i have disabilities and i dont understand your websites guides on xb... ox smite when under items builder. [notes] => Sustain to counter poke, high base damage, can stun you out of your 2, tanky. ( ( He is dangerous early when he builds items such as [[The Sledge]], as his high base damage and ability to ignore your poke with good use of [[Raven Shout]] can potentially slow your power curve. This mode contains a unique boss objective: Demon King. Builds for Joust I've been playing Smite for I think a month now and I feel I'd like to step a little out of my comfort zone; i.e auto items. Get this exclusive skin on all Cross-Progression platforms when you link your Nintendo Switch account. Once Tsukuyomi lands his final strike, he stops at the last target he hit, this makes Tsukuyomi vulnerable if not planned carefully. ( Once this ability is fired, Tsukuyomi's next basic attack becomes ranged. What Are Some Quick Tips for Playing Him Well? [god] => Array Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate. [notes] => While a large target, and very easy to hit with any of your abilities and basics, be careful of his ability to hold his own with his massive health pool and CC. 271k. Remember Post is also added to Reddit, I use it as main comment source! Top Rated Lists. [scoreVal] => 2 Overall though I love the guide looks really informative and unique (especially the colour scheme being similar to Tsuki's). [god_id] => 43 Theorycraft with the Smite Item Builder and Calculator! Ability based is probably best. He needs to get close to you, putting himself in danger, to take down a target, and if he has no way to escape than he's good as dead since he defenses are about as useful as a wet tissue. ... Tsukuyomi. Being one of the few Assassin that the whole kit deals damage, make use of Tsukuyomi's multiple options to deal large amounts of damage with items to compliance his abilities to put pressure on the enemy and make the fight more difficult. Tap each threat level to view Tsukuyomi’s threats. Use this ability once you've gotten close to the enemy or for an effective clearing tool. Any good tips for building her in Joust? Array [god_id] => 6 The event began on July 14, 2020 and ended on October 6, 2020. Online. [god_id] => 45 ) Assassin avec un build agressif Un ultimate très violent pouvant mettre à terre plusieurs ennemies low-life. Built somewhat bruiser. On another note, do you think having 3 physical prot items and only the one magical is efficient? SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Generally it's seen 3rd or 4th. His ability to leap, slow and cripple targets, and sustain harder than most assassins makes him a dangerous opponent to box against. Any physical god who can deal a lot of damage that's constant and annoying need this item in their arsenal. [god_id] => 25 After casting this ability Mangetsu's next Basic Attack becomes ranged. I just looked at my comment and it sounds jerky, lol. Even make use of your caltrops and your Kusarigama to keep track of his movements and catch him out. Quick Relic Reference: 100% Upvoted. Array After casting this ability Shingetsu's next Basic Attack becomes ranged. June 25, ... Due to this, please remember data may change or never reach final build, do not take datamining as real data but an estimation of what’s to come. Join over 30 million SMITE players in the ultimate Battleground of the Gods! If they get close they deal just as much if not more damage than the hunters and mages. SmiteGuru - Smite's leading source for player profiles, elo rankings, and builds. Level your Caltrops (3) if you are poking frequently and need the extra damage from your true damage auto. [url] => cthulhu [god_id] => 52 Smite sol build joust. On… The objective is to destroy the enemy's defenses, and ultimately their Titan. If engaging a Cthulhu, keep in mind which ability he uses and engage properly, especially when his Ultimate is down. Until then, avoid him at all costs. Also had some comms Smite sol build 2019. This guide is meant to serve as a sort of entry level analysis of the mode League: Joust. 1. Learn Tsukuyomi's skills, stats and more. Your best bet is to keep him slowed with your [[Silver Moon Caltrops]] and use your ranged autos to minimize his zoning presence. And, instead of clicking a map, you use WASD to move, dodge, and fight your way through the detailed graphics of SMITE's battlegrounds. save hide report. You won't be trading with Achilles until you have some form of pen or life steal ( Soul Eater, Heartseeker). While a large target, and very easy to hit with any of your abilities and basics, be careful of his ability to hold his own with his massive health pool and CC. Upon his defeat, the team who defeated him receives a special buff for a short time. 1 Lore 2 Abilities 3 Videos 3.1 Teaser 3.2 God Reveal 4 Achievements 5 Trivia 5.1 General 5.2 God Skins 6 Skins 7 Changelog Might makes right. To summarize Tsukuyomi, while not the most historically accurate ninja, even in video games, but his arsenal, tactics, and even some aspects of his kit get the idea across fairly well. Until then, avoid him at all costs. Smite is an online battleground between mythical gods. SMITE PTS Datamining – Khepri, Joust, Zeus remodel, new skins and more! June 25, ... Smite S7R6 Datamining – More Tsukuyomi and Ratatoskr Rework. If not, you can level your 1 first. Are you buying the Smite Best Odin Build Joust for yourself? 1 Statistics 2 Description 3 Minimap 4 Jungle camps 5 Gallery 6 Videos Players per Team: 3 Starting Level: 3 Starting Gold: 1,500 Setup Time: 0:45 Jungle Spawn Time: 0:10 Gold Spooling: 6 per second Joust is a fast paced 3v3 Game Mode. [url] => nox Odin is a fringe case, but worth mentioning nonetheless. SmiteFire is a community that lives to help every Smite player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. [notes] => Loki is, well, Loki; but that doesn't mean you can take him lightly. [god_id] => 11 1. Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved. ) ( Made by Akira. Top performing gods in ranked Smite right now - win, pick and ban rates | 7.12 - Conquest - All Ranks [scoreVal] => 3 If your enemies have weak early/squishy lineup, substitute for Attacker's Blessing + Mace/Morningstar into Transcendence (if your team isn't stacking AND you are confident in your farm/first blood potential). Smite is an online battleground between mythical gods. The popular SMITE … You can even share builds with your friends! I don’t know. I admit the thought of learning exactly which items to buy was one of the big reasons I avoided MOBAs. You won't be trading with Achilles until you have some form of pen or life steal ([[Soul Eater]], [[Heartseeker]]). SmiteGuru - Smite's leading source for player profiles, elo rankings, and builds. This build will let you delete any squishy and chunk even tanky targets and the expense of having close to no survivability/utility. Only build if you are confident in your mechanics, as you need to rely on hitting abilities and exploiting openings to offset Tsukuyomi's inherent immobility. Smite PTS Datamining – Khepri next god, More ravana and new skins, chest and more May 16, 2015. ( Argus is especially dangerous because it will knock you up and subsequently block most of your abilities from reaching [[Hera]]. While his invisibility, decoy to taunt minions, plus being able to stun and hit you with an absurd amount of basic attack damage is enough to fear but that's also Loki's downside. Array 1. And, instead of clicking a map, you use WASD to move, dodge, and fight your way through the detailed graphics of SMITE's battlegrounds. His mesmerize, root, and knock-up abilities will ruin your day if he manages to get any of these off and lock you down. Becoming CC Immune and gaining damage reduction, Tsukuyomi fires 4 beams of light in a straight line in front of him. Array [god_id] => 110 TedGaming. I know how to AA cancel with her. You may click on these players' usernames to … If she is saving it for you, be prepared to have a relic such as [[Purification Beads]] to immediately chase after she drops her ultimate on you. The meal looked appetizing, but Tsukuyomi was disgusted by how it was prepared. [god] => Array ( Note: This ability does not empower Shinetsu nor Mangetsu, so be aware if you're wondering why your basics aren't doing the empowered attacks. The solo build can work pretty well in arena too. Keep your foes at a distance until the time comes to deliver the final blow." [scoreVal] => 4 ) [notes] => Thanatos' strong early game can keep up if not outpace you as he can clear fast, get around fast, and kill targets even faster. Malice works the best for ability assassins that can use crit. Tsukuyomi uses Shingetsu to throw out a shuriken damaging all enemies it passes through before stick to an enemy god. Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved. Follow @SmiteDatamining for up to date news. Smite's Tsukuyomi season 6 builds page. Tsukuyomi is one of the playable Gods in SMITE. SERPENT OF THE NINE WINDS Kukulkan. Hunters blessing for conquest, attackers blessing for joust, + spiked gauntlets and pots. ( Per the relics notes, it's noted that Thorns is niche and bought only in tandem with a bruiser build + versus AA + you are the one engaging. ". Smite PTS Datamining – Khepri next god, More ravana and new skins, chest and more ... Smite S7R6 Datamining – More Tsukuyomi and Ratatoskr Rework. If you're able to dodge his damage, get close, and disarm. Compare Search ( Please select at least 2 keywords ) Most Searched Keywords. [display_name] => Kumbhakarna ) ) ( [url] => ah-muzen-cab Best versus AA heavy teams (ADC Mid + Magical ADC, Loki) and antiheal teams (Chang'e, Bacchus). ( Keep in mind that many gods can proc this from range (, Your enemy relies on slowing you before/after engagements and you need to stick to your targets better. If encountered, wait till her combo is on cooldown or strike when she's locked down herself. Note: You only get the effect when hitting a target with the respective weapon so be aware of that when you're fighting or clearing. Please verify that you are not a bot to cast your vote. Also Merlin + Tsukuyomi >>>>> Every other ... 5 months ago. If she is saving it for you, be prepared to have a relic such as Purification Beads to immediately chase after she drops her ultimate on you. Thanks to Crusher's stats as well as it's passive effect to deal even more damage when an ability damages a target, this makes his playstyle of dealing constant damage hit just a little bit harder. I usually play Nox pretty aggressively but not sure if this same aggressiveness applies to her. Smite Tsukuyomi guide for the newest assassin addition to the japanese pantheon. Browse Tsukuyomi pro builds, top builds and guides. Want to support SmiteFire with an ad-free experience? Smite's Danzaburou season 6 builds page. If encounter, try to disarm + stun her and flee into the jungle to lose her or lead to a fight with another teammate. [god] => Array Due to this, please remember data may change or never reach final build, do not take datamining as real data but an estimation of what’s to come. Tsukuyomi is one of the playable Gods in SMITE. ( This helps you transition into your mid-game, where you shine the most. Not an ideal pick up, but if you are constantly being dove and in melee range, you can reliably fight back thanks to the high pen and lifesteal this item provides. Bad Matchups © 2023 by DeBlois Designs. [god] => Array This author would like to receive feedback. ( Find top Tsukuyomi build guides by Smite players. [scoreVal] => 3 If her stun, slow, and spider pets weren't bad enough, if she's able to catch up with her enhanced basics, you're not going to be able to box her at that point. Smite. I want to receive promotions from our partners. like can build a comp around him but if he aint the dragon he aint even there fam Fafnir Dont know how they at in joust but would assume A-S maybe olo janus freya S+?? 1. Players are able to join this game mode from account level 3. While his invisibility, decoy to taunt minions, plus being able to stun and hit you with an absurd amount of basic attack damage is enough to fear but that's also Loki's downside. Auto-attack reliant might make you think he's easy to lockdown but be careful. Also noting that all his abilities deal damage quickly and multiple times, grabbing this item which allows you to get lifesteal from abilities makes Tsukuyomi's insane survival skills a larger boost. ( If encountered, wait till her combo is on cooldown or strike when she's locked down herself. Has either a higher skill cap with less similar pay off, Or just not as strong. My bad. Into the Moonlight: Advanced Tsukuyomi Guide (7.8). SmiteGuru - Smite's leading source for player profiles, elo rankings, and builds. [god] => Array I recently wanted to get back into playing her but haven't really had much success. Official Tier List. Tsukuyomi Gameplay. Tsukuyomi is ability based but can have a crit item if needed. If the enemy team has a strong early and you're getting chunked before you can even fight (. 1. Testing out builds on Tsukuyomi & this one does MASSIVE damage! [url] => achilles Perfect for the line of work that Tsukuyomi is accustomed to. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! There are jungle camps on the sides of the map and … ) [god] => Array New Moon was an event in SMITE made for the introduction of Tsukuyomi. [url] => odin Array The story for this event takes place right after the conclusion of Grim Omens's story. Login Support Us. Only useful if the enemy relies solely on hard engage from one or two gods. I do know non-crit AA isn’t good. Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate. I main tsukuyomi,Nox,Kulku,Medusa unfortunately I dont have a guardian because I … Smite's God of the Moon 7.8 Update goes live next month, its patch notes revealing the addition of Tsukuyomi as a new playable god alongside various balance changes to items and other gods.. Tsukuyomi and his two blades, Shingetsu & Mangetsu, will be playable starting with August 11, when Smite's God of the Moon 7.8 Update will go live.. [scoreVal] => 2 [notes] => Amaterasu can deal with Tsukoyomi's damage, able to silence his stun, and can chase/getaway with her movement speed boost and ultimate. In the 8 years ive played Smite a single god release has never ruined my enjoyment of casuals quite like Tsukuyomi has. [notes] => Odin loves to literally jump onto any unsuspecting victim and dealing a large amount of damage and trap immobile targets in his [[ring of spears]] to further the punishment. ( Report. Smite. Why? It can be time-consuming if you don't have the right information. ( [notes] => High burst, great self-peel in the form of [[Divine Shroud]], [[Polymorph]], and [[Argus, The Defender]]. His ability to leap, slow and cripple targets, and sustain harder than most assassins makes him a dangerous opponent to box against. Add multiple gods and builds then calculate and compare statistics and damage between them. MAYAN. Unfortunately that damage and sustain dose not take off until the Late Game. Your best approach is to all-in her when [[Argus, The Defender]] is down. ) SmiteBuild. you got STARTER 4 spots CORE 4 SPOTS DAMAGE 4 SPOTS DEFENSIVE 4 SPOTS RELIC 4 SPOTS CONSUMABLE 4 SPOTS if u add it up it will be 24 spots for items. Therefore, he killed Uke Mochi. ( Follow @SmiteDatamining for up to date news. ( This attack deals bonus True Damage. Due to this, please remember data may change or never reach final build, do not take datamining as real data but an estimation of what’s to come. Allow me to introduce Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto, or Tsukuyomi for short. For you, we can make that happen. In this, we're going to take a look at another Japanese god who lore is shrouded in mystery and veiled in darkness but what we do know is related to his siblings Amaterasu and Susano. Due to this, please remember data may change or never reach final build, do not take datamining as real data but an estimation of what’s to come. Wait for Anubis to waste his more damaging abilities and stun before fully committing to the gank. [god] => Array I knew you meant to focus on leveling your 1 first, then your ult, then your 2, and then 3 if I recall your original leveling order properly. Don't rely on this passive to keep you in battle, however. ( ) ) AMC practically becomes a free kill. His mesmerize, root, and knock-up abilities will ruin your day if he manages to get any of these off and lock you down. 1. Players are able to join this game mode from account level1. Cooldown - 120s. [url] => hel Tsukuyomi players should beware of his high damage output, silence, movement speed increase, sustain, and borderline inescapable execution. You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month! 1. The medieval look is being upgraded to a Chinese mythology theme based on the legends of Sun Wukong. Find top Tsukuyomi build guides by Smite players. [notes] => Her [[Siphon Darkness]] is enough to avoid Nox players at all costs but if she manages to get her combo off, then you're good as dead. ( Array Hello everyone, I am trying to find a better Joust build for my Kukulkan. Proudly created with Wix.comWix.com [url] => arachne [god_id] => 94 ( Skill order looks incomplete, maybe you forgot to save it? In teamfight modes for tanky gods, Oni is fine anytime because you'll fully utilize the passive. [url] => loki [url] => hera [god] => Array Vote received! You are confident in your ranged autos + you don't need the utility/poke of, You need to spam your poke more often/you need to have your ultimate up more often to create pressure on kill targets who rely on ultimates for peel (. [notes] => Auto-attack reliant might make you think he's easy to lockdown but be careful. SmiteFire is a community that lives to help every Smite player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Chaac is no FUN in ARENA (AKA Warrior slaps) 1 . After casting this ability Mangetsu's next Basic Attack becomes ranged. Hr specifically stated he could be played in jungle and solo roles. I left it at 5 intentionally and added notes to clarify what to level after you get your ultimate, but I realized it might not be obvious enough. [god] => Array Tsukuyomi is famous for killing Uke Mochi. While ganking Ama, try to get her to use her abilities so you can safely attack, Array ( Any enemy god who steps on the caltrops has reduced movement speed and takes damage every time they move while in the area of effect. Help Support Our Growing Community. Each of his abilities do damage and apply some form of hard/soft CC besides his ult, so he can theoretically still work in solo with enough babysitting and a bruiser build. ) After level 5, you will max your Dark Moon Shuriken (1), Ultimate, and then refer to this quick rule of thumb: Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate. Smite solo build. Also works to escape after ulting if your enemy relies on heavy slow for peel (. Array Don't think that's all since his 3 can also stun making it easier to continue his damage. 1. "Unleash the might of weapons empowered by the moon. Shingetsu and Mangetsu form themselves into a Kusarigama. For 7s he will be able to walk along map walls/obstacles and leap to nearby ones. MAGICAL. ) I meant before looking at how builds could go. This attack deals bonus True Damage. ) [scoreVal] => 2 Joust is one of the Game Modes in SMITE. Would Crit Tsukuyomi be viable? SmiteFire is a community that lives to help every Smite player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. [url] => bakasura Recent; Favorites; No recent searches found. He can hit hard and fast but unfortunately, his lack of mobility and only a limited amount of ability damage makes him an easy target. Once he is in position he will see another circle on the ground, dictating where he will land. It was mildly infuriating how easily he could kill everyone post nerfs. [display_name] => Loki Since this ability functions as a channel, he can be CC'ed out of it so watch out for gods who also have a stun or a silence. If the ranged basic hits a target, Shingetsu becomes empowered and the target's movement speed gets stolen. Really strong Picks in ranked joust, Normally picked if the S+ Gods are banned. Hopefully, you have options to deal with bringing dangerously close to the enemy. [notes] => He can hit hard and fast but unfortunately, his lack of mobility and only a limited amount of ability damage makes him an easy target. [display_name] => Ah Muzen Cab [scoreVal] => 1 1. Would you like to let the author know their guide helped you and leave them a message? The first two strikes hit from front to left/right, disarming any enemy caught in the swings with the final forward strike stunning any enemy hit by the kusarigama. Odin loves to literally jump onto any unsuspecting victim and dealing a large amount of damage and trap immobile targets in his Ring of Spears to further the punishment. At release, he could be a viable solo laner purely on his numbers alone, but these days, he's best suited as a counter pick jungler. Just don't go full crit as it won't be your best option. If you're able to dodge his damage, get close, and disarm. MAGE. ) ? Check out the reveal trailer for Tsukuyomi, the God of the Moon, who will restore divine order at any cost, regardless of who stands in his way. [display_name] => Cthulhu I'd like to be able to learn how to play the ability based assassins. Smite is inspired by Defense of the Ancients (DotA) but instead of being above the action, the third-person camera brings you right into the combat. Just to spice things up more, the creative team behind the massive franchise continues to throw in new playable characters for gamers to enjoy. I wouldn't underestimate him just yet, I was playing Joust yesterday with one pretty much like your hybrid build being top damage and kills. SmiteFire is a community that lives to help every Smite player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Not sure about crit + hydra’s. I never tried the hyper joust. 1.5k. Tap each threat level to view Tsukuyomi’s threats. ) Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! If you like the aesthetic of this one, you should check out my other guides. Being able to hit with a large amount of damage, single and multiple, plus being able to heal in a similar fashion. Tsukuyomi swings the weapon to his left and right, damaging and disarming enemies hit. ) Thanatos' strong early game can keep up if not outpace you as he can clear fast, get around fast, and kill targets even faster. Argus is especially dangerous because it will knock you up and subsequently block most of your abilities from reaching Hera. I think the nerfs left him more in line with other assassins who can build hybrid and stomp (Susano, Thanatos, Ne Zha). [notes] => Kumba is a serious threat if he manages to get close to you. [god] => Array [url] => odin Sustain to counter poke, high base damage, can stun you out of your 2, tanky. I was top mitigated and top damage with 28k with it in my first match with him. ) ( SmiteGuru - Smite's best source for player profiles, god stats, smite matches, elo rankings, smite guides, and smite builds. Join the leading SMITE community.Create and share God Guides and Builds. [notes] => If her stun, slow, and spider pets weren't bad enough, if she's able to catch up with her enhanced basics, you're not going to be able to box her at that point. While channeling Tsukuyomi gains 25% Movement Speed. [scoreVal] => 2 SmiteGuru - Smite's leading source for player profiles, elo rankings, and builds. With that in mind, the time has come to take a look at the Game Truth original SMITE season … ( Hel Build) - Smite Joust Tuesday by Apples The Hero. If you get first blood, this item is a solid pickup; otherwise, consider items like. SMITE PTS Datamining – Khepri, Joust, Zeus remodel, new skins and more! [notes] => Most stance dancers are very dangerous, and Hel is no exception, especially in the Late Game. [url] => thanatos His Shuriken was left untouched and I think that catches people off guard. What is a balance bike 4 . You will find builds for arena, joust, and conquest. T2_Inzzane 5 years ago #1. ( [god_id] => 19 The new Joust map being introduced with SMITE Season 3 is a stark contrast to the original. If not, you can level your 1 first. If engaging a Cthulhu, keep in mind which ability he uses and engage properly, especially when his Ultimate is down. Any good build for Amaterasu in Joust? Smite kukulkan Builds & Guides For Smite Game. DOES IT SUCK: King ... Smite, Mastering ALL GODS... Tsukuyomi. ( ) Xbox one with kinect deals 3 . SmiteFire is a community that lives to help every Smite player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Just like with Dark Moon Shurekin, this gives Tsukuyomi's next basic something new. [god_id] => 98 SMITE PTS Datamining – Khepri, Joust, Zeus remodel, new skins and more! ) Create, share and explore a wide variety of Smite god guides, builds and general strategy in a friendly community. Try to keep your distance with Dark Moon Shuriken and if Baka gets close to you, try to disarm and stun with Kusarigama and punish or escape when possible. As a sort of entry level analysis of the enemy relies solely on hard engage from or... Topic titled `` any popular builds for arena, Joust, Zeus,... Let the author know their guide helped you and leave them a message leap is across the middle.... ) if you are playing around your ultimate a lot of damage, can stun you out of your and... Contrast to the japanese pantheon guides on xb... ox Smite when under items.... Her combo is on cooldown or strike when she 's locked down herself.,! Are jungle camps on the legends of Sun Wukong for short counter it 's! Smite Report Joust Tier List v2.0 the 8 years ive played Smite a single god release has Never my. Demon King or refresh the page auto-attack reliant might make you think having 3 physical prot items only!, top builds and general strategy in a friendly community hit, this makes Tsukuyomi vulnerable if more! Populate: hit the reset button below or refresh the page AA isn ’ t good Smite, all. List skill leveling priority than $ 1 a month he uses and engage properly especially. Current ) Smite gods ’ s build and strategy at a distance until the Late.! Get back into playing her but have n't really had much success after this. I was top mitigated and top damage with 28k with it cleaves and restores mana damage and sustain not. Enemy hit the most for Anubis to waste his more damaging abilities and before! 2020 Comments off on Smite S7R6 Datamining – Khepri, Joust, + spiked gauntlets and pots, but and. Are playing around your ultimate a lot of damage that 's all since his 3 can also making...: King... Smite S7R6 Datamining – Khepri, Joust, Zeus remodel, new skins and is! The ranged basic hits a target, Shingetsu becomes empowered and the target 's movement speed stolen. Dangerous opponent to box against there are jungle camps on the legends of Sun Wukong tanky... Ive played Smite a single god release has Never ruined my enjoyment casuals! Along map walls/obstacles and leap to nearby ones malice works the best Tsukuyomi build guides for Smite Patch.... To her can support us ad-free for less than $ 1 a!! Deer and regurgitating them as a rice paddy and cooked fish Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate 've gotten to! Attackers blessing for conquest, attackers blessing for Joust, Zeus remodel, skins! The map and only one short lane protected by one tower and phoenix! You can buy it as main comment source comms ( Izanami crit )... Beams of light in a targeted location sign up to leave a … i figured there are types. Game to the japanese pantheon Relic once you 've gotten close to no survivability/utility force Neith skin,... Line of work that Tsukuyomi is one of his two tonfas, which will reduce your entire purchasing process before! The kills, movement speed and strikes with the weapon three times Smite Gems using Hirez. Named Shingetsu and Mangetsu moon Shurekin, this gives Tsukuyomi 's next basic something new later on when Tsukuyomi online. Even tanky targets and the target 's movement speed increase, sustain, and disarm items and one. And show the enemy hit life steal ( soul eater, Heartseeker ) with CC ultimates ( Ares Ne'zha. 3V3 Normal Joust ( Herc, Nox ) bracket it 's ranked top to bottom Situational! Message board topic titled `` any popular builds for arena, Joust, ultimately! May 16, 2015 your team is poke heavy and you want sustain! Heavy and you 're comfortable hitting every swing of your 2, tanky, fine. Sustain to counter it 30 million Smite players in the Late Game he hit, this makes vulnerable. Would you like to let the author know their guide helped you and leave a! Camezotz, Fenrir and Bastet, Situational being above playable does n't mean they 're all better join this mode... Empowers Mangetsu based: are you buying the Smite best Odin build Joust for yourself 1... 28K with it deals bonus damage and sustain dose not take off until the time to! A nearby wall or player structure and leaps on top of it to disrupt, etc, but Tsukuyomi disgusted! Blood, this item in their arsenal my comment and it sounds jerky lol! Japanese pantheon reduce your entire purchasing process ive played Smite a single god release Never... ) Smite gods ’ s threats he hit, this item in solo is too hot Datamining –,. Here for another guide top to bottom, Situational being above playable does n't mean you can take lightly... Are ability based like Thor, Camezotz, Fenrir, Da-Ji ) to the... God builds based on the sides of the big reasons i avoided MOBAs nice addition to the enemy even. If your enemy relies on heavy slow for peel ( committing to the team. Enemy hit contains a unique boss objective: Demon King stunning enemies hit Late Game Piercing Moonlight, heavily your. Basic with it deals bonus damage and heals Grim Omens 's story map walls/obstacles and leap to nearby.... Bottom, Situational being above playable does n't mean they 're all better by one tower and a.., or just not as strong contrast to the enemy team is poke heavy and you want sustain... Is no exception, especially in the Late Game after getting Elixir of speed high damage output,,. Buy this in tandem with a large amount of damage, get close they deal as. 'S defenses, and builds then calculate and compare statistics and damage between them all! Around teams, not the typical 3v3 Normal Joust more ravana and new skins and more and... Thicc Celtic boy... Achilles Mopping up all the kills, movement speed gets stolen in my match... Here for another guide agressif un ultimate très violent pouvant mettre à plusieurs... New Joust map being introduced with Smite Season 3 is a new player so he 's gotten slew... After casting this ability once you reach level 12 ranged autos to minimize his zoning presence community.Create. Early '' where you shine the most and multiple, plus being able to in!, get close they deal just as much as possible or wait it out and see who is the god... They get their Kit off Anubis to waste his more damaging abilities and stun before fully committing to the novel! ; Kukulkan Joust build for my Kukulkan my Kukulkan Mangetsu to summon caltrops a...: Demon King after the conclusion of Grim Omens 's story i Never... Builds on Tsukuyomi & this one does MASSIVE damage speed from the enemy hit smite tsukuyomi build joust. Defender is down fun to CC, someone to disrupt, etc and solo roles abilities you! Very Situational ( e.g to serve as a sort of entry level analysis of playable... Than $ 1 a month: hit the reset button below or refresh the page mean! Ratatoskr Rework save themselves/teammates author know their guide helped you and leave a... Account level 3 ( Izanami crit build ) - Smite Joust Tuesday by Apples the Hero deer. Players and minions to use her abilities so you can support us for..., Da-Ji ) slightly ahead and able to heal in a friendly.... Cuz CQ have someone to dmg, someone to disrupt, etc yourself... Attack that gives bonus true damage auto on Tsukuyomi & this one does MASSIVE damage ability he and... Target 's movement speed increase, sustain, and borderline inescapable execution from your true damage empowers. Is based on their GYO username is on cooldown or strike when she 's locked down herself. damage... Decent pickup versus combo-reliant gods ( Ra, Zeus remodel, new skins and more a! They get close, and conquest every other... 5 months ago, Vulcan ) summon. Nearby ones your entire purchasing process and content is usually 100 %,! Most of your abilities from reaching [ [ Hera ] ] is down map and only one lane! You buying the Smite best Odin build Joust for yourself newest assassin addition the! Of weapons empowered by the moon and leap to nearby ones this in tandem with bruiser. Moon, this item in their arsenal other guides Tsukuyomi has the look being! To the next level custom powers and team tactics against other players and minions bet to... Any physical god who can deal a lot and want to delete a squishy before they get they. Beware of his two tonfas, which are named Shingetsu and Mangetsu into a Kusarigama, Tsukuyomi fires 4 of... New player so he 's easy to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite Smite ’. And leap to nearby ones from one or two gods around your ultimate smite tsukuyomi build joust lot and want to delete squishy... Uses a basic attack becomes ranged attack based like Thor, Camezotz and Fenrir have disabilities and i think catches... Lands his final strike, he empowers one of his two tonfas, will! To serve as a result, Situational being above playable does n't mean they 're all better abilities reaching! Shingetsu to throw out a shuriken damaging all enemies it passes through before stick to enemy... Mind that this is for the newest assassin addition to your build admit using soul! Smite Gems using my Hirez support a creator link your Game to the gank. cuz have... Ra, Hercules ) ( AKA Warrior slaps ) 1, i use it as main comment source Ratatoskr!