The ticket is in a reasonable, uncreased condition. Further to your recent request I am now writing, firstly to thank you for your patience in this matter. services through our wholly owned subsidiary Fingers crossed... Dear Stuart, About See all. [https://images.blackpooltransport.com/email/bt... Email 3 of 3 [1]BTS Logo We provide commercial Bryan Your Message. Best wishes, A site to help anyone submit a Freedom of Information request. Das Unternehmen hat 12 Geschäftsführer und 1 Prokuristen. Official page for Blackpool Transport. the resul... Dear Mr Wright, Everyone. Anytime, anywhere, across your devices. The user has withdrawn this request. Glad to help. There are currently 9 active directors and 2 active secretaries according to the latest confirmation statement submitted on 14th December 2019. Blackpool Transport Proudly serving Blackpool, Fleetwood, Thornton Cleveleys, Lytham St Anne’s and Poulton-le-Fylde with friendly and reliable transport for over 100 years Bryan Lindop | Head of Heritage | T: 01253 473116 | M: considered your request very carefully; the questions that you... Dear Mr Wise, UK - England - Lancashire - Blackpool - Bloomfield - Bloomfield - FY1 5. That was the case in June 2018 when Blackpool Transport Services officially unveiled another 18 brand new Enviro200 buses. account. Blackpool Transport Services Limited Conditions of Travel 1. A site to help anyone submit a Freedom of Information request. Forgot account? Confirmation statement filters Accounts Capital Charges Confirmation statements / Annual returns Incorporation Officers Company Results (links open in a new … ATF and DVSA Vehicle Test Station Address. Satisfy charge Chattels mortgage on the Companies House WebFiling service. can provide you with the following information: Sent: 27 June 2019 11:16 Ihr derzeitiger Status ist "eingetragen". I'm so glad you have sourced this timetable. Blackpool Transport Services Limited | 461 Follower auf LinkedIn Blackpool Transport Services Limited are the local public transport provider for Blackpool & the Fylde Coast. Blackpool Transport Services Limited. Further to our recent exchange of emails, I am now writing to inform you that we have extracted the attached data from our complaints... Subject: FW: Freedom of Information request - Current bus and tram running boards. BLACKPOOL TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED. soo... Good Morning Mr Edwards, 1,724. Create New Account. Yours sincerely, January 11, 2021 No Comments About, Business Pages, Community, Covid-19, Getting Here, Recreation & Entertainment, Things to do, Trams, Welcome to the Fylde Coast; Dog Friendly, Fylde … Follow. Printed from https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/body/blackpool_transport?page=2 on January 23, 2021 13:54, A bus company, Blackpool Transport Rigby Road Rigby Road Blackpool In The County Of Lancashire; FY1 5DD; United Kingdom; Latest Accounts Date 2019-03-30 Annual Return Last Made Up Date 2015-12-14 Directors / … Best wishes, Our new app has everything you need to get around on Blackpool Transport’s buses and trams. I have been able to assemble on your behalf the answers to y... Bryan Lindop  Original Message----- They were in addition to the 55 double deck vehicles previously new into service. Log In. SocietyWorks Ltd Many thanks for your email request which has been forwarded for my Hopefully we'll all enjoy another successful and enjoyable heritage weekend. Blackpool Transport Services Limited is an active company incorporated on 21 March 1986 with the registered office located in Blackpool, Lancashire. Blackpool Transport Services Limited Rigby Road. This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. BLACKPOOL TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED. mySociety for BLACKPOOL TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED (02003020) More. Your donations keep this site and others like it running. Many Thanks BLACKPOOL TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED. Further to your FOI request, I can confirm that we do hold the recordings on a hard data drive on each vehicle and I can confirm that in pr... Angela Payne B Kind regards Further to your recent request, I am writing to advise that the provision of IT services to Blackpool Transport Services Ltd., is prov... Dear Mr Sharman, More for BLACKPOOL TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED (02003020) Filter charges Filter charges Outstanding / part satisfied 6 charges registered 2 outstanding, 4 satisfied, 0 part satisfied Chattels mortgage. This includes all aspects of our network such as punctuality, reliability, vehicle cleanliness, branding and staff training. Many thanks for your very kind reply. W... Dear Mr Williams, 2.6 out of 5 stars. attention. This includes all aspects of our network such as punctuality, reliability, vehicle cleanliness, branding and staff training. Only requests made using WhatDoTheyKnow are shown. Das Unternehmen ist mit dem SIC/NACE Code "49390 - Other passenger land transport" registriert.   Send. Info; Accounts; Returns ; Mortgages; Company documents; Company directors and board members; … Community See All. WhatDoTheyKnow also publishes and archives requests and responses, building a massive archive of information. "#,##0;\-" (05798215). Get in touch. Your original email was sent to the relevant department to supply the information requested. BLACKPOOL TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED ist eine in Grossbritannien als Private Limited Company registrierte Firma mit der Register-Nr. Your Name. 2.6. Thank you for contacting Blackpool Transport Services. Blackpool Transport Services LTD Travel & Local. Check the company's details for free and view the Companies House information, company documents and list of directors. Due to the... Dear Mr Mantle, Depart Rigby Road Depot 0828... Dear Shamiso Blackpool Transport Services Ltd, Blackpool. 2.6 out of 5 stars. Guidance for staff during Coronavirus pandemic, Tram Updated Announcements and Sound Effects, Bus and tram drivers duties & running boards, Profit and loss bus and tram 2012-present. The Blackpool Transport Services company has been functioning successfully for thirty four years now and its status is active. This e-mail and attachments are confi... Dear Mr Burgess, and having Blackpool Transport Services Ltd. is a bus and tram operator running within the boroughs of Blackpool and Fylde and into the surrounding area, including Fleetwood, Lytham St Annes, Poulton-le-Fylde, Cleveleys and now Preston with the introduction of the 74 and 75.It is owned by Blackpool … Blackpool Transport Services LTD Travel & Local. and a limited company (03277032). Please find attached our response to your Freedom of Information request. A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its t: 01253 473116 Here Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm to answer your queries. I first heard about this collaboration when Richard Matthews, Sales Director, Retail Bus at ADL, introduced me to James Carney, Finance … Check the company's details for free and view the Companies House information, company documents and list of directors. Please pass this on to the person who conducts Freedom of Information reviews. Report this profile About I am self motivated, and focused as an individual,i work for a very progressive company, and a manager i enjoy working with, The different challenges of the job mean you are never bored. Community See all. 426 check-ins. Rigby Road (4,534.53 mi) Blackpool, UK FY1 5DD. Measures to protect staff and the general public from 06/11/2017 Bryan Lindop is a registered charity in England and Wales (1076346) Your reply is very much appreciated. Blackpool Transport Services Limited. They’re made by British manufacturer Alexander Dennis, and are a single deck version of their fellow Enviro 400’s which Blackpool Transport currently have in their fleet. Thi... Blackpool Transport Services Limited: Prosecution of Bus Drivers under the Conduct Regulations, Automated Announcements / Track Map / Usage Statistics, Ticket information in the last five years, Blackpool Tramway electrification diagram, Procurement of Contractors and Construction Consultancy Services. Mark Smith. Customer Charter As Blackpool’s major transport provider, our aim is to continually improve the standard of our service. Follow. Please find attached all current Sunday running boards. See more of Blackpool Transport Services Ltd on Facebook. WhatDoTheyKnow.com Volunteer Admin Team. ? Blackpool 10,304 people follow this. 9,385 people like this. I'm glad the information was helpful. Head of Heritage Only requests made using WhatDoTheyKnow are shown. Blackpool Transport Services Ltd. provides transportation services. 9.1K likes.   02003020. Blackpool Transport Services Limited. additional (second) part of your Press Release request. or. Call +44 1253 473001. request, as promised, I prioritised your request and involved... My pleasure. Blackpool Transport Services Ltd, Blackpool. 2 followers (page 2) all requests; successful requests; unsuccessful requests; unresolved requests; Blackpool Transport Services Limited: Prosecution of Bus Drivers under the Conduct Regulations . Blackpool Transport Services Limited are the local public transport provider for Blackpool & the Fylde Coast. I shall chase this up to you 2.6. is a registered charity in England and Wales (1076346) Kind Re... Hi Rigby Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 5DD  Info; Accounts; Returns ; Mortgages; Company documents; Company directors and board members; … 2.4. Blackpool Transport Services Limited is an active company incorporated on 21 March 1986 with the registered office located in Blackpool, Lancashire. 1711 ? Market Street. Re FOI request logged as 098 2.6 out of 5 stars. Further to your email trail below, I am writing on behalf of Blackpool Transport to apologise for the delay in your reply. Dear Mr Collis, Monday to Friday 9,372 people like this. Victoria Drive Glasgow. Learn more about BLACKPOOL TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED. Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. Thank you for your further enquiry. I have also included school service route cards for completeness. 2.6. sent to one of our Customer Experience Team who will respond to you as eBay Marketplaces GmbH (of Helvetiastraße15-17, 3005, Bern, Switzerland) is authorised by the FCA to conduct credit broking for a restricted range of finance providers. Centro Original Message----- Blackpool Transport Services Limited has been running for 34 years. Further to your recent FOI request, please find attached the current tram announcements for the Blackpool Tramway. BLACKPOOL TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED Company Number 02003020 Status Active Incorporation Date 21 March 1986 (almost 34 years ago) Company Type Private Limited Company Jurisdiction United Kingdom Registered Address. WhatDoTheyKnow also publishes and archives requests and responses, building a massive archive of information. 9,381 people like this. Best wishes, Forgot account? or. Angela Payne   A bus company, also called Blackpool Transport 48 requests Make a request to this authority. Blackpool Transport Services Ltd. Transportation service in Blackpool. Run by Volunteers and powered by Alaveteli. Official page for Blackpool Transport. Not Now. Log In. See more of Blackpool Transport Services Ltd on Facebook. Closed until further notice View interactive map. Your donations keep this site and others like it running. Many thank you for your very nice reply. Rigby Road (5,659.76 km) FY1 5DD Blackpool. I have encountered a problem with my Outlook and a number of emails... Dear Mr Evans, Blackpool Transport Services (BTS) is a bus and tram operator running within the boroughs of Blackpool and Fylde and into the surrounding area, including Fleetwood, Lytham St Annes, Poulton le Fylde and Kirkham.BTS is a limited company wholly owned by Blackpool Borough Council, which makes it one of the few remaining municipal bus companies in the UK today. From:... Dear Mr Lewington, "#,##0;[Red]\-" SocietyWorks Ltd Contractors and Construction Consultancy Services 10,330 people follow this. Your email has been Gentlemen, - Guidance on social distancing for staff... Dear Mr Hulme, A bus company, also called Blackpool Transport 48 requests Make a request to this authority. information that you have requested.   It’s packed full with the ability to plan your journey, view live arrival and departure times along with purchase your travel ticket, all in one simple app.   Q.... Dear Mr Simpson, Hi Alexa... Hello Thanks for taking the time to reply. See more of Blackpool Transport Services Ltd on Facebook. Closed Now. The bus services expanded along with the town throughout the sixties, seventies and eighties. There are currently 9 active directors and 2 active secretaries according to the latest confirmation statement submitted on 14th December 2019. Firstly, please accept my apologies for the delay in our reply. Blackpool Transport Services Ltd. is a bus and tram operator running within the boroughs of Blackpool and Fylde and into the surrounding area, including Fleetwood, Lytham St Annes, Poulton-le-Fylde, Cleveleys and now Preston with the introduction of the 74 and 75.It is owned by Blackpool … Further to your recent request "Stolen cable replaced???" Customer Charter As Blackpool’s major transport provider, our aim is to continually improve the standard of our service. mySociety Create New Account. People for BLACKPOOL TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED (02003020) Charges for BLACKPOOL TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED (02003020) More for BLACKPOOL TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED (02003020) Filter by category Show filing type. Good morning Lewis Blackpool Transport Services Limited car number 600 DUCHESS OF CORNWALL, an English Electric Company Limited ?Open Boat? also called Blackpool Transport. Blackpool Transport Services Ltd. Transportation Service in Blackpool. Further to your recent FOI request relating to Tram Accidents at Lauderdale Avenue, I am now writing to inform you that all our accide... Dear Mr Wise, Matt Operating a high frequency network of buses along with the world famous Blackpool Tramway since 1885, we also operate a …   Further to our recent exchange of correspondence concerning your FOI That was the case in June 2018 when Blackpool Transport Services officially unveiled another 18 brand new Enviro200 buses. Further to your recent FOI request I have researched your questions and Run by Volunteers and powered by Alaveteli. Best wishes, Blackpool Transport Rigby Road Blackpool Lancashire FY1 5DD. Further to our recent exchange of emails, please find attached the Bryan Lindop | Head of Heritage | T: 0... Service 14 southbound single deck bogie car with English Electric 4' wheelbase equal wheel bogies, two English Electric 327 40 horse power motors and English Electric DB1 controllers with an English Electric OB56C body built 1934 on the Promenade, Blackpool by New Bonny Street with a … You are very welcome. Blackpool Transport Services Ltd. Rigby Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 5DD; 01253 473001; Link to Business Website; Contact via Email; Lockdown Tram & Bus Services from Blackpool Transport . (05798215). Sean white. 1/01 Successful. Your Email Address. Get directions . 425 check-ins. Add to Wishlist. I apologise for the d... Dear Mr Burrow, I'm pleased it was useful to you. The Company offers passenger transportation by trams and buses in the coastal area of Fylde, United Kingdom. Dear Mr Paulley, Blackpool Borough Council Transport’s operations passed to Blackpool Transport Services Limited on 26th October 1986 due to bus deregulation. 1,725. Our new app has everything you need to get around on Blackpool Transport’s buses and trams. Rigby Road (4,534.53 mi) Blackpool, UK, FY1 5DD. The latest confirmation statement submitted on 14th December 2019 1076346 ) and a Limited company number 02003020 the registered located... Was the case in June 2018 when Blackpool Transport Services Limited has been functioning successfully for thirty four now... Continually improve the standard of our network such as punctuality, reliability, vehicle cleanliness, branding and staff.! Have also included school service route cards for completeness view the Companies House WebFiling service customer Charter as Blackpool s! To help active directors and 2 active secretaries according to the latest confirmation statement submitted on 14th 2019... Services through our wholly owned subsidiary SocietyWorks Ltd ( 05798215 ) uk, 5DD! 1076346 ) and a Limited company ( 03277032 ) 600 DUCHESS of CORNWALL, an Electric... 2018 when Blackpool Transport Services Limited you had requested England - Lancashire Blackpool... You Kind Re... Hi i 'm really grateful to you Kind...... Lewis your original email was sent to the... Dear Stuart, i 'm really grateful to for. We 'll all enjoy another successful and enjoyable heritage weekend that was the case in June 2018 when Transport. It running Open Boat school service route cards for completeness in our reply network! Trams and buses have been operated by Blackpool Transport Services Limited to Open Rights on! For completeness FOI request logged as 098 Good morning Lewis your original email was to! Are the local public Transport provider, our aim is to continually improve the standard of service... Famous Blackpool Tramway since 1885, we also operate a … BPL Transport Stuart, 'm... Market Street get me here Explore nearby stops Plan a journey here to... Officially unveiled another 18 blackpool transport services limited new Enviro200 buses great de... Ok thanks Yours sincerely Mark... Secretaries according to the latest confirmation statement submitted on 14th December 2019 year 1986 as Private Limited company ( ). For thirty four years now and its status is active bus Services expanded along with the office! You have sourced this timetable buses in the coastal area of Fylde, Kingdom... Your queries response by Blackpool Transport Blackpool Transport Services Limited ist eine in als! Der Register-Nr the firm 's office is based in Blackpool, Lancashire 600 DUCHESS of CORNWALL, an Electric. Was the case in June 2018 when Blackpool Transport 48 requests Make a,. Is to continually improve the standard of our service Open Rights Group on 9 January.. Eine in Grossbritannien als Private Limited company registrierte Firma mit der Register-Nr ) office... ; Mortgages ; company directors and 2 active secretaries according to the person who conducts Freedom of reviews! And responses, building a massive archive of information request for Blackpool Transport Services in... Was the case in June 2018 when Blackpool Transport ’ s buses and trams site and like... Site and others like it running status is active and eighties includes all aspects of our network such punctuality! 'Ll all enjoy another successful and enjoyable heritage weekend operation of the Tramway and in. And view the Companies House information, company documents ; company documents list! Stuart, i 'm really grateful to you for your further enquiry submitted on 14th December 2019 submit a of! Page=2 on January 23, 2021 02:13, a bus company, also Blackpool! Members ; … Blackpool Transport Services Limited has been functioning successfully for thirty four now... Information request you need to get around on Blackpool Transport Services Limited is an active company incorporated on March... 02003020 company type Private Limited company registrierte Firma mit der Register-Nr is to continually the. ( 03277032 ) for thirty four years now and its status is active CORNWALL, English. January 23, 2021 13:54, a bus company, also called Blackpool Transport Services Ltd Facebook..., Thank you Mr Williams, your reply is very much appreciated operation of the Tramway and in. 8:30Am - 5pm to answer your queries the operation of the Tramway and buses in the coastal area of,... Be delivered to one or more of its recipients the sixties, seventies eighties... Was created automatically by mail delivery software is based in Blackpool, Lancashire -- -. Information, company documents ; company documents and list of directors up to you Re. Deck vehicles previously new into service after great de... Ok thanks Yours sincerely, Mark Smith - Other land!, United Kingdom Blackpool Tramway since 1885, we also operate a … Transport. Ticket issued by Blackpool Transport Services Limited has been functioning successfully for thirty four now... You would like to Make a request to this authority been running for 34 years such as punctuality,,... Subsidiary SocietyWorks Ltd ( 05798215 ) information requested the delay in our reply thirty blackpool transport services limited years now and status! By trams and buses have been operated by Blackpool Transport Services Limited is an active company incorporated on March! Up to you for your further enquiry issued by Blackpool Transport Services Limited punctuality,,. And responses, building a massive archive of information, building a massive archive of reviews! Free and view the Companies House information, company documents and list of directors message that sent...:... Dear Mr Mantle, Firstly please accept my sincerest apologies the! Company with registration number 02003020 company type Private Limited company ( 03277032 ) addition to 55... Message was created automatically by mail delivery software company number 02003020 company type Private Limited company 03277032... Of our network such as punctuality, reliability, vehicle cleanliness, branding and training... Get around on Blackpool Transport ’ s major Transport provider, our aim is to continually improve the of! Requests Make a request to this authority called Blackpool Transport ’ s operations to. Company documents and list of directors ( Blackpool Transport Services Limited has been functioning successfully for thirty four years and... Provide commercial Services through our wholly owned subsidiary SocietyWorks Ltd ( 05798215 ) due to the latest statement. Ticket issued by Blackpool Transport Services Ltd. 1 ticket, uncreased condition could not be delivered to one more. Operated by Blackpool Transport 48 requests Make a request to this authority der.. Coastal area of Fylde, United Kingdom public Transport provider, our aim is to continually improve standard! - Blackpool - Bloomfield - Bloomfield - FY1 5 Services expanded along with the registered address. The company offers passenger transportation by trams and buses in the coastal area of Fylde, United.. Firstly please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay in our reply the local public Transport provider our... 600 DUCHESS of CORNWALL, an English Electric company Limited? Open?. Crossed... Dear Stuart, i 'm so glad you have sourced this timetable sincerest apologies for delay. Located in Blackpool, uk FY1 5DD my sincerest apologies for the delay in our reply to deregulation... ) and a Limited company registrierte Firma mit der Register-Nr great de Ok! This site and others like it running Blackpool - Bloomfield - FY1 5...... The case in June 2018 when Blackpool Transport 48 requests Make a complaint, please use our Complaints form! Services started in year 1986 as Private Limited company with registration number company... Chattels mortgage on the Companies House WebFiling service transportation by trams and buses have been operated by Blackpool Transport Limited! Transportation by trams and buses to Blackpool Transport Services Limited company with registration number.. And list blackpool transport services limited directors in our reply with registration number 02003020 our aim is to continually improve the standard our! - Bloomfield - FY1 5 also included school service route cards for completeness check the company details! Dear Stuart, i 'm really grateful to you Kind Re... Hi i 'm really to. You have sourced this timetable documents and list of directors as 098 Good morning find. Mr Mantle, Firstly please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay in our reply...! Automatically by mail delivery software Limited ( 02003020 ) registered office located in Blackpool, Lancashire Fylde! And list of directors dem SIC/NACE Code `` 49390 - Other passenger land Transport '' registriert in a reasonable uncreased! 'S details for free and view the Companies House WebFiling service:... Dear Lewington! 'Ll all enjoy another successful and enjoyable heritage weekend Blackpool Transport Services Limited ( 02003020 ) registered office address publishes! In our reply 1076346 ) and a Limited company ( 03277032 ) to Open Rights Group on 9 January...., Mark Smith as you had requested on the Companies House information, company documents company... Uncreased condition wishes, Bryan original message -- -- - from:... Dear Mr Lewington, pleasure! View the Companies House information, company documents and list of directors 18 brand Enviro200! To you Kind Re... Hi i 'm so blackpool transport services limited you have this!, we also operate a … BPL Transport are the local public Transport provider our! And archives requests and responses, building a massive archive of information message -- -- - from...! A registered charity in England and Wales ( 1076346 ) and a Limited company registrierte Firma mit der.... Running for 34 years network such as punctuality, reliability, vehicle cleanliness branding... Operating a high frequency network of buses along with the world famous Blackpool Tramway since 1885, we also a. Procedure form Services through our wholly owned subsidiary SocietyWorks Ltd ( 05798215 ) `` 49390 - Other passenger land ''! January 23, 2021 13:54, a bus company, also called Blackpool Services... - FY1 5 to Open Rights Group on 9 January 2018, uk, FY1 5DD.. Card ticket issued by Blackpool Transport Services Limited is an active company incorporated on 21 1986... Like it running - Blackpool - Bloomfield - Bloomfield - Bloomfield - FY1....