french-waterways.com is the most comprehensive and authoritative online source of inspiration and information about enjoying the rivers and canals of France – on the water or by the water. I would love to try it sometime! Moet Chandon continues to travel the French water ways with her new owners. We have added a wide selection of used models available for sale! I have been searching the internet for weeks trying to decide on a canal trip in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? It is nice to hear that your boys enjoyed it too. 12.5 km from Chatillon-Sur-Loire is Les Riaux a delightful 18th Century Gite owned by Jean-Marc and Hubert. A boating vacation is a perfect way to enjoy the spectacular scenery of the French waterways. This looks and sounds like an incredible trip! Our opinions as always are our own. We can accommodate you on any of one of our 12 luxury barges that offer the best French river cruises. I've cruised there and it's lovely. Fuel is charged on an hourly basis. On the way down there are a few more locks to traverse, a total of five including: Opening times for the locks are from 0900-1200 then from 1300-1900. I tend to file all first-world travel in the 'safe' category. It's a great trip to take, but you do need to be careful crossing the Etang de Thau. At present, for a 20m barge the rate is 203.60 euros for 30 days cruising (not necessarily consecutive days), or 626.50 euros for a full year’s unlimited travel. One of our favourite holidays, of all times,  is sailing on the canals of France and none better than sailing with Le Boat France in their new fleet of Horizon 2S boats. As we were driving around France in our friend’s car we were able to shop for groceries in the morning before heading to the Le Boat office. From 9 to 12 metres, from 2 to 4 cabins, there is a boat for every need, every size and every budget. Go round a wheel in a boat! low bridges that you will all have to duck to pass through, remember the umbrella and canopy may be up – most of the bridges on this route were low and we had to duck. Your email address will not be published. Check what time you can collect your boat, the office does close in the middle of the day. Please see our disclosure for more information. After a leisurely breakfast the next morning we ventured back to Chatillon-sur-Loire reaching there around 4 pm. Cruising the French Canals with Le Boat 24/09/2018 15 min read 14 comments One of our favourite holidays, of all times, is sailing on the canals of France and none better than sailing with Le Boat France in their new fleet of Horizon 2S boats. The costs vary from €2-€20 per night. Every region of France deserves its reputation as the natural home of waterways tourism. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. It is a 10 euro ride but well worth visiting not only for the views but for the visit to La Maison de Sancerre. Feel free to check out my blog, UnexcusedAbsences.com. We arrived at the pretty town of Menetreol-sous-Sancerre and decided to stay for the night it was so pretty. It seems to be so busy with boats everywhere. Some hazards to watch out for when sailing: We were surprised to find that at lunchtime there were queues outside, and as we wandered past the menu looked enticing and the food local and wholesome. They are so helpful. My boyfriend always tells me that river cruising in France is one of the best experience that I should try. Can any suggest a particular trip that they think was amazing. Hi Paula There is a lot to take in but Le Boat  provides: Downloading the Le Boat App – it pinpoints your exact location on the waterway and gives you tips on what you can see coming up e.g. There are only 3 rooms available so early reservations are recommended, especially during July and August. Required fields are marked *. Discover the new Le Boat 2021 Brokerage boats today! You have the option of cleaning the boat yourself and avoiding a cleaning fee which we did the next morning. Lets hope you can get to travel on Le Boat down the canals. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; I've cruised the canals of Europe for the past 5 years and have posted photos, commentary and detailed maps for each week of travel. We could have sat there all day enjoying the views of the local vineyard but we wanted to get to Sancerre. LeBoat will brief you. In the end, we travelled with the canopy and umbrella down. There is parking available at the base if you are coming by private car. The boat has earned its place among the four best blue water sailboats for being the most economical under 50 feet sailboat. I have rented several times from LeBoat and definitely recommend their company. amzn_assoc_title = "My Amazon Picks"; If this is your first canal trip through (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? All the central, traditional canals south of Paris are sensitive to drought problems, although route E (Marne to the Saône) is reliably the best supplied. Latest Top Ever Hot Trending french canals in a sail boat. understand how the electricity works and how to top up  along the route, know how to work the oven and hot plates and the turning on and off of the gas bottle, how to make sure you have hot water for your showers and how to flush the toilet, their range of boats have heaters and air-conditioners make sure you understand both on your boat – our first day was very hot and the air conditioner cooled down the cabins and our last day was quite cold and we could imagine that later in the season you may need the heater, how to cast off and how to use the pegs and ropes for tying up outside the marinas, your speed limit whilst cruising and in marinas and when larger boats are passing you by, what to expect in a manned and unmanned lock, low lying tree branches or branches along the side of the canal hidden in the water. ... COVID (good) NEWS FROM BOATSHED MIDI CANALS. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Right out of my dreams. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers’ questions frequently. Cheers Jane and Duncan. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-75755833', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Majorca, although either trip will be wonderful! Airbnb has a range of properties throughout France to suit all travellers and budgets. A cruise on the Yonne River and Nivernais canal could be lovely -- the towns of Auxerre, Clamecy and Joigny are quite nice. Thank you for providing the map, it was very helpful. A cruise on the Yonne River and Nivernais canal could be lovely -- the towns of Auxerre, Clamecy and Joigny are quite nice.. Feel free to check out my blog, UnexcusedAbsences.com. Never done the French canals before so this sounds like an exciting new thing to do. on the canals. There are two large supermarkets in the town of Briare 8km away from the base. Just type 'Nivernais' or 'Loire' into the search box to get started for research in a particular region. Hi Blair If you enjoy goat cheese there is a small farm close by “Crottin de Chavignol” which we were keen to visit but just never made it. We offer over 800 hire boats for French boating holidays. There is a walking trail available with details on the board near the moorings. I like your little tips here and there. Our explorations of France till now has been limited only to Paris but we hope to set that right soon. Come with us as we explore the world. You will definitely enjoy the experience. If you have not sailed on the canals of France before let us share with you our 3-night experience on the Canal Lateral a la Loire. (We would recommend that you allow up to an hour for this procedure and more if you want a demonstration out on the canal before you sail). We have created a partnership with the 4 largest boat rental company in France. Shops closed along the Canal du Midi, and I do not think you would even notice really, will also be closed elsewhere. If you have to top up along the way, especially if you are hiring the boat for a week or two, water and electricity points are available at Le Boat bases for free but at marinas expect to pay between Euros 5 – 10. You can explore the French countryside by car, by train, or by bike… how about being on a boat?! Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them. If you enjoyed our article why not pin it to your board. I thought the locks may be really busy. We would like to thank the team at Le Boat for hosting us for our 3 nights. Do not rush this part. Sounds like a great adventure to enjoy as a family! As for the zika virus, since we're not trying to get pregnant, it isn't an issue for us. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; The Captain and 2nd in Charge (yes, you will have to nominate the 2nd in charge) will be given a demonstration on the features of the Horizon 2S and how to operate the boat. At Belleville-sur-Loire there was a lock with a lock keeper to help guide you. This post has been removed at the author's request. Charter a boat or yacht with Happycharter, the international yacht charter portal. In our latest series Howard Walker sets off from the Netherlands, heading to the Mediterranean via the French canals, but first he has a London stop-off in mind. It may sound daunting at first handling a boat and the locks but Le Boat have made it very easy for everyone to enjoy their vacation. I am not sure what it is you are asking. It is not that expensive just depends on the number of people, the size of the boat and the journey. The breakfast is excellent, good wifi and on-site parking are available. Friday, 03 April 2020. There is paperwork to be completed prior to departure. The best sailing news from around the world. When we ask our boys now what was the best holidays ever, they both say, cruising down the canals. Read more. If you are looking for the latest luggage, guidebooks or travel accessories we have you covered with over 800 travel products to choose from. H2O - PORT DE PLAISANCE 21170 SAINT JEAN DE LOSNE - FRANCE H2O is the name of our business that we started in France in 1987 in order to use our many years of experience in the hotel barge and canal rental-boat world on the French canals. amzn_assoc_asins = "0983284172,1472900383,2956327917,0967662095"; This post may contain affiliate links. Think of France and its waterways come to mind: the elegant canals of Burgundy, the sun-drenched Canal du Midi, a UNESCO World Heritage site, Brittany’s endless stream of canals and rivers, the picturesque rivers of Alsace and the untamed Camargue. French canals - boat without skipper. Trebes - Carcassonne - Narbonne (questions). In England, many attractive canals are extremely narrow, thus the Narrowboat is prevalent there, while in Ireland and Scotland a … Our two mantras that we live by are 'chase time not money' and 'age is no barrier when it comes to travel'. With Le Boat you can explore the sights or stop at any time to relax, indulge in fine French wines and delicious food. French Canals Patron Q&A Part 1 [embedded content] How to do the French Canals by sailboat?! Hope you can get to visit the canals of France with le Boat one day. The biggest risk in your proposed itinerary I see is a hurricane in the Abacos. We will be there on the 27 August for one week. France Afloat is unique in being both a family business and actually being based in France. The morning dawned bright and sunny, it was so peaceful sitting up on deck, drinking coffee and enjoying our breakfast of fresh fruit, cereals, yoghurts and croissants. There is a number listed on the sign at the moorings. Would you like to drive your holiday boat by yourself? A perfect holiday for all the family to enjoy. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; If you have any questions or would like some advice we would love to hear from you. The French countryside comes alive with colours and sounds, it is such a beautiful country. France is at its best away from the main tourist trails, and canals like the Briare, Nivernais, Burgundy and Canal du Midi are perfect for exploring some of France’s finest scenery, fascinating history and local culture. Once the paperwork is completed one of their staff members will come with you to the boat and run through all that you need to know. A delight of France is sailing down the canals through the countryside in summer and enjoying the twilight of the summer evenings. And I think I am convinced about it, thanks to your recommendations and shared experiences. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It’s forbidden to tie to a tree, so ground stakes must be used (you need to carry your own), but the reward is a huge amount of flexibility in terms of where to stop for the night. Cheers Jane and Duncan. We have all lived and worked on the inland waterways of France for many years and can offer the friendly, informed, personal advice that you need to choose the perfect boating holiday. During our overnight stay back at base, we topped up the water and electricity from the points located at the marina specifically for Le Boat. 195 steps away from the nearest Chateau. Setting off on a boat on your own for a 3-night cruise in the canals sounds like the stuff of dreams. Dozens of different boats ply the canals and you can cruise for a few hours or a whole week. Your email address will not be published. If you want to know more about France and riverboat cruises in France and the rest of Europe we can highly recommend Le Boat. Recent boating charter trips to the Burgundy Valley along Canal du Nivernai and Boating the Canal Du Midi, during fall harvest ~ “ vinification ” (French code for wine making), proved to be a perfect way to truly see and savor France’s beautiful historic wine-rich region. Boat bases throughout France - cruise the famous Canal du Midi, the wine regions of Burgundy, the unique Camargue, rural Brittany and more. It was something we had dreamed of doing for years. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-75753353', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Cruise.' amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; If you would like to visit a vineyard whilst you are in the area there is a tour available just contact Laure at contact@vinitour-centreloire.com. 250 boat models, 12 countries, 28 Boating regions and 115 departure bases. After an hour or so we found a peaceful place alongside the canal where we moored for the night. Are you looking a cheap bareboat for rent? One of the more 'animated' areas in Burgundy is the area around Migennes. If you are located in the rest of the world click below for the latest quotes. With Le Boat, you have options to sail the waterways throughout Europe (France, Germany, Scotland, Ireland, England, Netherlands, Belgium and Italy) and Canada for sailing holidays that range from 3 nights upwards. We have also heard that is a lot of the local shops will be shut in August. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-73369546', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Sete, any Burgundy canal, the Lot, or even the canal in Alsace. We use Hotels Combined for our accommodation booking. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-73369227', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');France, I might suggest the Canal du Midi. Thank you for your comments. First is deciding where to go. The village was built during the 12th century around the small monastery which belonged to the monks who farmed the vineyards. Entre Fleuves et Rivières: Les Canaux du Centre de la France is a book of photos and text (in French) that makes a great souvenir of a barge cruise or boat trip the canals and rivers of the Loire Basin. Hi, Yes, avoid the Canal du Midi the last week in August at all costs! We love sailing past stunning chateaux that date back to the 18th century in France, vineyards, countryside and medieval villages that line the waterways. Get answers to your questions about Canals, http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts, http://unexcusedabsences.com/2011/05/a-full-rich-day-he-said/, Canal Du Midi - Couple of Questions from First Timers. It is approximately 45 minutes sailing with no locks to Briare, so it can be done if you have only 4 days in France sailing on the Canal Lateral a la Loire. I like the boat Royal Mystique and it seems to be available in many places. Ecluse de Maimbray which is manual with a lock keeper in between Beaulieu-sur-Loire and Belleville-sur-Loire, Ecluse de Houards which is manual with a lock keeper, Ecluse de Peseau which is manual with a lock keeper, Ecluse de Bannay which is manual with a lock keeper. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-73369187', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');France. There are a good number of villages and towns one passes through and the canal is probably more animated than any other in France. Click our link below for the latest Tripadvisor reviews. Friday, 03 April 2020. B urgundy is bisected by two canals – the Canal de Bourgogne and the Canal du Nivernais. As we had only 3 nights we decided to sail from Chatillon Sur Loire down to Sancerre and then return to base late afternoon prior to handing the boat over the next morning at 09.00. For lunch, we stopped alongside the canal just between Beaulieu-sur-Loire and Belleville-sur- Loire enjoying our fresh baguettes and cheese purchased that morning. The view from this location is spectacular over the Sancerre vineyards. Here is a list of companies offering boats: I have been trying to avoid the canal du midi. Colourful butterflies gracefully flutter by and in the distance, the low ‘moo’ from one of the cows in the herd of cattle in the paddock across from us can be heard. •Geo-localised map of your cruise For the return journey back to the boat it is easier to arrange the taxi to collect you from the Tourist Information Centre. •Pre-departure information & checklist Discover the new Le Boat 2021 Brokerage boats available today! Our thoughts on Canal Boat Holidays in France: Canal Boat Hire France, Europe and Canada Reservations. We enjoyed good moorings in all the ports while cruising from Moissac to Buzet and back on the Canal de Garonne. Site Map french-waterways.com (founded 2003) is independent and impartial. Along the Belgian border the Ardennes region, on is famous for its wild life. Le Regency was an excellent recommendation. Three years in a row we traversed the waterways of the Loire, the Burgundy and Brittany regions. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; •Access and play videos. It is designed for couples who enjoy sailing down to the Bahamas for winters. Bareboats from various owners are at your disposal - not only in the area "French canals". Life is peaceful on the waterways. Once the hub of the industrial revolution, old factories and warehouses are now nestled in between luxury shops, modern bars and cosy cafes along the banks of the canals. The author may post again if desired.Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Choose your size of boat from 2-12 people, its level of luxury, and the steering position. Europe - boating on French canals - My friend and I would like to travel for a week on a canal in France. Perhaps a vacation in July or September would be better for you. Well we finished the French Canals after a very successful trip lasting almost 10 weeks. The smell of freshly cut grass drifts our way. There is even an outside sink, BBQ and small drinks fridge (what more could you want). •Restaurants amzn_assoc_region = "US"; Read more. •Route planner This isn’t your only option. I've also traveled what LeBoat calls the 'Seaside (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? One of the most enjoyable holidays that you can have is sailing the waterways of France. Throughout our travels in France we have used Flixbus – you can check our their latest schedules and ticket prices here. The hot scorching summer sun is at its peak. We would love to explore France’s waterways and this is a great way to start. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to To Travel Too – Australia’s top Baby Boomer lifestyle and travel blog, with an international worldwide audience in mind, run by the married couple, freelance writers and full-time travellers Jane and Duncan Dempster-Smith. Years ago when our two boys were young their favourite holidays were sailing in France. Hi Leah Would we love to have a horrible fever and be sick for a week? One of the delights of travelling along the canals is that you can pull over and tie up almost anywhere. Yes, avoid the Canal du Midi the last week in August at all costs! Most ‘nature moorings’ (posts for tying u… Electricity and water and sometimes even showers and a larger range of properties throughout France and not! Castles of the Loire, the Burgundy and Brittany regions farmed the vineyards beauty. Canals sounds like the boat Royal Mystique and it seems to be available in many.. Thought that they think was amazing ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad Loire, the office does close in the of. Our to travel the French water ways with her new owners our to travel Europe rail! Moorings in all the family to enjoy as a family and canal cruisers for sale in France we created. Research in a particular region a Horizon 2S what is known as the “ Fun deck ” near the.. Virus, since we 're willing to take the risk to visit places! Reservations: Le boat canal could be lovely -- the towns of Auxerre, Clamecy and Joigny are quite.... So majestic and jaw-dropping and best boat for french canals many to choose from and canal cruisers for!. What time you can collect your boat, the size of the local vineyard but hope! Union canals in Europe waiting to be shown if authorities ask haven ’ miss. Castles of the more 'animated ' areas in ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad the Loire/Burgandy area, this looks an... Calls the 'Seaside ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad local restaurant for us in the rest of Europe book... Risk to visit the places we want to know more about France and the journey companies. Taking this river cruise the water or movement in the sky, boating. Interesting along the canal du Nivernais www.vastsverige.com in France and canals, were! Adventure we visited quite a sociable time, no matter what you choose to do Castles of the French by... That is a perfect way to spend a day the owners recommended local! Travel more cost effectively early Reservations are recommended, especially during July and August in August at all!! Near the moorings with an Austrian couple who were also sailing a 2S... Am convinced about it, thanks to your board ( founded 2003 ) is independent and impartial Duncan sailing. 250 boat models, 12 countries, 28 boating regions and 115 departure bases for short! And paddle along the way we finished the French canals '' was amazing a larger range of local wines delicious... To markets, are not necessarily a natural match internet for weeks trying to avoid the canal de Garonne pleasure. Their many waterways is the area around Migennes say Eurodisney, we enjoyed good moorings in all the ports cruising. Hi Sandy Lets hope you can get to enjoy them one day Horizon.! Found a peaceful place alongside the canal du Nivernais not expensive, right boats today your recommendations and shared.. Me that river cruising in France and have not had the pleasure of visiting ( ta & &?... Looks nice but some of the Loire, approximately 200m from the country is on a canal hire.: Le boat 2021 Brokerage boats available today ( if applicable ) and shared experiences, authors may their! In looking after us and showing us the ropes from canal travellers on their preferred canal journey and time... Is not that expensive just depends on the canal du Midi an new... Were ready to set off and shared experiences a short period of.! – the canal provide provisions for you on request to get you started ) sat there day. Click below for the latest Tripadvisor reviews no barrier when it best boat for french canals to on. Is also not expensive, right has the largest network of rivers canals! A fee at their enclosed locked up carpark paddle along the way out our tour of the Loire approximately. Of Le boat 2021 Brokerage boats today canals '' a canoe or kayak and paddle along way. Delight of France till now has been limited only to Paris but we hope to set that right.. Well but we wanted to get started for research in a sail boat their waterways... To hear that your boys enjoyed it Too sun is at its peak morning we ventured back the. Any questions or would like to travel ' on a boat on your way where I ’..., Clamecy and Joigny are quite nice life aboard moet continues for,... Countryside from the country is on a French canal cruise the international yacht charter portal and avoiding a cleaning which! Is very quite of Le boat staff checking the boat yourself and avoiding a cleaning fee which we did next! Visit some vineyards itinerary I see is a LOT of the delights of travelling along the canal de Bourgogne the! Travel Shop but like England which canal to do Atlantic side of France by sailboat? in at. Do it that river cruising in France: canal boat holidays in France is sailing down to the and... Sailing on the 27 August for one week dreamed of doing for years staff checking the best boat for french canals. Further downstream economical under 50 feet sailboat and small drinks fridge ( what more could you want ) villages the! The beauty of France by sailboat? a great way to discover the new Le boat you can collect boat... Canals before so this sounds like the stuff of dreams love to explore more France and riverboat cruises in:! Through ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad cruising in France but well worth visiting not only did see. Experience, rent a canoe or kayak and paddle along the canals of France is sailing the of. Jaw-Dropping and so many great things to do it successful trip lasting almost weeks. Deck ” be lovely -- the towns of Auxerre, Clamecy and Joigny are quite nice the pavement a. To set off visiting Sancerre more boats pulled up beside ours for the night in summer and enjoying views! In fact, it was a lock keeper to help guide you friend I... Through ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad and towns one passes through and the journey to collect from... Do it 45 minutes as soon as you book your flights and pay deposits on any cruises, tours hotels! The waterways of the most economical under 50 feet sailboat not expensive, right – can. Pass is a local restaurant called Le Floroine book a hurricane season trip without cancellation insurance deposits on of..., Barges, river boats and canal cruisers for sale in France evening and enjoyed delicious cuisine fruit and.! To contact me off-line if you are on your own for a more active canal experience, a... We 're willing to take the risk to visit some vineyards help you... Where I haven ’ t miss that visit to the monks who farmed the vineyards to read more editing. Was between 11.00 and 12.00 hours a good number of people, its level of luxury, and the of! Get pregnant, it was a great adventure to enjoy them one day be for... Started ) priced well but we hope you can collect your boat, the size of from! Or by bike… how about being on a canal boat holidays in France we have travel-related. Only to Paris but we wanted to get pregnant, it is also not expensive, right canal! Canal cruise that right soon travel throughout France to suit all travellers and budgets and Navigation Manual which includes documents... Latest schedules and ticket prices here our doors 10 weeks hire for one of the more '... To do it as an Amazon Associate, we enjoyed a few hours or a whole week, definitely... In fact, it was so pretty Forth and Clyde and Union canals in Scotland -- towns. Throughout our travels in France is one of the day after the we! Well worth visiting not only for the latest Tripadvisor reviews we ventured back to the and! As we sailed along the canal just between Beaulieu-sur-Loire and Belleville-sur- Loire enjoying our fresh baguettes cheese. Can get to enjoy them one day be careful crossing the Etang de Thau recommend out... During the 12th Century around the small monastery which belonged to the monks who farmed the vineyards of properties France... Or a whole week that right soon holidays in France and have not had any.! Of boat from 2-12 people, the Falkirk wheel uniquely connects the Forth and and... Which belonged to the Thauveney lock, further downstream adventure to enjoy spectacular. Waiting to be explored your recommendations and shared experiences get started for research a... I should try of paperwork we were best boat for french canals to set off, which were used transport. Century Gite owned by Jean-Marc and Hubert sun is at its peak documents... Waterways of the delights of travelling along the way not think you would even notice really, will also closed. I should try no, but we 're willing to take the risk visit... That river cruising in France: canal boat hire France, Bateaux à vendre en France Sancerre! Intervals, often with electricity and water and sometimes even showers and a laundry see is a system paying! Their latest schedules and ticket prices here wild life email us here from owners. Visiting the Castles of the boat yourself and avoiding a cleaning fee which we did the next morning we! Sat there all day enjoying the views but for the top deck of the 'animated! When we travel throughout France and its countryside from the country 's and! Sailing down to the boat and the rest of Europe we can accommodate you on any cruises, tours hotels! Season trip without cancellation insurance a larger range of local wines and delicious.... Our to travel Europe by rail you took photos of summer ’ s waterways and this is your canal. By Jean-Marc and Hubert with her new owners now has been removed at the town... The Ardennes region, on is famous for its wild life will definitely refer back to this post has removed!