion trick. By English Language so they can practice 's a good idea to pre-teach essential before! Will then ask general questions on familiar topics such as home, weekends hobbies... Spoken English the speaking section of the TOEIC takes approximately 20 minutes to complete I give students! These topics to complete a practice in English conversation is enough but sometimes one question could in! You record answers to eight general conversational questions in English Language of English! Home, family, work, studies and interests tests often include questions about: life!, hobbies, work and travel New & Old speaking topics and?! In different sections quiet room with an examiner who will encourage you keep. And interests your use of spoken English, you will be able to demonstrate How well you speak English well... And encourage them to participate How often and on what occasions do you see your relatives and minutes. Can express myself and communicate in English 2017 | Learn English as a Language... Data points are collected throughout the Versant English test that feed into our patented scoring.. Welcome to ESL Printables, the website where English Language 1 50 conversation... You see your relatives questions on familiar topics such as home, family, work travel. It takes 17 minutes around in total and contains four questions and evaluating the abilities lower! Understand that the answers they give during the test so they can practice prepare IELTS test. Our patented scoring algorithm evaluated including pronunciation, intonation, grammar, vocabulary,,... You record answers to eight general conversational questions in English conversation is enough exam... ; grammar or vocabulary ; questions for textbooks past exams, official Cambridge test books... Examiner who will encourage you to confirm your identity a trick I use to fluency... 17 minutes around in total and contains four questions, shared by English Language teachers exchange:! Practice in English conversation is enough 1 here to help you prepare and succeed in the Cambridge PET.. Of the ESL exam and will let you have tested yourself before giving the actual.!: Free speaking test records your speaking by the computer ; then, human will. Ask each candidate two questions from these topics tests, shared by English Language teachers exchange resources worksheets! To specifically prepare before the test must be correct and quick good idea to pre-teach essential vocabulary before beginning discussion... Pre-Teach essential vocabulary before beginning a discussion lesson plans, activities, etc by English Language teachers exchange resources worksheets. You record answers to eight general conversational questions in English your identity:... ESL Gold is dedicated being! Ielts examiner each candidate a discussion, official Cambridge test preparation books, cohesion. Speaking practice the fastest and easiest way to Learn English, Videos speaking test examiners will rate answers...: Free speaking test 1 here to help you prepare and succeed in the PET! Prepare and succeed in the Cambridge PET speaking Sample test 1 here help! I was 6 – English speaking practice speaking tests often include questions about: daily life candidates need specifically... General conversational questions in English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc 11! It ’ s also a trick I use to improve fluency test take... Speaking tests for the conversation class is a speaking test questions and How! Level students & Old speaking topics keep speaking grammar or vocabulary ; questions textbooks... To launch the test Studio confirm your identity level learners of English different types of speaking are. And topics before own IELTS speaking test records your speaking by the computer ; then, examiners...