A fun version of a modern classic by the irrepressible Ash King. Thank you, I and you have united/I and you have fallen in love. Although everyone's answers were correct this one probably fit best because it was a title to a song and she knew the song. Review native language verification applications submitted by your peers. The duration of song is 05:17. About Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum (Bombay / Soundtrack Version). News you might be interested in. Exclusive offer. A R Rahman Rocked the stage. Listen to Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum on the Telugu music album Bombay by Remo Fernandes, only on JioSaavn. Lyrics for Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum - Bombay / Soundtrack Version by Remo Fernandes. Ye pehli baar mile Hum pe ye dum nikle Hum pe ye jawani dheere dheere Madham machle Humma humma Humma humma humma Hey humma humma Musixmatch for Spotify and iTunes is now available for your computer Listen to Remo Fernandes Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum MP3 song. You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial. Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question. The duration of … Isn't it "Both of us are fallen in love" ? 05. Music produced by Aditya Paudwal. © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2021, All Rights Reserved, {"source":4,"source_id":"18","object_type":4,"id":"18","title":"Remo Fernandes","status":0}, Released by Universal Music India Pvt Ltd | Jan 1995. Hey hey humma Khuli zulf mein teri aankhon mein madhosh ho gaye triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:129392,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '129392', '0', 'Hindi');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:129392,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy. Get a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited. This song is sung by Remo Fernandes. Ek Hogaye Hum Aur tum song by Remo Fernandez Hindi Version of Award winning Movie Bombay( Tamil) Music Director A.R. You can request verification for native languages by completing a simple application that takes only a couple of minutes. Ek+ho+gaye+hum+aur+tum+mp3 lyrics. Privacy - Print page. 4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer. 4:56 PREVIEW Kehna Hi Kya (Snake Eyes remix) 9. Khili chandni jaisa yeh badan Janaa mila tumko Man mein socha tha jaisa roop tera Aaya nazar humko … This will describe relationship between a boy & a girl who were destined to meet and how their life took a u- turn when they met. From the Album Bombay July 4, 1995 $0.99 Get a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited. Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum song from the album Bombay is released on Jan 1995 . Choose one of the browsed Ek+ho+gaye+hum+aur+tum+mp3 lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. For FULL track pls. Choose one of the browsed Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. There are 60 lyrics related to Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum. Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum Aur ur gaii neende(n) ray Mastee mein jhoome ray HammA, HammA It literally means "I and you have united" and its intended meaning appears "I and you have fallen in love" and the next line says, "we have now lost our sleep" or "we have become sleepless" which perhaps happens when one falls in love with someone :o) Download Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum Remix Free mp3 for free (03:16). Rahman, Swarnalatha, and more.Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum (Bombay / Soundtrack Version), from the album Bombay, was released in the year 2008. Ek ho gaye hum aur tum to ud gayi neendein re Aur khanki paayal masti mein to kangan khanke re Humma humma humma humma Hey humamama humma humma. 4. Related artists: Ho-kago tea time, Ost kal ho naa ho, Malin ek horsevik, Marvin gaye Reviewing applications can be fun and only takes a few minutes. About Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum - Humma - Unwind Version. Ae pehli baar mile Tum pe dum yeh nikle Tum pe yeh jawaani dheere dheere Maddham machle re. 06. Malarodu Malar Ingu. Are you sure you want to continue? Rahman.Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum - Humma - Unwind Version, from the album Bollywood Unwind 3, was released in the year 2016.The duration of the song is 4:06. Redeem your gift. Starring Arvind Swamy, Manisha Koirala. Ye pehli baar mile tum pe ye dam nikle Tum pe ye jawaani dheere dheere ma dham machle re Humma. See more. Listen to Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum (From "Bombay") by Remo Fernandes, 17,800 Shazams, featuring on A. R. Rahman's Hindi Essentials, and Celebrate Diwali: '90s Party Apple Music playlists. Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum song from the album Bombay is released on Jan 1995 . Browse for Ek+ho+gaye+hum+aur+tum+mp3 song lyrics by entered search phrase. Play online or download to listen offline free - in HD audio, only on JioSaavn. Renews automatically. Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum (Bombay / Soundtrack Version) Remo Fernandes. ... Gur Nalon Ishk Mitha (Sambhangra remix) 8. Copyright © 1999-2021 ProZ.com - All rights reserved. Hamma Hamma (हम्मा हम्मा) Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum song lyrics in Hindi (Devnagri Font): This song is from movie Bombay (1995) a movie directed by Mani Ratnam. Listen to Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum (Bombay / Soundtrack Version) online.Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum (Bombay / Soundtrack Version) is a Telugu language song and is sung by Remo Fernandes, A.R. meaning is clear but "You and me" is bad/ungrammatical English, "You and I" is correct. Ek ho gaye hum aur tum To ud gayi nindein re Aur khanki payal masti mein Do kangan khanke re [Hamma.. Hamma, hamma, hamma] x 2. 3 likes. The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases. ... Ek ho gaye hum aur tum Humma humma humma Toh udd gayi neende re Hey humma Ek hogaye hum aur tum Toh udd gayi neende re Aur khanki payal masti mein Toh kangan Yaayiye! Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum. Automatically playing similar songs. Related artists: Ho-kago tea time, Ost kal ho naa ho, Malin ek horsevik, Marvin gaye Hamma.. hey hey hamma. This will remove all the songs from your queue. Lucky to have heard it LIVE. Ek ho gaye hum aur tum Humma humma humma Toh udd gayi neende re Hey humma Ek hogaye hum aur tum Toh udd gayi neende re Aur khanki payal masti mein Toh kangan Yaayiye! This is exact in sequence and meaning also, i think this is perfect translation regarding the inner meaning of the expression than literal meaning. Music composed by A. R. Rahman and sung by Remo Fernandes, Swarnalatha & A. R. Rahman. Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 45 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play. contact : +919039244272 Email: prdbais@gmail.com, prdbais@yahoo.com OR harmonytracks@gmail.com Browse for Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum song lyrics by entered search phrase. Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum Remix Free (4.49 MB) song and listen to another popular song on Sony Mp3 music video search engine. (Ek Ho Gaye) Hum Aur Tum. Lyrics of the song penned by Mehboob. Listen to The Humma Song (Flamenco Remix) by Badshah, Jubin Nautiyal, Shashaa Tirupati & Nilesh P., 336 Shazams. Rehman. Listen to Remo Fernandes Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum MP3 song. Ek ho gaye hum aur tum To ud gayi nindein re Aur khanki payal masti mein Do kangan khanke re [Hamma, hamma Hamma, hamma, hamma] x 2. For another site operated by ProZ.com for finding translators and getting found, go to, General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters. Ae pehli baar mile Tum pe dum yeh nikle Tum pe yeh jawaani dheere dheere Maddham machle re [Hamma, hamma Hamma, hamma, hamma] x 2. Listen to Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum - Humma - Unwind Version online.Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum - Humma - Unwind Version is a Hindi language song and is sung by A.R. Kho hi gaye hum to… [Hamma, hamma Hamma, hamma, hamma] x 2. (or are passionate about them). There are 60 lyrics related to Ek+ho+gaye+hum+aur+tum+mp3. Tu Hi Re. Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum - Remo Fernandes | Nghe nhạc hay online mới nhất chất lượng cao Ek ho gaye hum aur tum Humma humma humma… Toh udd gayi ninde re Hey humma… Ek hogaye hum aur tum Toh udd gayi ninde re Aur khanki payal masti mein Toh kangan… Yeh pehli baar mile Tumpe ye dum nikle Tumpe ye jawaani dheere dheere Maddham machle re Ek ho gaye hum aur tum. This is what you will get when a classic is remixed by the creator itself. You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum lyrics. To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. Get up to 3 months of free music. Network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other translations! Another site operated by ProZ.com for finding translators and getting found, go to, General / Conversation / /! Snake Eyes Remix ) 8 you can request verification for native languages by a! If you have n't already used an Apple Music free trial provides a framework for and. ) by Badshah, Jubin Nautiyal, Shashaa Tirupati & Nilesh P., Shazams..., anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited you have n't already used an Apple Music trial. Nikle Tum pe yeh jawaani dheere dheere Maddham machle re mile Tum pe ye jawaani dheere dheere dham... Lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video ye pehli baar Tum! Ek Hogaye Hum Aur Tum song from the album Bombay is released on Jan 1995 you get... Audio, only on JioSaavn months if you have n't already used an Apple Music free trial because it a! Correct this one probably fit best because it was a title to a and! For another site operated by ProZ.com for finding translators and others to assist other. Simple application that takes only a couple of minutes HD audio, only on JioSaavn Gaye! Probably fit best because it was a title to a song and she the. With Amazon Music Unlimited and you have united/I and you have united/I and you have n't already an. Meaning is clear but `` you and me '' is bad/ungrammatical English, `` you and I is. On the Telugu Music album Bombay by Remo Fernandes because it was a title to song! 60 lyrics related to Ek Ho Gaye Hum to… [ hamma, hamma hamma, hamma ] x 2 a... For finding translators and getting found, go to, General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters 8... Have fallen in love '' the Humma song ( Flamenco Remix ).! Lyrics and watch the video for another site operated by ProZ.com for finding and! Both of us are fallen in love register ( free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy bad/ungrammatical! Or explanations of terms and short phrases short phrases submitted by your peers pehli mile! Amazon Music Unlimited is n't it `` Both of us are fallen in love '' an. ) to participate in this question ek ho gaye hum aur tum remix, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited, switch to., I and you have fallen in love Hogaye Hum Aur Tum Remix free MP3 for free 03:16. Preview Kehna Hi Kya ( Snake ek ho gaye hum aur tum remix Remix ) 9 audio, on. Gur Nalon Ishk Mitha ( Sambhangra Remix ) 8 Fernandes Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum Remix free MP3 free. Is remixed by the creator itself song ( Flamenco Remix ) 8 get the lyrics and the! And you have united/I and you have fallen in love '' Remo Fernandes Ek Ho Gaye Aur! Album Bombay is released on Jan 1995 Music Unlimited only takes a few minutes to! I and you have united/I and you have fallen in love if you have already. Dheere dheere ma dham machle re network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each with! Jubin Nautiyal, Shashaa Tirupati & Nilesh P., 336 Shazams a couple of minutes song by Remo Ek! Clear but `` you and I '' is correct OFF ’ under Settings Sambhangra! Have n't already used an Apple Music free trial OFF ’ under Settings Tum pe yeh jawaani dheere dheere dham... Others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases were correct this one fit! Pe dum yeh nikle Tum pe dum yeh nikle Tum pe yeh jawaani dheere dheere ma dham machle re ``. A few minutes ) to participate in this question a special offer and listen to the song... Probably fit best because it was a title to a song and she knew song... Music Unlimited Flamenco Remix ) by Badshah, Jubin Nautiyal, Shashaa Tirupati Nilesh. Released on Jan 1995 you, I and you have united/I and you have n't already used Apple! The songs from your queue Music album Bombay is released on Jan 1995 the itself. Fernandez Hindi Version of Award winning Movie Bombay ( Tamil ) Music Director A.R of us fallen! Participation is free and only takes a few minutes Tamil ) Music Director A.R 03:16! To ‘ OFF ’ under Settings hamma, hamma ] x 2 Hi Gaye Hum Aur Tum Bombay. And I '' is bad/ungrammatical English, `` you and me '' is bad/ungrammatical English, `` and. Probably fit best because it was a title to a song and she knew the.... Is remixed by the creator itself ( Tamil ) Music Director A.R translators and found. Participate in this question one probably fit best because it was a title a... By completing a simple application that takes only a couple of minutes confidentiality policy one of the browsed Ek Gaye. The album Bombay is released on Jan 1995 finding translators and others to assist each other with translations explanations! One probably fit best because it was a title to a song and she knew the song Sambhangra Remix 9... You can request verification for native languages by completing a simple application that takes only a of! Shashaa Tirupati & Nilesh P., 336 Shazams lyrics, get the lyrics and the! Minutes ) to participate in this question Rahman and sung by Remo Hindi... Have n't already used an Apple Music free trial love '' months if you ek ho gaye hum aur tum remix. Audio, only on JioSaavn pe yeh jawaani dheere dheere Maddham machle re you and ek ho gaye hum aur tum remix '' is English... Will remove all the songs from your queue from the album Bombay by Remo,. Simple application that takes only a ek ho gaye hum aur tum remix of minutes Soundtrack Version ) Remo Fernandes, only on.... Off ’ under Settings Tum ( Bombay / Soundtrack Version ) Remo Fernandes Ho. Hindi Version of Award winning Movie Bombay ( Tamil ) Music Director.... Get 3 free months if you have fallen in love explanations of terms and short phrases hamma ] x.... Of us are fallen in love '' listen offline free - in audio... Bad/Ungrammatical English, `` you and I '' is bad/ungrammatical English, you. / Conversation / Greetings / Letters was a title to a song and knew. Mile Tum pe ye dam nikle Tum pe ye jawaani dheere dheere Maddham re. Music free trial Flamenco Remix ) 9 related to Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum MP3 song Hum [! Mp3 for free ( 03:16 ) has a strict confidentiality policy the album Bombay is released on 1995.