4.0 stars Affordability. That includes calling daily to ask when will they come to fix anything. Office staff, Amanda, Jasmine, and Krishun are always courteous, caring and professional. Show more Show less. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. View rent, amenities, features and contact Brentwood Place leasing office for a tour. This property is all of what you make it. Yes...you can have it all! 2 Bed . Don't be fooled by the FAKE reviews posted by the property owners and managers friends. If you want to move somewhere in 2018, this is NOT the place! 72d Vanmark Way, Saint Louis, MO 63144, USA. Apartments. with all the beautiful landscaping. Located 5 miles from Brentwood Cathedral, the property has a garden and free private parking. They like to squeeze you in at the end of the day around 4:30 when they are on their way home so that they can say they'll be back tomorrow, which they NEVER come back unless you keep calling. BRENTWOOD PLACE APARTMENTS, LLC is an entity registered at Georgia with company number 08004847. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Brentwood Place Apartments. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Repairs are done timely. Jessica was the best, she took care of stuff when needed. Well you lose tenants when you’re not honest and open with them about what is going on around them. Brentwood Place Apartments - 32 Brentwood Place in Forsyth, Georgia. We have really enjoyed having you as our neighbor and wish you all the best in your new journey. 6053 Summer Ave. Public . I am a current 6 year resident. Property Details. • Brentwood Place is located in Saint Louis, Missouri in the 63144 zip code. … I have lived here 2 years with minimum to no problems. Schools. Brentwood Place is an 80 unit General Family Apartment Community located at 32 Brentwood Place in Forsyth, Georgia. Brentwood place apartments is a great community to live in. Be the first to add a review on this property. Brentwood Place Apartments; CCPA. How do you know there's a flood in an apartment and NOT take precautions to keep mold from coming through the walls? If you do decide to move in these apartments, make sure you bring an alarm system and security doors with you along with a dog because someone is looking at your apartment and ready to kick your back door in!!!!!! Also, this is a safe place to live. The management is terrible!!! Hello, I guess they do no want to lose tenants. Saved to Favorites. I love Mrs Jessica and Heather! Shelby Oaks Elementary School. Jessica is a liar I didn’t give a 30 day notice , but my lease was up so now she is saying I owe a thousand dollars. It made me feel like they knew more than they were letting on. Reviews (478) 994-8118. At brentwood apartments our apartment residences are designed with you in mind. It is located in an area that is quiet and convenient for shopping groceries, and easy to find foods. Apply now Apply. Why Choose Brentwood Place Apartments at Brentwood Place are equipped with Walk-in Closets, Ceiling Fans and Wood-look Flooring* and have rental rates ranging from $ 822 to $ 1,565. … We have an optimized web accessible version of this site available. If you are a person that enjoys peace and quiet, you'd love it here too. The Estates at Brentwood Lake is located in the premier area of Reynoldsburg, Ohio in the prestigious Pickerington School District and minutes from Columbus. Hello! Property Manager at Brentwood Place Apartments, responded to this review: Thank you so much for your review. Cloudflare Ray ID: 61616926bc9d1e79 • I wish I had a choice to give these apartments a 0 star due to safety and poor concern for tenants safety and terrible conditions of the apartments. It’s been about 6 break ins within 2 weeks. My credit fell a bit because I wasn't working for most of last year. Brentwood Apartments offers beautiful apartment homes for rent in Lake Jackson, TX. The ratio of number of residents in brentwood to the number of sex offenders is 4152 to 1. Brentwood Place Lifestyle Ratings. Rose Marie. Contact now: Good News! We do have very strict criteria for our residents and make sure to let all applicants know that criteria, prior to running any credit/background checks. Brentwood Place Apartments in Memphis, Tennessee is nestled in beautiful trees, providing a park like setting and everything else you desire in apartment home living. Building Location. Every apartment will require maintenance, that's just life! Brentwood Place Apartments is a peaceful, park like apartment community just minutes from Bartlett, TN. Escape the everyday world within your own peaceful respite and enjoy a carefree lifestyle where our focus is you. Also, don't forget to mention Hubbiz to Brentwood Place Apartments. The Brentwood Place project began in September, 2012 with the Design Review. We offer spacious 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms all equipped with full size washer dryer and feature an open floor plan. Interstate 40 puts Downtown Memphis just a few minutes away, allowing you to easily reach the city center for work or leisure anytime. On Site Laundry. Swimming Pool. I am just waiting on a court date so I can show I left my apartment in good condition , and show how it was full of mold. Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review for Brentwood Place! Brentwood Places consists of 79 apartment homes. Call us to schedule a tour today. Click here to view. Krishun is a very good maintenance worker. Brentwood Place, Brentwood. At that point, various amounts of site preparation had begun. The management team is helpful and friendly. I know someone else that stays over there and all they did was paint over the mold. Great Schools® Kate Bond Middle School. The safety of the tenants was not enough to let them know about the multiple break ins. Application Fee: $50 per applicant. The appliances are OLD and dirty and breaks down a lot. Residents enjoy prime access to dozens of public parks, including the enormous Shelby Farms Park to the south, a sprawling greenspace covered with trails and ponds as well as a dog park, a farmers’ market, and a paintball course. After you do business with Brentwood Place Apartments, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. The two-bedroom apartments exceed 1,010 square feet of space and feature a second bathroom with shower. When you report an repair issue, Heather or Jessica will happily tell you, "I'll put in a ticket". You'll have to keep calling every day or week until they come. The mold could have got me and my daughters sick. See More. Å Moving Center List a Property Log In. My husband's credit is good, but still a no go because EVERY signee has to have a passing credit score. I am a future former resident. This apartment was full of mold and I should have called code enforcement. Staying Home? Õ. Ask about our move-in specials Best of St. Louis. The company's registered agent is NONE, , GA It was multiple break ins within weeks. Quite wooded setting. Ms. Wakefield. Brentwood Place Apartments is located in Memphis, Tennessee in the 38134 zip code. 1270 N Graham St. Public. Brentwood Place Apartments is located in the 63144 Zip code of St. Louis, MO.This community is professionally managed by Mills Properties. Our beautiful apartment homes provide insulated windows, plush carpet, garden style bath tubs and walk in closets. A Big Thanks to the Owner for having a Great Team. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Germantown Apartments For Rent bringing the brentwood back to life again. If you have a maintenance issue, you come out better hiring someone to fix it for you and submitting the receipt along with your reduced rent payment. I would not advise anyone to move over here. Get directions, reviews and information for Brentwood Place Apartments in Forsyth, GA. Brentwood Place Apartments 32 Brentwood Pl Forsyth GA 31029. First of all of our residents in Brentwood, just 328 feet from Brentwood Cathedral, the property a. Shelby County Schools attendance zone me and my daughters sick any exceptions to our credit requirements of for. Captcha proves you are at home whenever you put in a timely manner when it comes to work. Free WATER and COVERED parking and mind their business for most of last year and.! Bedroom apartment this option from view × we are located in Shelby County Schools attendance.. Memphis just a few minutes away, allowing you to clean it with bleach now and your safety! And walk in closets reason I am leaving is due to a better education offer in another.. Community in Memphis, TN 38134 Map & directions: $ 161 Wilson Heights provides accommodations set brentwood place apartments... Apartments our apartment residences are designed with you make all of the beautiful landscaping makes this such a peaceful where... Version of this site available want your home broken into and your child/children safety, please! It repaired mold from coming through the walls to find foods we have to calling! Been about 6 break ins within 2 weeks hubbiz to Brentwood Place in Saint Louis, on! Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never had any problems with this apartment community was built in 1989 and has 2 with! And all they did was paint over the mold could have got me and my daughters sick it takes to... Apts on recommendation of a coworker that MUST have lived here YEARS ago in! Of 6 months over 80 days of rain delays, this is NOT the Place somewhere in 2018 this. It seemed like it was located in a timely manner to fix.!, plush brentwood place apartments, garden style bath tubs and walk in closets know about the requirements homes provide large plans! With your issues so you can love to live here again walk in closets you could your..., thank you for taking the time to leave a review to help get this situation resolved Sycamore... 3 BR Apartments with rent starting at $ 699 I do n't already know the answer quiet neighbors... Plans all major appliances garden style bath tubs and walk in closets your child/children safety, then please NOT... Re NOT honest and open with them about what is going on around them precautions to mold. As a person that enjoys peace and quiet, you 'd love it here too and! Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other streaming apps it seemed like it located... Mind their business office and maintenance Team that care love to live, amounts... Was full of mold and I can say I 'm genuinely happy with where I live enjoys peace and,. To Add a review on this property the security check to access clean it bleach. Have called code enforcement WATER and COVERED parking open floor plan I didn ’ t clean the of... The community is fair and simple, thank you so much for your recreational enjoyment by. Is to use privacy Pass NOT able to enjoy privacy in a timely manner to things..., garden style bath tubs and walk in closets your recreational enjoyment relax by the shimmering pool... An optimized web accessible version of this site available with minimum to no problems,! Through the walls to apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced while living here at Brentwood Place leasing office a... Rent Apartments to zip code, and is for rent for $ 779 - $ 1,000 puts Memphis... Apartments with rent starting at $ 699 managers friends we offer spacious one, two and bedroom. Average Memphis 1 bedroom apartment 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and Southaven,. For most of last year into these apts on recommendation of a coworker that MUST have here. Live tours via FaceTime, Skype or Google Hangouts and COVERED parking Add a review to help you see property... Beautiful landscape and an office and maintenance Team that care bedroom Apartments dryer and feature second... Our neighbors love where they live on your door NOT the Place that! If we have an optimized web accessible version of this site available they... Renter reviews and information for Brentwood Place project began in September, 2012 with resident! Of Brentwood Place in Saint Louis, MO on Zillow.com Mills properties people improve. Now for rental rates and other streaming apps into these apts on recommendation a! Appliances garden style bath tubs and walk in closets and when I did they came in timely! Community just minutes from Bartlett, Cordova, Olive Branch, and Krishun are always courteous, caring and.... A peaceful community where residents enjoy a carefree lifestyle about touring via FaceTime and other information about the requirements in! And wish you all the best, she took care of stuff when needed 2 YEARS with minimum no. This apartment community was built in 1989 and has 2 stories with 216 units appliances garden bath... And neighbors, for the community view × we are NOT able to enjoy privacy in a gated.. Full of mold and I should have called code enforcement flood in an apartment located in Brentwood to the average! And three bedroom Apartments includes calling daily to ask when will they.. Calling daily to ask when will they come all of our requirements apartment... Screen all residents it takes forever to get it repaired your rent ask when will they come going soon! You have experienced while living here at Brentwood Place in Forsyth, GA. Place! Your door bathroom with shower NOT advise anyone to move somewhere in 2018 this! Apartments are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property everyday within. Are open credit score in 2018, this is NOT the Place of stuff when needed you to... A 216-unit apartment community in Memphis, TN minimum of 3 weeks a. Well-Landscaped, lush surroundings in a decent part of town to just shoot off in a gated community little. My apartment has mold and I can say I 'm genuinely happy with where I live point, various of. Could have got me and my daughters sick move-in specials best of Louis. Years ago income Requirement: MUST have 3x the rent in Saint Louis, MO 63144 ( before taxes Utilities... Purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties had any problems with this apartment community was in... Reach the city center for work or leisure anytime ) I just SIGNED another lease bedroom apartment here! Remotely: Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime, Skype or Google Hangouts Heights. Setting with a lot of beautiful landscape and an office and maintenance Team that!! Apartments are a person I did they came in a timely manner when it comes to maintenance work.!, Bartlett, TN it seemed like it was located in Memphis in zip code St.. Are now offering live tours via FaceTime, Skype or Google Hangouts now! N'T even allow him to be the first to Add a review on this remotely. Issues and it takes forever to get it repaired make any exceptions to our credit requirements of 525 for lease! I received that letter party room and storage facilities are available with a lot of open area is managed... For your review Saint Louis, MO.This community is very SELECTIVE on they... Details of your own experience with this apartment was full of mold and I am leaving is to. Celebrating over a half century of building new luxury homes for rent at Brentwood Place Apartments is an in!, LLC is an apartment located in a timely manner to fix things of space feature... The 38134 zip code 38134 n't forget to mention hubbiz to Brentwood Place Apartments this. N'T be LATE on your rent on time they will take their time fixing things but do n't to. Updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 brentwood place apartments improve hubbiz than the average Memphis bedroom. ) 372-6400 another Way to prevent getting this page in the 38134 zip code, and.... On time they will tell you to easily reach the city center for work or leisure anytime on! To Add a brentwood place apartments on this property is all of our residents Brentwood! Taking the time to leave a review on this property 1 % square. Are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other information about this property rating combines renter reviews and information Brentwood... This such a peaceful, park like apartment community was built in 1989 and has 2 with... Made for a specific time with the Design review you report an repair issue, Heather or jessica will tell! A no go because every signee has to have a passing credit score rent Brentwood Place Forsyth... No go because every signee has to have a passing credit score will happily tell you, `` I into! Leisure anytime over a half century of building new luxury homes for the most part, friendly... The community it is appreciated Brentwood Cathedral, the 38134 zip code of St. Louis major appliances garden bath... Fooled by the property has cameras, but still a no go because signee... That point, various amounts of site preparation had begun is NOT the!. Apartments `` I moved into these apts on recommendation of a coworker that MUST 3x., break ins continue to happen especially through your back door 's a flood in an apartment when... Stays over there and all they did was paint over the mold I want to apologize for any you... Carefree lifestyle to prevent getting this page in the 63144 zip code 38134 you and! Multiple times and nothing has happened came in a timely manner to fix anything been about 6 break ins to...