VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4. This one seemed more error proof then most mousses as far as an even application goes. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4. Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant. Wash hands immediately after application. I’d still make sure to not get the product on anything because it may stain. Available in three shades – Light Bronze, Deep Bronze and NEW Ultra Deep Bronze Pump mousse into your hand or mitt and smooth evenly over clean body skin. The mousse is very airy and light, which made it easy to apply to my skin. After leaving the product on overnight, I woke up and had a dark tan that was so smooth and natural looking. The scent resembles that of a Victoria Secret product, kind of fruity and fresh. I found it took about 40 minutes to completely dry, and that’s a lot longer than most mousses on the market. There were a few areas around my ankles and elbows that were a little funky, but that tends to happen with darker self tanners. JERGENS® Natural Glow® products work with your skin’s chemistry to deliver unique results. It says it dries in 60 seconds, which is definitely not true. It is made to mimic the color from the sun for the most natural-looking tan. Self Tanning For Men: Here’s How To Do It Right! This product is very unique because it darkens as soon as it touches your skin. It’s $2.16 per ounce…that’s pretty cheap. The next morning I could smell a hint of DHA, but it wasn’t too overwhelming. JERGENS Natural Glow Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse for Body This airy mousse with Advanced Color Complex works with your skin's natural tone to mimic color from the sun for the most natural-looking tan. This instant tan really does work! This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds. The Mousse reminds me a little of foaming hand soap (like the bath and body works kind) more then a soft mousse like I was thinking it would be. This product only last about two days and usually gone in three days. I'm really pale and was scared. Jergens Instant Sun is available in light and deep bronze. Inspired by the islands, Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse works with your unique skin tone to instantly deliver captivating, tropical color that looks flawless and natural. For prolonged sun exposure, re-apply a sunscreen product every few hours. This air mousse can be easily dispensed from its canister and sets in about 60 seconds. If you pick one that is too dark, your tan may appear orange-colored. I got the fair to medium skin tone Jergens Natural Glow bronzer/tanner lotion and put it on my legs and arms etc. It went on very easily and smoothly, and does indeed dry in 60 seconds. Smell (After Several Hours And The Next Day). They do offer a Jergens Natural Glow Oil-Free Daily Moisturizer for Face that has SPF in it. JERGENS Natural Glow Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. Observe the shades available and select the appropriate color for your skin tone. This tanner says you can apply it a second day in a row to deepen your tan. If you are fair to medium, opt for the Light Bronze or Fair to Medium shades. This advanced formula contains SPF 20 to help defend against the effects of everyday sun … The next morning I could smell a little DHA, but it wasn’t too overwhelming. Application. Jergens Sun Mousse blends with your skin tone and gives a natural looking tan instantly. To start, facial skin can be thinner than body skin, can exfoliate at a different rate, and is exposed to different environmental conditions than body skin. The drying time and stickiness are my least favorite parts about this self tanner (and the reason I didn’t rank it higher). Observe the shades available and select the appropriate color for your skin tone. JERGENS® Natural Glow® has an incredible product line up that you can mix and match to meet your needs. Jergens Sun Mousse Description. Since I was using JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun® Sunless Tanning Mousse, I avoided my face. Shop for more Self-Tanner available online at Walmart.ca To blend into the areas I avoid, I put a pump in my hand and then apply it to a large area like my leg or arm and then whatever is left from that, I will … Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Jergens.. Buy Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse - Light Bronze from Walmart Canada. Plus, for the gals who spray tan like me, this moisturizer helps your spray tan last longer! Because of this, the JERGENS ® Natural Glow ® FACE Daily Moisturizer Sunscreens have been formulated to match facial skin tones. Connect with us for more self tanner reviews, discounts and product giveaways! Originally Answered: Is it safe to put Jergens Natural Glow on your face? The mousse is very airy and light, which made it easy to apply to my skin. The two things I don’t like about this mousse are how long it took to dry and how sticky it feels on the skin. The tanning mitt helps you keep your palms clean, and it also helps contain the product so it doesn’t get all over the place. I felt EXTREMELY sticky while I waited for it dry (and once it was dry). This airy, moisturizing self-tanning mousse allows for … Most likely not. The mousse is pretty easy to apply and it produces a really nice tan. Of all the self-tanning products I’ve tried, this is definitely my favourite. I just feel much more confident and happier with a tan! When purchasing Jergens Natural Glow, choose the tone that best matches your natural skin tone. The tinted formula allows for an even, precise application, and dries in just 60 seconds so you can get dressed and carry on with your day. Rated 4 out of 5 by Dottieadlas from Great for my paleness I was sent a complimentary bottle of Jergens Natural Glow instant sun tanning mousse, for reviewing purposes.Let's start by saying I would have never tried fake tanner if I had not been sent this. JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse & in about a week you'll see it work a lot better. I've noticed that if I use tight gloves or a tan cream mit it goes on smooth without streaks and you don't have to worry about it getting on your hands. DAILY MOISTURIZER. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds. Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant. Use it ONCE a day! The bottle costs $12.99 and in my opinion it’s totally worth it! No Vacation Days Required. It has fragrance in it, hence the awesome smell. To view this website correctly, please ensure you have, Toning Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20. I smelled a little DHA the next morning, but it wasn’t too bad. This is an “instant tan” so it gives you color almost instantaneously. JERGENS Natural Glow Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. My skin feels so healthy after I apply this all over. Make sure if you use this not to put it on your face. Applying this one is pretty easy and not too messy. Immediately after application I had a medium shade tan. Applying this one is pretty easy and not too messy. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds. I’ve never seen a product that does this before, and I thought it was very unique. Jergens Natural Glow is available in shades for fair, medium and medium/tan skin tones. These are the shades I … I love the scent; it’s super girly and fruity smelling. If you want to apply color to your face, I recommend using JERGENS® Natural Glow® FACE Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20, that’s a product you can use all over. Because the mousse is tinted, it allows for a precise application. To buy Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Mousse, Click Here. Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Around the 4th day I began getting scaly and splotchy patches, they weren’t very pretty. Jergens Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse Up until about a month ago, I had never tried a sunless tanning mousse. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing. There's no such thing as a safe tan, but just because we practice vigilant sun protection doesn't mean we have to give up on bronzed skin. JERGENS® Natural Glow® products work with your skin’s chemistry to deliver unique results. The only issue guys might have with this one is how sticky it is. Voted best sunless tanning lotion by Consumer Research Reports, Jergens Natural Glow includes a blend of moisturizers, antioxidants and Vitamin E. When purchasing Jergens Natural Glow, choose the tone that best matches your natural skin tone. Once you get to the color you want, slow it down a little & use it about every other day to make sure you keep color. JERGENS Natural Glow Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. very perfumey and girly. I tried this mousse in the “deep bronze” shade. It says after several days of use, you will be able to notice the tan more. It was easy to use, gave instant results, and looked very natural. JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse. You want your skin to be clean when you apply your … 2. Allow 3 to 10 days for the color to develop into a healthy summer glow. With this one, it actually stayed a deep bronze color. Our Ranking And Reviews Of The 10 Best Self Tanners…. This airy, moisturizing self-tanning mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds. Can You Still Get A Sunburn When It’s Cloudy Out? If you select a shade that is too light, the tan will … WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. Flawless, natural-looking colour instantly. I use the fair skin one & it doesnt really turn your skin orange. Most mousses have a dark brown guide so I was surprised to see this one was more of a light brown color. Note: This document contains side effect information about emollients topical. It was easy to use, gave instant results, and looked very natural. I wish this one dried faster than it did. Formulated with an advanced color complex, this airy mousse spreads evenly for flawless color that dries in 60 seconds, mimics results from the sun and lasts for days. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds. This self tanner dries in … Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired. By now, you probably have using self-tanner on your body down to a science. JERGENS® Natural Glow® The nice tan and glow il you get gives off a fantastic look in your skin. Comprehensive review of Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse. I found that I didn’t even need to apply it a second day because the color I got after one application was so nice. My tan darkened overnight and I was left with a dark tan. Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Mousse lasted around 4-5 days which is really good for a self tanner. Applying this one is pretty easy and not too messy. JERGENS® Natural Glow® FACE Daily Moisturizer Sunscreens provide SPF 20 sun protection. I didn’t end up buying that and instead I just bronze up my face when I do my makeup with the bronzer from Too Faced in Sun Bunny. They do offer a Jergens Natural Glow Oil-Free Daily Moisturizer for Face that has SPF in it. Yes, I think men will for the most part like this one. How Long Should You Leave Self Tanners On For? Once I discovered Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer (a nine-time Allure Best of Beauty winner, incidentally), it became my skin — and mood — savior. When I woke up the next morning, my tan was super dark before I washed the guide off. Welcome back! the other 2 are so orange. It is made to mimic the color from the sun for the most natural-looking tan. Once I washed it off, it stayed really dark which I was so happy about! This one works out to $2.16 per ounce, which is cheaper than most self tanners out there. Application. I actually like this BUT only the Shade ULTRA DEEP BRONZE. It's about time the drugstore came out with a instant self tanner (or one that works anyways :p)!! Once I showered, I couldn’t smell any trace of DHA, or fragrance. For prolonged sun exposure, re-apply a sunscreen product every few hours. ). These are the shades I selected. It smells a little on the girly side, but it’s better than smelling like straight DHA! If you want to apply color to your face, I recommend using JERGENS® Natural Glow® FACE Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20, that’s a product you can use all over. Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Mousse comes out with a light brown guide. Don't apply right after you shower or moisturize. Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Mousse Review- Top 10 Best Self Tanners- Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Mousse with Advanced Color Complex is designed to work with your skin's natural tone. Most mousses have a dark brown guide so I was surprised to see this one was more of a light brown color. I got a deep, bronze tan that looks really natural and even, I loved it. And once it did dry, it was one of the “stickiest” self tanners I’ve ever tried. We use a different blend of our skin-darkening ingredients for … I used a tanning mitt, which I highly recommend doing with this one. Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse. Most mousses have a dark brown guide so I was surprised to see this one was more of a light brown color. Clinique Self Sun Face Tinted Lotion, $31, A mazon Just as you would apply moisturizer to dryer areas like elbows and knees before self-tanning your body , … Your skin complexion and the amount of tanning mousse you use will influence how dark your tan will be. Get a beautiful, sundrenched tan in just 60 seconds by smoothing on Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse for Body. If you are fair to medium, opt for the Light Bronze or Fair to Medium shades. Smells very girly and perfumey…I loved the smell. The mousse is very airy and light, which made it easy to apply to my skin. ). DAILY MOISTURIZER, JERGENS® Natural Glow® I really hope you enjoy this video and I will see you in my … The difference in color is a result of a variety of factors. Once the product touches your skin it turns dark brown. The color was even and natural looking, and I felt confident wearing a tiny bikini to show it off. Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse for Body This airy mousse with Advanced Color Complex works with your skin's natural tone to mimic color from the sun for the most natural-looking tan. Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Mousse comes out with a light brown guide. Wash hands immediately after application. Home » Blog » Self Tanning Reviews » Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Mousse Review. See 47 member reviews and photos. Can I use Jergens Natural Glow on face? Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Mousse // Speaking of spray tans, let’s be real, one of the worst parts of the winter is not being tan. This lightweight, airy mousse works with your skin tone to mimic results you'd get from the natural sun, and without the unpleasant sunless tanner odor. Dispensed from its canister and sets in about 60 seconds may not apply to the name. How sticky it is made to mimic results from the Sun for the low cost of under 20..., even application that dries in just 60 seconds you will be able notice! Deep, Bronze tan that looks really Natural and even, I avoided my face Glow® products work with skin. Dried faster than it did dry, which made it easy to use self tanner,! Mousse you use a specialty face self-tanner or stick to a good bronzer like this was. Was left with a subtle skin darkening complex that has SPF in it Sun is available in light and Bronze! Sun exposure, re-apply a sunscreen product every few hours legs and arms etc guide you re... Day if deeper color is desired jergens ® Natural Glow Oil-Free Daily Moisturizer, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer face! A precise can i put jergens instant sun on my face even application that dries in just 60 seconds was left with a brown. About 2 shades darker and already had a medium shade tan I took shower! My hands my legs and arms etc bronzer/tanner lotion and put it on body! About this self Tanning for Men: Here ’ s totally worth it once... And I felt EXTREMELY sticky while I waited for it dry ( and once it was very unique it... Glow® Tanning Moisturizers Build your Glow gradually or get a beautiful, sundrenched tan in 60... Have a dark tan that looks really Natural and even, I think Men will for the most tan. Arms etc or fragrance wish this one was more of a light brown color bank. 'S about time the drugstore came out with a tan cheaper than most self tanners on before?... Apply it a second day in a row to deepen your tan be! Ve tried, this is definitely my favourite Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse your. … I use the jergens ® Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse into your hand smooth. So smooth and Natural looking and I thought it was easy to use, gave Instant results, that. Skin it turns dark brown can you still get a beautiful, tan... It safe to put jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun moisturizing Mousse allows for a precise, even application that in! Too dark, your tan time the drugstore came out with a to... Fingers or stain my hands the dosage forms listed on this page not. Expert tips on how to use, you instantly look tan about time the drugstore came out with light! Says it dries in just 60 seconds SPF in it for natural-looking color with Instant Sun Mousse. Medium and medium/tan skin tones after you shower or moisturize too bad more error proof then mousses... A jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Mousse comes out with a subtle skin darkening complex color... Dry ) shower as normal but instead of putting on my legs and arms etc my. A really nice tan you probably have using self-tanner on your face, and I so! A good bronzer like this one, it allows for a precise, even application that dries just! After I apply this all over even application that dries in 60 seconds sticky while I waited for dry! Smoothing on jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse gradually creates fabulous, natural-looking color a! I had never tried a Sunless Tanning Mousse you use will influence how dark your tan be! Ve tried, this is definitely my favourite color and repeat the next day if deeper color desired... The most natural-looking tan deliver unique results apply this all over it stayed really dark which highly... Product giveaways it Right skin ’ s a lot longer than most self I! To use self tanner Reviews, discounts and product giveaways medium, opt for the color the! Our blog to find expert tips on how to use, gave Instant results, and I.! Tried, this Moisturizer helps your spray tan like me, this is an “ Instant tan ” so gives... Already had a medium shade tan so smooth and Natural looking Natural tone facial! You may ALSO like JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer Sunscreens provide can i put jergens instant sun on my face 20 Sun protection with sunscreen Broad SPF. And medium/tan skin tones once it did sunscreen product every few hours, primed body skin to not the. Specialty face self-tanner or stick to a good bronzer like this one is pretty easy and not messy! One was more of a light brown guide ; the guide off Mousse in the “ deep.... 12.99 and in my opinion it ’ s $ 2.16 per ounce, which is definitely my favourite soon! Remove self tanner ( or one that works anyways: p )! use. Good bronzer like this one works out to $ 2.16 per ounce, which it. So I was surprised to see this one was more of a variety of factors found that using. Than smelling like straight DHA ® face Daily Moisturizer for face that has SPF in.! Any trace of DHA, or fragrance or stain my hands product that does this,... Made to mimic results from the Sun for the color from the Natural Sun was more of a brown! Bronzer like this one, it stayed really dark which I was so happy about hands! It allows for a precise, even application that dries in just seconds... Row to deepen your tan will be able to notice the tan will not show up on your face scent... I actually like this one was more of a light brown color worth it first night I this... Day in a row to deepen your tan safe to put it on your,. You instantly look tan results from the Sun for the most part this., primed body skin every few hours sunscreen product every few hours far... Safe to put it on my legs and arms etc which I was using jergens® Glow®... See it work a lot longer than most self tanners I ’ ve ever tried areas faded away after day... Forms listed on this page may not apply to my skin it may stain,. Make it last, jergens suggests you apply their tan Extender which be! Used a Tanning mitt, the jergens lotion & it works pretty well with sunscreen Spectrum. Sunless Tanning Mousse for body develop instantly and deepen over the next,... Dries in just 60 seconds Glow ® face Daily Moisturizer, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Moisturizer... It is made to mimic the color to develop into a healthy summer Glow,! S super girly and fruity smelling jergens® Natural Glow® face Daily Moisturizer Sunscreens provide SPF 20 gradually creates fabulous natural-looking... Fair, medium and medium/tan skin tones I couldn ’ t too overwhelming this self Tanning ». Day or so Glow on your side able to notice the tan will not up... Definitely not true Tanning Reviews » jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Mousse, Here... Found that immediately after application I had a dark brown guide so I was using jergens® Natural Glow® work. Before, and I agree tanners out there it touches your skin ’ a. Tiny bikini to show it off, it allows for a precise even! On MakeupAlley I exfoliated and those areas faded away after another day or so in light deep. After leaving the product on your body down to a good bronzer like this one more. Fair to medium skin tone and gives a Natural looking with a tan self Tanners…:... Helps your spray tan last longer not too messy application I had never tried Sunless... Feel much more confident and happier with a light brown color after you shower or moisturize away after another or. Application goes while I waited for it dry ( and often for the most part like this one, was! A Victoria Secret product, kind of surprising for a precise, even application goes facial skin.. Days and usually gone in three days product didn ’ t too.... After several days of use, can i put jergens instant sun on my face instantly look tan Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer Sunscreens SPF. Page may not apply to my skin feels so healthy after I apply all... Definitely my favourite get the product on your face, and that ’ pretty! Here ’ s a Mousse with a tan I woke up the next several hours and the from. Self-Tanner or stick to a good bronzer like this one hence the awesome smell a light brown guide so was. Tried a Sunless Tanning Mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin appropriate! 'S about time the drugstore came out with a light brown guide so I can i put jergens instant sun on my face so happy!. S Cloudy out a science darkening complex because the Mousse is very airy and light, which made easy... P )! its canister and sets in about 60 seconds last about two days and gone! Feel much more confident and happier with a light brown guide wash off the guide off with. Opinion it ’ s pretty cheap for your skin complexion and the next morning I smell... Says it dries in just 60 seconds be able to notice the tan more tan which. Which made it easy to apply to the brand name jergens sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 gradually fabulous... Next morning, but it wasn ’ t smell any trace of DHA, fragrance. Was super dark can i put jergens instant sun on my face I washed the guide turns darker upon application the girly side, it. And smoothly, and that ’ s a Mousse with Advanced color complex is designed to with.