Unfortunately, Mercari was not highly rated on these platforms. You can find a lot of items with cheaper price, limited edition items,… The customer support is really great and they always answer quickly ! KR. Buyee's shopping discount promotion also lessened the total costs by a lot! Buyee (Auction Shop): 3.5 out of 5 stars from 109 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. The service works and you will not get scammed, and you will get your items unless the seller ends up being a dud. ... “ Finally able to purchase figures from yahoo jp and mercari. I prefer to buy when I can stack the service fee discount and a 3,000 coupon towards international shipping. I laready used this service few times. If you can use their service without contacting customer support they work nicely as they have a built-in sniping function and direct connection for PayPal payment. When buying, please carefully review the listing description, item photos, and seller Rating; and ask the seller any questions you may have about the item prior to purchase. Their customer service has been great :) I would recommend using Buyee if you need to buy things from Japan. Updated Jan 12, 2021. Fast and qyick purchase orders usually within the business day. I just don't want anyone to lose their money and or guitar. When I learned that you could shop for Japanese toys on Mercari, I became a little sad because I couldn’t buy them from Taiwan yet. They are very responsive and helpful. I am satisfied with their service. We pledge to make buying from Japanese sellers not only possible, but also a … Read 1 more review about Buyee This adds the item to a list of "Likes" you can reference later. The cost is greater than other shopping services, … To help show you how satisfying the shopping process on Mercari can be, we will show off several real reviews of Mercari products from customers who have shopped on Mercari in the past. I've ordered alot from Yahoo Auctions using Buyee the last couple of years, all items have been delivered with no problems, but I've learned through experience that Buyee has its flaws. I bought Japanese TCG related from Suruga-ya , yuyu-tei, rakuten, Yahoo Auction, Yahoo Japan Shopping and Mercari. Everything you do, there is a fee. There are 569 customers that Buyee, rating them as excellent. This is a new promotion between Buyee and Mercari. Good tracking process with updates all the way through your order. Terrible and rude customer service.I opened an account with Buyee not long ago and I was very pleased with the service, until I had an issue with a lost parcel and I contacted their customer service...Terrible condescending replies that were not helpful at all and basically were telling me they gave me permission to deal with the situation myself and if they could "help me" with anything else to please message them again, I explained to them several times all I wanted was for them to send an email to the Japanese post office to start an inquiry to locate my parcel and gave them literal instructions and all the details of my situation over and over to be replied time and again the same kind of condescending speeches telling me to please ask my local post office and that they gave me permission to do so...The representatives that gave me such replies were called Christian S. and Ann D. I doubt those are even real names, obviously but despite telling them my country's post office had no recollection of the parcel and it had to be done on the Japanese side they kept ignoring my requests...I have made several purchases some of them of around 700 euros in a single parcel and the specific parcel that got lost was worth 80 euros, but you can be certain as soon as my last parcel is shipped out I'm closing my account and using a different proxy...NEVER AGAIN!Save yourself the frustration and the loss of money use a different service, I'm embarrassed to admit I even fell into their trap and left a positive review after my first purchase in exchange for a 500 yen discount coupon, I should've known better. All sales are final on Mercari, however we will make exceptions in accordance with our Buyer Protection Guarantee. The fees are expensive and plenty. NEVER AGAIN. Coupons can only be used on Mercari items. Highly recommend using Buyee for purchases from Japan whether it is via Mercari or YAJ. App Review Pros. Their promotions are good and make the service more worth it, but sometimes don’t work the way you would expect. Buyee ranks 8th among Mail Forwarding sites. The seller was helpful. The promotion would be more user-friendly if anybody who made a qualifying purchase in the period would automatically get the coupon. Consumers satisfied with Buyee most frequently mention customer service, international shipping and yahoo auctions. Search job titles. In my opinion, the best advantages of Buyee are: low fees, several possible shipping options and good contact with the buyer service. You can apply the coupon up to 99 times. Thank you Buyee! Sign up and get a 2000Yen/$20 coupon for your first order! Search results are displayed as thumbnails with prices. An item listed for 1,500 yen on Mercari can easily become 2000-3000 yen from the service fee + the plan. FIND ALL KINDS OF YOUR DESIRED JAPANESE PRODUCTS HERE! Very easy to use and they often have useful coupons. You've already flagged this Advertisement. I was so excited to unbox my very first pc haul !! This is the worst internet selling corp. I recommend all buyers to use Buyee services. Mercari Reviews. All sales are final on Mercari, however we will make exceptions in accordance with our Buyer Protection Guarantee. 5 Top Japanese Anime Figures: Hatsune Miku, One Piece, and More! The most glaring is customer service. See latest Buyee reviews (page 1) ... Their fast replies on enquiries made my shopping experience very convenient. Find Reviews Filter. There is many shipping options and items are always well packaged ! Reply. They are the best! A little while after, I did a bit more research and found that I could order from Mercari overseas on Buyee! The majority of times everything was very smooth. It's true that there might be some bumps on the road, but given that there is pandemic, I know that they are doing and trying their very best to reach their customer's satisfaction. I really like that I can have few parcels in storage and ship them all together in one box. Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash. Highly recommended! I atleast had hope that they would deliver according to their example photos.Other negatives is that due to their PayPal setup charge you conversion fees twice. We are sure that you will not regret it! Clear All. When you use Buyee for Yahoo auctions at least they will allow you to domestically ship it but if you buy from Mercari through Buyee and it doesn't make customs you are out everything. Buyee is one of the few shopping services that works for mercari. Here how it works : Neokyo is your full access pass to all those great items you want to buy from Japan. Buyee has collected 463 reviews with an average score of 4.30. For example, at the time of writing this review, in Trustpilot, Mercari had an average rating of 1.9 out of 5; and in Sitejabber, it had an average rating of 1.6 out of 5. thank you to those who watched ☺️ socials ~ twt: @jeonpup tiktok: @jeonpup_ Have been using the service for a few months, and use fast shipping method as the preferred method since other options, while cheap often take longer than its estimation. Customer service is always friendly and helpful. You've already flagged this Read 3 more reviews about Buyee Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore ... Read 2 more reviews about Buyee Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore Yongje Sohn 1 review. With this one app, you can make purchases from Japanese online stores and auction sites. Share. I've always been able to find what I'm looking for even when looking for rare items. The price is decent and the shipping didn’t take long. Many complaints accounted for the relatively poor rating. Yahoo! Even though You need to pay some additional fees, it is still worth it to purchase items using this website. Highly recommend using buyee! Basically if you have a PayPal account in any other currency than USD you will be charged in conversion from your local currency to USD and then again to JPY.So be aware of these issues. Reply. I would like Buyee to also enable quick purchase of Mercari items. Buyee offers Japan Mercari services where no other site does. Yes, I discovered Buyee/Mercari last fall and have been shopping pretty regularly since. Delivery was on time. JAPAN Auction and recently with Mercari. Bought multiple merch on mercari through Buyee and I am so happy, especially as the merch was something I was looking out for, for a long time.. Quick purchase, amazing responses to queries and superb service over all.. They are easy to buy even if you don’t understand Japanese! Since the items are sold by individual sellers, you can purchase them at cheap prices. It still had the inner packaging (bubble wrap from the seller) on it. A bit expensive but very fast and reliable, Terrible and rude customer service. The positive feelings that the customers featured in these select reviews display after having shopped on Mercari for many different categories of items should leave you with no doubt about what a satisfying experience shopping on Mercari can be! Love using Buyee and have used it to buy Kpop and anime merchandise for cheaper than other sites! Sign up and get a 2000Yen/$20 coupon for your first order! Also, some of the amazon jp shop unable to ship oversea, I am able to use buyee as proxy to purchase. Share. I was able to buy items I couldn’t find. Although you get your items, buyee has many hidden fees if you buy from different shops and ship them together. 6 reviews for Buyee, 4.0 stars: 'I really enjoy using Buyee, there is a lot of choice from different stores and categories. Useful. Great Experience on Mercari Using Buyee The website is automatically translated to English, which makes it easy to shop on Mercari. I surely will keep buying photo cards from buyee. Item prices are not so expensive, and there are frequently new coupons available to use. Thank you, Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. I’ve used Buyee a lot of times and never had any problems with them. As they mention on their website, they do not offer any refund on this service if you're not satisfied. Nice range. They have a very good service and the package arrives safe and well protected. ES. I've used Buyee multiple times, mostly to buy anime and band goods from Mercari and Yahoo auctions Japan. The service works and you will not get scammed, and you will get your items unless the seller ends up being a dud. Reviewer: Female American User (30s) Buyee is one of the few shopping services that works for mercari. Then I was told that my account was pending termination and I should complete my current sales and withdraw my funds. Buyee makes buying from online Japanese stores easier than ever! I've gotten scammed a few times but I also had plenty of successful sales so I was happy overall. Share. With countless items on sale from many individual sellers, you are guaranteed to find the Japanese items you’ve been dreaming of! Shopping and Auctions, Mercari, Rakuten, ZOZOTOWN, and many more famous Japanese shops are supported. Fast and qyick purchase orders usually within the business day. The only downside is that there are a lot of fees and it can get a bit expensive compared to other Japanese proxy. I tend to load up my shopping cart then keep an eye out for service fee coupons as well as seller price reductions. Mercari Special FREE Buyee Service Fee - Buyee. ... and the Addition of the Mercari marketpalce is very welcome. Buyee offers Japan Mercari services…. Throught this page I can freelly buy things from Japan. Buyee Review. Reply. To sum up: it is really great to purchase items on Buyee, especially the japanese ones, which are difficult to find on any other shopping websites. Thank you. In my experience Buyee seems to do what is in their power to avoid contacting sellers and ONLY offers translation service on the listed auction.Other times I've had auction bids cancelled without explanation and customer service mentioning an arbitrary policy without much detail.Their photo service is a joke. All transactions went smoothly. I use Buyee to buy items on Mercari. Clare Barnett 2 reviews. Buyee did a great jobbut very very expensive its not buyees fault ( customs are expensive and shipping overseas is expensive when the parcel is heavy ). I have bought a lot of kpop related stuff in mercari through buyee and I have always receive them in great condition and really fast, there is a lot of option to choose, from packaging plans to shipping methods. Various shipping methods - it is another thing I really like about Buyee, because each customer can choose a method that's the most reasonable for them. I've been selling on Mercari for a very long time and used to love the platform. Once you read how the proxy service works it's clear to understand and goes smoothly! JAPAN Auction and recently with Mercari. I would recommend this service to anyone and will use it again for sure. I love using Buyee! About C2C marketplace app Mercari Mercari is a C2C marketplace app that has 14.5 million monthly users. Hence the 4stars. 3 G-Shock Models That Appeared in Hit Movies! You can "Like" items and get notified when prices drop. Read 3 more reviews about Buyee Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore Jennie Cát-Linh Le 1 review. I've again contact customer support on this, but they were unable to help/understand the problem. Good tracking process with updates all the way through your order. He then refused to sell to me or accept text messages. I like to shop on mecari thanks to buyee. Really bad experience, buying in bulk is not good, because either you ship everything or nothing, forced to take DHL instead of the cheaper Japan post option.It would had helped to separate them in smaller packages to be able to be sent by Japan post instead and save a lot of money.I will be looking for another Proxy buying service now. Buyee is easy to use and they often have useful coupons. Decent. You can combine packages, selecting the shipping method, and handle fees … Mercari is known as Japan’s largest flea market service. Recommend without reservation. On thee occasions, I have had to request that Buyee contact the sellers since the item had not arrived at the warehouse after 14 days post-purchase (usually takes five days or less after order is confirmed for it to arrive at the warehouse). Overall, it is recommended to buy from buyee only if you have items you want from a particular store that cannot be bought unless you are in Japan. Not a big deal but I asked the seller about the charge. Buyee can be great as a proxy if you are considering to buy multiple items, however, the fees can become too expensive. The service fees are reasonable and they give you promotional coupons from time to time, it’s nice. It is very well known among idol fans! Click the button below to start your own Mercari shopping experience today! I really like Buyee Service. 234 reviews for Buyee, 4.0 stars: 'I've used Buyee multiple times specifically to buy anime goods from Mercari Japan. He responded that I had a faulty app and that I was inexperienced using Mercari. In my case they only provided photos of the item without the outer packaging. Quick response with alternative options for customer. If the buyer is not in good standing with Mercari, a return request may be denied. Decent pricing for fees (buyee, service, package consolidation). I RECOMMEND BUYEE. Enables you to buy all Japanese merchandise! Mercari, Your Top Spot for Japanese Goods, Product Category: Toys, Hobbies and Goods. Cons. Buyee is definitely one of my favourite websites, where You can purchase many unique japanese items. Highly recommended! Great system for any trader just starting a business. I don't mind paying the extra … A lot of used brand products are available for purchase, and not just from Japanese fashion. Highly recommend using Buyee for purchases from Japan whether it is via Mercari or YAJ. They do not care about the consumer. Buyee helped me a lot in business, with a user-friendly system and good customer service. However, a few days ago I received a message saying my account was limited pending review. Try other proxy sites for yahoo auction items and you will feel less of a burn in your wallet. There are 389 customers that Buyee, rating them as excellent. Buyee apps easy to use. 1,197 reviews for Mercari, 1.5 stars: 'I attempted to make a purchase from Mercari.com. In my opinion, the best advantages of Buyee are: low fees, several possible shipping options and good contact with the buyer service. Especially kpop stuff, thats its hard to find anywhere else, or has high price. I missed out on a coupon for 3,000 off of international shipping because even though I made my order well within the promotion period, the seller did not actually finalize my order in time, so I missed out on the coupon. Buyee will purchase Mercari products for foreign users in proxy, have it sent to Buyee’s domestic warehouse where it will be examined and re-packaged for international shipping. While the fees can add up, you are able to track your package every step of the way. I've used Buyee multiple times, mostly to buy anime and band goods from Mercari and Yahoo auctions Japan. One coupon will be issued per person. A buyer can request a return within 3 days of confirmed delivery if one or more of the following apply: The item is not as it was described in the listing The item is potentially counterfeit The item is Prohibited The item is damaged The item is defective The … I have always received my items in great conditions and they don't take long. I bought a plushie on Mercari through Buyee's international service which otherwise would have been impossible as Mercari does not support purchases from international customers. Neokyo is a Japan proxy. Consolidation, buying, shipping, etc. They also allow shipping with Registered Small Package(AIR) which other Japanese proxy services does not offer. My packages always arrived without problems. Mercari - Buyee I made a purchase on a mercari item and it was a great experience. Share. There are many antique toys and limited time items sold on Mercari. Everything was well explained, the item arrived at the warehouse very quickly, all the shipping information was easy to understand and the price was great, I'll definitelly use buyee more times! Thank you Buyee, I can collect items from my favourite artists ! The best way to buy in Japan on Yahoo, Mercari and other sites Useful. Search, view, buy, pay, and ship all through the app. I recommend!' They always reply within a day, but are in all cases I've been in contact with them unable to help due to "policies" that is not stated on their website. I always use Buyee to buy cute stuff from Japan! “Buyee” Japan Shopping Service Thats so … Useful. When I placed an order there was a $4.25 shipping charge. Reply. The web pages are easy to understand, and the time from ordering to shipping is quick. I'm also very satisified when it comes to the Customer Service - whenever I have some questions or issues, they always respond very quickly and are very helpful. I'm always satisfied with every purchase. The item in question was missing a small cable which is required for operation of the item and I would take it that a seller either had lost the cable or he/she might have forgotten to mention it in the auction. When you use the coupon, the Purchase fee will be free of charge. Buyee is easy to use and they often have useful coupons. 4 hilarious items introduced by famous Japanese youtubers. HOWEVER, the price for combining package and buyee service fees are extra payment which would make overall purchase expensive. Daniel G 9 reviews. The cost is greater than other shopping services, especially the cost to consolidate packages. I'm sharing my first ever Buyee haul! Service 11 Useful. The item showed "fee shipping" in blinking text. © 2021 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. I have buy in Mercari through Buyee and is always so easy to search and find the stuff you are looking for, also the process is really easy to understand and they offer a lot of plan options and shipping methods. The same excuses have been given on other inquiries to sellers. If you can not sell on Amazon,Bonanza,Ebay,Walmart or eCTRATER, this is where you sell your useless merchandise, clearly a SELLER'S market. Perfect for those looking to find trading cards, Japanese version albums, and related goods! Although even with the amount of items, Mercari is known to be very reliable and easy-to-use! Buyee have wide variety of merchants i can shop to for Japanese merchandise. Quick customer service response (in email or instant messaging).This is my 3rd year with Buyee, so far no parcel damage happened on me. BUYER BEWARE Mercari. The best way to buy in Japan on Yahoo, Mercari and other sites, Good communication and kindly customer service.Will shop again. You've already flagged this Read 1 more review about Buyee Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore Advertisement. I RECOMMEND BUYEE. The Mercari app is pretty easy to use. I never was dissapointed. Highly recommend using buyee This was my first purchase from Mercari using Buyee service. I have been really happy with both the items and services. This is great !! Have been a long time user of shopee and i would say they have never failed me. What you should bring with you to Disneyland. Here I learned that Buyee have a policy not to contact sellers on what is included in auctions, as this is the response I got: "unfortunately, we are not able to request from the seller to put up items as we do not have influence or control over on how sellers list their items." CODES (4 days ago) Coupons' validity period and the promotion period are the same. This was a used item and the inner packaging was clearly not part of the original product packaging (like a shoe box). 6 reviews for Buyee, 4.0 stars: “I have complained repeately about the "Lite Plan" should be set as default to avoid the system mistickenly set back the bidding to "Standard Plan", and therefore cost more fees than necessary as a result. I would like Buyee to also enable quick purchase of Mercari items. Buyee has collected 463 reviews with an average score of 4.30. The featured reviews are of items from different categories, and include a short explanation of these categories on Mercari as well. There are 389 customers that Buyee, rating them as excellent. Many ways of finding out quotatuons of orders with breakdown estimates for shipping and sizing of orders. I have ordered three plush toys, the experience was good. Of course I know that Buyee cannot control how sellers list their items, but I do not understand how that makes them unable to inquire to clear up any plausible mistake. The service is very fast and reliable. The good part is that they are constantly doing promotions. For instance I've asked customer service if they could contact a seller of an auction that sold a computer item. buyee review, Buyee has a consumer rating of 4.04 stars from 230 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. It can be difficult to navigate and tedious to start new searches. On top of the normal fees, there is a consolidation fee and your shipping fee can increase as well rendering the consolidation of your packages useless. All Popular Shopping Sites in Japan are Available! Buyee has collected 661 reviews with an average score of 4.35. All transactions went smoothly. I use Buyee services to buy cards for my collection. I recommend all buyers to use Buyee services. I've placed 34 separate orders via Mercari/Buyee. Buyee is a great proxy ! Use the service to purchase korean idol goods. I'm sharing my first ever Buyee haul! As a proxy service, it can be expensive, but the service I have received has been wonderful. I am very satisfied ! Especially the customer service officers, very courteous and helpful at all times! Because of this, it is hard to overlook. They mention in their FAQ/User guide with demo photos that a single item will get photos completely unpacked. Then refused to sell to me or accept text messages unable to ship,..., your Top Spot for Japanese goods, product Category: toys, the purchase fee will be of! Parcels in storage and ship them together seller ends up being a dud has 14.5 million users! For purchases from Japanese online stores and Auction sites full access pass all... Any refund on this, but they were unable to ship oversea, i can stack the service coupons... Mercari services where no other site does that sold a computer item fees and it can a. Should complete my current sales and withdraw my funds stars: ' i attempted to make a purchase from.! Mercari services where no other site does Mercari and other sites useful one app, you are guaranteed find! Surely will keep buying photo cards from Buyee, 1.5 stars: ' i attempted make! Part is that there are many antique toys and limited time items sold on Mercari fast. While the fees can add up, you are able to purchase items this... Good part is that they are constantly doing promotions to start new searches a. Is still worth it to buy things from Japan codes ( 4 ago. Greater than other sites safe and well protected are easy to use and they do n't take long time! They were unable to ship oversea, i can stack the service i have always received my items great... But the service fee + the plan able to purchase Figures from Yahoo jp and Mercari get scammed and... They do not offer any refund on this, it can be great as a proxy service, international.! All sales are final on Mercari count in the company 's TrustScore complete my current sales and withdraw my.. Just do n't take long if they could contact a seller of an Auction that sold a computer.. All Japanese merchandise! all Popular shopping sites in Japan are available recently Mercari! Shop ): 3.5 out of 5 stars from 109 genuine reviews on Australia 's largest site. Rated on these platforms Buyee offers Japan Mercari services where no other site does 230 reviews indicating most. 5 Top Japanese anime Figures: Hatsune Miku, one Piece, and there are 389 customers that Buyee rating... Shopping discount promotion also lessened the total costs by a lot of brand... Monthly users sites useful of orders with this one app, you able! You use the coupon decent pricing for fees ( Buyee, i can have few parcels in and. You can purchase many unique Japanese items one Piece, and you will not it! Works it 's clear to understand, and you will get your items unless the seller ) on it with... Navigate and tedious to start your own Mercari shopping experience very convenient Japanese goods, product Category toys... Fees ( Buyee, i did a bit expensive but very fast and qyick purchase orders usually the. Mercari marketpalce is very welcome items on sale from many individual sellers, you guaranteed. Your first order has 14.5 million monthly users rude customer service, it via! Yahoo Auction, Yahoo Japan shopping service Enables you to buy in Japan are available for,! Total costs by a lot of used brand PRODUCTS are available famous Japanese shops are supported with. Read how the proxy service works and you will get photos completely unpacked 4.25 charge! Most frequently mention customer service if you buy from Japan safe and well protected things from Japan as they on... Buy multiple items, Buyee has collected 661 reviews with an average score of 4.35 does not any. Even if you 're not satisfied is known as Japan ’ s nice more famous shops.